Hi, I'm new around these parts

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi, I'm new around these parts

Postby A s t r a » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:37 am

Hello folks, I go by A s t r a but you may call me Star or Constellation or Nova. I found Chickensmoothie awhile ago but wasn't quite sure if I'd be interested in joining as I don't understand virtual pet games all too well, though I thought I'd give it a try!

I enjoy many many hobbies, which include but not limited to;

• writing
• drawing
• roleplaying
• listening to music
• character collecting (though I do not have a character at the moment.)
• astrology & astronomy
• making new friends
• watching movies & TV shows
• horror related things
• true crimes
• witchy things
• collecting rocks, crystals, gems, anything I find interesting
• and many many more things!

I have a lot of mental illnesses and a neurological disability so patience is very much key to being around me. I am very easy-going and antisocial so my communication is not the best.

Which part of this site is active the most? Also, what's your favorite thing to do on here?

I changed my username from Sephyra to ✎ Socks ✎ as I have a main character now that is a bunny 🐇. Again, I changed my username from ✎ Socks ✎ to A s t r a to match my new Sona I made.

Last edited by A s t r a on Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi, I'm new around these parts

Postby axelandria » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:17 am

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:28 am

Hey there <3 Welcome to CS :D !

I hope you've been enjoying your time on the site so far- there's a lot to explore! One of my personal favorite things to check out are the dressup contests. If your dressup is particularly good, the admins might choose to display it on the front page during the midmonth updates. c: Good luck, if you do decide to give it a go!

Also, I would make sure to adopt the monthly adoptables sometime soon, here's a link. Each month a brand new bunch of adopts get released and the whole community talks about them in a discussion thread on this board as they grow! It's always so fun to watch and celebrate as a group, definitely worth checking out. <3

Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A s t r a » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:30 am

Oops I'm so sorry for my very late reply Swishy & Broken and axelandria! Thank you guys for the warm welcoming and I'm really enjoying my time here in the Chickensmoothie community! So far, I've had a lot of help collecting every bunny/rabbit on Chickensmoothie and I'm over 200 bunnies/rabbits within these past few weeks of initially joining on April 11th!

I am highly considering opening up a free art shop on Oekaki but I need to practice and get used to Oekaki before even thinking about opening one up. I plan on finishing my newest Sona tomorrow but I need to add clothing on her as it's a f2u base and it doesn't follow the CS standards, at least I don't think? And I'll be drawing her on Oekaki as practice!

I also have to edit some of my characters reference sheets as they do not follow Chickensmoothie standards. I'm just not very good at drawing clothes or hair D: but I'll get there eventually!

I'm trying to figure out the next pet/species I should collect as I'm getting closer to completing my very first collection. Bunnies/Rabbits. If anyone has suggestions for my next collection and which species/pets would be easier to obtain for a new player, I'd love to hear them! I'm thinking about collecting every PPS pet next, but not sure!
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:22 am

Hey, nice to meet you and a belated welcome to CS! Do you have a favorite bunny so far? The PPS ones are my favorite!

The FAQ and Guide Index are great places to start, and if you're looking for a bit of extra guidance you might want to check out Adopt a Newbie.

You're also always welcome to send over a help ticket if you can't find answers to your questions - I hope to see you around! ^w^
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist