Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

【STAFF SEARCH】

Postby yeena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:45 am

Catacombs needs staff!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
As you have probably noticed, catacombs is a fairly large ARPG and will require staff to run!
I will be hiring both artists and mods on this thread. I am looking for experienced individuals who are committed to
their position on the catacombs team, and who are interested in the game themsevles!

If you think you have what it takes, please see the options below and the requirements before applying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Artist Search
Catacombs needs artists to create designs for the ARPG and to help out with raids! The requirements are as follows:

• Must be comfortable and have some experience using oekaki to design adoptables and draw
      • Must be able to put out at least 1-2 designs per month.
      • Must be able to judge competitions in an unbiased manner and within time constraints.
      • Must be able to use discord to communicate.
If you think you'd like to be an artist, you can enter by hitting 'color in' above and designing a few artist
entries on the lineart! Don't be afraid to get creative and experiment if you would like to! You may make as many entries
as you want.

When creating an entry, please link all previous entries on the thread of the most recent entry.

Moderator Search
Moderators are responsible for the upkeep of the rules, and for helping with the ARPG mechanics. If you want to become a mod,
please make sure you can commit to the following:

• Must be able to learn and understand how to post the results for: Blacksmith, Library and Foraging. (will be described upon hire)
      • Must be able to approve catacombs founders.
      • Must be avaliable to supervise Catacombs threads and discord!
      • Must be unbiased in diffusing conflict.
      • Must be able to communicate through discord.

If you would like to become a moderator, please fill out the form below and post it on this thread!
Code: Select all
[b]Mod Application[/b]
Username:
How much experience do you have as a mod?: (list experience at other cs adopts, other websites, chats, etc.)
Are you willing to take on responsibilities such as, posting foraging, blacksmith and library results?:
How often are you online per day?:
Anything else I should know?:

Staff recieve one MYO per month of activity
Artists: awo designs / month
Mods: actively patrolling threads.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【STAFF SEARCH】

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 am

mark!
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:09 am

quick mark,,
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 am

Mod Application
Username: Lady Mascaraed

How much experience do you have as a mod?: (list experience at other cs adopts, other websites, chats, etc.)
Crystal Stakes (CS), Fox Paradise (off-site), Mittunmoths (CS), Tsuki (CS), Elwyn (CS), Dloaterns (CS), Celestrial (CS), Krruic (CS), Bowlcats (CS), kaxipina (CS), Mewbits (CS)

Are you willing to take on responsibilities such as, posting foraging, blacksmith and library results?: I'm willing to take responsibilities such as; post foraging, blacksmith and library results.

How often are you online per day?: I'm on 7 days a week for 2+ hours per day

Anything else I should know?: Thank you for the opportunity.
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 am

Mod Application
Username: credit
How much experience do you have as a mod?:

I've had a wide arrange of experience as a moderator for various species upon ChickenSmoothie, along with discord servers as well. Species underneath my moderator experience involve the first species known as Gikapi which has since closed. That species was just the start, from there I moved on to become a moderator for Soul Sprites which lasted for a while before they officially closed along with Avarian Adopts, Inuit Keipah,Babusagi, [url]Galavanis[/url], Dysania and more recently species like Pastel Pops [where I am an administrator] and I even look over my own species known as Puffkins. Most of these involved the CS and Discord locations to watch over. I specialize with keeping topics where they need to be along with handling disputes.
Are you willing to take on responsibilities such as, posting foraging, blacksmith and library results?:

Indeed I am. I am willing to take on any task that needs to be taken on!

During the summer hours I am able to provide any amount of time that I can, sometimes I spend at least 12+ hours online. During
school hours though, my schedule allows me to have a lot of downtime, so I can check online for at least 4+ hours a day and even more during weekends. Although On Discord, I am able to appear more since it is something easily accessible to me at any time.

Times when I have to step away for school however, if anything happens, I can always notify anyone ahead of time if I need to step away. Thank you so much for the opportunity!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfyWonder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:56 am

Mod Application

Username:
TheWolfyWonder

I don't have too much experience being a mod on forums. I did own my own species [url]Horned Muttines[/url] for just a little bit, but that is about it. I do have a lot of experience being a moderator for discord servers, however. I owned my own rp server with over 1k people and I am currently the staff manager for a 16k+ person server.

Yes

I'm online a bunch. About 5-10 hours a day.

Nope! Thank you for your time!
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Trying to improve my art

adult | she/her

Learning to love the
world and myself

└──────────────┘
TheWolfyWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 am

Mod Application
Username: meliodyy
How much experience do you have as a mod?: well, not much unfortunately. i haven't gotten
the chance to try out as a mod for any other place. however i have somewhat modded a
few of my friend's discord servers and modded a server of my own. i'm always willing to learn
all that is needed though!
of course! i can take on any of those three whenever.
How often are you online per day?: i'm usually online all week for a few hours a day, sometimes
less. unless it's a school day i'm pretty active around here.
Anything else I should know?: i may be inactive from time to time when i need to be out for band
rehearsals and concerts, but i'll let you know when it happens. thank you for the opportunity!
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 am

Mod Application

Username :
Sylvexi

How much experience do you have as a mod? :
I've been a moderator and artist for Volux Dragon Foxes since May 2019.
I've been a moderator for Komatose Kittens since September 2018 (it started to died out around Feburary-March 2019)
I am the thread manager and a mod for Goons.
I've been a mod for several roleplay servers on discord (mostly for some friends, but one was a pretty big roleplay group where I was a mod and admin).
I was an artist for Arietes wolves wolves for a few months.

Are you willing to take on responsibilities such as, posting foraging, blacksmith and library results? :
Definitely.

How often are you online per day? :
I'd say I'm pretty active online. I'm usually available for at least 5-8 hours every day on CS,
and I'm usually available on Discord at all times on the weekends, and online 6-10 hours on the weekdays.

Anything else I should know? :
I like to be friendly and helpful, and I can deal with most situations pretty calmly and without bias.
Although I'm nowhere close to a perfect moderator, but I'll always try to do the best I can manage to do.
Last edited by Sylvexi on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Mod Application
Username: sunscratch
- beast tamers
I really love this species and I love being a mod for it! I only mod for 15-20 minutes because of the inactivity
of the species. I hope to see it running up again soon.
- windy wolfs
because it is on a hiatus I hardly mod it at all but I still really love ww <3 i at least take 10 minutes to look
over everything.
- shadow kittens
I mod one hour every day. looking over all of the post and topics that could be made on it. this is such
a wonderful community to be in.
- LPA adopts
I mod this one hour each day at the least. This community is friendly, kind, and just overall a really nice
community to be in! I contact users if something is wrong
- space cats
this species also is on a hiatus so I only spend 10 minutes looking over everything.
this adopt were really cool and I’m upset that they went downhill.

-Elwyn
I have to admit that I’m in love with this species, the people are unbelievably kind and friendly.
I spend one hour modding this and going over all the adopts and looking over everything. I can’t
wait to keep modding for this species.

-tsukai
this community is really cute! the adopts are adorable, what is not to love? 💕 I hope
to continue modding for this species every day and night. I usually spend around an
hour looking over everything.

-korebi!
May I just say that these adopts are adorable?
I usually look over the forums for a half and hour
and then check any topics made about it. <3

-coffee Kittens

since they are on a hiatus I don’t mod much. but these guys are still cute!
I check every day for about five-ten minutes

and I’m still currently moding
for most of them, so a lot! <3
yes, if I can learn more about it. it seems really cool and I just
would like a bit more info but I would be interested in doing it
and I have the time for it! I feel it would be fun and I would love
to do it!
How often are you online per day?: very very active. 4-5 hours. it takes
me around 30minutes to and hour to mod. probably two hours with this
species but I’m totally willing to give up the time! I absolutely love this
species!
gl to everyone entering <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 am

Mod Application
Username: bad ideas dave
I’ve been part of the adopts community since 2010 - don’t let my account age fool you! I quit back them for personal reasons but came back about a year later with a fresh start. I’ve seen species come and go, and sorta know what to expect and how to explain things fairly easily to others.

Parrapups - an oldie but a goodie! I was with them for about a year and a half. I made adopts, modded the topics, and participated in the community. They’re a dead species/adopt now, but they were a good community at the time that I enjoyed.

Noodle Dragons - I own and run this species! I haven’t hired staff yet since I’m still in the beginning stages of them, but I’ve taken on the responsibility of making custom generators to make genos and roll for starter traits for the species.

Chrysocyon - I’m an artist for them! Unfortunately I haven’t been as active as I’ve wished since oekaki doesn’t work well with my browser/computer, but we’re doing our best!

Are you willing to take on responsibilities such as, posting foraging, blacksmith and library results?: I’d prefer this actually! Random generators are my specialty, and I enjoy tasking myself with rolling outcomes for others.
How often are you online per day?: I usually come online between 4pm-10pm CST since I work full time during the day to check messages and topics I’m part of.
Anything else I should know?: I have my hands in a lot of cookie jars at the moment, but I’m a hard worker and will do what needs to be done!
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me