۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:50 pm

I can't even begin to tell you how physically ill Nintendo's actions and attitudes towards fangames makes me- and people talking as though they have the right to do so make it 12x worse.
I really can't stand it.
So, I'n asking for your opinions, should we just stop supporting them? No boycott could ever truely work because hardly anyone would agree to it, and they have shown very slow growth in the department of listening to fans.
But still, this is just disgraceful, almost unforgivable.
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:18 pm

So I beat RDR2 a few nights ago and I'm still really messed up about it, if you've beaten it pls PM me so we can discuss because I'm sure my bf is tired of hearing about it lmao
This game has just punched me straight in the heart and I didn't expect it y'all, I haven't felt this emotional about a game since I played The Last of Us
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:09 pm

To be honest, at this point I'm super invested in Fallout 76 just because it's the biggest train-wreck of a game release I've seen in a while and I'm really interested to see how Bethesda tries to fix it. It's been like a little case study for me in my spare time. I have yet to get over how literally almost everything in that game was taken from Fallout 4, including the same bugs that had already been patched by fans years ago. Now I'm just worried about Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6, since they're going to be made on the same engine and it's clearly starting to show just how old it actually is.

But at least the radio station songs are pretty good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Dama wrote:To be honest, at this point I'm super invested in Fallout 76 just because it's the biggest train-wreck of a game release I've seen in a while and I'm really interested to see how Bethesda tries to fix it. It's been like a little case study for me in my spare time. I have yet to get over how literally almost everything in that game was taken from Fallout 4, including the same bugs that had already been patched by fans years ago. Now I'm just worried about Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6, since they're going to be made on the same engine and it's clearly starting to show just how old it actually is.

But at least the radio station songs are pretty good.

God, I know right. It's been such a wild ride to watch - I don't have a console that will play it myself, but just watching it all go down has been so morbidly funny. Though it is also worrying for TESVI, I... really hope this makes them pick up their practices a bit for that, since I'm much more invested in that series personally. Seeing those texture folders that were still literally called "Skyrim" was pretty funny, though.

Anyone decided on any of their top 10 for this year yet? I've been playing through Wandersong on the switch and am nearly finished with it. I think that's already on my list. Donut County was another indie delight I really loved this year.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:26 pm

It's been entertaining to watch the multiple controversies of Fallout 76 but it pains me to see Bethesda sinking so low with such a franchise, I'm personally not a huge fan anymore but my brother is.

In general a lot of companies are going down the drain. I feel your pain over fangames, A Very Anxious Spork.

Me, I haven't really tried any of the games from this year except for Spyro Reignited Trilogy because my life has been so chaotic and I haven't had much time to game, plus I've become a tiny bit disinterested in a variety of games I once liked. I'm pretty stubborn to try new things as well oof. But I'm almost done with Spyro and I'm loving it, the graphics are great although it may cause some nausea with the motion blur. Collecting gems is super satisfying as well.

However, I am going to be pretty active in gaming in 2019. I'm excited for January for Resident Evil 2 Remake. Ada looks amazinggg. And for Devil May Cry 5 in March I believe. It's almost like I took a year off from gaming as a whole in 2018 lol.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:41 am

(ง'̀-'́)ง <--- me after waking up to see that Naughty Dog tweeted out that TLOU2 won't be at the game awards this year :^)))
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:03 am

So, three months after starting ESO's end-of-year events, I finally got my awesome Indrik Mount. For free! I fully expected not to get it since I couldn't participate in 1 out of 4 of the events because of one missing DLC, but there was still enough tickets that could be distributed to in the other 3 events to get the mount. It's nice to see that, despite the endless amounts of lootboxes and pay-to-get-this-thing mechanics that have plagued MMO's lately, there's a positive somewhere lol.

there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:52 am

Divantae wrote:

Me, I haven't really tried any of the games from this year except for Spyro Reignited Trilogy because my life has been so chaotic and I haven't had much time to game, plus I've become a tiny bit disinterested in a variety of games I once liked. I'm pretty stubborn to try new things as well oof. But I'm almost done with Spyro and I'm loving it, the graphics are great although it may cause some nausea with the motion blur. Collecting gems is super satisfying as well.

I have only played year of the dragon. Not the first original two so those were knew to me in experience. I thought ember was suppose to be in one of them was upset she wasn't but that's okay. I'm half way finished with the year of the dragon and yes the graphics are amazing and cute comparex to before.

I just wish they added more stuff. It seems ot was an exact copy which is exactly what it was meant to be. I just wish it weren't or more things added in there. They could've even made the baby eggs individually unique but they didn't.

😟 idk I hope they do more with spyro because I loved both series so much.

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 am

Personally I really love that they were simple copies - I think they were really nice love letters to the original trilogy. But I definitely think there's a possibility we'll see some form of sequel on the reignited engine, given just how fantastically the trilogy did in sales.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Dama wrote:So, three months after starting ESO's end-of-year events, I finally got my awesome Indrik Mount. For free! I fully expected not to get it since I couldn't participate in 1 out of 4 of the events because of one missing DLC, but there was still enough tickets that could be distributed to in the other 3 events to get the mount. It's nice to see that, despite the endless amounts of lootboxes and pay-to-get-this-thing mechanics that have plagued MMO's lately, there's a positive somewhere lol.

That's great! I used to be obsessed with ESO but kinda fell back to Skyrim and other games after 6 months of playing. I reached lvl 47 as an argonian nightblade. I considered playing again because I wanted that mount but never actually put the disk in, whoops. Perhaps I should begin to play it again, I at least want lvl 50.
I actually hated ESO at first; it wasn't my ideal game, while I love bethesda and the lore. Plus, it was such a big jump from Skyrim SE, I finally gathered enough courage in 2017, even though we've had it since it came out.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me