Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3429

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:55 am

cat inspired by piebald deer

This cat saw a strange creature outside!
In exactly 156 words, describe the creature in this cat's own words!

Ends March 15th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Bigsby
Clan: Ivy Hollow
Description: Fawn smoke with high white
Edits: [NR] Expression; [C] ear tufts
Owner: olivionary
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3429

Postby feverrr » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:56 am

OUGH BEES CAT

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - pfp by sifenke - sig by néktar
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:57 am

ooo mark mark
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:58 am

BEES KITTY CAT!!!

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Elkwood
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

Shadows. Lots and lots of shadows. I tucked further into the bush I was behind, keeping my breath silent and shallow. The ground shakes beneath the footsteps. Why is it in the territory? Why was it near camp? "No, keep your breaths shallow," I had to remind myself. I couldn't let this horrible, scary thing lurking outside of the bushes. Why did it have to come here? I was minutes away from delivering the message. Why did it have to stop me?

Hours, it felt like, before the thundering sound of the footsteps stopped echoing off the mountain. "Thank the gods..." I let out a silent breath of relief as I stepped out of the bushes. Worst time to step on a stick. I swiveled my head around to check if the monster had been back, but all I could see was a small sparrow. Was this really what had scared me so badly? How rediculous.
Last edited by Timid-Decidueye on Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:09 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: FawnSpot
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

FawnSpot skidded to a stop in the middle of camp, chest heaving.

"Are you ok?" SpiderStar asked, noticing the wild look in her eyes, and the heaving chest with spiked fur.

"No! I'm not ok I saw something, out by the caves.” FawnSpot said in-between deep breaths.

“FawnSpot your old enough to know those caves aren't haunted, those are just stories to scare apprentices.”

“Well I saw something!” FawnSpot took a deep breath and said, "It was a large lumbering creature, when it stood up on its hind legs it was as tall as a tree! with paws big enough to crush a grown warrior!" - "When it walks the very ground shakes. It's smell was overwhelming, like the odor of rotting leaves."

"Its eyes were small and beady. Its claws were sharp and its teeth were sharper, and its jaws! They were big enough to swallow me whole!!”

"Are you sure it wasn't just a bear...?”
Last edited by Macabre. on Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:21 am

Username: olivionary
    Cat Name: Bigsby
    Clan: Ivy Hollow
    Prompt:
      "No, no, I am not imagining anything! It was far, far taller than I am long and it moved with such purpose, it was terrifying! The legs alone must have taken up seventy percent of it's height! The croaking breaths rattled through me - I can still hear them now! And the face! Tell the kittens to cover their ears! The eyes were so sunken within grey flesh, but they glowed with a life that I can only decribe as otherworldly! The skin was stretched across bone and the way it creased with it's toothy grin was nauseating! AND THE TEETH! Don't get me started on those teeth - yellow! Serrated! Grotesque!"
      "Don't just stand there! We need to put together patrols ... a night watch! That beast could pluck even the biggest of us up in those claws, not one of us is safe while it lurks in the forest. Everyone, be quiet. There! You can hear it!"
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:39 am

Username: néktar
Cat Name: fawnprickle
Clan: marbleclan
Prompt: my skin itched as i watched this thing in the hollow. i couldn’t make it out in the darkness, but it was big and it seemed.. wet. making the strangest of noises not to mention it smelled absolutely horrendous. a mix of rotten fish and sea salt permeated the air. the smell didn’t bother me but the other cats behind me stifled gags of distaste.

i slipped into the hollow for a closer look, the way it moved disturbed me. choppy and constantly moving its limbs with a rounded hard body with what looked to be many many sharp legs poking out. it rotated at an awkward pace, two small beady eyes glistening in the darkness. this thing was huge with pinchers the size of an apprentice! as it moved into the moonlight i figured out it was an extremely overgrown crustacean. It snipped and clapped as it scuttled slowly towards the other side of the hollow.
Last edited by néktar on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:25 pm

Username: Swishy & Broken
    Cat Name: Juno
    Clan: https://toyhou.se/Nirochii/characters/folder:1770716
    Prompt:
    Juno's ears perked, her gaze studying the trees intently. She'd done this very thing countless nights, determined to catch a glimpse of these "shadow-monsters" she'd heard so much about. Squinting, she could just barely make out the trees within the underbrush. Her jaw clamped shut, the scent of something almost rotten assaulting her senses. Her gaze shot sideways, toward the empty twoleg barn, a large dark figure crouching just within the deepest shadows. She felt her pelt rise, panic and terror filling her muscles, telling.. no screaming.. for her to run. The shadow was gigantic, almost as large as a horse, with small white pupils reflecting back at her. She couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like a bird but only... not. A long whip-like tail, an amalgamation of feather and skin, a sharp obsidian beak. She dug her claws into the fence, too scared to move. It would surely leave on it's own, right?
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:55 am

Username: Ember the Wolf
Cat Name:Springtallow
Clan: Willowclan
Prompt:

The sun peeked above the canyons edge as hawkmoth gently touched noses with Springtallow. He was so proud of his first apprentice, having just been newly named the night prior. Her eyes gleamed and he chuckled.

"You can speak now Springtallow" he said amused

"I saw a really weird thing last night!" she blurted out almost instantly. Hawkmoth tilted his head confused and when she didn't say anymore he rolled his eyes. "Are you planning to elaborate or just leave it at that?" He mumbled and she gasped before speaking in the quick excited way she usually did

"I saw this really weird thing last night! It looked almost like a cat, but it was like. A really round cat? It made weird noises at me and i wanted to check it out but i wasn't sure if i could move or not. .." Hawkmoth nodded as she continued speaking and then paused before interrupting her

"Springtallow, Did you seen a raccoon?" he asked and she looked at him mildly confused "A Raccoon?" she repeated and Hawkmoth squinted at her, unsure if she was being genuine or it this was one of her pranks.

"Springtallow, I can't believe you've never seen a racoon before" Hawkmoth said after they stared at each other for a few moments. Shaking his head he nudged her to her feet ad sighed. "Go get some rest, Tonight we are gong to go out and your going to show me this weird creature you saw"
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf