Based on Click to view
Artist nio [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | spiky 'saur

Postby nio » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:01 am

diab goobie 🦕🦴☀️
g1 | fur, weight, pupil shape (none), drop the disguise (missing ears)
g2 | size (big), height
t1 | custom membrane horn, custom membrane tail, spikes, scales, teeth, facial structure
t2 | minor genetic splicing (stegosaurus)

happy lil dino goob! i love them so much and i hope u do too :D

this goobie is going on an adventure. tell me all about it!
max. 500 words AND 1 art piece

ends september 28th, u may request extensions

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by nio on Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | spiky 'saur

Postby Sadcat » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:03 am

username: sadcat
name: Tyrone
pronouns: Any
prompt:
Tyrone has walked up hills and mountains, swam through the deepest of lakes and oceans, seen the most beautiful and most boring places he could find... And yet, whenever someone asks why, the answer is I don't know.
"I don't know." Hed reply with a smile. "And maybe that's okay."
Maybe wandering without a path is okay. Without reason, motivation.
Maybe.
"Im just a wanderer, going anywhere and nowhere... No reason for it. No goal. Just travel."
And that's okay.
Last edited by Sadcat on Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EatingTuna » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:04 am

username: EatingTuna
name: Sophie, after the mounted S. Stenops skeleton with the same name!!
pronouns: all pronouns.
prompt:
Sophie takes all their "dinosaur" buddies on a hunt for fossils!! They hope that they'll find something interesting!!
Last edited by EatingTuna on Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:23 am

username: royalpoppy
name: ferdinand
pronouns: he/they
prompt:

today.. ferdinand is going to the grocery store. now, this may sound crazy, but ferdinand hadn't been to the grocery store since he was a little goo. the idea of it alone sent shivers down his spines. to say he was anxious.. would be putting it lightly. but, he knew this was good for him. he'd already practiced, sitting in the parking lot and watching the other goobies go by.. he'd even gotten out of the car once. and today, he would actually go inside.

in the parking lot, he gathered his shopping cart, his paws gripping the handle tightly. how did every goob do this so easily? some of them were even smiling... he decided he should, too. he wore his best smile, his cheeks aching from the motion. there! and, with that, he wandered into the grocery store.

there was so much to look at. things here, things there.. oh man - he loved those! the mac and cheese shaped like dinosaurs! was it strange...? maybe a little. he plucked the box from the shelf, and his smile softened into something more.. genuine.

yeah, this wasn't so bad.

Last edited by royalpoppy on Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:27 am

username: yokaibytes
name: Aloe
pronouns: they/he
prompt:
Aloe loves to travel and document the various flora, fauna, and interesting landmarks they come across in their journal! You'll find their journal full of writing, sketches, photos, and even samples! On this particular outing, Aloe was on the hunt for fungi. Specifically, a rare kind scientifically referred to as Podostroma cornu-damae, though more commonly referred to as poison fire coral. The allure of this particular fungi comes from the bright red coloration as well as the fact that it is extremely toxic. They wanted to document it to spread awareness that this pretty Podostroma was very dangerous and should not be eaten or even messed with. Along the way, Aloe encountered many things, such as a beautiful atlas moth that was nestled flat against a tree. They also foraged for edible mushrooms as they searched for their main target, planning to make a soup later. Aloe's expeditions tended to take quite a while due to their curious nature getting them sidetracked, but eventually, they managed to find a young poison fire coral specimen deep in the woodlands! They wasted no time in photographing and sketching it within their journal. This adventure was a fruitful one!
(Happy to send winner a link to the full res file!)

[[Edit note 10/1: just removed the WIP label, didn't change the entry itself!]]
Last edited by yokaibytes on Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecanbaby » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:06 am

username: seals
name: oatmeal
pronouns: she/they
prompt:
MARK MARK MARK BARK BARK
RAHHHH RAHHHH RAHHHH
inactive, working on myself <3
pecanbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:11 am

oh they're so gorgeous... little dino baby

username: Caeleesi
name: Etherium
pronouns: He/Him
prompt:

Once upon a late afternoon, tucked away in a pillow fort surrounded by props and plushies lived a little goo.
This goo was not new to this world, large enough to start shaping their goo into their desired look. There were tiny spines poking out along where one would place the spine on a goo, and a little nose horn set between his gleaming, eager eyes.
He seemed to look up as a goobie approached him, snuggling up under the pillow fort with the little goo and producing a book out of a backpack they must've brought with them. They had done this ritual since Etherium had popped into existence, telling fantastical stories of knights, dragons, friendship, and dinosaurs. This had basically shaped who Etherium was as a goo, his childhood being filled with fantasy making him want to be just as cool and honour-bound as all the heroes in the stories were.

As the goobie and Etherium got comfortable, the goobie started reading in a hushed tone, soft whispers of thick fog and a snaking green tail dragging through it - (wait, was etherium always that green?), an ancient story of towering beasts and the fight for survival, each little detail earning excited gasps from the wide-eyed goo. Together the goobie and goo stayed up, until the little goo could barely keep his eyes open and fell asleep, still murmuring about all his favourite dinosaurs they had learnt of that night. The goobie packed up the book and tucked the little goo under some covers to stay cozy - tomorrow would be the day he finally chose what form he would be most comfortable in, and the goobie had a pretty good idea what that would be. Little Etherium snored away that night, and in the morning he would find that he had grown - and was no longer a small goo.

---

Now fully grown, Etherium has become quite the notable goobie. With a bandana and bone necklace around his neck that was gifted to him by his former nighttime storyteller, Etherium is very often out in the wastelands, searching... for what, you might ask?
For dinosaur bones! He was so inspired by the tales of glory and fantasy as a child that he made it his goal to become a famous archaeologist. He had made some of the biggest discoveries of the century in the past few years alone and was always so excited to share them with the other goobies who expressed interest in such ancient things, usually ending up with him travelling around the world from stage to stage to spread the word of his latest exciting discoveries. He always pays special mention to his mentor, the storyteller - praising them for being the one to offer such amazing opportunities to him.

Etherium's adventure was of childhood and his growth over the years, based on the simple influence of a story.
He had become his ideal goobie, by literally following his dreams.

[492]

Last edited by Caeleesi on Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:41 pm

mark
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:59 pm

username:
name:
pronouns:
prompt:

Marking!

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:10 pm

username: keeshond
name: Iggie
pronouns: they/them
prompt: Wrote about their adventure on the way home from their main adventure <3

The winner may use the art piece [credit; keeshond @th] but none of the writing!

Packing up their backpack, Iggie hums to themselves. "I definitely need a snack!" They think out loud. Iggie had left their home to go venturing out into the world, but now, they're happy to be returning. They smile as they dig into their bag and come across the various trinkets and items they gathered for their makeshift family. As they go from the dark forest, to the lush meadows and finally to the seaside village, they sit on a dock and start skipping rocks. "Oh! I know what I wanna do... hmm... will I be able to pull it off though...?" Iggie looks at the map and compass they have tucked into the side of their backpack. "This way... no this way...... Aha!" They rush off into the harbour to go find some gifts for their family! Some shells for everyone, maybe Marilee or Caspian can get their names carved into them!

Looking at a bunch of carved shells, some driftwood, beach glass, and especially some other gifts from around the continent, they lay out everything on a table in front of Marilee. "Hey! I'm just wanting to get these all wrapped up... do you think you could help?" Iggie looks at Marilee with hopeful eyes. "Of course! Boxes? Bags? Bows? Giftcards?--" Marilee goes on and on about customization and Iggie looks confused as ever. "Well um... I'm not big on writing, I'm more of a gifts type of goobie not a words of affirmation type of goobie..." Marilee paces back and forth while all of a sudden she stops and looks up at Iggie. "Oh! I know exactly what to do. Why don't you try to describe how you feel about each family member and I can try to find what works best for them." Iggie's eyes light up. They love talking about their family!

Smiling to themselves, Iggie stops for the millionth time to check if the gifts are ok in their backpack. You can never be too sure! They were so happy when Caspian decided to let them tag along on their adventure. Not only was it free, but Caspian and her crew were singing sea shanties and were very hospitable, it was a very welcoming and comforting ride! Just as Caspian docks the boat on the distant island, they bid Iggie farewell on their adventure back home. Iggie starts to run every so often but remembers they have to be safe and keep their stamina or else their family will scold them no matter what gifts they may receive. They just know that their friend with the amber goo won't let it go if they were ever unsafe for even a second. Hmm... better check the to make sure the gifts are safe too...

As Iggie traverses over rocks and hillsides, they finally reach the top of a prominent cliffside. Sitting down and enjoying the view, they finally have a moment to reflect on their journey. How wonderful the sunset can be when you're returning home...

word count; 500 words

Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me