Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby maluruloki » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 am

Ralonica Thorondor wrote:{ I also really want to continue this, you're not the only one. Ellie, Gos and I all have a really big storyline involving Rifle that I really want to RP. What about the rest of the group? }

(( I've got my post up there already, so you know I'm game. :) ))

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:18 am

Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Happy and content.
He is... crushing on Tisane. <3

I turn to Tisane and look her straight into her beautiful eyes. "Hey, don't degrade yourself like that." I say, catching her after she said 'stupid and dramatic'. "I got to tell you my story. You get to tell yours." I pause for a moment, then turn to speak again. "You must have had it pretty bad, though. What about your other family? And friends? Were you all on your own, all this time?"
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 am

:: Tisane ::

Tisane froze up at his kind words. She wished she could convey the depths of her gratitude at his building her up - so many stallions had tried to tear her down instead. She took a deep breath to clear out her nose so she didn't sniffle.
"Everyone but my father tolerated me. My mother, bless her heart, loved me as any mother would. There was nothing wrong with me in her eyes. My friends said that they understood, but...no one understands when they don't have a deaf ear. I don't really remember much after my father ousted me, in all honesty... It was so...traumatic. I know I wandered for a month, maybe two, but you saw how I was earlier. No Equid does well on their own, especially in this country. I'm so...happy to feel safe again." Her attempt at a laugh succeeded and it felt like sunshine breaking through storm clouds. "I know it all sounds so bad and cliche, but it really is terrible compared to this wonderful place." And compared to you...

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:55 pm

({ I'm totally still game. OuO We've got such a rich plot going here, I may have a hard time getting around to replying sometimes, but I've always wanted to see my herd live out this story, as well as see what happens with everybody else's. <333 I feel like I've known all these characters forever, quitting now would be like watching 3 seasons of a TV show and then the program getting canceled. x_x THE SHOW MUST GO ON. <333 })
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Happy and content.
He is... crushing on Tisane. <3

Suddenly I feel just like a foal again - immature and innocent, not understanding he weight of what I'm being told. I pause for one uncertain moment, before delving back into conversation. "I guess our stories are quite similar, then." I reply thoughtfully. "But... just recently, I met the most interesting set of equids." I pause in a moment of nostalgia, remembering. "The first was a fiery bay filly, mischievous wild and naive. She could be infuriating at times, but I took her as if she were my sister. Then she came across a colt, just younger than me. They were partners in crime, inseparable, and he was like my brother. Lastly, there was a shy grey one, and he admired me in a way I couldn't understand. We became our own little family, our own little herd." I close my eyes, picturing their faces, their voices. "They saved my sanity in those last years." I finish, opening my eyes again to see Tisane.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 am

:: Tisane ::

Her long ears slowly laid back as Laxius spoke of his past family. She could hear the wistfulness in his voice, how he missed them dearly, and her heart felt strongly for him. Of course she knew how he felt! With a sad smile, she stepped into his personal space and leaned her face against his neck. It was the best way she could think of for communicating how she understood. Words seemed worthless in comparison.
"I can't say that I'm not jealous of your little herd...", she whispered, enjoying how the warmth of his skin was slowly spreading through her cheek. "I know that one evening, not while back, I thought I saw a small group of our kind outside of this valley. I was so tired though...I didn't even think to see if it wasn't a hallucination. Experiencing those makes you think twice about walking out after something you thought you saw... Remind me to tell you that story sometime when we're not being morose," she said with another laugh. Relief was evident in her words. She felt that it was safe enough to joke once again.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 am

((I'm working on something for Bandit, and a reply for Kae, so that leaves Estel; anyone have an equid open to interact with her?))
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 am

Nellas Lissësúl wrote:
((I'm working on something for Bandit, and a reply for Kae, so that leaves Estel; anyone have an equid open to interact with her?))

(( Nellas - would you like Estel to interact with a mare or stallion? I have both to offer as interaction. ))

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:55 pm

((Hi, Mal c: Whoever you feel like is fine with me, your choice really- Estel's a sweetie, she can talk to anyone <3))
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 am

Ralonica Thorondor wrote:
Kataya
With Kae'ouit
Mood: She doesn't know her self, so how could I know?
She is crushing on no-one

I smile at Kae, and take a few steps towards him. I look up at the stallion, and a gentle whicker slips out of my nose. "Good that we've got that sorted, then. But we can't start now." I take a deep breath. "It's too late, we'll have to leave tomorrow morning." I bump my nose playfully and slightly roughly against Kae's, and grin. I hope he doesn't change his mind before then. "So let's find a place to stay the night. Then we can begin our quest tomorrow." I wrap my tail around one of my back legs, and look into Kae's eyes. A mischevious grin works it's way into my face, but I don't know where it's from.

Kae'ouit
Kae'ouit's muted green gaze passed quickly over Kataya as she stepped closer to him, noting the way the dying sunlight caught the fire in her bright coat. "You have the right of it," he admitted ruefully, though there was a glint of amusement in his gaze as he turned his head to cast a quick glance around. "That seems to be a theme." This time his voice was definitely honing an edge of mirth, though it was mostly good-naturedly self-deprecating, not meaning anything by it. Kae'ouit had changed over the past year; he wasn't so vain now that he wasn't willing to admit he was wrong. Yet he could still feel the fire of Kataya's inspiration coursing through his veins, and the way Kat's muzzle collided with his jolted his heartbeat into overdrive. In that moment, he felt like he was capable of anything; but then it passed. She was right and they would need to find a place to rest. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed control of his adrenaline and diminished it, letting out a slow exhale then looking at his friend with clear eyes. "Would you prefer a specific place to sleep? I usually just stand wherever, but I want you to be comfortable," he said lightly, giving her a small smile with a more mischievous undertone.

Bandit
At first glance, the mare was dead, a mass of flesh and blood and tangled hair. The body was limp, still, devoid of any life. The broken creature's caramel coat was interspersed with stripes of dark brown and the faded red of dried blood oozing from cuts on her sides, stomach and haunches. Yet looking closer, every so often a breath shoved a frail cage of shattered ribs upwards, a pulse fluttered weakly in the junction of jaw and throat. Globs of chewed green herbs slick with saliva gleamed faintly in the dying light, tightening as they dried over tears in her skin. Herbs that had the power of healing, spreading the medicine throughout her weakened body even as her consciousness began to rise to the light. Bandit was not dead.
She was floating in a pool of darkness, time stretching out endlessly before her in ribbons of burgundy and amber. She was a mote of dust suspended in a shaft of light, whirling in slow motion. Drifting, her thoughts tumbled in on each other again and again, ceaseless. Tendrils of light reached through the darkness and something flickered in the fog, only to dissipate again in a haze of red pain. Blood pulsed in her legs and shoulders.
Bandit was beyond hallucinating at this point; even her daughters voice was lost to her. Something was changing. All thought and memory flew out of her mind and she felt a sensation of floating upwards, pressure changing as if rising to the surface of a deep, dark pond.
Suddenly, she was awake. Eyes terribly red as they fluttered open to a clearing of mud and snow and trees. Disoriented, she sucked in a single stuttering breath, then let it out again in a shallow whistle as the world returned to her, piece by piece. The sunlight mapping out canyons and crevices in the bark of a tree. Thick, dark mud sluggish in the chill. The scent of pine and snow. The light slanting through branches to drift down, sparkling with dust that was too bright for her eyes. Her own heart beating; she could hear it thrumming anxiously in a chest that was numb. Her whole body tingled with a sense of expectancy; and then the memories started to come back, one by one.
The cougar and the chase and the fight the rock slide the other equids, where had they gone it was all going by so fast and her breath had caught in her throat and she was having trouble breathing and what was happening; Halo, Halo was her thought; a soft sound was choked into the still air, startling her before she realized it was her own self, repeating Halo’s name in a croak that burned her throat raw from screaming.
“Halo?” the sound was pitiful, desperate, afraid; everything she didn’t want to be at the moment. She wanted to be strong. It was then she realized how in pain she should have been at the moment; but where the cuts were, was only a faint aching sensation tempered with a penetrating coolness remained; she realized someone must have treated her wounds but she was having trouble focusing on anything outside her little bubble of memory and disorientation at the moment, eyelids drooping from the strain of trying to dredge up so many awful memories. At the moment, it all seemed like a bad dream; maybe if she let her eyes close again, it would all go away, and be like it was before, in some green field with a golden mare far away...

((Edit; okay I don't know why these letters are so small, there is no coding around them to make them this way; can anyone help me out? -it hasn't done this with any of my other posts yet))
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me