Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Eleven by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eleven

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:21 am

BEFORE I GET ATTACKED BY STRANGER THINGS FANS, I have not watched the show! Yet! I'm planning on watching it sometime. But this is a smol gift for my oldest sister, who is a huge and recent fan of the show. I wanted to draw small art pieces for my siblings and I was planning on doing sketches but um, I had way too much fun with this so it ain't a sketch. XD I'll do the other two pieces later, like, tomorrow.

I do not know how to draw Caucasians anymore, guys. The thought of drawing Eleven was daunting! ;_; But it ended up being easier than I thought!

Anyway, my eyes are tired of the screen. My eyes seem to be getting more tired by screens faster recently. Oh well.

The timer is off by 15-20 minutes, I used a mouse, it took one drawing session, and please don't steal/repost this art! This and this were my ref pictures! (My sister likes this outfit on El! But man, it's complicated. ;-;)

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eleven

Postby .Cas. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:23 am

You did a great job!

NO ONE SPOIL THE SHOW PLEASE FOR LOST.
I’m leaving the site. Anything that is unlocked in my trades or items is up for grabs. PM me for locked pets or C$
.Cas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 am

goodluck!
      i've been a fan of the show since it came out, we welcome you aboard haha
      your style is really cute,,
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:33 am

This is super cool!
I'm a pretty big fan of the show myself and it's cool to see some art of it from you.
Eleven is my favorite character as well so extra cool! :thumbup:
Great fan-art! Your art style is amazing as always. :D
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:52 am

this looks really nice, I like the lighting and the background effects! I only watched like two episodes of the show when it first came out haha but I still think this looks really cool!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 am

HELLO?! STRANGER THINGS + YOUR WONDERFUL ART?! AM I DREAMING?! ;-; I saw that outfit and immediately thought “NO. WAIT. OH MY GOSH”, XDD!

But LOOK. AT. HOW. WELL. YOU. DREW. EL. THIS LOOKS SO GOOD LOST - THE EXPRESSION, THE HAIR, THE OUTFIT, THE LIGHTING- I’m screaming too much in caps, but gosh, you’re so talented missy gwhajafwnauvanqhavaj 😭❤️ And the fact that you made this for your sis is so sweet of you too!!

Tell me if/when you do start the show someday! It’d be super awesome to talk about it with you ;-;

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:45 am

.Cas. wrote:You did a great job!

NO ONE SPOIL THE SHOW PLEASE FOR LOST.

Ah, thank you!!

OH, I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT IN MY DESCRIPTION. Thanks for thinking about that for me. <33 It's really sweet of you - especially since I hate spoilers! ^^

ethium wrote:
      goodluck!
      i've been a fan of the show since it came out, we welcome you aboard haha
      your style is really cute,,

Ahaha, thank you, I might need it! ^^,
Thank you - I can't wait to start watching it sometime soon!
IHishsaifhsifg, thank you so so much. ;__;

SputnikSplash wrote:This is super cool!
I'm a pretty big fan of the show myself and it's cool to see some art of it from you.
Eleven is my favorite character as well so extra cool! :thumbup:
Great fan-art! Your art style is amazing as always. :D

Oh really? :O I didn't know you liked ST! When I start watching it, I'll probably draw more fanart for it, hah!
She looks super neat, I have a feeling I'll like her a lot! ^^
Jihdafs, you're just too amazing, thank you. Your comments always feel like a big hug. (つд`)

Shadowflight13 wrote:this looks really nice, I like the lighting and the background effects! I only watched like two episodes of the show when it first came out haha but I still think this looks really cool!

Ahhh, thank you so so much?!! I wasn't sure if the lighting and background worked or looked okay. ,^^'
Gah, any compliment from you feels unreal. I look up to you so much so wow, this means a lot. <33

Swirlshine wrote:HELLO?! STRANGER THINGS + YOUR WONDERFUL ART?! AM I DREAMING?! ;-; I saw that outfit and immediately thought “NO. WAIT. OH MY GOSH”, XDD!

But LOOK. AT. HOW. WELL. YOU. DREW. EL. THIS LOOKS SO GOOD LOST - THE EXPRESSION, THE HAIR, THE OUTFIT, THE LIGHTING- I’m screaming too much in caps, but gosh, you’re so talented missy gwhajafwnauvanqhavaj 😭❤️ And the fact that you made this for your sis is so sweet of you too!!

Tell me if/when you do start the show someday! It’d be super awesome to talk about it with you ;-;

AHHHHHH, I WAS HOPING YOU'D RECOGNIZE IITTTTTT AND OH MY GOODNESS, YOU JUST MADE MY WEEK AND I LAUGHED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT. <33333 (●´ω`●)

Gahhhh, thank you soooo muchhhhh!!! I'm glad it looks like her! Her hair was so hard for me because I think curly hair AND short hair is harddddd. ;-; Thank you for all the sweet words, oh my goshhhhh. <33333 You're too sweet!!!

I will, I will!!!! I'll probably come screaming, haha! I can't wait to be able to talk about it with you!!! It'll be so fun!!

@everyone, sorry my replies are so late. I feel bad and I'll try to reply faster next time. <3 Your support and kind words are so appreciated, ily. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me