Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stars V.2 • Warrior Cat Survival Game by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours
Drawing sessions 42
315 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars V.2 • Warrior Cat Survival Game

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:41 am

xImage
[ FanclubArchiveFAQNurseryMYOQuestsExploreArtist SearchEditsReadoptsDiscord ]
Starclan has begun the search for new, brave leaders who will pass on their legacy to their clans
and lead with honor. They feel themselves fading among the stars and know that their time is
running out. Will you aid in their quest to pass down the legends? Or will you walk among the
darker side of the night? Claim your territory, fight to survive, and make some new friends along
the way. In this immersive survival game, you can develop characters and your own clan, able to
adopt an infinite number of cats not restricted by levels! You get to pick where your clan lives,
what they eat, how they interact with others, and most of all: you will make choices that ensure
their survival or ultimate doom. Remember, we want this to be fun, so there are ways to keep
your cats alive. Starclan is generous with their gifts! Will you become a new legacy?
[ StartPlayEditsShopCustomsFAQStaffWarnings/BansStamps/Credits ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Recent Announcements wrote:April 13th
We've updated explore, check out the announcement here; Forum/viewtopic.php?p=145387799#p145387799
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 86 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Start

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:45 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RULES & GUIDELINES
general rules;
i. please follow all cs site rules.
ii. please be kind and respectful to all staff and members.
iii. please be patient and do not pester staff to judge adopts,
open nursery slots, reply to explore posts, etc.! staff have
real lives to attend to, and stars work can take some time.
iv. we do not tolerate bullying or harassment. please dm me
if there is a concern about this policy or you would like to
speak privately about anyone's behavior. i am available on
discord and chicken smoothie and will get to you asap.

game rules;
i. there is no limit to the amount of cats you may own.
ii. you must create an archive within 1 month of
receiving your founder, or else it will be readopted!
iii. your clan lore doesn't need to follow stars lore! you
may have custom ranks, name styles, ancestors, etc.
your clan doesn't even need to be a clan -- tribes,
rogue groups, and unique groups are all welcome!
iv. magical/fantasy aspects (i.e. wings) are allowed in
canon, but should not be included on official stars refs.
v. you may have up to two clans! please post your second
clan link on the archive. you can still only get one
founder and three hunger-free explore posts in total, not
per clan. your level/exp will be the same in both clans.
vi. if a user is banned or deletes their cs account, their
cats will be readopted, unless the user contacts Swishy
via Discord. MYOs / customs originally owned by the
user will be considered 'dead', instead of readopted.
vii. a user cannot request a free founder until their
account is 2 months old and has at least 75 posts.
viii. players should remain respectful, at all times,
when topics expressly mentioning age, race, ethnicity,
nationality, culture, religion, mental health, gender
identity, sexual orientation, or disability are brought
up in casual conversation as well as lore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED
i. describe your founder using the form below and post it on the main
thread! you may request one common edit and any nr edits for your
founder! our edit list is here. you may only redeem one founder.
ii. create your clan’s thread and clan name. you may use this board
to do so or create your own website, toyhouse folder, etc. the only
requirement is that your archive must be cs-appropriate.
iii. while you wait for your founder, you're free to try out for adopts!
iv. once an artist has claimed your founder form and posted your
founder, be sure to post your archive link on your founder's page!
if you don't do this within a month, your founder will be readopted.
v. once you have at least one cat (not necessarily your founder),
you can go exploring and respond to quests!
vi. if you have any questions, staff are available to answer them!
you can also check the FAQ page to see if your question is there.
vii. join the discord to get involved in the community. it's a great way
to get giveaway prizes, find out what new things are happening, and
make friends!

FOUNDER FORM
Code: Select all
[size=80][b][u]i want a founder![/b][/u]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] (they may identify as anything!)
[b]age:[/b] (1+ year)
[b]appearance notes:[/b] (this may be artist choice or
up to you! 1 common edit and below only <3)[/size]

x

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Play

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:54 am

EXPLORING / PATROLLING
      to start exploring, head on over to the explore thread and fill out the explore code provided! you may change the formatting, but please be sure to keep all the information from the base coding clearly visible. here is a handy checklist to ensure you have all the necessary info.

you may send a max of six cats on patrol! additional cats can be included in your writing, but they won't count towards the rolls and shouldn't be linked in the "cats on patrol" sections. kits also do not count towards explore rolls and shouldn't be linked in this section. your explore writing can be about anything, but should ideally end with / connect to a patrol, since the writer who responds to your post will roll for prey and herbs found on patrol.

when you first start out, your cats will gain no hunger for your first three posts. your cats also won't encounter any predators or border skirmishes, fall ill, or receive any random injuries. this is to give your cats time to gather food and herbs to survive. these three hunger-free posts are per person, not per clan.

after you've written and posted your explore, you'll need to wait for a writer to reply to your post before writing another one. writing a quality explore reply can take time, so please be patient. writers have up to four weeks to get a response out to players, though it typically won't take that long. your post wasn't skipped; we have multiple writers claiming different posts, and some might finish their replies sooner than others. for ease, you may also check if your post has been claimed and find all your prior posts and replies on our explore log!

while exploring, you have a chance to find food, find herbs, encounter some friendly faces, and even find rare items! however, this is a survival game. your cats may get sick, engage in battles with predators, fight in border skirmishes, or receive random injuries. your cats will not die in explore unless you opt-in to death. everything you do in explore will earn you experience, which is used to level-up and earn cool rewards!

for a more in-depth explanation of all explore mechanics, head on over to the how to play section of the explore thread!

QUESTS
      another way to gain experience, as well as develop your cats and clan, is to write and/or draw responses to the prompts provided on the quest board! quests can vary from clan traditions, to lore, to something as specific as your founder's favorite prey.

these prompts are updated monthly, and will earn you exp based on how much effort you put into your response. to use this exp to level up and receive your level up rewards, you'll need to post an explore and link to the exp you earned from the quest board. each prompt will have a few winners chosen as well, who will receive a cool prize!

LEVELS
      to level up, you'll need to earn experience (exp / xp) through exploring, participating in prompts, or sometimes even events! you'll earn +10 exp for every explore post posted, as well as additional experience for writing, participating in battles, finding herbs/food, etc. every time you level up, you get a reward!

when you level up, your previous experience is "spent" on the level up and will not roll over to your new level. for example, if you have 135 experience and are level 0, you'll level up to level 1 and have 35 experience left. you cannot skip levels.

all users start at level zero!
      level one: 100 xp | Rewards: +1 FP, +50 SD
      level two: 200 xp | Rewards: +1 FP, + 1 Herb, +1 Common Edit
      level three: 300 xp | Rewards: +2 FP, +1 Herb, +1 NR MYO
      level four: 400 xp | Rewards: +2 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Uncommon Edit, +1 Stellar Remnants
      level five: 500 xp | Rewards: +3 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Random Custom, +150 SD
      level six: 650 xp | Rewards: +3 FP, +3 Herbs, +1 Star's Blessing, +1 Boon Of Fertility, +100 SD
      level seven: 800 xp | Rewards: +4 FP, +3 Herbs, +1 C MYO, +1 Shooting Star
      level eight: 950 xp | Rewards: +4 FP, +4 Herbs, +1 Semi Custom, +300 SD, +1 1UC MYO
      level nine: 1000 xp | Rewards: +5 FP, +4 Herbs, +1 UN MYO, +1 Rare Edit
      level ten: 1200 xp | Rewards: +5 FP, +5 Herbs, +1 UR MYO
      level eleven: 1400 xp | Rewards: +6 FP, +5 Herbs, +1 Supernova
      level twelve: 1600 xp | Rewards: +6 FP, +6 Herbs, +1 Myth Edit

if you reached a level with an item reward before this announcement post, you can head on over to the archive thread to claim your prize!

GETTING NEW CATS
      to gain new cats for your clan, you can participate in adopt competitions, purchase customs and MYOs, or breed your cats. you can also sometimes find MYOs in explore, or win them as prizes from the quest board!

to adopt a cat via a competition, check out the cats colored-in under this page. if a cat has an "adopt me!" sign on their drawing, they're available for adoption. be sure to check the end date though, because some competitions may have already closed!

to purchase a custom, you'll need to wait for an artist to open slots on the main thread. you can read more about customs here. to purchase a MYO ("make your own"), visit the MYO page. you can design MYOs yourself, or recruit another user/artist to design them for you!

you can also gain more cats by breeding your cats in the nursery, though you'll need to wait for an artist to open slots. if you don't have two cats yet, you can use the nursery NPCs!

AGING UP
      apprentices can grow to warriors 3 weeks after being posted. kittens can grow to apprentices 3 weeks after being posted, and then to warriors 6 weeks after the kitten was posted.

to have your cat grown, please bump the cat's page to remind the artist! some artists will post growths without a reminder, but most do not. there will be a date on the post telling you when your cat can grow so you know exactly what day to bump the thread.

if you'd like to skip the 3 week wait, the star's grace item in Starclan's shop can be used to skip the wait for one stage of one cat. (for example, a kitten can skip the 3 week wait and grow to an apprentice immediately, but they'll still need to wait another 3 weeks to become a warrior.)

HONORABLE MENTIONS & RUNNER UPS
      sometimes an artist has a difficult time choosing just one winner for an adopt, and will reward an HM (honorable mention) or RU (runner up) to other entries. HMs can be used to purchase customs; you can find the HM custom prices here. RUs are a second cat designed by the artist that will belong to you.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Edits

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:26 am

Please note that we do not allow parts of the Stars base to be traced or redrawn unless necessary for an edit.
    This includes redrawing parts of the base to better match your edit style.

NR
        Weight edits (noticeable changes to fluff is a fur edit too; shouldn't make the cat look taller/shorter)
        Scars (includes torn/notched ears)
        Claws (default or custom-drawn)
        Expression edits (see this guide for details on nr expression vs common edits; includes thin/wide pupils)
        Blind
        Accessories (necklaces, feathers, plants, etc.; feathers behind the ears are not allowed)
        Companions (fantasy companions are allowed; shouldn't be another domestic cat)
        Missing or broken legs / eyes / ears / toes
      COMMON
        Tongue
        Whiskers
        (includes no whiskers)
        Teeth/fangs
        Pupil shape
        (thin/wide pupils are expression; no pupils is a pupil edit; no limit to what the shape can be, as long as it's appropriate)
        Eye shape (see this guide for eye shape vs expression edits)
        Eyelashes
        Sclera color
        (can be any color and any number of colors and still grouped as just sclera color)
        Ear placement (within reason; should just be rotated; here is an example of the approximate maximum rotation)
        Pointed ears (cannot add any additional height, or they're considered tall ears as well)
        Shorter tail (must be at least half the length of the regular tail; should move the original lines, or else adds a fur edit [example])
        Ear tufts
        Minimal fur edits
        (see this guide)
      UNCOMMON
        Muzzle edits (any changes to the nose, nose bridge, or chin lines; see this guide for muzzle vs expression edits)
        Unnatural eye colors (see list of Stars natural vs unnatural eyes here)
        Round ears (should still be original ear height)
        Long tail
        Short ears
        (anything shorter than original ear height)
        Heterochromia (different-colored pupils [excluding black, white, or a darker/lighter shade of the eye color] count; no limit to number of colors)
        Medium fur edits (see this guide)
      RARE
        Unusual coloring (pinks, purples, greens; includes nose/paw color; see guidelines here)
        Bob tail (less than half the original tail length)
        No tail
        Curled/kinked tails
        (curled tails can be any length and cannot have a tail length edit listed; see this guide)
        Tall ears (anything taller than original ears)
        Folded ears
        Curled ears
        Polydactyly
        (counts as one edit regardless of how many paws are polydactyl)
        Max fur edits (see this guide)
      MYTHICAL
        Munchkinism
        Reverse munchkinism
        Split tail
        Multiple tails
        (up to 3)
        Double ears
        Chimerism
        (combines two impossible coats)
        Albinism
        Vitiligo (examples)
        Pseudo merle (silver/smoke that stops working in some patches; examples [please note that not all examples on this page are pseudo merle])
        Blue-ginger (examples [please note that not all examples on this page are blue-ginger])
        Karpati (examples at the top of this page)
        Brindled bicolor (tortie where the red-based pigment fails and turns white)
        Finnish mutation (examples near the end of this page)
        Somatic mutation (patch of black-based pigment on a red-based cat; cannot be a legal tortie color combo)

Please note that both ears should have the same height/shape edits. Ear scars, missing ears, and ear placement do not need to match.

To understand fur edits better, check out this slideshow!
      To understand expression vs eye/mouth/muzzle edits better, check out this guide!
      If you're applying a StarClan lines edit item, here are the guidelines for how to do so!
      If you're looking into unnatural fur color in Stars, check out this guide!
      To better understand curled tail edits, check out this guide!
      Click here for a guide on mythical level edits in Stars!

Due to previous edit retirements, cats with a tuft tail (UC) or sleek tail (C) edit on their edits list now roll for an additional min fur edit in litters.

Contact Swishy & Broken or I Like Bees for confirmation of rarity if unsure!
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:57 pm, edited 27 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Starclan Shop

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:41 am

CURRENCY
      stardust conversion rate: 5 stardust = 1 C$
        may only be purchased from Swishy & Broken
        C$ can be converted to rare+ CS pet equivalent [guide link]

C$ x 5 = stardust value
        stardust / 5 = C$

10 SD = 2 C$
        20 SD = 4 C$
        50 SD = 10 C$
        100 SD = 20 C$
        200 SD = 40 C$
        & so on....
      remember to post on the archives when buying SD; use the "buying stardust" form.

please post on the archives to buy item as well; use the "buying items" form.

BREEDING ITEMS
      boon of fertility | 70 SD | in stock: ∞
        allows a user to have an extra breeding slot, after using their free monthly slot.
      hourglass | 250 SD | in stock: 20
        allows a user to bypass the breeding cooldown for one cat.
      star's praise | 600 SD | in stock: 0
        guarantees that a litter will have 4 kits.
      star's blessing | 400 SD | in stock: 5
        guarantees that a litter will have 3+ kits.
      star's gift | 200 SD | in stock: 25
        guarantees that a litter will have 2+ kits.
      shooting star shard | 50 SD | in stock: 25
        autopasses 1 common edit (that one of the parents has) to 1 kitten in a litter.
      shooting star fragment | 200 SD | in stock: 15
        autopasses 1 uncommon or below edit (that one of the parents has) to 1 kitten in a litter.
      shooting star | 400 SD | in stock: 10
        autopasses 1 rare or below edit (that one of the parents has) to 1 kitten in a litter.
      shooting star shower | 3600 SD | in stock: 0
        autopasses 1 myth or below edit (that one of the parents has) to 1 kitten in a litter

APPEARANCE ITEMS
      nr edit item
        NR edits can be applied to any cat at any time for free! please be sure to get the edit(s) approved by myself or I Like Bees by posting the cat in the myo-approvals channel, or messaging one of us the cat's link.
      star's touch | 500 SD | in stock: 10
        de-ages a cat to the kit or apprentice lines. the cat is not permanently this age; this item merely gives them a kit/apprentice reference. you will only receive one ref per item (i.e. an adult cat can receive an apprentice ref or a kitten ref, but not both with only one item).
      star's grace | 700 SD | in stock: 12
        fast ages one cat one stage ahead. you can only skip one wait period with this item, so either a kitten to an apprentice, OR an apprentice to a warrior. this item may only be used once per cat. if a kit has no apprentice ref, using this item will remove 3 weeks from their growth time rather than skip them directly to a warrior.
      black hole | 50 SD | in stock: ∞
        removes an edit from a cat.
      stellar remnants | 20 SD | in stock: ∞
        allows a user to edit the eye color or paw/nose color of a cat. eye color change must be to another color of the same rarity (i.e. you can't change a blue-eyed cat to purple-eyed, but you could change their eyes to orange).
      starburst | 100 SD | in stock: 15
        allows a user to edit the fur length of a cat to another default fur length. this item cannot add or remove a min / medium / max fur edit; it just changes the base lines to a different default fur length.
      orbital debris | ??? SD | in stock: ???
        coming soon
      gravity's pull | 75 SD | in stock: 25
        common edit item. allows a user to add one common or below edit to a cat.
      gravity's rotation | 275 SD | in stock: 15
        uncommon edit item. allows a user to add one uncommon or below edit to a cat.
      gravity's system | 500 SD | in stock: 8
        rare edit item. allows a user to add one rare or below edit to a cat.
      supernova | 3000 SD | in stock: 0
        randomized mythical edit. the exact edit you receive will be rolled at random. paid supernovas will receive two edit options to choose from (you must make a choice right after the roll; the item will not be banked until you do), but this does not apply to free supernovas.

SURVIVAL ITEMS
      you can buy herbs and prey from Mousespeck here!

immortality | 1000 SD | in stock: 15

when applied to a cat, permanently prevents them from dying in explore.
      revive | 500 SD | in stock: 15
        brings a cat who has died in explore back to life.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:28 pm, edited 68 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Customs/Trading

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:42 am

CUSTOMS
      • customs are custom cats that do not use a myo ticket and are purchased from artists. you may only post a custom form when an artist has posted that they have opened slots (this will be done on the main thread). please do not dm artists asking for customs, or post a form when no artist has opened slots.

customs can have any common/below edits without the use of an edit item, but some artists may charge more for adding these edits. to add an edit above common, you will need to purchase or already own the applicable edit item. if you apply an edit item to a custom, please fill out a "used item" form on the archives after your custom is posted!

you can find each artist's custom prices and info here. customs are required to cost a minimum of 25 C$, but will often cost more depending on coat complexity and edits. refunds cannot be requested after 7 days. please dm me if there is an issue with an order you have placed.

you may also use HMs for customs! when using HMs, you must provide links to each HM.
      5 HMs = 1 random custom (everything chosen by artist)
      7 HMs = 1 semi-custom (base color scheme chosen by player)
      10 HMs = 1 full custom (everything chosen by player)

please only post this form when an artist has posted that they're opening slots!
      (if an artist includes their own custom form in their post, please use that one instead)
      [b]Custom form![/b]
      [u]Artist[/u]: Here
      [u]Type of Custom[/u]: Random, semi, or full
      [u]Edits[/u]: (Edits above common require purchasing or owning an edit item!)
      [u]Payment Type[/u]: (HM or artist chosen price)

TRANSFERS
      • transfers occur when players trade with other players. you may only trade a cat after owning them for at least 30 days. details regarding what you can and cannot trade Stars cats, items, and stardust for can be found in the trading section on the archive thread.

to trade your cat/item/stardust, please fill out the trading form on the archive. COPPA users may post this form on the main thread if needed.

GIFTING
      • gifting occurs when a player gives a cat, item, or stardust to another user for nothing in return. there is no ownership cooldown for gifting. giveaways from the discord or readopts hosted on CS should still be posted on the archives with a gifting form. please don't use the gifting form for trades involving art/etc.; those should use the trading form.

to gift your cat/item/stardust, please fill out the gifting form on the archive. COPPA users may post this form on the main thread if needed.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:51 am

Q: What can I do while I wait for my founder?
      A: You're free to try out for adopts while waiting for your founder! You can purchase MYOs, and (if an artist has opened slots!) apply for customs. If an artist opens nursery slots, you can also breed two NPCs for a litter of kittens. If you manage to obtain another cat before your founder, you can also send out a patrol in explore, or breed your cat and an NPC (or two of your cats) in the nursery!

Q: What if I don't like my founder?
      A: You may opt to readopt your founder if you don't like them, though you will not receive a second founder. Depending on the artist, you may be able to request changes up to 30 days after the creation of your cat. You may not request changes beyond what's allowed on a founder form (i.e. if you already requested ear tufts, you can't also request a whisker edit)

Q: How do I use explore?
      A: Reread the game mechanics - usually, your question will be answered! If it isn't, you're encouraged to look through other explore example posts to see if you can come to a better understanding. If you still don't understand, please contact me!

Q: How do I become a part of staff?
      A: If you're interested in becoming a guest artist, please visit the artist search. Please PM me on Chicken Smoothie or Discord in regards to becoming a guest writer!

Q: If I have a cat on V1, do I have to have it transferred over?
      A: No you do not! Most of the lines are the same as before, I only added some consistent traits <3

Q: For cats/items we won in the giveaway channel on Discord, should we be posting those in the archive? And how would we link proof?
      A: Yes, please post it on the archive for us! And, for the proof, a screenshot of the Discord chat will work.

Q: Can I still enter for adopts if I don't have a founder?
      A: Yes, absolutely! You can enter for adopts, purchase MYOs/customs, apply for nursery slots, and even explore without a founder -- though exploring will require you to own at least one cat.

Q: Can my cats die?
      A: Your cats will NOT die under any circumstances unless you opt-in to death through the form on the explore page. Opting into death will give players more explore EXP and special rewards!

Q: Is there some sort of herb list we can use for explore?
      A: Here is a list of the herbs you can find in explore. Here is a list many players use to find what these herbs do! Note that herbs in explore can be used for things beyond their actual use; for example, if a writer tells you that you need 1 generic herb to heal your cat's wound, you could give them deathberries (poison) and they'll still be healed.

Q: My explore/founder form hasn't been responded to for awhile - when can I quote it?
      A: Please do not quote your explore posts or founder forms. We keep a list of unclaimed founder forms, and writing a quality explore reply can take time (often replies take a week or so), so please be patient. Your explore post wasn't skipped; we have multiple writers claiming different posts, and some might finish their replies sooner than others.

Q: How many clans can we have?
      A: Players may have up to two clans. However, each player only gets one founder and three hunger-free explore posts in total. Your level/exp will be the same in both clans. All you have to do to let us know about your second clan is link it here.

Q: Are eye colors limited by the coat? (I.e. Can cats only have blue eyes if they're a colorpoint or have white around the eyes?)
      A: No! Any natural cat eye color can be put on any coat, without an unnatural eye color edit. This means that colorpoints can have any eye color, blue eyes can go on any coat, and heterochromia does not require a blue eye!

Q: I have a question regarding explore / the nursery / the artist search. Where can I find the answer?
      A: The explore, nursery, and artist search pages all have their own FAQs for questions specific to those threads!

Q: How do I apply a StarClan lines edit (Star's Greetings item)?
      A:
      Here are our guidelines for how to apply a StarClan or Dark Forest edit to your cat! Just like any edit item, please make sure to get the edit approved, and post a "used item" form on the archives.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 38 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Staff

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:26 am

Owner: Swishy & Broken
      she/her
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Admin, Artist, Archivist: I Like Bees
      they/them
      Hi, I'm Bee(s) and I exist only to create
      chaos! When I'm not flooding the main
      page with 25 torties, I'm doing behind-
      the-scenes work for Stars. I've been here
      since August 2019 [ longer than Swishy
      >:) ], so I'm full of random Stars trivia.
      x
      x

Admin, Writer: Vivika
      she/her
      hello! i’m vivika, but feel free to call me
      viv! i adore writing + snuggling up with a
      good book on the couch! outside of uni, i
      can usually be found lurking around cs! my
      pms are always open for questions and/or
      if you ever need someone to talk to! <33
      x
      x
      Admin, Artist: Mythz
      she/her
      Hey there, I'm Mythz! An Aussie artist
      and dog mum of a beautiful (psycho)
      labradoodle named Milo. I'm studying so
      my time table can get pretty hectic at
      times. DM me if you need anything!
      x
      x
      x

Artist: Centipedes
      he/him
      Hello, I'm Chime !! I go by basically any
      pronouns besides she/her ! I'm a total cat
      enby and foster kittens and do TNR in my
      local community ! I'm a vintage toy
      collector and absolutely love bright
      colors!! :3 also my cats name is worm.
      x
      x
      Artist: allynabean
      she/they
      x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      uwu
      x
      x
      x
      x

Artist: nio
      he/they
      hiya i'm nio, but you can call me sun! i
      love drawing cats, petting cats, fostering
      cats & i volunteer at a cat shelter! i’m a
      huge fan of warriors, obviously, and have
      been since 2011!
      x
      x
      x
      Artist: BigFrog4231
      he/xem
      Howdy! im mac! im a huge fan of wings
      of fire, warrior cats, pokemon, and a
      bunch of other stuff dhfjasf
      in my free time i love cook, draw,
      rollerskate, and play video games!
      x
      x

Artist: Archaeopteryx.
      it/he

x
      x
      Artist: Plushbunny
      he/she

x
      x

Artist: CloudedDiamond
      she/they/xe/ae

x
      x
      Artist: canadianhowl
      he/they

x
      x

Artist: harvestberry
      she/her

x
      x
      Artist: jay.
      they/them

x
      x

Writer: faelyn
      she/her
      hi there !! im faelyn, but call me fae if
      you’d like! <3 i love being outdoors and
      exploring new things in person or in
      writing! either one is good to me! i’m
      obsessed with poetry (cats too c:) and
      basically writing in general! xxxxxxxxxx/
      x
      x
      Writer: ethium
      she/her
      xxxxxxxxx Image
      x

Writer: elliott.
      they/he/she

x
      x

Owner: Swishy & Broken
      Admin: I Like Bees, Vivika, Mythz

Artists: I Like Bees, Centipedes, allynabean, nio, Mythz, BigFrog4231, Archaeopteryx., Plushbunny, CloudedDiamond, canadianhowl, harvestberry, jay.
      Writers: Vivika, faelyn, ethium, elliott.
      Archivists: I Like Bees

If you're interested in becoming a guest artist, please visit the artist search.
      Guest writer applications are opened occasionally and will be announced on this thread and in the Discord.

STAFF RULES
      Guest Artists:
      • Are hired temporarily for one month
      xx↪ When a permanent artist position opens, all previous guest artists are eligible to be considered for the role.
      • Receive one 1UC MYO
      • Cats should be mostly realistic and follow the guidelines in the coat guide
      • Must get all cats approved by myself or an admin before posting
      • May only make uncommon and below adopts; no rare or mythical
      • Must judge adopts fairly and may not accept nursery litters split with yourself
      xx↪ If you're concerned you'll be biased (e.g. a family member entered) another member of staff may judge on your behalf!
      • May claim founders, make adopts, open nursery slots, and open customs
      xx↪ Will be required to complete all growths prior to posting litters or kit/app adopts
      xx↪ Required to charge a minimum of 25 C$ or equivalent for customs
      • Please aim to complete all (possible) work within guest artist term
      xx↪ Competitions that end and cats that grow after you've left staff should ideally still be judged/grown by you
      xx↪ If something occurs that prevents you from finishing your work, please contact me so we can figure something out!

Artists:
      • Receive one UN MYO (unlimited uncommon) after being hired
      • Earn staff points each month dependent on staff activity
      xx↪ These can be exchanged for a variety of items in the staff shop
      • Are entitled to one 'personal litter' in the nursery each month, though they do not stack from month to month
      xxMust have another staff member roll for their litter size/edits in the #special-rolls channel
      xx↪ Additional guidelines are provided in the staff shop document
      • Cats should be mostly realistic and follow the guidelines in the coat guide
      • May make milestone adopts with prior approval from myself
      • Must judge adopts fairly and may not accept nursery litters split with yourself
      xx↪ If you're concerned you'll be biased (e.g. a family member entered) another member of staff may judge on your behalf!
      • Required to charge a minimum of 25 C$ or equivalent for customs
      • Must judge competitions, design RUs, and finish litters and customs in a timely manner
      • If something occurs that prevents you from finishing your work, please contact me so we can figure something out!

Guest Writers:
      • Hired for 1-2 months before making a decision regarding full hire
      • Receive one 1UC MYO
      • Must reply to claimed explore posts in a timely manner
      • Must get explore responses approved by Vivika or another admin prior to posting

Writers:
      • Earn staff points each month dependent on staff activity
      • Are entitled to one 'personal litter' in the nursery each month, though they do not stack from month-to-month
      xxMust have another staff member roll for their litter size/edits in the #special-rolls channel
      • Must respond to claimed explore posts in a timely manner
      • May rarely be allowed to make adopts for special occasions
      xx↪ Must get cats approved by myself or an admin before posting

Archivists:
      • Paid a flat rate of staff points each month if active
      • Are entitled to one 'personal litter' in the nursery each month, though they do not stack from month-to-month
      • Must keep the archive updated in a timely manner
      • May rarely be allowed to make adopts for special occasions
      xx↪ Must get cats approved by myself or an admin before posting
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:29 pm, edited 34 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Warnings / Bans

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:33 pm

WARNINGS
      -

BANS
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Stamps / Credits

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:34 pm

by Chipackerz
    Image Image Image
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/ncf31h.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/i4vhwp.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/dbdcu7.png[/img][/url]

by Inoyosa
    Image Image Image
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/nnv6hs.jpg[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/lr1e2y.jpg[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/0y9fot.jpg[/img][/url]

by BigFrog4231
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4227257][img]https://files.catbox.moe/fi3nbc.gif[/img][/url]

by lovewitch
    Image Image Image Image Image Image
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://i.imgur.com/43VKOiD.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://i.imgur.com/FnbkpJx.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://i.imgur.com/dLgpU2R.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://i.imgur.com/CS8yLBa.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://imgur.com/oJ8eMWI.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://imgur.com/rsjEPHF.gif[/img][/url]

by coffee.berry
    Image Image
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/60051610_h2fQwid9s8a2Wh7.png[/img][/url]
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/60051626_B51m5z92Fr5dIUS.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    by 0Zero0
    x
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    by nio
    x
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    by craig?
    x
    xxxxxx

Shoutout to the lovely bluex for the lines!! She's a darling & did an amazing job
    Thank you to clarke, for creating the original concepts for Stars as well as the coding/writing for many of the topics <3
    I Like Bees also modified/added some coding and writing!
    I used Fontmeme for all the fonts! Click to be brought to their website.
    Smaller title fonts were generated here!
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm, edited 16 times in total.
    Image Image Image

°°°°°
    xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
    ❀ ✿ ❀
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hi!
    you can call me swishy, i use she/her
    pronouns. i work full time at a senior
    living facility and live a quiet, content
    life with my fiancée and two cats. i
    check cs every day, so don't feel shy