This didn't come out quite as androgynic as I had hoped, but feel free to chose genders as you please. To me the brown one is more masculine and the grey is more feminine.
You can chose to colour in the picture without my premade details (that includes a little shading, highligths and fluffyness), just uncheck the layer named "Lineart details".
Please colour it in neatly, don't forget to fill the inside of the mouth and the paw pads with colour.
There are two options on how to colour this image:
- 1. Colour with "Lock Alpha": I made the Alpha enabled layers in two different layers, Colour Brown and Colour Grey. You can colour them one at a time or you can merge them all together and colour them both at once. I thought it might be easier to colour one character at the time though.
If you use Lock Alpha it's a little hard to do backgrounds without cleaning up first, some of the colour is outside the lines.
2. Colour without "Lock Alpha": Go to the layer named Colour withouth Lock Alpha and colour in as usual.
Before you use it, some RULES:
- 1. Can't be used for any kind of profit (CS pets/virtual or real money).
2. Can't be entered in contests
3. Pictures made with this lineart can be posted anywhere on CS, but don't take it off-site without permission.
4. When colouring in, post it in the Colored In Oekaki board.
5. Can only be coloured in here (at original submission). No blank colour-ins to be used as a base.
6. If you use another program to colour it in, please post the finished drawing here.
7. Can be used to make adoptables for Creativity (User Made Adoptables) board adoption agencies or to be adopted out directly from the Colored In board.
8. Lineart edits allowed.
9. Make sure my signature is visible on the final product.
10. Please give credit to me or link to the lineart when posting the drawing on other boards.
Exited wolf puppy (many extra features)
Litter of four puppies
Multi-Canine Character Reference
Wolf Character Sheet
Cat Character Sheet *locked for recovery*
Female Anthro Wolf
Male Anthro Wolf