☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:25 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"Okay," said Elizabeth. She caught Ione's quizzical look, but brushed it away. It wasn't important at the moment. "Do you guys mind if I test telepathy with you right now?" she said to Keelan, Ione, and Kyle. It would also allow her to identify each mind without too much trouble if she ever needed to contact them.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Callie, Kamira
"You say it stinks?" asked Raphael, wrinkling his nose. "I'll try to get some air in here." Though he and his sister weren't true air elementals, they could still summon some wind. He was careful not make it too strong, and a breeze passed by him and into the store. "Is that better?" he called to Kamira. He agreed with Callie--he would not go inside until the stink was gone.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole, Vaxas
Abilities? Fears? Where I'm from? I don't think I could name all the things I know... The C-bots taught us loads of things. Ranging from the history, and evolution of all hominid species, to learning how the intricate wiring of our ship worked. Fears? Many things scare me. Mostly the future. They always told us we were going to do great things, save the human race and all... They never told us what from. Though, I don't know if that's a very valid one anymore... Considering I'm here now. I suppose telling them about the ship would be easy... It never did feel like home though. Does that matter? It's still the place I'm from. My concentration is broken when what he says makes my chest fluctuate. My lips creep over my expression in a small smile, and I have to bite my tongue to keep the small giggles away. I learned that enlightenment was a factor in one of the old world's religions... Strange organizations that preyed on the fear, and ignorance of the masses to earn power. Telling them stories of etherial beings, and perfect, immortal, omnipotent people. Once I start thinking about it... It almost sounds like what they were trying to make us- me. The P-group. Kept frozen for... Who knows how long, taught everything the entire race has learned over it's hundreds of thousands of years of survival, and created, destined to be as perfect as they could make us. It almost makes me sick, relating something like that to myself. I push it aside momentarily, and instead begin about myself as asked. "Well, I know many things... Everything my people learned over the course of their existence in face, all crammed into my head from an early age... Fears? That's another thing I can't fathom. People, the future, the unknown..." I'm forced to stop. My words catch in my throat, and my muscles spasm in small shakes once I mention the topic again. I take a moment to calm down, forcing my lungs to break out of their wavering breaths, and continue. "My place of origin... I..." Why is this such a hard topic to speak of? "I'm from the M-D-1 Ship, we were never taken to any planets... Never saw any. Never really say space truly either. I was created from a perfect zygote already previously conceived, thawed and grown in a tank until I was old enough to walk, and learn to speak. Care bots raised me... C-bots. Mine was named E-1-1-A, Ella I called her. I was kept in isolation, trained for... Something. Until only a few days ago. There were apparently fifty of us, raised in separation. Perfect people, numbered off. I'm P-10. I barely knew any of them, none of us really knew how to get along... We were flatmates, in a room full of bunk-beds. Five of us in group two then I..." My voice breaks, slanting my tone higher and I have to clench my teeth over the soft flesh of my lip to confine the tears to my blurring vision. They fall anyway, and I quickly wipe them away with my navy sleeve. Why am I crying? Why am I so ashamed to do it? "When I ended up here." I end off abruptly, a small choking cough threatening my image further. Why care about my image? Why tell these people anything? You just spilled all your guts to all these people, everything you know about yourself is now in their heads. Was that a smart move? It doesn't matter now, but maybe I should learn from it... Learn some patience. It never was easy being patient. Not when there was nobody but an AI to keep you company.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:27 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

He shook his head with a chuckle.
    "it's like any other pair of wings, don't sweat it. Just helps me fly."

Vaxas wanted to answer to Cole about who he was,
    but he couldn't quite put his fingers on the smaller details.
    He would be thinking harder for a moment as he listened to Calypso speak.
    She certainly had some interesting background information.
    Seeing her cry, Vaxas gently laid a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.
    Alright... My turn.

Vaxas hesitated, but he spoke nevertheless.
    This was either what he had remembered, or what Akiria had told him.
    "My name is Vaxas Tavrinth.
    I was the commander of a vast military in a land called Frearie.
    Technically speaking, I was the best swordsman in the realm before... Something happened.
    I really... Don't recall what happened. Before I became commander,
    I made the stupid decision of sending my brother off on a mission to infiltrate the demon royal family and obtain top secret information. He was killed—
    The day he was supposed to return.
    On a lighter note, my soldiers would often call me Paradox instead of using my actual name,
    due to the fact that I am the only one in the military who has these wings and the power to astral project,
    and play with souls. Don't worry, I won't touch your souls.

I met a girl during my time as commander. She was one of my spies; Akiria Saito.
    I've grown to love her, but sometimes I wondered whether my high position would...
    Potentially threaten her life, so I didn't say anything about it.
    She wound up here with me. I wanna believe it's fate."

He didn't want to finish off with why he couldn't tell the entire story,
    but that would just make Cole, Zoomer, and even Calypso seem more suspicious of him.
    They probably already disputed with the fact that he was an actual elf.
    "Since I got here, I've been suffering from retrograde amnesia,
    meaning that until tonight when Akiria tells me everything, I won't be able to remember."
Last edited by passione on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione's train of thought was broken as Elizabeth spoke."Oh, okay." she said. It might be useful if it worked. That and her power- if it worked on them- would be good for communication. She wanted to test it out on them in case it did, but she guessed that would have to wait.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria took a moment to think. "I could use my power.." she started, glancing up the stairs. "I mean, I can expand it to another person now, so I should be able to teleport you with me.." the elf stated, thinking out loud a little. She hadn't done much training with her power with other people, so she hadn't done it very much, but she knew it could work.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 am

Kamira Night

She almost threw up at the sight of the rotting food and immediately gagged. However, gagging caused her to suck in a breath of air afterwards and the repugnant smell hit her again. She almost choked and looked at the front doors to see Raph send a wave of air in. It wasn't that strong but nonetheless, it did send in a bunch of fresh air. She let in a gasp of fresh air and turned back towards Callie and Raph. "Yeah! Thanks!" She called back, making her way to one of the front desk. It had one of the old fashioned cashier things and she easily bust it open with a hit with her elbow. The drawer thing slid out and she grabbed the cash inside. Score! It was old money, but she figured she could always sell it for more cash. She quickly shoved the cash in her leather jacket pocket and skipped to the door. "It's empty except for a couple aisles of rotting food." She said giving the two an update. She smirked slightly to herself, pleased with the cash she had found.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"Kay," said Elizabeth. She opened her mental blocking slightly, and sent out her conciousness. There was no other way to describe it. She slipped past Ione's natural blocking, no match for hers--yet--and said, Can you hear me? Think an answer at me if this worked. After a moment, without waiting for a reply, she sent out the same message to Keelan and Kyle. Their mental blocking was stronger than the average human's blocking, but would definately need improvement.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | outside | tags: Callie, Kamira
"Your welcome!" Raphael called back. He stepped into the store, wrinkling his nose. It smelled horrible, though slightly better than before, but he'd been in worse places. "Do you think that there's any food we can scavenge?" he asked. He looked around, and saw that Pollen was still hovering outside the building. Oh well. He didn't need the fire-lizard for this anyways.

Raphael wandered over to a corner of the store, and saw rows of canned food. He picked up one and looked at its lable. It was beans. Yuck. Another was canned peas, and another was canned corn. "I think I found some food!" he called. "Come over here!"
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aspen Lockwood

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 pm

(Not my picture, all rights to owner)

Username:
Adriana101
Name:
Aspen Lockwood
Nickname:
N/A
Gender Fluid (Prefers They/Them)
Species:
Deer Hybrid
Power(s):
Aspen has the ability to shift into a deer. They can also talk to animals and control the nature around them.
(Are powers allowed? If not I can remove these)
Birthdate:
August 19
Looks:
Aspen stands at 5'0. They have short dark brown hair, a quarter of their head shaved, and their hair styled to the right. Their left eye is a dark brown and their right eyes is a dark green. They have light olive toned skin. They have antlers pertruding from the top of their head and a deer tail.
Clothing:
Aspen has a simple wardrobe. They mainly wear the shirts with either nothing on them or simple designs. They also wear dark blue skinny jeans along with converse. Their fingernails are painted black and they have an eyebrow ring. They wear earrings as well and have a lip and tongue piercings.
Personality:
Aspen is a pretty laid back and low key person. They just go with the flow most of the time, letting things happen around them. They try not to bother other people to much. They usually stick to themself, but once in a while they enjoy the company of others. They're extremely shy as well, like most deers.
Sitting by a lake, singing, taking walks, talking to animals
Dislikes:
Being yelled at, getting into fights
Fears:
Not being accepted by others
Thing(s) Most Desired:
To understand themself and understand others
Family:
Adoptive Mother-Twila
Sexuality:
Panasexual
Crush:
N/A
BF/GF:
N/A
Partner:
N/A
Kid(s):
N/A
Pet(s):
N/A
History:
Aspen was born in a forest somewhere in america. They were abandoned at birth, they never knew why though. They just assume that their parents could not care for them properly. A doe found them and raised them as her own, training Aspen how to be a deer. Aspen always knew they had powers, they shifted every so often to their humanish form, but liked to be a deer better since that is what they were used to. Once old enough, Aspen left their adoptive deer mother and began to fend for themselves, visiting their mother once in a while.
Theme Song:
Hurt-Nine Inch Nails
Other:
Room #-335
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashton & Coal Denman

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:50 pm

(Their history is a WIP, mainly because I'm to lazy to write that up at the moment. But I've got it all figured out and ready to write up.)
(Also, sorry if this is filled with grammatical errors. I'm on mobile and got quite lazy, so I didn't go back and triple check my work.)

(Not my picture, all rights to owner)
(Ash is the one with the hat on the right, Cole is without a hat and on the left)

Username:
Adriana101
Name:
Ashton Denman
Nickname:
Ash
Species:
Human
Power(s):
These two have a peculiar power. When separated they really don't have any powers other than feeling each others emotions and hearing each others thoughts. But if the touch they can send out blasts if energy and steal energy from people and objects. They can even shift together to become one person they like to call Cash. Well, Ashton Likes to call him that because that's his ship name for each other.
Birthday:
March 20th
Looks:
Ash stands at 5'10. He has bright blonde hair that is quite thick and wavy. He usually has it swept to the right with it falling in his face slightly. His eyes are a bright green as well. He has light olive toned skin.
Clothing:
Ash loves to wear brightly colored shirts. His shirts usually have some sort of design on it. He can be found wearing skinny jeans, some if them with rips in them. He usually wears converse of many colors. He also wears wristbands. He also wears hats.
Personality:
Ash is an emotional guy. He let's his emotions go wild and free, not even trying to contain them. He can go from happy to sad within seconds. Logic isn't a word in his vocabulary. Nothing really including logic resides in him, he's all about feeling and fun instead of seats and safety. Ash has the occasional mood swings, mostly including a lot of crying and yelling and more crying.
Ash loves to be out in nature. Being around people is his favorite. He loves all times of days and tries to find the fun in everything.
Dislikes:
Ash really hates when he gets in fights with his other half because he makes him feel small and insignificant.
Fears:
Ash may hate to fight with Coal but he also hates being separated from him for long periods of time.
Thing(s) Most Desired:
To find true love... Well, that's just one thing. He wants many things. Another thing is to become a singer, song writer, artist, actor. Ash just wants a lot of things he can't exactly get.
Family:
Mother-Polly Denman
Father-Brian Denman
'Twin Brother'-Coal Denman
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
N/A
BF/GF:
N/A
Partner:
N/A
Kid(s):
N/A
Pet(s):
N/A
History:
TBA
Theme Song:
TBA
Other:
Room #-104

Username:
Adriana101
Name:
Coal Denman
Nickname:
N/A
Species:
Human
Power(s):
These two have a peculiar power. When separated they really don't have any powers other than feeling each others emotions and hearing each others thoughts. But if the touch they can send out blasts if energy and steal energy from people and objects. They can even shift together to become one person they like to call Cash. Well, Ashton Likes to call him that because that's his ship name for each other.
Birthday:
March 20th
Looks:
Coal stands at 5'10. He has dark brown hair that is quite thick and wavy. He usually has it swept to the left making sure to keep it out if his face. His eyes are a dark blue as well. He has light olive toned skin.
Clothing:
Coal can be found wearing very formal shirts usually in bkack, white, and light gray. Sometimes he'll wear dark blue jeans,but he mostly wears black jeans. He wears black formal dress shoes as well.
Personality:
Coal is quite opposite of Ashton. He's smart and knowledgeable. He's full if facts, not opinions. He has a very monotone act to him. His voice being very level and quiet, his expression usually blank. He is quite formal and straight forward. He thinks before he acts and says as well.
Coal Likes to be alone most if the time or around Ashton. If he is around Ash, though, he tends to be quiet and hide in the shadows.
Dislikes:
Coal doesn't enjoy breaking rules. He likes to take over Cash whenever Ashton and Cole shift together, not liking how Ash acts most of the time.
Fears:
Coal doesn't really fear anything other than loosing Ash because without him he's powerless and literally is missing half of himself.
Thing(s) Most Desired:
Coal doesn't really wish for anything.
Family:
Mother-Polly Denman
Father-Brian Denman
'Twin Brother'-Ashton Denman
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
N/A
BF/GF:
N/A
Partner:
N/A
Kid(s):
N/A
Pet(s):
N/A
History:
TBA
Theme Song:
TBA
Other:
Room #-103
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle

Roi felt slightly uneasy as Elizabeth tried to telepathically communicate with the three full humans (or mostly humans, as it were). It wasn't the same thing as her reading minds, but he didn't know whether or not Elizabeth would theoretically have been able to send or receive anything from him. After all, much of Roi's brain was inorganic, and it didn't function in the same way as a full human's brain. His mind and XLR's didn't work in the same way either, and he was uncertain about how well their crude link would hold up as they moved away from each other. Even his own kind's links became lessened as they distanced themselves from each other. He rocked back and forth on his feet, toying with his sweater sleeves. A sign of anxiety, but a subtle one. His kind didn't emote in the same way as full humans usually did.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione could hear Elizabeth talking, and she nodded a bit. "Yes, I can. Does it work if I do this?" she thought in reply. It was interesting to experience actual telepathy, she guessed she could say. Though it wasn't particularly strange for her to know about the powers, she'd never met anyone with abilities like her before. She decided maybe she'd tell them about using her power to communicate after Elizabeth was finished the test.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria took a moment to think. "I could use my power.." she started, glancing up the stairs. "I mean, I can expand it to another person now, so I should be able to teleport you with me.." the elf stated, thinking out loud a little. She hadn't done much training with her power with other people, so she hadn't done it very much, but she knew it could work.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery