Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1818

Postby Miavinn » Mon May 13, 2019 5:48 am

Welcome to Rise!
    Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
    Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Happy mother's day! <3
    To celebrate, liightning and I have a mother-kit partner comp for you!
    This cat is the kit, and #1817 is the mother.

Username;; Chaosin
    Cat Name;; Applepaw (Appleshine)
    Clan;; BournClan
    Rank;; Apprentice

Gender;; Female
    Age;; 6 moons
    Description: Dilute tortie with low white and bright green eyes

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: tba (Foundation or #1817)
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: tba (Foundation or #1817)
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Miavinn on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1818

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon May 13, 2019 7:04 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Partner;; Surge!
    Cat Name;; TawnyKit/Paw/TawnyFeather
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 13 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; wave runner

Prompt;; [note: please read surge's prompt first!]
    The sound of arguments overhead were like white noise ringing against her ears as she eyed the ground below her. Her breathe was coming out in fluttered huffs- no that was her heartbeat trembling against her chest in anxious flutters. She wasn't breathing- she was holding it in, claws scratching against the dirt. Her vision was beginning to fade into white specks.

She breathed.

Just like that the noise of her clan-mates came flooding back, what had once been the sound of distant nothing was now glaringly loud and overwhelming. She ducked her head down further.

"The ancestors have spoken, TawnyPaw will be our downfall!"
    DawnLeaf said clear and determined in her conviction. ThistleStar took a sigh before replying.

"If the ancestors have spoken," there was a small note of apprehension, she clearly wanted to confide in starclan herself but didn't dare postpone what could be a traitorous situation.

Her eyes drifted upwards towards her mother, gaze stony and cold as everything that had happened began to settle. Dust clearing leaving only the truth in it's wake. This had been all her fault, a tragedy that owed it's existence to the paranoia of the mind and the willingness of others to feed it. As the two shared a glance, silent amongst the rigid yowls of others she found herself wondering into the thought of maybe.

Maybe if she squinted her eyes and twisted the truth's arm till it screamed she could shake off the words which were being spoken and angrily project the good times onto everything that was dark and dismal. Drown out the pain she was feeling and only remember the good times.

The memory of a sunny day, the sound of water trickling endlessly and her mother by her side. The rhythmic purr of HoneyDance lulled her in and out of sleep. She had been busy with her new duties, shuffling back and forth with her mentor only to catch her mother in a calm moment. She approached and for the first time her mother didn't look at her like she was some terrible evil. Just for that moment she HoneyDance's daughter. Just for a moment she was happy.

"She's probably working with the dark forest," AsphodelPaw said as AvocetPaw leaned backwards from where he had no doubt just stated a remark in her ear.
    There's a wave of concerned reactions to the words AsphodelPaw had chosen, some distaste with her brazen choice of words, other's silent with the knowledge that such a thing scared them. TawnyPaw gathered a breathe and looked upwards, casting her gaze towards YarrowPaw, perhaps the medicine cat apprentice could help, perhaps he could cast doubt that she was the threat everyone said she was, perhaps he could make the clan believe that her mother was paranoid. YarrowPaw lowered his head, eyes sorry but mouth silent as he leaned away from his mentor. No he feared DawnLeaf too much.

There was a long moment as the silence seeped into everyone's mouths. There was some small discussion between ThistleStar and SunHeart before a decision was made.

"Are the Coast Guard lot still loitering near the border?"

The question was asked, ThistleStar was not cruel, she never had been and she wouldn't cast an apprentice out into the night. It was some compromise of morality- get rid of a threat but to also be kind. One of the warriors spoke up.

"They are still to the west of the border."

It was all a blur once again, words flowing over her head as her destiny was decided for her. She looked towards her mother and nodded. She didn't want to speak to her but in some stupid part of her brain; she would only remember the good memories- she would forgive. [626/700]

Extra;; +200 words [74 remaining for you surge]
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 am

Username;; Yellow.
Partner;; Birchii
Cat Name;; Robin Siren
Gender;; female
Age;; 12 moons
Clan;; Ridgeclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
Robin couldn’t believe it! That her mother would do something like that, would just act as if her father was nothing! She didn’t have to believe it though, she’d watched it happen, she watched him leave and then a short time later watched her mother come back with a new mate.

She’d thought it was a joke at first. They didn’t live with other cats but Robin knew that there were groups of cats around, they’d passed by them before. She thought at first that maybe her mom had needed help, it had gotten hard without her father there. But it wasn’t some kind of joke her mother intended to take this new tom, Coal as her mate now. This was the first real and only test in their relationship.

“How can you take a new mate so soon after dad left? Where did you even meet him?” Robin remembers asking her so many questions and not letting her get a word into answer. She remembers being so mad, she’s still so mad.

The test had pushed them apart, the fighting had gotten so bad that Robin left, she was old enough to do so maybe she’d find her father on the way and convince him she could stay with him. But she couldn’t stay with her mother. Not after what in her heart felt like a betrayal. What if her mother decided she didn’t love her anymore if she had new kits with her new mate? Robin couldn’t stand the thought or the idea. It may have been a rash and harsh decision but she’d done it none the less.

It had only been a few days since she’d left and she could still hear her mother’s voice ringing in her ears. But she was long behind her. She hadn’t followed after and the young molly wasn’t sure if she had wanted her to or not. At the very least Robin hadn’t noticed her and at this point didn’t want too.

Before all of this, the pair had been thick as thieves, even with her father there at times Robin had been closer to her mother. Her mother taught her pretty much everything, how to hunt, climb, and even fight if the need came up.

To say their relationship was different now was an understatement, their relationship now was none existent. Maybe Robin had over reacted, moons down the line maybe she would see that. But right now just days after the final tipping point, she couldn’t see another outcome. Her mother had taken a new mate just after Robin’s father had left and if he could be replaced so easier why couldn’t she?

Extra;;
Have you ever regretted something you’d done in your past? Wished you could turn back time and asked more questions, said different things, or just listened to what someone else had to say. Siren would be lying if she told someone that she regretted nothing, something she did quite often. She didn’t tell people about her past for this reason and the few who knew kept it from those who might ask.

Siren regretted how she left her mother, how she got so angry that she just left her. If she could find her now she’d try and say something, say anything but the words probably wouldn’t come out. She had severed their relationship, cut the cord with a dull rusted blade were there would be no hopes or repair. She knew this and yet she still wondered if someday, if she found her mother again if she could somehow make it up to her.

She knew their relationship would never be the same, how could it? But the thought of having some kind of relationship again, kept her eyes peeled when she traveled. For that familiar flash of fur.
Last edited by Yellow. on Sat May 18, 2019 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon May 13, 2019 8:00 am

Username;; Elliad.
Partner;; Thunder.collects
Cat Name;; Doekit
Gender;; Female
Age;; 4 Moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Kit

Prompt;;

As the sun shone bright overhead, two cats strolled out of the forest, travelling to their place of mourning, a place so dear to the departed Littleskip, Doekit’s father. They passed cats that gave them pitiful glances as they travelled the familiar path. Doekit walked slowly behind her mother, Sleeknose, holding her head down low to hide the tears that trickled down. The kit didn’t get to spend long with her father before he passed but she remembered him teaching her to swim and showing her different types of flowers.

The moons alone have been agonizingly difficult. Doekit cried each night as she watched her mother mourn for the loss of her mate. The kit cried for the cat she never got to know. The father she would grow up without. She loved her mother, but she wasn’t her father. The joyful kit had lost her childlike innocence. Instead, what was left of the grieving kit was a sad kit with a hatred for the cruelty of the world; someone who was cold towards anyone who tried to help.

While the duo pushed through the tightly interwoven bushes, branches grabbed at Doekit, as though it was trying to prevent her from entering, protecting the point from outsiders. When the duo reached the stone that marked the grave, Doekit held her head up, wanting to seem brave. She walked over, setting herself down next to her mother. As Sleeknose lowered her head, Doekit copied her, hoping that what she was thinking was being heard by her father.

‘Hi papa! I miss you! I’m not sure what to say… Mama is really sad without you here. She misses you a lot. I miss you a lot. I wish you were here. I love you.’

After saying her goodbyes to her father, Doekit stood up, looking at her mother to encourage her to follow as she steps into the river bed, splashing outwards as she swam into the centre of lake. Doekit giggled for the first time since her father passed away when her mother joined her in the river. As everything went dark, she heard her mother’s cry of alarm, water pushing her down into the depths. No matter how much she struggled, she kept getting thrown around under the water.

When Doekit escaped the rapids that held her under, she threw herself onto a log that passed, gripping onto it tightly. “Mama!” The kit yelled as she noticed her mother struggling under the water ahead. As the river split, Doekit was sent a away from her mother, and no amount of kicking and screaming sent her back. As the rapids slow, Doekit’s grip of the log loosened, sending her into the depths.

Doekit’s eyes shot open as she coughed up water, before noticing that she was alone with no other cat in sight.

“Mama!” Doekit yelled, spinning around to look at the unfamiliar forest that surrounded her, “Mama!”

The kit ran frantically, desperate to not be alone.
Extra;;

Last edited by Elliad. on Tue May 14, 2019 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon May 13, 2019 10:55 am

Username;; babypizza
Partner;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; tulipkit--tulippaw
Gender;; (afab)
Age;; 5--8 moons
Clan;; oakclan link in sig
Rank;; kit--apprentice

Prompt;; 810 words

Tulipkit knew she couldn't take this back. No matter how hard she would try. Before her lay the lifeless cream body of her beloved sister; petalkit. Above the form of her sister stood another cat. This was all tulipkit's fault.

"Would you kits like to see something fun?" asked honeywhisper. The she-cat had been watching the two kits play from a distance.
"Yeah!" tulipkit and petalkit replied in unison.
"Alright follow me" and with that the three cats headed off into the forest. It was a beautiful day. The grass was green, the sky was a perfect shade of blue, and all the cats were happy. Tulipkit nudged her sister as if to say look at us! Kits beyond the camp, bet you cinderkit and mosskit will be jealous. Petalkit and tulipkit had a special relationship.

A loud snapping noise startled petalkit, with a small squeal of surprise she accidentally crashed into tulipkit.
"What's your problem? It's just a stick!" meowed tulipkit.
"I don't like this game anymore. I want to go back to camp and see mother" was petalkits response. The three cats had been walking for a very long time and the sky had grown dark. Honeywhisper whipped around
"We can't turn back now, we are too close!" Honeywhisper picked up petalkit to keep her close.

By the time they got to the place honeywhisper wanted to be, tulipkit was worn to the bone, her paws ached, and her mouth was dry. Honeywhisper set down petalkit in a nice patch of moss.
"Alright kits, I bet you are pretty hungry after that long journey."
"Starved actually petalkit mewed.
"I have just the thing for hungry kits like you. Wait here." Honeywhisper disappeared into the brush. When she returned she carried a small leaf of bright red berries. Honeywhisper set them I front of the two kits.
"Speckledfish taught me which berries were good to eat back when I was an apprentice. Now eat up."
Tulipkit reached for a berry with one paw when honeywhisper suddenly swept her away with her tail
"I have a different treat for you tulipkit" honeywhisper told the small tortie.
Petalkit gobbled the berries right up with no hesitation. Honeywhisper watched her with unwavering eyes. That's when petalkit started to have some kind of fit. Her body shook violently and her mouth foamed. Tulipkit tried furiously to run to petalkit to comfort her but she was held tightly by honeywhisper.
"I'm going to tell you a secret tulipkit. I was once a mother. Yes it wasn't too long ago. They were only a few moons old when they got white cough." She looked down at the struggling kit.
"My kits died. And so will your mothers. How could I watch as other cats happily raise their kits while I am stuck with only a memory of their tiny bodies curled up from the pain of coughing night and day?" All of this was said with the most monotonous voice tulipkit had ever heard.
Petalkit stopped moving. Tulipkit knew before she had the chance to get close that she was dead. Honeywhisper picked up the dead kit
"Let's go, your morningwillow will be waiting." Tulipkit once again followed.

Upon arriving at the camp the cats were met with the cries of morningwillow. How could she face her? Obviously the clan would know honeywhisper was at fault right? Apparently not. Honeywhisper placed the kit at her morningwillow's paws and to all the clan gave a speech.
"Petalkit was murdered by her dear sister today. Yes I watched unable to help petalkit as my tail was caught under a large branch." Honeywhisper looked at morningwillow and gave a sob.
"I can only hope it was a quick death for the poor kit." Tulipkit felt like she had swallowed a tough piece of mouse. All eyes were on her now. If she denied what honeywhisper said, would any cat believe her? Would honeywhisper kill her too? Tulipkit said nothing, instead she went to her mother. Surely she wouldn't believe the story, they had always been close. But instead of being greatest with the traditional head lick, morningwillow flinched away. Tulipkit felt a pang in her heart. With tears stinging her green eyes, she retreated to the nursery.

For many moons tulipkit; now tulippaw remained silent. She felt like an outcast among cats she once thought were her friends. Morningwillow seemed to resent her, and tulippaw couldn't blame her. One day she had had enough. Tulippaw went to her mother and told her everything that happened that day. Tulippaw wasn't sure how her mother would react so, after telling the story, she ran into the woods. Back to where it all happened.
She sat there, tears rolling down her face like a hot river. She had lost everything. She couldn’t go home now.
I have no home now

Extra;;
Last edited by Cinxer on Fri May 17, 2019 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Mon May 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Username;; Chaosin
Partner;; KaatLove
Cat Name;; Applepaw (Appleshine)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 6 moons
Clan;; BournClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;;
* this is part two, part one is on KaatLove's form *

xxxxx After plummeting into the river, Apple drifted through the river until she lost consciousness. Thankfully, she was grabbed by Neriteshine, a warrior from BournClan who saw her floating passed. She was brought back to camp and, after a few days, she awoke. Due to what Moonlily attributed as shock, Apple believed Neriteshine was her mother. The clan cats decided to go along with it and so she was deemed Applekit of BournClan.

xxxxx On a sunny day, Neriteshine and Applekit rested in the clearing of camp. “Mama?” asked Applekit.
xxxxx “Yes, Applekit?” asked Neriteshine.
xxxxx “Why is the sky blue?” Neriteshine thought about the question for a moment. “Well, I think it’s because StarClan likes the color and because it’s bright enough they can keep an eye on us without us knowing,” she said.
xxxxx“Oh..,” said Applekit, looking slightly disappointed.
xxxxx“What’s wrong?” asked the older cat, concern showing in her eyes.
xxxxx“I always thought it was because blue jays lost their feathers and it’s too high for them to fall down.” Neriteshine purred in amusement. “I like that reason. Honestly, no cat knows why the sky is blue, and that’s okay! Maybe one day we’ll learn why.” Applekit brightened up a tad at that. “I’ll be the first to find out, then I’ll let you know, Mama!” she declared. The golden tabby licked her head. “I’ll hold you to it, little one.”

xxxxxWhen Applekit was ready, Mavis-star took Applepaw as her apprentice. After the ceremony, Applepaw saw her leader approach. “Follow me, we’ll patrol the territory.” As the two walked through the territory, they came across a cream cat who Applepaw considered oddly familiar. When the cream cat saw Applepaw, her eyes lit up. “Apple! Oh, my little Apple,” she purred, running forward. Mavis-star put herself between the cream cat and her apprentice. “Who are you?” asked the leader calmly. The cream cat stopped, eyes wide. “My name is Honey,” responded the cat. “That's my daughter, I lost her at the river when she was a kit.” Before Mavis-star could speak, Applepaw spoke up. “My mother abandoned me,” she snapped.

xxxxxHurt flashed in Honey’s eyes. “I would never abandon you. One minute you were there, the next you were gone. I-I searched for you for so long, but you were swept away by the river.”
xxxxx“You never came and got me, therefore you abandoned me.”
xxxxx“I tried. I never stopped searching. Please believe me.”
xxxxx“That’s enough,” interjected Mavis-star, her tone gentle. “It’s clear she doesn’t want to see you. Her heart won’t change. I have to ask you to leave our territory.” Honey looked one more time at her daughter. “Apple….,” she began softly.
xxxxx“It’s Applepaw and my mother is Neriteshine,” the apprentice said. Honey looked like she was about to say something else. It seemed she thought better of it because she turned and left, defeated. “How long have you known?” Mavis-star asked.
xxxxx“Not long after I came here,” Applepaw admitted. “But, I'll never stop seeing Neriteshine as my mother.”

[ 498/500 words ]

Extra;;

Last edited by Chaosin on Tue May 28, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue May 14, 2019 2:29 am

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Partner;; Mythz
Cat Name;; Shellkit
Gender;; (afab)
Age;; 4 moons
Clan;; Lighthouse
Rank;; kit

Prompt;;
Our Form
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Sun May 19, 2019 1:44 pm

extended until Tuesday, 5/21!

[this was extended before the original end date - it just wasn't posted here!]

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Username;; Dimi.
Partner;; micki.
Cat Name;; Kairis
Gender;; (afab)
Age;; 7 moons
Clan;; Silvercrest Roamers
Rank;; Trooper

Prompt;; Unconditional
Extra;; more words for prompt 💗
Last edited by dimi. on Wed May 22, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 am

due to multiple requests we are extending this a week until Tuesday, 5/28! <3

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me