Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fae. Buckskin

Postby monta, » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 am

username. SpartanAmethyst
      fae name. Antieros
      fae gender. stallion
Last edited by monta, on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae. Buckskin

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 am

username.
Spirit23wolf

fae name.
Bobbed (Bob)

fae gender.
Stallion

what happened to their tail?
So here's the story Bob is not the bravest stallion in the field you could even say he is kinda a wimp oh what am I saying he is the biggest wimp of a stallion you will ever meet. This is not a story of bravery or of him bravely fighting off a bear or cougar instead it is something much dumber. It was just a normal day I walked out to check on my stallions and to make sure they had not gotten into any trouble over the past couple days. As I was walking out I heard a shrill cry I did not think much of as the boys were always fighting and bob was always crying over something. I got closer only to see bob with his tail some how caught in the fence it was a bloody mess and his freaking out was not helping. I called the vet and luckily he was really close so it was only about 5 minuets before he got there. He quickly sedated bob while shacking his head and and muttering about the how dumb the horse was. Unfortunely bob had to have his tail amputated as his thrashing around had damaged it beyond repair. Bob was fine after the whole thing but I just had to change his name to Bobbed it was to funny to resist.
Words 228
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Mark may consider
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 am

username. SpartanAmethyst
fae name. Antieros
fae gender. Stallion
what happened to their tail? Antieros lost his tail to an infection of Vibrio vulnificus, a species of flesh eating bacteria. He was one of the lucky cases; while at a show in Alabama, we took our horses out to ride through the Alabama countryside and swim in a small, hidden lake. The vet seems to think that's where he got infected through a tiny cut in the skin, but he's not 100% sure. A few days after the show we began to notice a small patch of infection, and began to treat it accordingly. After a week, there was no improvement. We kept trying higher and higher antibiotics, but nothing seemed to help. Finally the vet took a sample, and diagnosed it as Vibrio. By then, the tail was starting to go gangrene in the deeper tissues, and the vet recommended amputation to make sure it didn't spread. He has a little trouble with balance, particularly with jumping, but he's learning to cope without his tail. It does seem to affect his self esteem, though, so we plan on making him a fake plume to make him feel better. A few of the staff jokingly call him "Antietam" instead of Antieros, referencing the civil war battle as amputations were very common.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:53 pm

SpartanAmethyst wrote:username. SpartanAmethyst
fae name. Antieros
fae gender. Stallion
what happened to their tail? Antieros lost his tail to an infection of Vibrio vulnificus, a species of flesh eating bacteria. He was one of the lucky cases; while at a show in Alabama, we took our horses out to ride through the Alabama countryside and swim in a small, hidden lake. The vet seems to think that's where he got infected through a tiny cut in the skin, but he's not 100% sure. A few days after the show we began to notice a small patch of infection, and began to treat it accordingly. After a week, there was no improvement. We kept trying higher and higher antibiotics, but nothing seemed to help. Finally the vet took a sample, and diagnosed it as Vibrio. By then, the tail was starting to go gangrene in the deeper tissues, and the vet recommended amputation to make sure it didn't spread. He has a little trouble with balance, particularly with jumping, but he's learning to cope without his tail. It does seem to affect his self esteem, though, so we plan on making him a fake plume to make him feel better. A few of the staff jokingly call him "Antietam" instead of Antieros, referencing the civil war battle as amputations were very common.

Congrats, SpartanAmethyst!
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever