Return #A30 by EchoIre

Based on Click to view
Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Return #A30

Postby EchoIre » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:26 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RETURN wrote:Welcome to Return, a realistic cat genetics ARPG!
Our goal is to be a fun, educational experience with opportunities for creative lore and lots of cats. While we have a focus on genetics, don't let that scare you away - we have a lot of people willing to help you out! Don't be afraid to check out our discord, where we can answer all your genetics questions.

This is an adopt!

This cat is up late! What are they doing?
[ max 750 words ]

Ends on January 3rd at 2:30 am CST

Owner: Chanceuxcat

AGAB: DFAB
      Phenotype: Shorthair blue-eyed albino
      Genotype:
        AA / BB / bmbm / caca / cucu / DD / dmdm / EE / fdfd / HrHr / ii / JbJb / kk / kurkur / LL / lplp / LsLs / mm / mcmc / mkmk / XOXo / pdpd / RR / ReRe / SeSe / SpSp / Spfspf / TiaTick / Wws / WbWb / whwh
Stats wrote:Aesthetics: 35
Athletics: 14
Health: [Untested]
Last edited by EchoIre on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return #A30

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Mark
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:36 pm

Owner: ToraOkami303
Cat Name: Marshmallow (He/Him pronouns)
Prompt: Marshmallow is just having a bit of anxiety, he wants to switch to the nighttime patrols of the dump but being up this late just eats away at his brain. He sees monsters in all the silhouettes of the trash, every grumbling rumble of the sleeping humans becomes a terrible dragon bearing down on their little Clowder. He's not sure what is is about the Moon being up in place of the sun that unlocks all the worst thoughts in his brain but it always happens around this time of night, staying in one place doesn't help so he ends up meeting up with Stratus and Bebby to walk with them while they patrol. The night isn't so scary when he has company but he is still much too jumpy to be an effective patrol partner. Every night he ends up staying up this late he works on it a little more, trying to get used to the night that would be much less scary if he just could be certain the trash was where he last saw it. Unfortunately the stupid humans like to constantly move it around in illogical piles! One day he'll be okay to stay up at night, but until then he perks up hearing pawsteps around the sounds of monsters and rushes to join Stratus and Bebby in their patrol until he exhausts himself.

[229/750]
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Owner: Lex.
    Cat Name: Duchess
    Prompt:
    Duchess is a very skittish cat. She spends her days very paranoid due to past traumas. With help of the clowder's trained physician, she's been able to lead a normal life over time. However when it comes to nighttime, sleep seems to never visit her. She spends her nights up late, counting stars. One, then two, three, then four. She hopes to see shooting stars. They're a sign of good luck and are often used to determine prophecies depending on where in the night sky they shoot towards.
    So when the sleepless nights are plentiful, she spends them outside, stargazing.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:55 pm

Owner: NARANDA
Cat Name: Beyza
Prompt: Beyza is a collector. She loves to collect various trinkets and things she finds. Cool and unique stones, feathers dropped from birds, small items dropped by humans, and other small items. This means she often runs out of room in the space she keeps her collections in. She likes her collections to be organized and this can often be a long process when she needs to reorganize to make room in a specific section of her collections for new items in that category. This is why she is found to be awake in the middle of the night far more often than she should be, leaving her to be quite tired and cranky in the mornings after a long reorganizing session.
This particular night she was trying to add a particularly pretty stone to her collection but it didn't fit in with her other rock piles and she had no room for a new pile so she had to rearrange things enough to fit a new rock pile. This took waaaay longer than she wanted it to thanks to her klutzy self scattering some of her feathers from her collection so she had to gather and reorganize those as well. Oops.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:00 pm

Owner: dascanadiansparkle
    Cat Name: Snowfall
    Prompt: She wanted to see if it was true. Could she really catch a star? She could of gone earlier but Snowfall wanted the most stars out in the sky as possible. Tonight there wasn’t much of a moon so it was perfect! She giggled as she slowly bounded from the base to the fields of the grasslands. Wow… it was perfect. It was so pretty outside tonight. The air was crisp and cool and it smelled so fresh. Snowfall padded around playing in the grass before looking up and there… there was all of the stars in the sky. Now it was time to test the theory out. Snowfall got into a couch before leaping up into the air and swiped her paws. She landed and excitedly looked at her paws but… nothing. Maybe she needed to jump higher! She tried and tried again before she felt something in her paw. She gasped at the sight of a little light in her paws that escaped when she opened them. Did… did she actually… she caught it! She caught the star! It was true! Snowfall jumped around all happily and went back to trying to keep catching more stars. She caught another two before finally realizing it was late and raced back home to tell her clowder her adventure in the morning. Too bad she didn’t know those stars were actually fireflies.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:01 pm

Owner: ►Athena◄
Cat Name: Spirit
Prompt: Spirit loves to stalk through the tall grass, a phantom figure in the night.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Owner: kennymcnenny
Cat Name: Moray
Prompt:
Moray stayed crouched in her hiding spot, eyes scanning across the edge of the beach, where silent sands met the soft grasses, gently swaying in the night breeze. A slight rustling in the grass immediately caught her attention, gaze pinpointed on the spot as a small mouse made its way from the underbrush, stopping to sniff the air before walking along the edge where the grass stopped. Moray stayed frozen in her spot, barely able to keep her tail from twitching in excitement as she watched the mouse amble closer to where she was hiding behind a thick bush, claws digging into the soft sand under her paws.

As soon as the mouse was in range, the she-cat pounced, using the strength in her back legs to launch herself far enough to get ahold of the little creature. Moray quickly took the prey down, standing to her full height afterward and stretching, shaking out her fur. She was quite pleased with herself, she hadn't been able to get out of their little camp for the past few days after the last windstorm and taken out their dens, and she had missed hunting quite a bit.

Especially hunting underneath the stars, letting the moon guide her paws. The she-cat picked up the mouse and padded back up the hill that would overlook part of her clowder's territory, eventually finding a nice little spot where she could scrape some dirt over her prey so she could pick it up later, memorizing the look of the tall tree the mouse was now buried next to. The she-cat trotted off through the underbrush nearby, keeping her senses on alert for even the slightest scent of more prey, wanting to bring even more back for her clowder.

It took a while, but eventually she had nearly more than she could carry, a couple more mice and one of the small fish that sometimes ended up in the tide pools around the area. Moray took her time walking back to the camp once she had her prey with her, enjoying the soft breeze ruffling her fur and the quietness that blanketed the area, nothing there except for crickets and the faint sound of crashing waves.

Moray didn't get to go out often at night, but that was when she did her best hunting- nothing to distract her, no responsibilities. Staying up late so she could replenish the prey pile just before dawn, when the first patrol would be waking up, was her favorite way to spend her nights. Nothing but her, the prey, and the moon above.
(431 words)
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:27 pm

Owner: Chanceuxcat
Cat Name: Footsteps of Stardust "Isra"
Prompt:

The shimmering figure steps through the grasslands, her steps strong and deliberate. Each step brings her nearer to the next adventure in this quiet night. Bugs flitter around, disturbed by her coat brushing past the long grasses. Isra gazes around, her domain dark and calm at this time of night. No bright lights sting her eyes or burn her coat. She smiles.

The moon, only a sliver in the sky tonight, provides just enough light to reveal the colors of the night. Emerald grasses as tall as her shoulders surround the entire plains, save for a few mocha barked trees that dot the horizon. The familiar stone comes into view on the flattened, cat-wide grass path, one as silvery as her coat, and Isra turns right. And there, the grasses yield to a small dirt clearing. The soft sand is a welcome change on her paws from the scratchy grass. She takes a few steps forward, bouncing up and down so puffs of sand fly ankle high. It settles quickly and she begins.

Two steps forward, one back. Two forward, back. To the left, to the right. Shuffle forward and spin. Isra closes her eyes, letting just the sounds of the night guide her. She doesn't have to tie the thick blindfold over her eyes at night, but she's so used to the pitch dark that leaving them closed helps her focus. The rhythm picks up, her steps in time to the "crick, crick" of the chirping crickets hiding in the dark. Her head begins to sway back and forth, and she begins to stamp her paws harder on the sand. With a frown in concentration, her paws pick up and fall down quicker. With a final pitter patter of her paws, each hardly touching the ground between each step, she leaps straight into the air. Only then does Isra open her eyes, just for a moment to catch a glimpse of the moon and pinpricks of stars, right in the middle of the jump. High in the air, she's flying. And then, she closes her eyes again as she falls to the ground. She bows low, breathing hard, and smiles with satisfaction.

"Wow."

Isra's eyes snap open in alarm. She should be alone here, away from those humans she saw in the distance. They weren't here, they shouldn't be- oh. It's a cat. A cat?

"Who... are you?" she asks, putting a paw to her throat to make sure the words vibrated enough. Her hearing isn't too good, only picking up a few sounds or words in the world. And she hasn't been around other cats, hasn't had to pretend to be... to be... for a while.

`I'm Lena.` She catches, watching the cat's mouth move carefully. She nods.
"Isra."

Lena cocks her head, lime green eyes twinkling in admiration. That look... it makes Isra glance away. It's too appreciative, too warm. She looks back quickly though, remembering the act she has to keep up. Did Lena say `...amazing, beautiful`... something like that?

"Thank you," Isra responds when Lena's lips stop moving. And then Lena's eyes narrow. And she... begins signing? She... she knows how to sign?

<<Is this better? I don't want to assume, but it seems like>> Lena pauses, trying to nervously gauge Isra's reaction. Isra's eyes water, not from the light, no, not from dust in her eyes, but from finding a friend.

<<This is much better>> she signs back to Lena. She steps forward, pausing a second before laying her tail against Lena's side in a hug. <<Thank you. So much>>

Lena doesn't say anything else for a moment but smiles, placing her own tail against Isra's side. <<You dance wonderfully. Would you like to eat... dinner? Breakfast? I don't know if it's late right now... or early?>>

Isra laughs out loud. <<Yes>>

(636/750 words)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:30 am

Owner: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Isadora
Prompt: Her eyes darted back and forth as she watched the strange creatures, hairless, walking in the dead of night and yelling quite loud. Isadora unsheathed her claws and gripped onto the edge of the building, her dark purple pupils slit as her tail swished back and forth. Isadora watched as they crept through the outskirts of her city. They weren't allowed out here and their noise would surely begin to wake the guards if they were to hopefully do their job for once. She climbed down carefully, her light fur not helping fit shadows, forcing her to have to go behind the tall, abandoned buildings back to the kingdom gate before these hairless freaks did. Isadora huffed, being a runner was so much more difficult than every one else told her it would. She wanted to be a general, not some lousy messanger.

Isadora returned to the guards, Brock waiting between both of them for her return. By now, it was moonhigh. Isadora grunted, she was late. "Yeah yeah, I know, cut the mouse-dung." She rolled her eyes at Brock's stern expression, "Fine. What did you see, Isadora?" He asked, noticing how tired she appeared. Isadora explained the humans to him and how she was concerned they'd make it here any moment. Brock waved off her worries with a simple, 'I'll get my commander's attention about it.' That was barely a good enough answer in her opinion. Tall, creepy, hairless creatures were making their way towards The Kingdom of Ignition and no one wanted to do a thing? Ah well, their loss.

Isadora returned to her quiant hutch, made with hay and stacks of wood. Luckily for her, she was lucky and recieved a wonderful, cozy home to stay, especially for a runner. She owned a small bed made with silky wool sheets and a pillow of the same matierial. The inside of her home was a plain, welcoming white color, nothing too interesting. Isadora sighed, took off her purple leather armor and placed it on a rack, exausted. She walked over to her bed and collapsed, snuggling into her warm sheets along her bed and falling into fast slumber.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me