Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Event #1 - When Moons Align - Closed

Postby Tundra » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:06 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Main Adopts - Fanclub - Species info - Journeys and Trials
Legends are told of the power of the moon that stands high in the sky. The Strength that its possibly could give if the conditions were right. But they were myths right? There was no way that such a massive planetary object could grant power to any living being. Their just a rock to the Fetalis, uninhabitable, yet, necessary for the function of the planets in which they live on. Veridis was no exception, sporting 3 moons of varying sizes. The ursarine speak of a story of when the 3 moons aligned, and the rays spread planet wide. A plant of pure white would bloom and stars would seem to almost orbit around them. Spread out across the planet in select patches, these plants would remain until the moons rays no longer touched them, then disappear without a trace. Creatures who consume these flowers were to gain power of unimaginable force for the night, and it would fade over time.

But its just a myth right?
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Info

Postby Tundra » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:07 pm

This is an adopt event. All sabers here are unique in some way and are otherwise unobtainable though custom. Their stats are insted of 1-100 are 20-150, meaning they are gurenteed 20 in their stats and can have up to 150 for their base stats. Stat gain is the same like normal adopts, meaning you can place 100 points in any stat you please.

All rules posted on the main adopts thread apply here as well. With the exeption of Users who have won a Fetalis in the last month are allowed to enter this event. Since this event happened just a month after the species was released.

ALL fetalis in this event automatically are stuck in their feral form from the moonflowers effects on their bodies. This dose mean all stat effects are doubled(except endurance..can't have litter of 8 cubs) in gather and attack events. This dose not pass off to any offspring the mother of father may have.

This event features 2 new elements! Nuclear and Dragon! Dragon will be apart of the normal adopts from now on, but is Rare. Nuclear however is event exclusive! Updated element info bellow.

Dragon - Weak Against - Dragon, Ice Strong Against - Dragon, Electric, Fire, Nature, Water, NuclearNeutral against - Earth, Ice, Aether, Void, Air, Steel

Nuclear -Weak Against - Fire, Earth, Electric, Nature, Ice, Water, Aether, Void, Air, Steel, Dragon - Strong Against - Fire, Earth, Electric, Nature, Ice, Water, Aether, Void, Air, Dragon - Neutral against - Steel, Nuclear

Each fetalis has a random point gain attached to them that wont be revealed until the end of the event. Points are used to gain items, slots or perhaps even a custom Fetalis. These points are NOT event points, and are added to your total you have gained through the fan club and things like that.

Last edited by Tundra on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event #1 - When Moons Align - Marking open

Postby Tundra » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Daily Claim Thread
No interest in the adopts seen here? Take advantage of the Daily Claim Thread! You can get shards and points there so take a look!
Last edited by Tundra on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:34 pm

posting open Keep watch!. This an adopt Only event, so nothing special other then the designs themselves
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myanai » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:22 am

Mark :3
I do commissions, I guess? Pay is whatever you feel is worth :3. Happy to please ^^.
Myanai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:34 pm

mark!
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Merking
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:31 am

Marking~
    This event sounds really interesting
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me