Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

lucifer by Bean_Cake

Based on Click to view
Artist Bean_Cake [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lucifer

Postby Bean_Cake » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:54 am

This is my other cat Lucifer, my dad calls her precious. Lucy isn't a people person; she likes to be admired and talked about but she hates being petted and picked up unless its my dad. she basically lives outside and prefers to go through windows rather then doors. she isn't much for people food but she loves to butt her head in. she is Strong and fearless, she chases our large dog when he comes in the house and is very stubborn.
she enjoys catnip and hunting, Bean's is "her man" and only he is allowed to lick her head but only when she allows it. she isn't afraid to fight back but never starts trouble. Lucy is a very short and stubby cat, she looks very young. she is quiet barrely shaped and she has pretty big ears for her size. no one knows how old she is (probably eternal) but she is younger then Beans (who is 5).
she can never really be found and when she is; its because she wants you to see her. Lucifer wasn't her first name; we called her Chelsey for some time, but her reputation for starting trouble and her bad attitude gave her the new name Lucifer. she is a mix breed; her father was tabby and her mother was also a calico.

some pictures i took of her; PS: didn't feel like drawing new lines...
===1===
===2===
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lucifer

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow I really like how you drew her! She looks beautiful and kinda of mysterious !
    This is amazing work, great job c:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content