☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione nodded along to Keelan's words. ""Exactly!" she said. "Earth's been normal for, well, forever." She guessed "normal" was the best way to describe it, thinking of how they'd been talking about it. She looked at XLR and Roi, her eyes confused but slightly curious.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
"Oh! Um.." Akiria averted her gaze, fighting the blush that crept over her face. Would he had said this if they were still back in their world? She didn't know. "..Thank you." she said a bit quieter, looking back to him. She couldn't stop the small smile that had jumped onto her face as she did so, her eyes softening a tiny bit. Once again, she felt those familiar feelings and wasn't sure what to say.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

Vaxas was flustered.
    He didn't know what to say or do,
    other than flush red and look away, hoping she wouldn't notice.
    Vaxas wasn't at all used to acting upon instinct,
    He didn't know if this was how he had acted before he and Akiria wound up here.
    This... Place.
    The wooden doors were only labelled with numbers the way a hotel would.
    Each room would have been the same, but why did his specifically have a katana, and a shelf full of books he was interested in?
    "I got books on rebellions and demons in my room.
    Care to explain or is that for tonight?"
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine

Callie jumped a little at the teleportation, looking around a little to see where Kamira went. He regained his bearings soon enough, nodding to Celestine. "Off we go then." He goes off to the the staircase and starts descending it to the first floor, being mindful of the steps in case there was anything in or around them that he could deem dangerous. He saw the few floors in between pass by, and Callie was a little unsure of exploring those, so he didn't really bother looking into them. The staircase arrived at the ground and he stepped out, joining Kamira where she stood.

"A-and to answer your question," he spoke to Kamira, "I'm from the Dreamland." His eyes shifted around again. No sign of the leisurely-drifting dreams or even terrorizing nightmares as of yet. He wondered if it was even possible if this world couldn't hold any, which lead to him thinking about how the heck his abilities would work here.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 am

Kamira Night

"Dreamland?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Where is that?" She tried to think of a place in the US named Dreamland. Her mind popped up blank. "I'm guessin' it's not in the US..." She muttered, walking a little ahead of them into the hallway, looking for an exit. When she didn't find one she walked back to the others. Where the heck was she?!

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 pm

♥ accepted. }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

"Wh...What?" Roi gasped, looking back and forth between Keelan and Ione. "Serious?" He continued, a tiny note of desperation in his voice. "There's never been any Collapse?" He figured that anyone who'd lived on Earth would know about the Collapse, and if they'd been alive since the Collapse, they'd obviously be aware that life was not functioning the same way as it had prior to said fallout. It just...didn't make sense. Unless these humans had...traveled through time or something. But was that truly possible? It...may have been...but as far as he knew, nobody in the New Era had tried to travel through time. Was it actually possible, in some way, that these were humans from before the Collapse? The ancestors of both his kind and the full humans who desperately clung onto their possibly imagined heritage.

"What do you mean 'normal'?" He asked Ione. His eyes widened, and he was clearly full of energy. It was a combination of both anxiousness and excitement. "Oh, where are you both from?" He thought to ask. That way he could get closer to figuring out whether or not they were potentially time-travelers. If they gave him the name of an unfamiliar city, he'd have plenty more questions to ask them. For a moment, he glanced back at XLR and the newcomer. What was she doing to him? That was indeed a question, but not the most important one at hand.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan furrowed her brows deep in thought, trying to recall where exactly she had lived before being taken into the labs. "I.. I can't really remember," she admitted, slightly embarrassed. She figured since none of them seemed to know about the current state of Earth, they definitely wouldn't know about the experimentation she'd been through. Suddenly she was embarrassed by the fact that she had been raised as nothing more than an experiment in a lab, and not as a human person.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole
Fear spikes within me as soon as somebody speaks up beside me. Well, more like yells, orders, demands. Something like that. Immediately I jump, turning towards them and looking them up and down. They're a boy, man. I don't know, and they have some sort of weapon pointed at me. I frown, hiding the fear behind my eyes. Will they hurt me? Who knows, but I don't know the answer to their question. "I... I'm just as confused as you." Is all I can manage out, albeit in an awkward, quiet, and broken way.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm

I wish the world would just get along...

Basics

Name: Hi, I'm Luna Darkshire *rubs hands nervously*
Nickname(s): I have been called: Lulu, Lu, Moon, Eclipse, or other moon related terms... or just anything works... I'd respond to "Hey snake-girl!"
Species: I am a snake person, a lamia.
Orientation: I am heterosexual... I only like people of the opposite sex... species is irrelevant.
Hotel Room: I live in room number 366
Day Job: I just help out around the hotel when needed... I can cook, clean and sing... but people in normal society tend to shun me so... yeah...

Inside and Out

Appearance: I have bright green eyes with a light blue limbal ring, light brown, wavy, almost red hair, that goes down to my waist when let down from it's ponytail, pale skin with green scales up my back that end behind my pointed elf like ears, as well as a long green snake tail. Standing naturally, I tower above most females at 5' 9", however I am actually much longer than that... If you measured my length from the tip of my tail to my head... I'd be about... *fiddles with shirt* about 8' 7"... long...
Personality: I guess I am shy... I've been told I'm a bit socially awkward by my fellow hotel mates... ummm... I'm musical, nice, people have told me I am compassionate, and overly loving... I am a good listener and good at giving advice and try to avoid conflict... I don't know what else to put. I'm sorry! ///~\ \ \
Fears: Ummm...birds of prey, wild boars, mongooses, raccoons, foxes, coyotes... and the cold scare me.
Powers: Just lamia things... I have a hypnotic glare, super strength in my tail, I can induce paralysis through an invisible poisonous gas that my fangs emit or a bite... but too much can cause death...
If you wanna call this a power, my claws and fangs retract and I have a forked snake tongue which I use to smell.

Strengths: My strength...? I guess is my many skills? I can swim, cook, sing, and clean... I can also just be a friend... if you need one...
Weaknesses: Umm... the cold... I will die if it is too cold. The lowest temperature I can handle is -5° C, but not for longer than two minutes, unless I am wearing a really warm jacket...
History: I was born in the wild and was always hunted because of the rareness of my breed... I ended up at the hotel only a year ago, but since then it has been home... the best part is that I haven't been hunted here and everyone is pretty accepting and nice...

Relationships

Friend(s): Vaxas is my friend... kind of... and Cole Branson for sure.
Best Friend(s): Definitely Akiria! She is my go to person in times of need.
Family: I have no real family... well... I don't know my real family... lamias are abandoned to fend for our own at birth...
Crush: J-just a human... who lives here with me... ///~\ \ \
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No boyfriend the guy I like doesn't know how I feel... *smiling slightly as I blush*

Extras OOC

Other: Luna is very easily flustered and can be extremely bashful. She is naturally a very sweet girl despite her shyness, she will always put aside her own problems to help someone else.
The form is based off the shy part of Luna as this is a general form read by everyone. With those she knows there will be less
"..." 's and shyness.
Also as she is a snake she senses vibrations and has a deecent sense of smell, though her eyes aren't the best. She needs glasses as she is extremely near sighted.

Username: Lost Hope

Quiet people, always have the loudest minds...
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

InfectedHau wrote:XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "At the time," XLR said, "they used cryostasis in combination with rudimentary ion propulsion, but that was centuries ago. We've made huge advances since then, I hear that the Terrans are actually working on building more ships." Now things were starting to not add up again. How did neither of the pure humans know about the collapse? She knew it was centuries in the past, but it was still an extinction level event. They should have learned about it in school.

She was about to say more, but then another human walked up, requesting Aspirin and... what was Advil? Her database was coming up empty with that, but she knew the former was a rather primitive painkiller. The way he was rubbing his head suggested some sort of cranial trauma. "I don't have any of that," she said to him, but I might be able to do something else." Placing a finger on each of the human's temples, XLR induced a series of low-level electrical pulses. Hopefully, they would white out his pain receptors. She wasn't sure, her knowledge of pure human anatomy was spotty at best.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor Hallway/Room 138/Tags: Ione, Keelan, XLR, Roi

Kyle groaned a little, He expected for no one to be able to have any sort of painkillers, But was largely surprised from the Female Robot girl put her fingers to the temples of his head. Slowly but surely the pain was fading away, and Kyle gave out a Relaxed sigh. He didnt know exactly what was going on, but he didnt care. He was just glad the pain was going away. He instinctively started to smile, Like a Dog when it was being pet or given a belly rub. His voice suddenly became softer and his head started to become clearer.

"Oh man....Whatever you're doing..Dont stop." His eyes started to slowly close up, but quickly widened for a moment and he squinted at the Robot girl. "I dont gotta pay you do I..?" he asked suspiciously, mostly due to the fact he didnt have any money.

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor Hallway/Room 320/Tags: Calypso, Vaxas, Akiria, Zoomer

Cole kept his eyes fixed on the little blonde girl, From what he could tell, she was telling the truth. To him she looked to have a written mixture of fear, sadness, and confusion. the Rifle he was holding probably didnt help at all. He took a moment to observe her from head to toe. She didnt look like she had any weapons, Which was Coles biggest concern. He was about to speak before something Zoomed right past him. On instinct, he quickly took aim at whatever it was. To him, it looked like something out of the Halo video games. Cole kept his gun fixed to his shoulder, But replied to the Robots Abruptly asked question with a tilt to his head.

"So you dont know either..." He gained a bit of distance between the Robot and the Blonde before taking a moment to look behind him to make sure The elven couple werent aiming any weapons or anything, only to find out it seemed like they were flirting with each other. But he once again shifted his gaze to the two in front of him and sighed for a moment, trying to calm himself down.

"Alright...Im Gonna lower my Rifle...Nobody make any sudden movements, and we'll all be cool." He stated seriously, hinting like if either one of them tried to run or become a threat, Cole himself wouldnt hesitate to raise his weapon again. He slowly Rested his gun in his hands with the barrel facing toward the ground, But kept one hand on the trigger, just in case. "I can see you two are just as freaked out as i am. So lets all try to calm down, And exchange what we know, if we know anything. Lets start with some introductions. My name is Seraph..." Cole spoke in a low, calm voice. His hand pointing to himself as he spoke his name, He didnt use his real name due to the fact that, if they were hostile, they might be able to use that to their advantage. Giving out his old military code name also just felt safer to him.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "Of course not," XLR said, removing her fingers before she fried the human's brain. She always forgot that human society revolved around the exchange of currency. It was one of the stranger facets of their culture. They spent hours upon hours working to acquire it, then hours more using it, often on the same things they'd produced while acquiring it. Everything was done because you had to, not because you wanted to. She supposed that was why so many of them were unhappy. Nobody would share.

"Of course there was a collapse," she continued, turning back to Keelan and Ione. "I've got about a petabyte's worth of files on it. In the year 2277, dwindling resources sparked the Third World War, with the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan fighting with Russia, China, and North Korea. After multiple nuclear strikes from both sides, the planet entered a state of nuclear winter. In an attempt to ensure humanity's survival, the US, Russian, and Indian space programs launched colony ships, bound for an exoplanet orbiting in the goldilocks zone of the star Tau Ceti." She spoke like she was reading from an encyclopedia, which, in a way, she was. "I've got audio and video files, too, but I can't display any of them as I am. If we can find a display for me to plug into, I can show you proof."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me