Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch! #386 - Pupitar

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:30 pm

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery -
Merchant

Tell me about superheroes in your lore, are they just a childhood story or perhaps real? What is a "superhero" to your team and what does it mean?

End Date: 09/23 @7:38 am cst

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b] rock/ground
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

`
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #386 - Pupitar

Postby Fairixia » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:59 am

Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Fairixia/characters/folder:3450896
Pokemon name: Aspen
Pokemon typing: rock/ground
pokemon pronouns: [He/Him]
prompt:
In my lore superheros are just fictional characters that exist in media like shows, movies and books. This doesn’t stop kids & young pokemon from dreaming that one day they’ll be one but it’s not a actual career. Fictional superheros can be seen used as inspiration for some contest outfits and for wrestling suits. People might base the outfit on an already existing character or make up a unique outfit that you can tell it’s supposed to be a superhero but not based off anyone.

How some of my Pokémon + the prompt Pokémon feel about superheros;
Rosie the Ledyba - She not very interested in books or shows about superheros, but she has always thought that other contest pokemon look really cool dresses up as one!

Silky the Wurmple - They do love reading comics that get left out in the woods & think that superheros are awesome! But Silky also thinks that it would be a scary job to have so they prefers their quiet life.

Galvantula (no name rn) - They aren’t interested in superheros and thinks that dressing up to be one is quite silly. It’s cute as a kids dream but to him it should be something you grow out of once you start to grow up. (Mainly he just doesn’t want to see others getting physical hurt because they tried to be something that isn’t real)

Aspen - He knows superhero’s aren’t actual real but he still dreams of being one! As a larvitar he had been working hard on his strength & always helped out other pokemon when he was able to. Now as a pupitair it’s a bit hard to move around as much but he doesn’t see it as a down side since he sees it as a way to learn patience, something he wasn’t great at before evolving.
Last edited by Fairixia on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her + They/Them
🌸Toyhouse | DeviantART🌸
Boglins[TH] | Kalons[TH] | Goobies[TH]

Fairixia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smoothie_strawberry » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:09 am

Username + ID: smoothie_strawberry I 996330
Archive: https://toyhou.se/The_Random_Mossling/c ... er:3312744
Pokemon name: Firecracker (Inspired by the Red Cracker Butterfly)
pokemon pronouns: She/ Her
prompt:

To Ashen, heroes exist as she is one, well tries to be. In the lore there is one tale of a hero, a pumpkin headed horse who saves pokemon in danger. Though it is unclear if this horse is real, and if it is there are no sightings from anyone. The only other hero is Firecracker, a hero who simply confuses her opponents long enough to lower their defense, and then attack. Firecracker is quite effective and is the main hero of the pokemon world, and her name is cemented in history
smoothie_strawberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:24 am

Username + ID: Queen Vivane 4075783
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Raeden
pokemon pronouns: He/Him
prompt:
There are no such things as superheroes, they only exist in things like comic books, artwork and movies/TV. Humans with magical powers developed by some sort of accident do not exist, they aren't real. Raeden has no time to waste on something like that, there are plenty of strong pokemon that work with humans to make a difference. Those that work with Fire, Medical services, and the Police! Those in the departments that have non-human partners need powerful pokemon to do the jobs required of them. Why waste time on nonsense like Superheroes when there are everyday heroes that deserve the world?!

For Raeden the superhero is the pokemon and people that worked tirelessly to rescue him and others from the fire that ravaged the forest he lived in as a Larvitar! Countless more lives would have been lost had People and Pokemon not worked together to rescue those unable to help themselves due to lack of power or end up trapped just like he did. He'll always be grateful that he was found in time, sure as rock/ground type Fire isn't going to do much but burns are burns and smoke inhalation is just as much of a killer.

For my Pokemon? Superheroes mean literally nothing, the majority of them aren't interested and others are just busy with other things to care. Even the youngest don't want to do it, they're far more interested in playing with each and having mock battles to see who can come out on top (don't worry the battles are supervised by the adults)
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:33 pm

Fairixia wrote:Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Fairixia/characters/folder:3450896
Pokemon name: Aspen
pokemon pronouns: [He/Him]
prompt:
In my lore superheros are just fictional characters that exist in media like shows, movies and books. This doesn’t stop kids & young pokemon from dreaming that one day they’ll be one but it’s not a actual career. Fictional superheros can be seen used as inspiration for some contest outfits and for wrestling suits. People might base the outfit on an already existing character or make up a unique outfit that you can tell it’s supposed to be a superhero but not based off anyone.

How some of my Pokémon + the prompt Pokémon feel about superheros;
Rosie the Ledyba - She not very interested in books or shows about superheros, but she has always thought that other contest pokemon look really cool dresses up as one!

Silky the Wurmple - They do love reading comics that get left out in the woods & think that superheros are awesome! But Silky also thinks that it would be a scary job to have so they prefers their quiet life.

Galvantula (no name rn) - They aren’t interested in superheros and thinks that dressing up to be one is quite silly. It’s cute as a kids dream but to him it should be something you grow out of once you start to grow up. (Mainly he just doesn’t want to see others getting physical hurt because they tried to be something that isn’t real)

Aspen - He knows superhero’s aren’t actual real but he still dreams of being one! As a larvitar he had been working hard on his strength & always helped out other pokemon when he was able to. Now as a pupitair it’s a bit hard to move around as much but he doesn’t see it as a down side since he sees it as a way to learn patience, something he wasn’t great at before evolving.

:3 Congrats Fairixia !!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content