Will edit this, but who/what are we allowed to compliment for this? c:
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3438

Postby crexmii » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:44 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: kaila
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: WAAAAAGH SWISHY YK I LOVE COMPLIMENT RAFFLES LETS GO

galaxyy. — KY! you're so silly and you always say the most cursed things i love it <33 on a serious note your writing is literally so good. how do you do it. GIVE ME YOUR SECRET. you're a really fun presence in the discord alongside court and razr and i hope to see more of you three musketeers <3

literal.swag— court, you are genuinely so funny and i love that about you. you always just pop in and make random silly jokes and its hilarious and really adds some more chaos to the discord server!! your art and writing are also EXTREMELY beautiful!

razr — razr. razr. ik i have probably said this so many times, but your cats are just STUNNING OH MY GOD. they're all so pretty and unique in their own ways! i seriously need to know the secrets behind the razr glow outlines (tm)/silly
    also you're really funny! i cannot wait to see more from you now that you're an artist :shake_eyes:

Archaeopteryx — ARCH! YOUR CATS ARE SO GORG and they're all so detailed and beautiful...goodness i love every one of your designs sm. aaaaaaaa i'm gonna miss your art while you're away </3 ALSO YOUR LORE? IS SO WELL THOUGHT-OUT AND PLANNED? IT'S SO BITTERSWEET AND UNIQUE and the worldbuilding?? is just chef's kiss. i live for enurian lore./silly

feverrr — fev!! your cats are so soft and pretty and i need to acquire one of them one day. also you're so silly and sweet and your lore is so intriguing!! you better become an artist for stars someday >:((/silly/lh

canadianhowl — canada! your cats are so expressive, they literally all seem to have different personalities. i also love how you manage to make every cat seem different, even if they have nothing but nr edits! and your art is scrumptious. i need to see more of it. EVERY DAY!!!/j/silly
    also really appreciate how you do those accepting every nursery litter things occasionally, it's genuinely so sweet that you take the time to draw kittens for all of us :pray:

Swishy & Broken — SWISHY! YOU :points: are so sweet and so kind! i appreciate how you take the time to ask all of us about our day and what we did and how we're feeling. it really cheers me up. thank you for being such a great owner of stars <33

I Like Bees — bees!! you're a great admin and it's really awesome how you always carry all the heavy tasks, from being admin to archiving ALL our items to drawing cats for the community...it's no easy feat. i really appreciate it all. ALSO you're literally so good at cat genetics!! it amazes me. another thing is that you're really silly and unhinged sometimes (feeterina.) and it's always hilarious to see.

Mythz — mythz!! you're so kind and an awesome admin, and you seem to be so well-read up on cat genetics that it scares me sometimes/silly your artstyle is also so soft and all of your cats always look so fluffy!!

Thani — THANI! YOU THE SILLY SKRUNKLY. the way you draw cats is so cute! i love your style and also your personality. you are such a kind person and you give out free things and willing to buy things for others is so generous :face_holding_back_tears: ALSO YOU ARE SO SILLY AT TIMES in the server, I LOVE IT! i really do hope you become an official artist one day <3

harvestberry — YOUR CATS. are all so pretty! aughhh your style is so unique harvest and your cats are all so cute and soft <333 seriously i need to get my little hands on more of your cats/silly also you're so excited about things in the server! you give off lots of positive vibes and i am here for them.

all the writers (faelyn, vivika, ethium, elliott.) — oh my goodness all of you. are amazing. each of your writing styles are all so unique and beautiful. also you guys are really kind! i always enjoy reading a new explore response or little piece of writing from you guys.

everyone else — if you didn't make it onto this list, don't worry! you are all really fun to talk with in the discord and i adore all of your kitties!! <33
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:58 pm

ImogenEquine wrote:Will edit this, but who/what are we allowed to compliment for this? c:

I would like for the person you’re complimenting to at least have a CS account! They do not specifically have to be in Stars ^^
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:33 am

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Cloudpuff
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

Earth to Marzipan (not in stars <3, but on cs): such a lovely person to talk to!!

Elliott: 🫵 skrunkly /pos

Ethium: I will forever love your kibbers and monkey king drawings <33

CanadianHowl: RAAAAAA, YOUR KITTY STYLE IS ACTUALLY SO PERFECT AND PRETTY AND LOVELY <3
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:07 am

mark...... i have so many words and so little time to say them
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 pm

mark >:) i'll compliment so many people just you wait
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:25 am

Username: Thani
Cat Name: Socks
Clan: EchoClan
Prompt:

Mythz- Your cats are SO SOFT. I love the way you do coats so much you are honestly one of my inspirations for coats ; U; I wish I could make them as pretty/soft as you do. You are also just SO helpful with genetics and I love sitting and reading and learning when you go on little info dumps in the discord. <3 I do not always retain the informatino but I love having stuff to go back to if I have questions.

Fev- FEVI!!! You are hoenstly one of the collest people in stars??? Like the fact I can just come into your dms and bug you about the dumbest little things and you respond with so much energy every time like lgjsfdg how do you do that. I feel so comfortable bouncing lore off off of you and I LOVE reading about yours so so much. Your cats are SO good and I love seeing your creativity come through in every cat you make.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:03 am

Username: catra
Clan: Plasma
Prompt:

arch / Archaeopteryx. - it really, truly made my day when you drew my founder clove. i've never felt so welcomed into a community before <3 plus, your worldbuilding document is super cool, thank you for everything you do!

court / literal.swag: we haven't interacted much, but all your silly messages really put a smile on my face. i also appreciate how you compliment everyone a ton aahh you're very sweet

fev / feverrr: your cats. hand em over /j. i love your art style so much, it's so.. soft and fluffy and warm???? so incredible, i'm so glad you're a guest artist this month and you would certainly do amazing as regular staff as well!

riverotter: i loved your plate dragons valentine's booth! you are so hardworking and sweet :') and aah your art is also so beautiful, i love the way you do patterns! we definitely miss you in both PD and stars discord, but that's totally okay! you're amazing <3

I Like Bees - thank you for the dedication you have to keeping the archive up and running! i can't even imagine how much work that is. i admire how much you know about cat genetics too :')

stars as a whole - there are so many more people who i wanted to compliment (SERIOUSLY!) but i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable as i'm still talking to a lot of you for the first time. the stars community is so kind and helpful, you guys are all so talented and amazing, it's actually insane. and checking the discord server like 10 times a day makes the days go by faster for sure. take care of yourselves! <3
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:52 pm

catra wrote:Username: catra
Clan: Plasma
Prompt:

arch / Archaeopteryx. - it really, truly made my day when you drew my founder clove. i've never felt so welcomed into a community before <3 plus, your worldbuilding document is super cool, thank you for everything you do!

court / literal.swag: we haven't interacted much, but all your silly messages really put a smile on my face. i also appreciate how you compliment everyone a ton aahh you're very sweet

fev / feverrr: your cats. hand em over /j. i love your art style so much, it's so.. soft and fluffy and warm???? so incredible, i'm so glad you're a guest artist this month and you would certainly do amazing as regular staff as well!

riverotter: i loved your plate dragons valentine's booth! you are so hardworking and sweet :') and aah your art is also so beautiful, i love the way you do patterns! we definitely miss you in both PD and stars discord, but that's totally okay! you're amazing <3

I Like Bees - thank you for the dedication you have to keeping the archive up and running! i can't even imagine how much work that is. i admire how much you know about cat genetics too :')

stars as a whole - there are so many more people who i wanted to compliment (SERIOUSLY!) but i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable as i'm still talking to a lot of you for the first time. the stars community is so kind and helpful, you guys are all so talented and amazing, it's actually insane. and checking the discord server like 10 times a day makes the days go by faster for sure. take care of yourselves! <3

You've won this friend <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content