Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Jean by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jean

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:14 am

*slumps over* F-f-finally *pant pant* it's done... > д <, Why do all the epic people have such detailed outfits? It can be so painful to draw and make look right!

Welp, yes, I did another piece of Attack on Titan fanart because Jean was my brother's request. (If y'all remember, I asked my siblings for requests way back here and it's taking me ages to even do them, oops.) I didn't mind having to draw such a detailed outfit, though, because JEAN IS AMAZING. I love him. I started off thinking he was just the typical bully but he has become so much deeper and grown into a super character. <3 Dang, I'm not even done the first season and I already love so many characters. ( ̄▽ ̄,) Lemme tell ya, it hurts whenever Jean is hating on himself. I want to hug him. ;-; And don't get me started on those rare times Jean blushes, that's always adorable.

This wasn't supposed to happen but this art seems like it goes hand-in-hand with the Eren art I drew for my bro for Christmas. Wah~ you can already see my art style has grown. Crazy!

ANYWAY, I KIND OF LIKE HOW THIS LOOKS. Some parts aren't the best but gidgjdigd, I still like it. I need to figure out how to shade for more lightings. I kind of tried here but it doesn't look much different. ;_; OH WELL, I'll figure it out someday!! ^^ Also... I told myself I'd try to do CLEAN line art but that last about two seconds. :> Someday I'll do a clean piece of art...

The timer is off by I don't know how much, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! This was my pose/outfit reference and this was my face reference. Please don't spoil Attack on Titan for me. <3

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jean

Postby ewie* » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:26 am

WEEPS**

JEAN
HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BABYYYYYYYYYYY
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:14 am

SUG4RC04T3D wrote:WEEPS**

JEAN
HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BABYYYYYYYYYYY

FSOFJSIFS, OOPS, I hadn't meant to draw him so baby-ish but OH WELL, IT'S OKAY CUZ JEAN'S A BABY. <3333
(Thanks for the comment, it made me laugh. <33)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jean

Postby not a talking cat » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:37 am

ooh this looks amazing!!! i love the eyes 💕
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:36 am

not a talking cat wrote:ooh this looks amazing!!! i love the eyes 💕

AIHuihdauif, thank you so much, dude! (〃^▽^〃)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me