Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Teekin #057 - C L O S E D

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:41 am

Main thread for more info

This teekin has lost something precious to them! How do they get it back?
You have 300 words maximum, please write in a story format.
This ends November 15th at 5 pm est.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]story:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teekin #057 - O P E N

Postby Kyar » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:23 am

username: Kyar
name: Paradise
story:

Holding your hand now, it feels so cold.

Your eyes rest so blissfully shut, the soft rosiness of your porcelain complexion like a doll, lovingly crafted, and desperately loved. Hospital beds, grays and whites, they don’t suit you. You belong in the garden, toes sinking into freshly turned soil with the bounty of the sun raining down across your amber-kissed curls. Months pass and seasons have fled from the institutional windowpanes, drifting silently by while you rest, here, and so impossibly far.

My hand cradles yours, my brutish fingers so careful now as I feel every groove of your gentle palm. If I could read these lines and pull from them your bright, endless future, I would give my soul to do it. You have captivated every moment since our hands, such opposites, first clasped one another. In my heart, in yours still beating, I scarcely dare let go. An endless year spent in the company of perfect strangers, waiting for you to pull my joints and crack my knuckles for me, just to stop me from doing it myself. At night, as we sleep side by side at such distance, I whisper these things to you in your dreams.

Faith on foundations, my heart was only ever yours. If I waste away in this sterile space, I would wait forever at your side. One day, you will rise like the first breath of spring, ignite the love of the world with your melodious life. As you journey, this dream outside of time, I wait and call out for the day you return, soul settling back to body, and awaken with the squeeze of a hand. I’ll be here, at your side, calling. When you’re ready, I know you’ll come back.

291/300
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The rain steals our warmth

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:35 am

username: crowthefrostyfloof
name: Lavaete Luminae Obsidio (Lava for short)
story:

The sun rose, we were happy, everything in the world was good, you were good. We had fun everyday, it was the best moments of my life. Soon the air drew cooler and cooler, you started to inside longer, wrapping yourself to stay warm, even though you said I was warm enough, but you promised you’d still come out with me everyday, no matter the weather, but you soon only spent a little time with me, and the storm came. I was afraid of every droplet of the storms sadness, I didn’t want to lose the warmth you gave me. “Lavete…?” was the last thing you said as you looked around for me, and then you returned to your home, the warmth in my body faded. I waited every day for you to come back for me, but now you only stay inside. We’ve grown apart, you now have a partner and a little one, while I’m still out here waiting. I can’t take it anymore…. I step into the rain, my warm exterior growing cold as I give one last cheeky smile you always adored, now I’m a statue of what I once was, waiting for your warmth to come back and dry the rain.

^206/300^

(Meaning of statue in this story: Figment, small fraction)

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:24 pm

extending two more days, now ends the 15th at 5 pm
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:20 pm

username: Andromeda
name: Adriano
story:
Adriano wiped his brow, the hot midday sun beating on his back. He hauled another fishing net out of the crystal turquoise waters and lugged it over the edge of his small rowboat. The teekin pulled the net apart, flinging bits of seaweed back into the water. The net was tossed back into the water as he sighed, though as the last bits of thin braided rope slipped over the edge, a loose end caught on a splinter. Adriano huffed and leaned over to free the net, though as he did so his lucky coin slipped from his pocket and plunked into the water. He froze, watching it sink leaving a trail of bubbles until it landed softly in the soft sand roughly 10 ft below the surface.

The teekin simply held the net, bewildered and frozen as his brain began scrambling. Does he dive in after it? He's never been a great swimmer.. He knew he had to come up with something or the underwater currents would eventually bury his coin. Adriano looked around, catalouging everything he saw in the small boat until his gaze fixed on the little white buoy he used to moore his boat at the docks in his village. That was it!

Adriano tied a piece of rope around his middle and the other end to the buoy then tossed it out into the water over his coin. He took a terrified deep breath and dove in, snatching the coin up and using the rope to pull himself back up to the buoy. He heaved himself back into the boat and grinned, his breath quick. Though the sun glimmering on the silver coin was worth the fear, a lucky coin passed from his great great grand-father. Suddenly, his day was brighter.

(296/300)
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:50 pm

username: Silver Pandorica
name: Remus
story: "Ah, dang it." Remus peered through the holes of the grate, watching his precious compass hit the dirty bottom of the hold with a soft thud. This was exactly why he hated going to the city. What was with all these strange holes in the ground, anyway? Normally, Remus was very careful to step around these grates, but had been distracted with a map and his late father's compass as he tried to navigate this concrete jungle. It had been then that he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and his beautifully polished compass had flown out of his hand and slipped through the gaps in the grate. He’d already been hesitant to visit the city for his cousin's birthday, and losing one of his most prized possessions only reassured him this whole trip was a bad idea.

With a sigh, Remus tried to squeeze one of his paws through the holes, but it was no use. He could only get a couple toes in, much less a whole paw. It wasn't a very deep grate, maybe only a couple feet, but it would take more than that to get his compass back. He sat back and thought for a moment, earning himself a few strange looks from passerby. "Oh!" He had been responsible for getting the decorations for his cousin's birthday, and had just the thing for this situation. Digging through his various shopping bags, he found the strings that came with the yet-to-be-inflated balloons. In another bag, he pulled out one of the magnetic fridge decals. Tying the balloon string around the magnet, he very carefully lowered it into the grate and...yes! It stuck! The compass clung to the magnet and within a few moments, Remus was happily gripping it in his paws. What a relief!

[300/300]
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:19 am

username: PinkAngel
name: Icarus
story: 204/300

Icarus lost his shadow, as to when he is not sure himself, a part of him went missing as the sky grew dark.

Icarus distraught asked his friend for aid, “help, I lost myself!” Icarus complained.

Icarus’s friend stared at him in confusion. “What do you mean you lost yourself?” The friend asked placing the book on the flat surface of the bonfire.

“My shadow! I have lost my shadow. Do you think I have upset him? Shadows are our opposites after all, my other half is fragile so maybe he ran away!”

Icarus’s friend tried to explain that his shadow is still with him, but it fell upon deaf ears. “Maybe we can ask your shadow! I see them standing there” Icarus yelled pointing towards the shadow.

Icarus, completely focused on the shadow of his friend pointed towards the bonfire encouraging him to come closer.

Icarus obeyed, hopeful for his shadows return, and so it did! There was his shadow standing close to him.

“Thank you so much! My shadow must have been cold.” Icarus shouted joyfully.

Icarus’s friend went to say something but quickly stopped to allow his friend to enjoy the moment with his shadow.
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:39 am

PinkAngel wrote:username: PinkAngel
name: Icarus
story: 204/300

Icarus lost his shadow, as to when he is not sure himself, a part of him went missing as the sky grew dark.

Icarus distraught asked his friend for aid, “help, I lost myself!” Icarus complained.

Icarus’s friend stared at him in confusion. “What do you mean you lost yourself?” The friend asked placing the book on the flat surface of the bonfire.

“My shadow! I have lost my shadow. Do you think I have upset him? Shadows are our opposites after all, my other half is fragile so maybe he ran away!”

Icarus’s friend tried to explain that his shadow is still with him, but it fell upon deaf ears. “Maybe we can ask your shadow! I see them standing there” Icarus yelled pointing towards the shadow.

Icarus, completely focused on the shadow of his friend pointed towards the bonfire encouraging him to come closer.

Icarus obeyed, hopeful for his shadows return, and so it did! There was his shadow standing close to him.

“Thank you so much! My shadow must have been cold.” Icarus shouted joyfully.

Icarus’s friend went to say something but quickly stopped to allow his friend to enjoy the moment with his shadow.

this one amused me :D congrats on your new teekin

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teekin #057 - C L O S E D

Postby PinkAngel » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:55 am

Ah! Thank you so much! ^-^ Really loved the Teekins design. :)
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups