☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby BrinK Heretic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:39 pm

(I know Xiabrine im sorry!)

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor Hallway/room 320/Tags: Vaxas, Zoomer, Calypso

Cole nodded his head at the group, He was glad they had all agreed on sticking like a team. He looked over at Vaxas for a moment, He knew his suspicions about the Elf being a fighter was correct. "Alright, Go ahead." He said casually. Inside, Cole felt both afraid and safer for Vaxas to be carrying around a sword. Afraid because Vaxas could attack him or the group without them knowing, but safe because Cole couldnt be the only one with a weapon. "Ill answer your question when you come back." He then turned his attention to the whole group, mostly replying to Calypso. "When he comes back, We can explore a bit. But id also like to get to know the three of you, that way i know your strengths and weaknesses and you know mine." He paused for a moment to look at Zoomer for a moment, then back to the other two."We all help each other, But i cant help you guys without knowing anything about you. Maybe we could talk about that after exploring around a bit." Cole smiled at the group. Inside, He was curious to find out where they were, Yet he tried not to show it.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor hallway/Room 138/Tags: Roi, Elizabeth, XLR, Keelan

Kyle sighed in relief, Knowing that Roi was alright, or getting better at least. Once the conversation changed once more, Now to XLRs species and what they were really like, as well as How many Universes Elizabeth had been to. To Kyle, it was all fascinating to him. He always had enjoyed reading comic books and watching T.V shows and movies solely for the characters and their development throughout the story. This was almost the same, But it was real life, Which was even more fascinating to Kyle. It made him wonder, Because of the multiverse, What kind of things were really out in his own universe and the others as well.
Shortly after tuning out for a bit, Kyle spoke in agreement to the Markovians suggestion to explore, His heart racing fast in excitement for adventure. "Yeah! Im with Her!" He pointed at XLR while speaking. "Mostly 'cuz im curious to see what secrets this place is hidin'." Kyles voice spoke out a bit loudly and enthusiastically.

"Adventure!" He yelled with a large smile.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:26 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Third Floor Hallway. | Vaxas, Calypso, Cole

"What? A real stinking elf?" Zoomer said. Okay something was up. If this was the work of Evo Inc., then, why did they need an elf? It's Zoomer they wanted. "Alright I believe you.". Zoomer consented. He listen to Cole's idea. This was a god idea. Should he go first? No, he should wait. How much should he reveal? Cole seemed legit, but what if he was an Evo trooper in disguise? Okay now Zoomer was just getting paranoid. To gain trust he needed to show trust.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:12 am

Kamira Night

She just nodded and shrugged to herself. Then, shsme turned her attention to the town. "Yeah, I agree. It seems pretty empty." She said looking around. The town was pretty tore up. "And to answer your question: they must be made of some pretty tough material. They look like they're made of bricks..." She answered, walking up to a building and poking the outer wall. Yup!

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:33 am

clint herrera ; male ; werewolf ; third floor hallway ; tags - open
      clint woke up abruptly, only to find himself in an unfamilliar location. he sat up and grabbed his hat and revolver that was sitting on the bedside table. for a brief moment, he looked around the room before standing up. the room appeared to be some kind of hotel room, but in no way was it the motel he had decided to stay in last night. he walked out of the door and into the hallway. once he was in the hallway, he caught the scents of a group of people in the distance. two smelled like humans while the others smelled like something that wasn't human, but he couldn't figure out what they were. there were probably stairs at the other side of the hall, so he began to walk down the hallway. clint tried keeping his distance away from the people; he wasn't in the best mood to be talking to anyone.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:19 am

((Don't need to worry about it if you're busy, brinK.
I got all the time in the world))

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

Vaxas nodded.
    "Fair 'nough."
    He headed back down the hallway to room 310, unlocking the door.
    A note scribbled on red paper had been laid out on the counter where his eyepatch was when he woke up.
    He headed over to the corner and strapped the scabbard to his back.
    It was a pretty nice katana that he had, shiny silver blade, silver rainguard, black hilt,
    and a metallic red skull that sat at the end.

Vaxas moved his hand back to touch the skull.
    It was smooth and... Warm.
    Suddenly, Vaxas was propelled forward, causing him to hit the ground.
    Something latched onto him, right between his shoulder blades.
    That was another part of him, remembered now.
    He had forgotten that he, too, had powers.
    Paradox.
    A cool cyan glow spread across his back, then outwards into a pair of translucent wings.
    Vaxas shrugged, and walked out the door, forgetting about the note.
    He reapproached Cole and Zoomer.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:43 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
Elizabeth looked at Roi mournfully. "Immortality is a gift and a curse. I've learned how to seperate myself from others because they end up dead within a century, some even earlier. I've seen the best and worst of people. Even I don't know how I'm sane after all this time. And then there are two people who've lived for millions of years. I've heard of them but never met them in person." To XLR and the excited boy, she said, "If we did split up, then shouldn't we have a method of communication? I know of two ways: telepathy and fire-lizards. Telepathy isn't mind reading; it's talking to another mentally, and I think I might be compatible with you. It's a pretty big if, though. My fire-lizards can teleport and they can send messages if need be. And boy, whatever your name is, we have to be careful. Not everyone here would be friendly, I'd think. But an adventure would be fun." The word brought up memories of her early life, when she was still innocent, or at least less cynical. She hadn't been innocent since second grade. But back then, she had been full of so much life. Where had that girl gone?

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Callie, Kamira
"Why do you think this place is so empty?" Raphael asked both Kamira and Callie. It was a fascinating mystery. First people from all over waking up here, then his being unable to telaport out, then this empty town. Of course, the one minus was that his sister was refusing to talk to him, but he would catch her later.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:54 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole, Vaxas
My eyes flicker over the remaining people in the hall, and eventually land back on Cole. Get to know us better? Me? What's there even to tell? I frown, thinking over everything I know about myself, and come up pretty much empty handed. "Well, uh... I'm not exactly sure what I should tell you. What do you want to know?" I ask, confusion gripping my tone firmly. Once the elf-man returns... I'm surprised by his appearance. A pair of cobalt energized wings crackle and shift as if they were alive along his back. I already thought it was strange enough for somebody to resemble an ancient fairytale-species... But this is ridiculous.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione nodded at the others' wants to explore. "It would be a good idea to look around, but yes, we should have some way to communicate.." She didn't have powers of her own to help in that way, unless.. A quizzical look crept onto her face. 'But would it really work?' Considering most of them were "not normal", to say the least, she wasn't sure if her power would actually work on them.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria jumped back at Luna's reaction. "Sorry." she said in reply. Compared to regular people with her normal actions, Luna was the exception. She was.. nicer, she guessed was the best way to say it, though she didn't like to. "Ah.. sure." the elf added, not commenting on what this "elevator" was. Perhaps something more advanced they didn't have where she came from- she could tell from first glance that this place was different.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth

Keelan had watched the people in front of her having conversations, but she didn't feel the need to join in, having nothing to add. She was still trying to keep herself from freaking out over the whole situation. "Exploring would be good," she agreed, wanting to get away from this spot in the hall.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle

"Yeah...what's important is that we have a look around this place, see if we can find anything significant." Roi contributed, his hands resting calmly on his hips. A lot of the clothes produced by his kind didn't have pockets, since most of them weren't inclined to carry a lot of small objects around. He and XLR were capable of crude communication now - he almost announced this audibly, but surprisingly, he realized that that might not have been a good idea. Instead, he caught himself and closed his lips silently. "Standing around here hasn't helped us learn anything about why we're here or where we really are." Roi continued. "But I do agree that we should make sure our groups can communicate somehow, or at least all have an idea of what to do. Worst case scenario, we can all meet back up at a certain point to share what we've found."

Roi looked around at the congregation - there were six of them, which meant they could form three pairs or two groups of three. There was a bit of strategy involved in who would be paired with who, especially when taking into account their strange variety of abilities.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me