Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fae: buckskin

Postby preppy paws » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:50 pm

edited the tail, horn, neck and belly to make it skinny

Username: Emmigator
Fae name: Deangelo
Fae Gender: Stallion
Demonic or Angelic?: Deangelo is probably the most feminine, sweet, shy stallion you'll ever run across. Often mocked for his angelic nature, Deangelo loves to nestle into flowerbeds and enjoy the tranquility of the butterflies that quietly fluttering around him. He is very pure and naieve, and is often easily tricked into the other stallions mischief. He ends up getting the blame every time due to his devilish looking features.
Last edited by preppy paws on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae:

Postby SmileChild » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Username: SmileChild
Fae name: Traveller // reference to General Robert E. Lee’s favorite horse
Fae Gender: Male
Demonic or Angelic?:
their strange appearence leads people to think that they are demonic, but in fact they are a gentle angelic being. He loves to quietly walk around other Fae's but they just run or hide. Hes really sweet at heart, like a gentle giant. He's pretty tall and stocky, but his curiosity leads him to make other more afraid of him since he tends to stick his nose into places it doesn't belong, or getting into their personal space to try and be friends. His angelic perspective, is how quick and light on his feet he is. He enjoys dressage, and showing off his skills.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae:

Postby Mango30 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Username: Mango30
Fae name: Wolf // Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Fae Gender: Mare
Demonic or Angelic?: Wolf is demonic, despite how she looks like. She is the one who let out the ponies, the one who ate all the oats and escaped the stable several times. Shes a trickster, a wolf in sheep's clothing and a fake angel.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: buckskin

Postby kortico » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Username: kortico
Fae name: leonhardt
Fae Gender: male
Demonic or Angelic?: demonic. for no other reason than it running in his bloodlines,
a domineering and infamous gene pool and family name. his ancestors paved the way for
who he was to be, which is anything but giving and generous.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Username: Rescue2001
Fae name: Castiel
Fae Gender: stallion
Demonic or Angelic?:
Both, Cas is half demon and half Angel, he has a kind gentle soul but he has this mean wild side which always shows. His eyes are the only thing that shows his angelic side, but it also shows in his lighter coat, if those were dark he would have been casted out for the sake of the herd. He still however is able to show his angelic side when he is around truly good faes in which is rare to see but it does happen. The reason why he is like this is because of his parents, his mother was consider a pure demon and his father was considered pure goodness and you know how good and bad are drawn to each other that's kinda how it was.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Username: Spirit23wolf
Fae name: Daemon Heart/Diablo
Fae Gender: Male
Demonic or Angelic?: Despite his name Diablo is an angle he is extremely kind and loves little people and animals. He is very light on his feet witch dose come from the angles side of the family and he absolute loves to jump it makes him feel like he is flying even thought he dose not have wings. The reason why he got his name is because he was a little daemon when he was a colt so naturally everyone assuming that he would stay that way but as he got older he got gentler and more angelic. Now you can hardly tell that he used to be like that but he still enjoys showing off his demonic side once in a while.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:16 am

Username: spicy. ™
    Fae name: Eleonora
    Fae Gender: Mare
    Demonic or Angelic?: Eleonora is quite neutral in the sense of "Demonic or Angelic". However, if one truly had to choose, this regal mare would certainly lean towards the demonic side of things; and she would lean heavily so towards the demonic side in the eyes of her enemies. Of course, one would expect someone who had a haughty nature, acerbic speech and all around overbearing demeanor to be considered demonic. despite this, she can be quite kind whenever she wishes to, believing that showing kindness when she typically is rather aloof has that much more sentiment to those she is good-natured to.
Last edited by monta, on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:34 am

Username: Emmigator
Demonic or Angelic?: Deangelo is probably the most feminine, sweet, shy stallion you'll ever run across. Often mocked for his angelic nature, Deangelo loves to nestle into flowerbeds and enjoy the tranquility of the butterflies that quietly fluttering around him. He is very pure and naieve, and is often easily tricked into the other stallions mischief. He ends up getting the blame every time due to his devilish looking features.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:02 am

Username: Haze-L-Kitten
Fae name: Aku
Demonic: Legend has it that Aku wasn't born naturally but instead horned himself free out of his mothers womb. Since then, Aku desires nothing but blood shed and destroys everything in his path.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preppy paws » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:59 am

Emmigator wrote: Username: Emmigator

Aww I really love this because it reminds me of so many kids at my school who are outcasts because of the way they look but in reality are the most kind people you will ever meet. People are so quick to judge others on the way they look. Congrats! I was not expecting to be so moved by this competition but this was just simply beautiful.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me