Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Eren Yeager by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eren Yeager

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:20 pm

It's the best passionate boy, Erennnn!!! <333 This is only my second time drawing him but I can say that he's really enjoyable to draw. Not too easy, not too hard. Perfect! His design is actually kind of easy for me to draw, honestly? It's so funnnn!!!

ANYWAY, I drew this as a Christmas gift for my brother! I'm super early but I have a lot of art to do before Christmas so I need to be responsible and get them done as early as possible!! <3 My bro loves Attack On Titan and Eren (I do too. Eren is my boy and I will protect him!) so I hope he likes this! ;w;

The timer is off by a bit, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! This was one of my reference pictures but I looked at a lot and also looked at my own hand for the pose!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! Please, don't give me any spoilers for the show! I'm still on season one! Thank you! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eren Yeager

Postby cindi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:49 pm

His gaze is so intense! I can feel the emotion through my screen, awesome job!
cindi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnderworldSouls » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Yas I love this, I just finished season one a while ago it was good
UnderworldSouls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:11 am

koenick wrote:His gaze is so intense! I can feel the emotion through my screen, awesome job!

Ahh, really? I worry sometimes that my faces aren't very expressive so thank you for the big compliment, wow!! <33

UnderworldSouls wrote:Yas I love this, I just finished season one a while ago it was good

Yasssssss, IT'S SO GOOD!!! I'm only half-ish done season one but ojigojdgis, it's so good and intense!! ;-;
Thanks for the comment. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:03 am

ahh i just saw this!! omg, i absolutely love this lost!! you drew the face soo well, and i also just adore how you drew the jacket!! the colors for this piece are really nice! this is one of my favorite drawings of yours, ahh the expression and everything just feels so natural and just looks overall great!!! amazing job as always lost!! also, i haven't seen attack on titan yet, but i've been meaning to watch it!! i've heard how intense it is, i hope i can handle it xDD
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:57 am

miserablemantis wrote:ahh i just saw this!! omg, i absolutely love this lost!! you drew the face soo well, and i also just adore how you drew the jacket!! the colors for this piece are really nice! this is one of my favorite drawings of yours, ahh the expression and everything just feels so natural and just looks overall great!!! amazing job as always lost!! also, i haven't seen attack on titan yet, but i've been meaning to watch it!! i've heard how intense it is, i hope i can handle it xDD

*I've lost my words and I can't even think straight because this comment blew me away and how the heck are you so perfect and sweet and jfsiojfsifjs*

GOSH, THANK YOUUUUUU?!!!! The whole thing is natural??? wHat?! It iS?! ;_____;
You always give the biggest compliments and I just want to hug you right now because I don't know how else I can express my gratitude. You really boost my self esteem and you're positive comments make me explode with happiness, seriously. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
And oh my GOODNESS. you need to watch AoT! It is quite intense but it's good. It's a bit disturbing cuz... well, titans. But it's a very well-done show and has to be one of my favorite shows I've ever watched! Let me know if/when you watch it!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me