Willow Valley Morgan #045 by LivingLethal

Based on Click to view
Artist LivingLethal [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Willow Valley Morgan #045

Postby LivingLethal » Tue May 12, 2020 4:08 pm

About Willow Valley Morgans wrote:Willow Valley Morgans (WVMs) are a strong, graceful breed of equine that are cited to be both excellent sport and companion horses. These new, improved Morgans arose through breeding strains of Morgan horses with Andalusians to create a graceful, kind breed that was better than ever before. WVMs are looking to find homes where they have a purpose… Can you step up to the plate?

Owner: Chanceuxcat
Show Name: Royals' Recurve Bow
Barn Name: Quiver
Height: 16.2hh
Eye Color: Decaf Coffee
Phenotype: Steel Grey Tobiano (Black Tobiano)
Genotype: EE/aa/GG/ToTo
Discipline: Showjumping
Halter: Navy blue
Breeding Info: Tobiano, grey, and extension will always pass.

How has this stallion displayed bravery?
You may respond in writing OR art, not both. Word count minimum is 200; art pieces must be lined and flat colored minimum.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] hh
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

Ends on May 19th, 8pm EST! Extensions may be granted upon request.
Last edited by LivingLethal on Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Willow Valley Morgan #045

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed May 13, 2020 5:31 am

Username;; dino cat
Show Name: Snow Rusted Steel
Barn Name: Steel
Height: 15.3 hh
Halter: Blue
Competition: Steel has always been a little bit of a chicken. Some might call him Flower Bull and he would totally do CPR on a rabbit if anyone gets the Ferdinand reference. He loved bunnies. They were so fast and quick. When he was about two years old he had a very strange, dangerous encounter with his first rabbit. He was led out to a stream to get some exercise and water. On the way, there a small bunny was drinking from a puddle. Slowly Steel turned to watch. The bunny spooked when the man started shouting for Steel to turn again. He continued to walk towards the stream. After a week of rain, the stream had become faster and wider than before. The same bunny was drinking from the stream. A large lap of water hit the bunny and swooshed him into the river. Steel kicked out and ran right into the water. He swam deeper and deeper. He picked up the rabbit and positioned it on his back. He was surprised at the sharp claws the small critter had, and how stupid it was. It jumped off his back into the water. Steel grabbed it again and held it in his mouth. It kicked and squirmed. He swam up to the bank and set it down. The bunny ran off as quickly as it could, leaving Steel confused and curious.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Fri May 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Username;; Galloper Ranch
Show Name: Sky High
Barn Name: Cliffton
Height: hh (your choice)
Halter: Green
Discipline: Cross Country
Competition: He's displayed bravery with teaching young foals that being afraid of heights is apart of learning how to cope with getting over the fear.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Username;; Chanceuxcat
Barn Name: Quiver (or Quiv)
Height: 16.2 hh
Halter: Navy Blue
Competition:
Although fairly new to the ranch, Quiver has shown more bravery than many horses would for his owner. When he first arrived, Quiver had been shaking fairly bad and was extremely nervous, due to his rough past with previous owners. But within a month, Quiver had adjusted to the kind home he had gained. His owner had worked with him daily to and he had not been forced to compete almost daily like he had been before. Because of this, he had grown very fond of his owner.

One day, they were out for a trail ride when Quiver noticed something was off. Becoming nervous, he became a little resistant to his rider's commands. However, she took this as a signal that he needed a short break from the ride and got off of his back to have lunch in a little clearing on the side of the trail. Loosely tying his halter to a tree, Quiver's owner sat down and began to eat her lunch. But Quiver just became increasingly nervous and started flicking his ears back and whinnying in fright. His owner became concerned, offering him one of his favorite treats, a carrot, which he refused. Then they heard the brush cracking under the weight of a large animal.
Quickly, Quiver's owner untied his halter and he began to run away. But he stopped. Turning back to one of the few people who had shown him kindness, he leaped in between her and a skinny cougar that had finally left the cover of the brush. With a surge of strength he didn't know he had, Quiver stood his ground and made a fearsome scene of stomping, kicking the air, and neighing, hoping it was enough to scare the cougar away. With a growl, the cougar turned and disappeared back into the brush. His rush of adrenaline suddenly gone, Quiver began to pant and shake. Gently coming around so as not to frighten him, his owner reached out to stroke his nose. She softly whispered words of comfort to him, calling him brave and her hero. He of course couldn't understand any of the words, but the way she said them calmed him down. The two walked the rest of the trail, back to the stables where the other animals gathered in awe that night to hear of his fearsome encounter.
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 am

Chanceuxcat wrote:Username;; Chanceuxcat
    Barn Name: Quiver (or Quiv)
    Height: 16.2 hh
    Halter: Navy Blue
    Competition:
    Although fairly new to the ranch, Quiver has shown more bravery than many horses would for his owner. When he first arrived, Quiver had been shaking fairly bad and was extremely nervous, due to his rough past with previous owners. But within a month, Quiver had adjusted to the kind home he had gained. His owner had worked with him daily to and he had not been forced to compete almost daily like he had been before. Because of this, he had grown very fond of his owner.

One day, they were out for a trail ride when Quiver noticed something was off. Becoming nervous, he became a little resistant to his rider's commands. However, she took this as a signal that he needed a short break from the ride and got off of his back to have lunch in a little clearing on the side of the trail. Loosely tying his halter to a tree, Quiver's owner sat down and began to eat her lunch. But Quiver just became increasingly nervous and started flicking his ears back and whinnying in fright. His owner became concerned, offering him one of his favorite treats, a carrot, which he refused. Then they heard the brush cracking under the weight of a large animal.
    Quickly, Quiver's owner untied his halter and he began to run away. But he stopped. Turning back to one of the few people who had shown him kindness, he leaped in between her and a skinny cougar that had finally left the cover of the brush. With a surge of strength he didn't know he had, Quiver stood his ground and made a fearsome scene of stomping, kicking the air, and neighing, hoping it was enough to scare the cougar away. With a growl, the cougar turned and disappeared back into the brush. His rush of adrenaline suddenly gone, Quiver began to pant and shake. Gently coming around so as not to frighten him, his owner reached out to stroke his nose. She softly whispered words of comfort to him, calling him brave and her hero. He of course couldn't understand any of the words, but the way she said them calmed him down. The two walked the rest of the trail, back to the stables where the other animals gathered in awe that night to hear of his fearsome encounter.

loved your entry and descriptions of quiver's behaviors! enjoy him <3 his halter will be up shortly--feel free to ask for a halterless version!
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Eeee thank you!!! Love him <3
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me