6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2625

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am

Username: [url=text]text[/url]
    Name:
    Winning Form: [url=text]click[/url]
    Owned As Of:

Frogg™!!!
    This one was super fun to design, so I want you to answer one of these prompts: what do they do for fun? OR do they like frogs and why/why not? :P answer directly or in fiction piece form!

This is a GA viscet, and will count towards your monthly GA slot for June.

all those sweet comp deets wrote:┈┈┈┈┈┈ Skeleton Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b]
    [b]Prompt||[/b] [x500 max]
    [b]Extra||[/b] [x350 OR x1 art]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 500 words for the prompt.
    • You may have one extra worth x350 words OR x1 art piece. No animations, no comic pages.
    • Prettying up is fine <3

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently July 16, 2359 EST.

Traits wrote:N/A
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2527

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:04 am

Username|| tenlittlesoldierboys
      Name|| Meadow
      Gender|| genderfluid / demigirl
      Gender for Breeding Purposes|| female
      Prompt|| [x500 max] wip - yess she loves frogs - collects them and is a thorn in Cui's side for keeping a hoarde that will keep him up at night with their croaks -- probably cx
      Extra|| [x350 OR x1 art]

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2527

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:10 am

FRUG mark <3
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2627

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 am

I just wanna hug them, I love the green mixed with yellow >(^-^)>
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Username|| Trphlthdl
Name|| Silas
Gender|| Male
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Male
Prompt|| Silas loves frogs! They’re very cute, they have olympic level jumpingskills, and their tongues are gloriously long. He just doesn’t like them up close. They’re too slimy really, and they pee on you. They’re much better from far away. He really just prefers lizards, since they aren’t slimy and... well they might pee on you but a frog definitely will.
Extra|| [x350 OR x1 art] wip
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Username|| ~Prophecy~
    Name|| Amanita
    Gender|| Female
    Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
    Prompt||
    Amanita very much enjoys the company of frogs. She is not a particularly hard viscet to please, and so because of this, she doesn’t really care about looks too much. Any beauty is beauty in her eye. Thus, she is fine with the slimy, dirty green frogs and toads most would call ugly. She completely sees past their so-called “ugliness”, and instead enjoy’s observing their hops and their croaks, their catching of bugs and their mindless wandering around. She accepts what people can do and doesn’t expect anything but their own best, she applies this to frogs too, constantly encouraging the shyer behaving ones she finds to go out and explore. Amanita isn’t very pushy and tries to be very polite whenever possible and she respects the frogs and doesn’t persist in taking them anywhere. Because she likes them so much, she would never harm one nor would she ever forces anything onto any frog. She is very shy and doesn’t like to talk much at all, and when she does she prefers talking to small animals, like frogs, children, or other viscets who have displayed a quiet behavior. She likes talking to frogs a lot because when they sit still they always appear as if they are paying attention to what she is saying. However, when she is not being her quiet self, Amanita is found being very loud. If you annoy her, which is not easy to do, Amanita will cause trouble, and she and her frog friends might wreck havoc on you. Be careful, or you might find her pestering you with a frog (she knows if you think they are gross) in your face- that is, if she can catch one of those slippery creatures, because she often raises her voice while talking to herself, scaring away small creatures like frogs in the process. Just like she would never throw out insults and mindless words to other viscets, she would never call a frog something bad, even though she knows they don’t understand and cant truly be hurt by any mean words. Also, much like she expresses her feelings and explain someone’s wrongdoing clearly, she will tell the small animals she finds when they are being bad- the frogs always seem to croak as if they are saying “I’m so sorry! It won’t happen again!”

Extra||
    “My father had a reason for my name. I am named after a genus of mushroom, and when someone dies from a mushroom its usually from one of these, and that is exactly what happened on one fateful day.
    Let me tell you the story as I was told it by my father. The air was warm and the birds were chirping: a very normal day. I was still an egg, almost ready to hatch too. We had a safe home, and my mother could be left alone to protect me in my egg alone while my father took my young sister out gathering. My mom kept my egg warm while preparing the start of a stew dinner. My father and sister had their own baskets to collect, though they stayed close. My sister was shown what to find, however she wasn’t truly old enough to understand that not all things were edible. She found some mushrooms and so she picked them and put them in her basket. My father didn’t notice the mushrooms at the bottom of her basket, and my mother had her help chop everything up. Neither of the two knew those mushrooms were poison, and my dad was tending to the meat portion of the stew. Though my parents supposedly had the ingredients planned my mischievous sister went her own direction, putting in what she wanted- but she threw in some of the mushroom pieces. My dad, being a gentleman, served up the stew. First my sister, then my mom, then grabbed a bowl for himself. My sister had chowed down on the mouth-burning hot stew, and my mother already started to eat before mu dad even got the chance. He was- and still is- always running around to clean up before he gave himself a chance to eat. They very quickly became sick, and so my father didn’t eat to tend to them. They both died a few days later.”

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2625

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:39 am

So very sorry for the long absence here, lot going on right now. There is only one qualifying form so this'll be extended for a week from this date, until September 21 2359 EST.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:22 am

This has been a bit overdue on judging. As this has already been previously extension and no extra forms, I'm announcing the winner as ~Prophecy~. Even still, your form was well done, congrats on Amanita! G1 will update the first post when they get the time to <3

~Prophecy~ wrote:
    Username|| ~Prophecy~
    Name|| Amanita
    Gender|| Female
    Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
    Prompt||
    Amanita very much enjoys the company of frogs. She is not a particularly hard viscet to please, and so because of this, she doesn’t really care about looks too much. Any beauty is beauty in her eye. Thus, she is fine with the slimy, dirty green frogs and toads most would call ugly. She completely sees past their so-called “ugliness”, and instead enjoy’s observing their hops and their croaks, their catching of bugs and their mindless wandering around. She accepts what people can do and doesn’t expect anything but their own best, she applies this to frogs too, constantly encouraging the shyer behaving ones she finds to go out and explore. Amanita isn’t very pushy and tries to be very polite whenever possible and she respects the frogs and doesn’t persist in taking them anywhere. Because she likes them so much, she would never harm one nor would she ever forces anything onto any frog. She is very shy and doesn’t like to talk much at all, and when she does she prefers talking to small animals, like frogs, children, or other viscets who have displayed a quiet behavior. She likes talking to frogs a lot because when they sit still they always appear as if they are paying attention to what she is saying. However, when she is not being her quiet self, Amanita is found being very loud. If you annoy her, which is not easy to do, Amanita will cause trouble, and she and her frog friends might wreck havoc on you. Be careful, or you might find her pestering you with a frog (she knows if you think they are gross) in your face- that is, if she can catch one of those slippery creatures, because she often raises her voice while talking to herself, scaring away small creatures like frogs in the process. Just like she would never throw out insults and mindless words to other viscets, she would never call a frog something bad, even though she knows they don’t understand and cant truly be hurt by any mean words. Also, much like she expresses her feelings and explain someone’s wrongdoing clearly, she will tell the small animals she finds when they are being bad- the frogs always seem to croak as if they are saying “I’m so sorry! It won’t happen again!”

Extra||
    “My father had a reason for my name. I am named after a genus of mushroom, and when someone dies from a mushroom its usually from one of these, and that is exactly what happened on one fateful day.
    Let me tell you the story as I was told it by my father. The air was warm and the birds were chirping: a very normal day. I was still an egg, almost ready to hatch too. We had a safe home, and my mother could be left alone to protect me in my egg alone while my father took my young sister out gathering. My mom kept my egg warm while preparing the start of a stew dinner. My father and sister had their own baskets to collect, though they stayed close. My sister was shown what to find, however she wasn’t truly old enough to understand that not all things were edible. She found some mushrooms and so she picked them and put them in her basket. My father didn’t notice the mushrooms at the bottom of her basket, and my mother had her help chop everything up. Neither of the two knew those mushrooms were poison, and my dad was tending to the meat portion of the stew. Though my parents supposedly had the ingredients planned my mischievous sister went her own direction, putting in what she wanted- but she threw in some of the mushroom pieces. My dad, being a gentleman, served up the stew. First my sister, then my mom, then grabbed a bowl for himself. My sister had chowed down on the mouth-burning hot stew, and my mother already started to eat before mu dad even got the chance. He was- and still is- always running around to clean up before he gave himself a chance to eat. They very quickly became sick, and so my father didn’t eat to tend to them. They both died a few days later.”
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2625

Postby padaleckii » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:59 am

thank you <3

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me