☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
"Well, it's part of my power, ability, whatever you want to call it." Ione began. "I'm not sure if it'll work on all of you, but basically, I can create illusions of sorts, including decoys of myself, for example. I'm guessing that means I can make you guys kind of see me, and I can give a message." she explained quickly. It was just an idea, but she was pretty sure it'd work. Using her power in this way wasn't what it was meant for, but she wasn't going to turn down an option to help them.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria nodded, thinking back to when she'd departed from the third floor. She guessed Vaxas would still be there, so that was her first guess. "Okay, three, two, one." she counted down, focusing on the area just past the stairs. She brought up a hand to put on Luna to make the connection that allowed her to teleport with another person. After a quick moment, they appeared up at the third floor. Since it was harder teleporting somewhere she couldn't see, she felt a little more tired than usual, but overall she was fine.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Kamira Night

She turned around from her position beside the door to look at where Raph was. "What!?" She called out, jogging to where he was. She looked up to see what he was looking and and spotted the canned foods. "Oh! Great!" She said grinning as she took a couple cans of the corn and a big can of chili. "Just need a fire and I'm sure this'll still be good." She said tossing the chili up with one hand and catching it.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 pm

clint herrera ; male ; werewolf ; third floor hallway ; tags - aspen
      "hey, i'm not gonna hurt ya." he said to the deer as it backed away from him. 'hopefully' he would've added at the end. hearing the deer reply to his question was surprising to clint. "you can talk?" he asked the deer. he felt like an idiot for asking that question. he was a werewolf that hunted monsters for a living, of course the deer can talk.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:22 am

(This is the biggest RP ive ever been in. XD)

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor hallway/Room 320/Tags: Zoomer, Calypso, Vaxas, Luna, Akiria, Clint and Aspen mentioned.(Holy crap. So many. XD)

Cole listened quietly as Zoomer spoke. He was surprised that Zoomer had also grown up in New York, as well as having the courage to face a whole army by himself. Cole had definitely not pegged Zoomer as the fighter type, and he was definitely impressed. Cole was so focused on listening to Zoomer, trying to hear every detail, he missed A certain Werewolf slip past the group and engage in a conversation with a newcomer across the room, who had just opened their door. Once Zoomer had gotten to the part with the nuke, Coles eyes widened immensely. He knew the damage of a nuclear weapon was bad, But the whole western part of the United States..? Cole didnt want to believe it. "Wow...Im sorry about your comrade. I hope he lived as well as he died." Cole shook his head, he had yet to lose a part of his squad and he hated to think about the subject.

After Zoomer spoke about himself, Cole turned his attention to Vaxas. "Advanced yes. But we dont have Magic, which is something im pretty interested in." He smiled at Vaxas while pointing at the Elfs blue wings, he didnt really know if it was magic or not. To Cole, it seemed like magic. Once Calypso stated talking about the 'Old world' and the Multiverse theory, Cole shrugged his shoulders, Replying to her in a deep tone. "Not out of hand at all. If someone told me about the discovery of the Multiverse, I wouldnt have believed them either. But look where we are now."

After Cole sentence, Cole noticed another Elf and a familiar Snake girl appear from thin air. On instinct, He turned to them with his gun raised, But froze in place at the sight of the Lamia. He immediately lowered his weapon while his mouth hung open. His face turned a bright shade of red as he tried to speak, But not being able to find the words to do so.

Kyle Cross, Male/Super Speed/Second Floor hallway/Room 138/Tags: Elizabeth, Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR.

Kyle nodded his head in agreement to Elizabeths plan on each floor, But he raised his hand, building on her idea with one of his own. "We should also look for, like, a management area or front desk. maybe we could get some answers from whoever's in charge." just then, A familiar noise Kyle knew all too well had caught up to him. His stomach started to growl a bit. He sheepishly scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Heh...and...Maybe a food area." his attention then turned to Ione, Who spoke her idea about using illusions for communication. Kyle nodded his head, it was always good to have back up ways to talk to someone, just in case. "Sweet. Communication plan B." He smiled with his hands on his hips. they now had three ways of communication. Roi and XLRs Link, Telepathy, and Illusions. Kyle felt prepared enough in the way of speaking to one another. He turned his attention to the other three to see what they thought about Iones idea, as well as if they felt ready to explore.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Third Floor Hallway | Calypso, Cole, Vaxas, Luna, Akiria (You're right... I hope I can keep track)

Zoomer put his chin in his hand as Calypso mentioned the multiverse. "Zayla had a very similar theory in the works. Everyone laughed at her. Including me. Ha. I'm a jerk." Zoomer joked. He laughed out loud at the fact that Vaxas thought that Cole's gun was an advanced crossbow. "We're we come from, we use energy for ammo. How's this for an 'advanced crossbow'?" Zoomer grinned, pulling a strange white and red pistol from his vest. He quickly replaced it into his green vest. When the snake lady appeared with another Elf, Zoomer panicked. "Holy bleep! It's an Evo!" he yelped, tackling the reptilian female and knocking her on the floor. "Thought you could sneak up on my Vexil? Think again!" He had no idea it wasn't 'Vexil'.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso/Akiria/Luna

"It's magic, alright."
    Vaxas stated nonchalantly.
    He brought his hand up, sparking a cyan flame in his palm.
    He didn't go any further than that, he wasn't feeling like performing a magic show at this moment.
    The gun actually did seem like an advanced crossbow to Vaxas.
    He was completely oblivious as to how bullets worked.
    He hasn't even been using bows all his life,
    He was one with the sword.
    Perhaps Mallius would have understood the gun far more than his older brother would.

"The multiverse theory is interesting, though.
    Claiming the there are an infinite amount of timelines, each universe of it's own having either one small change,
    or one significant change.
    If we apply that theory to how we ended up here,
    this place must have a mastermind that has developed interdimensional space travel.
    This place may as well sit outside the multiverse as our timelines may not be completely affected.
    Oh, for the love of the gods above!
    My soldiers must think I'm dead!"

Vaxas entered a state of panic before he saw Akiria and a snake woman.
    At the sight of Akiria, his voice had lowered and his attention was now focused on the other elf.
    Then Cole, with his mouth agape at the girl next to her.
    Vaxas didn't make any comment, because the moment his eyes lifted from Cole's expression,
    Zoomer charged at them, taking the Lamia to the ground.

"Zoomer, she's not an Evo! Why would Akiria be with an Evo!"
    Vaxas shouted, using his arm to pry Zoomer off the woman.
    His wing changed form and followed suit, coating his arm in a light blue fuzz as it had somewhat increased his strength.
    Vaxas' other arm went around Akiria's shoulders, tugging her gently away from Zoomer as a way of protecting her.
    His remaining wing spreaded to cover her back.

Last edited by passione on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole, Vaxas, Zoomer, Luna, everyone else in hall 300
I nod, listening intently to each of them before I notice his blush. "Why are you doing that?" I ask. As far as I can tell there's no reason for it. I rise up onto my toes, and lean in to take a closer look at his reddening neck. "Are you hot or something? Maybe you're sick.."I mumble, narrowing my eyes at the pink skin.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle

Roi turned his attention back towards Elizabeth. He smiled slightly, turning up the corners of his thin lips, but it was a very small, veiled smile. He still wasn't entirely trusting of her, and was prepared to exert as much caution as necessary. He wasn't quite comfortable with the amount of people presenting hidden powers around here. "So, are we about ready to split up?" He asked the group idly. Or are there any more random magic powers anyone would like to reveal? He thought, but he kept that last part to himself, instead feeling at the top of his spinal fusion. It didn't need to be reset, but if it did, he'd have no way to reset it now. With all hope, he wouldn't be here long enough for that to be a problem.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:39 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"I like your idea, Ione," said Elizabeth. "And I'm ready to split up." She had heard the growl of Kyle's stomach, but hesitated in showing another of her powers. She wasn't entirely sure what she had in her fridge anyway, and it probably was something that would have to be heated up, cooked, or baked. No use in bringing useless food over unless they found a place where they could do all three.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | outside | tags: Callie, Kamira
"I could provide the fire," said Raphael to Kamira, "but I'd like to set this all down somewhere." Though holding all the cans and controlling some wind to hold up some more wasn't physically tiring, it was mentally tiring and he didn't like the feeling of cold metal pricking his body. "Let's go back to that building?"
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:13 am

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/ĸyle/elιzaвeтн/ιone/ĸeelan/roι/хlr(мenтιoned)-ғorм
The two men walked down the hall. Coal took in his surrounding, noting that there were many doors on each side of the long hallway, each with their own room number. I wonder if this is a hotel type place... But how did we get here? He thought aloud, pursing his lips. This just wasn't right. One moment the two were at home and then, what happened. Things just seem to fade after that and suddenly he's here. Soon, the two reached a fork in the road, or hallway. There was a stairwell that lead up a few flights, but there also seemed to be a lounge type situation that one would see upon entering a hotel. Coal started for the lounge type room only to be tugged back. He looked back to see Ashton trying you head up the stairs. Ashton, I think it would be best to try to find a way out. There might be an exit in there.
Nope! You just said we should go look for others. So I think if there are more floors with more rooms then we might find others. He sighed at the others words, shaking his head. Though, Ashton was right. He had just said they should find others first. Fine, I guess we can head up. But only one flight, and if we don't find anyone then we come back down here to find a way out.
Yay! Coal turned around and started up the stairs with Ashton. The two males soon reached the top of the first spiraling flight. They walked out into the hallway and to Coal's surprise, there were others. A group of six all conversing with one another. What'd I tell ya? Other people! No need to say I told ya so... But, I told ya so!

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/kyʆɛ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/iѳɳɛ/kɛɛʆɑɳ/ʀѳi/xʆʀ(ɱɛɳtiѳɳɛɗ)-Բѳʀɱ
Ash looked around the place with curious, green eyes. He wanted to go into every room and take a look around, see what secrets this place held. But he knew Coal wouldn't like it if they explored each and every room in the place. He could tell his other half just wanted to get. I wonder if this is a hotel type place... But how did we get here? Ash gave and shrug to his friends words. He paused when Coal came to a stop. He looked up the stairwell to their right, then down into the room on their left. Ashton turned right and started for the stairs, tugging at Coal's hand when the other boy tried to head into the room. Ashton, I think it would be best to try to find a way out. There might be an exit in there.
Nope! You just said we should go look for others. So I think if there are more floors with more rooms then we might find others.
He said, waiting for Coal to say no and that they were going to head into the room. But instead he got a different answer which please him. Fine, I guess we can head up. But only one flight, and if we don't find anyone then we come back down here to find a way out.
Yay! Ashton gripped onto Coal's hand and tugged him up the stairs. When they reached the top of the steps, the blonde looked down the hall. He nudged Coal at what they saw. What'd I tell ya? Other people! No need to say I told ya so...But, I told ya so! He giggled and started towards them.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт/vคxคร/c๏lє/z๏๏мєภ/cคlypร๏/lยภค/คкเภเค(мєภтเ๏ภє๔)-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen claimed their jaw shut when the male noted that they could talk. You shouldn't of done that! Now this human knows your not a regular deer. The mentally scolded themself. They were usually so careful when it came to humans, usually. Sometimes they would have a slip up, such as this run-in, and speak. The human would either run away scared or try to attack them. But Aspen always managed to get away unharmed. But now they had nowhere to run to, they were practically a corner animal. And cornered animals were very unpredictable. They gave a nod to his question. Y-Yeah. They looked past the man to the group standing a little ways off behind them, and even further down was a small group of two. How many people are here? They wondered. Are all of them human? That one with the wings must be human, or the snake woman. What is this place? They turned their attention back to the man in front of them. If-If you're not gonna hurt me. C-can you help me get out of this place then?

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .