The Plains of Veridis - Fetalis Fanclub and Chat!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Plains of Veridis - Fetalis Fanclub and Chat!

Postby Tundra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Main Adopts - Fanclub - Species info - Journeys and Trials - Junk and Treasures -
Artists Search

Things in the world here use to be far different then what they are now. Veridis was a class 3 planet, meaning it supported life, but lacked sentient inhabitants. The creatures there varied between the smallest marsupial, to the largest bear species. It was, no IS a beautiful land. But It was soon to be developed in to what the fetalis called a Class 4 planet. To do this, the fetalis shaped the land, destroying much of what was once an untouched land. This angered the native creatures, all of which the fetalis thought were feral. The ursarine rose, gathering deep in the forests to decide the fate of those who had destroyed so much. A weaker voice spoke forward, and the decision was cast. It was just barely dawn when the attack happened. Hundreds of ursarine crashed past the makeshift walls of the fetalis and destroyed much of what they had built. But in their anger and hate, they didn't stop. Quickly their anger turned towards the ship that had once carried the fetalis to these lands. May of the fetalis had fled to this ship and were attempting to get it started and off the planet. Within minutes; though massive crashing paws and flashing teeth, it was destroyed, major components completely ripped apart. Some even carried far away so the fetalis would never find them again. All was lost, and the ursarine roared in victory as the fetalis fled into the breaking sunlight.

Its been almost three hundred years now since the attack. Many have fallen, but we, the fetalis have discovered much. The plants of this world bless us with powerful magic we now use to defend ourselves! Some elements we don't understand quite yet, but its all only beginning. Our struggle with the ursarine still stands, but we will prevail. We MUST prevail, or die off completely.

Unique Club Only Games
Search and find- A token shard has been placed somewhere within the fanclub. It can be ANYWHERE including within the header. First person to post an image of the shard, with date visible will obtain the shard. it takes 10 shards to obtain a uncommon custom fetalis! Me, Mort and Alaric are the only ones allowed to post this game.
(Uncommon customs can only have UP to uncommon mutations, nothing rare unless approved by Tundra)

Random fact find - Me, or another admin will post a msg asking a question. Its up to you to find the answer. First 3 people to PM! the user who posted the question will get 100 points added to their point totals(seen in info atm).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤Rules and Stuffs¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1. The max number of fetalis is 5
one can own will always be equal to the number I own. If I create a new one, the max will go up. This is mostly because I like to keep things fair, even if it is my own species. At this moment, it is 5 Fetalis.

2. customs will not count towards your final total
custom fetalis don't have a number in the community, thus don't count against a user who owns one. However, normal and event adopts will count towards your total sabers.

3. Sabers are property of the species, and will be re-adopted if no activity is seen with them for a year.
I WILL NOT support character hoarders that let stuff sit and gather dust. All sabers will have a restriction on them that that CAN be taken away if something is not done with them after their adoption for up to 1 year. Activity will be either participation in events, or doing art/stat updates etc. There will me a message given to the user saying its being re-adopted. However, one can RE-TRY for the saber accordingly, but has to update/overhaul their winning form! A user will have approximately one week after a re-claim to create an updated form to ensure they remain with the design or I will adopt it back out. PS: This is not likely to happen often

4. Sabers will not remain with their adoptee if the user is banned from the species
UNLESS it is a custom created by the user. You designed it, you get to keep it, and it will be removed from the community accordingly. A user has the option however to gift sabers upon being banned.

5. I shouldn't even have to post this, but obey TOS and DONT harass others. Its kind of standard for any community.

Last edited by Tundra on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Plains of Veridis - Fetalis Fanclub and Chat!

Postby Tundra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Reserved for token info and who has the shards. Shards will also be able to obtained in events.
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:48 am

Tundra wrote:
Chickensmoothinan interaction!

What element should be released next?
What common edits, and uncommon edits should it have?

NEXT ADOPT WILL BE A CYOP! so this will be after that one XD

On a side note!, I have cleaned up what each section of mutations will be categorized as. The only 2 with clear THIS IS rare or mythical is those sections.

I feel as though I should quote the main adopts here so people can discuss what they want to see ^^
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:11 pm

yooo just gonna mark this for now. i'm currently a non-owner
and will likely remain that way since i'm too lazy and
uncommitted for any long and/or complex forms. :')
really cool species though, i'm looking forward to seeing more.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 am

Mark :) also are the shards found only on threads that deal with this adopt or can it be any where
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Sometimes shards can appear artworks done by one of the 3 mods/admins. It can also be found on adopts etc. So Only stuff related to Fetalis in some way. This ups the challenge, but it will never be posted outside of fetalis.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Very cool Tundra :) I love this species so far, and am looking forward to seeing more! Already entered one contest, and trying to make sure I get it all done before the deadline ^^ (I will have to figure out how to make these into plushies!)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Ok and what do the shards look like?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm

At the moment, nothing lol. They will look like shards of jade, 3 different images. Eventually they will look like a simple common mutations jade fetalis when a token is complete. None have been posted at this time, and I will always announce when one is posted. At this time, I'm focused on getting the community to grow.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me