Furtopian 386 - Goat

Postby nimori » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:11 am

Winner is Lillybear! Congratulations!

Lillybear wrote:
    Username: Lillybear

Name: Dakota

Personality:

Thoughtful, appreciative, patient, open minded, smart

XXXDakota's an "old soul," as her friends like to call her. A ninety year old woman stuck in a young adult's body. She takes time to appreciate the little things in life, the things that many people often overlook. Some people say that sometimes she can appear distant, like she's seen some things in her lifetime─the good and the bad─even though she still has a lot more life to live. She can also be rather slow, which annoys some people─but that's perfectly fine with Dakota. She happy taking life at her own pace, and if that bothers others, then that's their problem. She's the kind of person who doesn't let other's words get to her. She's had her low moments before, when she was built on other people's opinions─but now she realizes that doesn't matter anymore. She's happy being herself, and she's not going to let anything take that away from her.

1 ─ Riddles

XXXDakota appreciates riddles, especially the ones that make her sit back and think. Sometimes she spends weeks pondering riddles, because refuses to look up the answers online. Although, generally, she's particularly good at coming up with answers quick, because she's used to looking at things from all different angles. She has a open mind, and likes to plan out her actions before executing them. Each path has to be considered, so that, in the end, the best one can be chosen. A lot of riddles she's told are silly, or meant to be jokes, and she doesn't mind those, but the ones that test her mind or require a lot of math are her favorite.

2 ─ Hand written letters

XXXDakota believes that hand written letters have ten times the meaning that emails or texts do. When writing a letter, you have to sit down, pen and paper in hand, and put real thought into each word. Opening up a hand written letter from a friend is like opening a present to Dakota. It makes her feel thought of, which is the warmest feeling anyone can have. She knows that someone's time was put into that letter, and they mean a lot to her. Living in a world of technology, you hardly get letters from anyone anymore. One of Dakota's favorite things to do on sunny afternoons is sit on her porch and write long, genuine letters to her friends. Yes, there are easier and faster ways to communicate, and Dakota is guilty of them─but Dakota isn't an "easy" or "fast" kind of girl.

3 ─ Wildflowers

XXXAlthough most people would consider them weeds, Dakota thinks they're actually quite pretty, and is happy to let them grow on her farm. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to get rid of them─using pesticides and watching all of your vegetables get poisoned is much worse than having a little extra color in your field. She also enjoy weaving flower crowns out of them, or collecting them for bouquets to brighten up her kitchen.

Dislikes:

1 ─ Secrets

XXXDakota is very careful about the people she trusts, but she puts a lot of faith in the people she does. She doesn't feel the need to keep things secret in her friendships and other relationships. She's very upfront about her feelings, and feels like keeping secrets is just a "nicer way" of lying. Of course, this may be because she's a nonjudgmental person, and doesn't want anyone to feel like they couldn't tell her something. There is a time and place for everything, but Dakota is not the kind of person to have secrets.

2 ─ Long hair

XXXNow, this is Dakota's personal preference─she thinks long hair looks beautiful on other people─in fact─she admires those who can pull it off, but it's not for her. As a child, she let her hair grow out, and it gave her nothing but trouble. Not only would it constantly tangle and fray, but it felt like a weight on her shoulders. She felt like her hair needed to be long and perfect for her to be considered pretty─but this was when she let others determine her worth. It was a stupid belief, but she believed it for a long time. When she finally got it cut, she felt a new and strange kind of freedom. Although it was small, the feeling of the wind blowing on the back of her neck was one of the best feelings she'd felt in a long time. Now she knows that beauty comes from within, and it doesn't some in any shape, size, or length─but she adores all of the sweet and simple styles she can do with her bob cut.

3 ─ Hospitals

XXXIt's not that Dakota is afraid of pain or doctors, but she doesn't like the buildings themselves. Maybe it's the the stark white walls, the overbearing cleaning product smell, or the atmosphere─but hospitals are extremely depressing to Dakota. There's no life there, and they put her in an uncomfortable, stiff mood.
Last edited by nimori on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
songs you should
check out

one

two

three

four

five

six

nimori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian 386 - Goat

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:50 am

username - Spirit23wolf
name - MudBlood Nickname: Muddy
3 likes - Mud, Books, her hat
3 dislikes - Snakes, Bugs, Thunder
gender - Female
extras - Muddy is extremely shy and has a really hard time taking to others she would much rather spend her day playing in the mud or reading a book
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 am

username -
name -
3 likes -
3 dislikes -
gender -
extras -
mark!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:05 am

mark
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 am

username - allynabean
name -
3 likes -
3 dislikes -
gender - female
extras -

res !!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:24 am

username - yuroshi
name - Venna
3 likes - Girls, Fighting, Books
3 dislikes - Weakness, Boredom, Balloons
gender - female
extras - Strangely enough, Venna's dislike of Balloons is more of a fear or loathing. When she sees them, she often will focus with single-minded tenacity on destroying them. She doesn't particularly care about them if they have a special shape, but absolutely cannot stand just... regular balloons. If you were to ask her why, she'd probably mumble an answer you couldn't understand, alluding to something in her past. If you badgered her on it, she might finally tell you three words- "Party. Lions. Rainbow."
How those words relate to her hatred of balloons is mostly unsure, but you can tell from the haunted look in her eyes that whatever happened, it wasn't something she wanted to be part of again.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:06 pm

username - Illumié
name - Melody
3 likes - Trees, Socializing, Coffee
3 dislikes - Storms, Enclosed spaces, Cold weather
gender - Female
extras - wip!
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 am

username - cocogerber13
name - Abigayle
3 likes - plums, fast methods of transportation, the smell of rain
3 dislikes - wet clothes, milk, cold weather
gender - female
extras - wip
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GothFairy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Username: candy70045
Name- Harvey
3 likes: thunder and lightning, animals, and silence
3 dislikes: rude people, unbearable hot weather and mac and cheese
Extra: Harvey is a sensitive soul, she finds weather like rain and lightning to be soothing when feeling down. She enjoys being alone and enjoying life in silence.

img art by FrossetHjerte on toyhouse

Click the rose to visit my toyhouse!

Discord ID:_gothfairy_

GothFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel-burnt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 am

username -
Pastel-burnt
name -
Charity
3 likes -
the farming life, fruit and vegetables fresh from the garden, collecting buttons
3 dislikes -
city life, processed food, fancy clothing
gender -
genderfluid (any pronouns)
extras -
Favorite food is strawberry jam, favorite drink is apple cider, favorite color is gold, and favorite season is spring.
Lives and works on their grandparent's farm after moving from the city when they were a little kid. Genuinely loves nature, and is sweet natured, humble, kindly, happy-go-lucky, & generous, but also has a fiery temper that often flares up when something is perceived as unfair or unjust.
Hobbies include collecting buttons, growing new varieties & hybrids of fruit and vegetables, cooking, drying herbs, reading gardening books, and drawing (especially flowers).
Last edited by Pastel-burnt on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
”Hence nothing remains except for our regrets.”
Pastel-burnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me