Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Deercan » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:12 pm

prey list for The Roundtails

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
berries, bugs | 1 FP
mouse, chipmunk, small fish | 2 FP
squirrel, newt, sparrow | 3 FP
jackalope, gopher | 4 FP
small deer, goose, rat | 5 FP
new predators:
dragon, coyote, rat pack, fox
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[15] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:16 pm

Last Explore Post: here! | Last Response Received: here!
Level 5 (636/650 exp) | Death Opt-In: Yes | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Hal | he/him| HP 95% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 94% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Chachar | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Pinepaw (Pineapple) | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Lily | she/her| HP 97% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

Items Used
  • squirrel | 3 FP | x2)

Active Quests
  • n/a

Inventory
Prey:
  • scraps | 1 FP | x1
  • bugs | 1 FP | x3
  • vole | 2 FP | x2
  • shrew | 2 FP | x2
  • mouse | 2 FP | x3
  • minnow | 3 FP | x1
Herbs:
  • daisy leaf | x3
  • thyme | x1
  • comfrey root | x1
  • horsetail | x3
  • parsley | x1
  • burnet | x4
  • feverfew | x1
  • ragwort | x1
  • goldenrod | x1
  • goatweed | x1
  • broom | x1
  • bright-eye | x1
  • celadine | x1
  • catchweed | x1
  • dock | x1
  • chervil | x2
  • deadly nightshade | x1
  • deathberry | x1
  • mallow leaves | x1
The brilliant stars were reflected in the eyes of every cat there, twinkling and shining and sparkling. Those same stars were what shone in the sky that night, each glowing with their own unique hue, blinking brightly down at the sleeping cats from their own snug positions above.

"The stars look so bright tonight," Lily whispered, restless and unable to sleep. She had padded out to the entrance of the apprentices' den, and was staring dazedly at the night sky, blinking her large eyes owlishly in the starlight. "Were they always this bright?"

Pinepaw, still shaking the last remnants of his sleep off with small, slow motions, quietly emerged from behind her and looked out as well. "They're quite bright, aren't they? Almost as if they want to share something with us."

---

The six cats gathered for their patrol the next morning, as usual, but something about that morning seemed off. The woods seemed more dreary than ever before, and a scary shadow seemed to lurk behind every tree and hollow. The sun wasn't as bright as it normally was, and the clouds carried an ominous hue to them. Lily couldn't help but spook at every little sound coming from her surroundings, and even Pinepaw, level-headed as he was, couldn't seem to stop the periodic shivers resounding through his fur.

A mouse ran through the snow drifts. A bird flapped its wings in the tree branches above. Distant vultures circled the sky above, swooping in and out of the clouds. A quiet howl, lonesome but fierce, echoed from somewhere far away.

Lily's fur was raising higher with every noise, and at the last howl, it was as if a dam broke, and all her tears poured out in an instant. "I'm scared," she whimpered, "I'm so scared here. I don't want to keep going!" Her whole body curled tightly into itself, forming a small ball with spiky, soft fur stuck out in fear, a poor imitation of a porcupine's defense.

Pinepaw was instantly at her side to comfort her, despite his own uneasiness getting more and more prominent. Lissi and Hal were not far behind in comforting their daughter.

"We can go back today," Lissi meowed. "It's alright Lily, don't be sad. Don't cry." She patted her daughter's curled up form, and bending down, picked her up by the scruff of her neck, as if she was still a tiny kit rolling around in the nursery.

A quick exchange of glances with Hal told her that Hal, too, shared her feelings of uneasiness today, despite neither of them showing it prior. Lily had never reacted like this to the forest before, either. Her reaction showed that perhaps something was truly wrong with the woods.

Going back would not be wrong.

[460 words]

Notes:
- adding 390 exp from here!

- feeding all 6 cats with 2x squirrel (3 FP)
- hiii!!! there's so much work to do at school, but I couldn't resist coming back, this event looks so interesting!! >w<
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 15 • Explore ~

Postby Whovian5EVA » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:35 pm

EXPLORE TITLE: ~ 15 • Explore ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CATS OF THE DESERT

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

A note about the Emberstorm (and now Opalflight) in this explore: She's an ancient cat and lived long before the cats that live in Craterclan. Eventually either will die in explore and become the main face of Craterclan's Starclan. But for the moment she is separated from the modern cats. She is specifically Blossomheart's ancestor in terms of bloodlines.

═ ═══ ═
The band of rogues scurried off into the night. Emberstorm crouched near her injured friend, watching the rogues to make sure they were long gone. She didn’t want to risk another ambush… She nudged Opalflight “We gotta head back to the hollow, it isn’t safe out here.” Opalflight groaned as she got up, Emberstorm’s blood boiled as she recalled how the rogues had hurt her friend, the only thing stopping her from chasing after them, was the fact that Opalflight desperately needed help to get back to the hollow. The red sand of the desert seemingly mocking Opalflight’s injury…As the two began to make their way back to the hollow Emberstorm’s stomach growled. Rats. She hadn’t realised how hungry she was until now… They hurried back to the hollow, Emberstorm’s heart was in her throat, every rustle of the grass made her heart skip a beat. Opalflight was too exhausted from her fight to really fend for herself, so of course she was extremely on edge. At last she spotted her gum tree hollow. She gently whispered to Opalflight, who had been leaning on her the whole way back. “Not far now, I can see our home, then we can eat and rest,” Emberstorm breathed a sigh of relief when they finally entered the hollow, Luckily they didn’t cross paths with any other rogues.
Emberstom got 2 plains mice, one for each of them, “here, eat this while I try to sort out some herbs for you. Emberstorm searched about in their herb pile for something that might help. “Found it, catmint!” Opalflight tiredly ate her mouse as Emberstorm applied the sweet catmint to Opalflight’s injury hoping that it’ll help her heal from the injury. By the time she had finished Opalflight had already fallen asleep, clearly too tired from her fight earlier. Emberstorm decided to leave out some borage leaves and chamomile for when she eventually awoke. Then it finally hit her how tired she was… She did need to head out and search for some water for Opalflight, but for now, she would have to rest too. She curled up next to Opalflight, hoping desperately that her only friend would heal soon.

When she finally awoke the sun had risen once and was again setting. She must have been far more exhausted than she thought. She looked over to Opalflight and noted that her breathing was steady. The previous day’s events came flooding back to her, she silently wished that she could have protected Opalflight, she’d promised herself to protect Opalflight all she could, and yet, now her friend was injured and asleep in their home. She had to get water and as much as she was scared of what other dangers might be out in the desert, she knew that Opalflight needed water to heal…

Just before she left, her stomach growled in protest to hunting on an empty stomach, so she also chose to eat a bearded dragon that they had caught a few days before.

(Opalflight used catmint to heal the injury, and is resting at camp with borage leaves and chamomile)

═ ═══ ═
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
500 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
═ ═══ ═

╔═══════════════════════╗
CATS ON PATROL
Emberstorm |she/her | HP 87% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
╚═══════════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
LEVEL 6
537/800 EXP
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
DEATH OPT IN LINK
Yes
spooky with the current event oh boy
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
ACTIVE QUESTS

N/A
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
INVENTORY
▉PREY:▉
scraps | 1FP | x7
bugs | 1FP | x5
dunnart | 2FP | x4
desert skink | 3FP | x1
bush stone curlew | 4FP | x1
wallaby | 5FP | x2
HERBS:
blackberry leaves | x1
borage leaves | x1
bright eye | x1
broom | x1
burdock root | x1
burnet | x1
catmint | x1
celandine | x2
chamomile | x1
coltsfoot | x1
daisy leaves | x2
fennel | x1
hawkweed | x1
horsetail | x1
mallow leaves | x1
ragwort leaves | x1
ragwort | x2
rush | x1
stick | x1
stinging nettle | x1
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE

plains mouse | 2FP | x1 (Eaten by Opalflight)
plains mouse | 2FP | x1 (Eaten by Emberstorm)
bearded dragon | 3FP | x1 (Eaten by Emberstorm)
borage leaves | x1(Used by Opalflight)
catmint | x1 (Used by Opalflight)
chamomile | x1 (Used by Opalflight)

╚════════════════╝
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:09 am

Eclipsed Sun
post | response

Since the clans last major exploration, they have seen a growth in numbers. aeron and adelaide gathered up their fellow members to lead them around the borders of the territory.

As the group wandered through the tall meadow grass mates vespera and aurora talked quietly among themselves. About what? Who knows. Neither aeron or adelaides ear could catch their mellowed words. The new members had been fitting in well but aeron still worried that vespera and auroras closeness would get in the way if anything were to happen to the clan.

Aeron shook her head, trying to dispel her worries, she knew given time the clan would grow even closer in bond. Turning to look at adelaide she was met with a confused look.
“Hey, did you see where citlalli disappeared to?” adelaide asked slowly, afraid of the answer. citlalli was prone to getting lost in their head a lot, and in combination with not knowing the area well enough yet, them being lost was not a good sign.

[ # 169 ]

-- cats on patrol
aeron | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
adelaide | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
aurora | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
vespera | she/he | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
citlalli | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
form
-- level 0
experience: 46/100
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x1
frog | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

loveage | x1
chickweed | x1
ragwort | x1
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0229.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:35 am

ROWANCLAN !!
    xsleepy-rat archive last post

And as if diamonds, dewdrops bejewelled the long, flowing fronds, casting a soft twinkle in the afternoon light. Where the meadow ended, the forest began. Hanging branches lush with rowan berries undulated, a rippling flicker of freckled emerald and rubies stretching beyond the borders.

The rich, familiar hues called to her, a fire deep within her bones. Wherever those berries fell, creatures of all kinds gathered. Squirrels, hares, mice. It was… a hunter’s paradise. But it never did hide their fragrance.

Pumpkinshine’s nose wrinkled as the scent hit her, heavy and bitter… like the tension that had never quite faded.

Instead, it grew.

A burgeoning vine adorned with a choker of thorns, the ends burrowing, snaring, as if burrs caught underneath skin. Silence stretched, thin and fragile, only softened by the gentle babble of the brooks.

“We’re here!” Maplestride’s grin widened, revealing more teeth… than anything else. They cleared their throat, tail sweeping to the brookside with a flair. “I was thinking we should stop here, before we head out to the forest. Spread out everyone! See if there’s anything around━”

A soft snort cut from the back of the group.

“There’s nothing else here.” Dandelionstrike. “We should go.”

Their grin faltered.

“Yeah?” A furrow wormed across their brow and Maplestride stepped forward, sunlight glinting off the tip of their whiskers in harsh angles. Their jaw tightened. “Well, we just got here."

…Oh stars. Right now?

He huffed. His paws scraped the soft earth, slow and deliberate, eyes never once meeting the other. “Like I said━”

“Dandelionstrike.” Her voice was soft, hesitant, as she intercepted the other’s shoulder. The touch lifted his gaze to hers. And… perhaps that was enough. “Hey, just… take it easy, okay?”

And those jade eyes steadied on hers, a soft sound rumbling at the back of his throat. “Wasn’t trying to start something.”

He dropped his head behind a large boulder, his paw running over the cracked surface. “I said that there was nothing else here. At least not after a certain someone's extremely covert announcement. Likely scared all the prey away.” With a grunt, he rested a slick pair of speckled creatures next to her paws. “But… I did catch these trying to escape.” (+3FP frog, +3FP frog) xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller; two free posts left!)
        xx↳ coalstep (0% hunger), dandelionstrike (0% hunger), maplestride
        xx.x(0% hunger), pumpkinshine (0% hunger), riverspirit (0% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +35XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +6XP for prey

✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +3FP frog, +3FP frog
        xx.x+ no herbs </3

✦ levels
        xx↳ +51XP → level 0 (51/100XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a, welcome to explore! i absolutely adored reading the dynamics/interaction of your kitties! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 004. [november explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:40 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxSMOKECLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 3 (008/400XP)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (102/400) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    and so the seas wept.
    their salty tears softly cascading to the sickeningly sweet taste of roses and rot. roses and rot dancing with the seas and prising their salty swell to a watery grave.

if only the echo of the past would dwindle, falter til the crystalline glisten of the stuttering memory blurred into nothingness.

but it was still there. engraved upon the fortress of his mind - fathomed of moonlight and daydreams.
    and nightmares breathed to life. from the kiss of rubies upon sparrow tresses he had grown to adore to the heartbreaking gasp blossoming from his beloved’s lips.

roses and rot.
    rot and roses.
    and souls reminiscent of their return. souls that had gone dark like fading stars.
    (+4fp [owl], +2fp [shrew], +6xp)

“the rogues… they were here.” touch blossoming upon the delicately feathered corpse, stainedfeather hesistated a little, a shudder dancing through his frame. “i think they left these as a warning.”

and they will pay.

and somewhere upon the vast, azure swell of the seas, a lyrical dulcet of mockery tainted the tense hush. a song of endless laughter as the voices of the rogues adorned the billowing of the seas.

faint.
    distant.
    but there.

and they were here… they were here.
    roses and rot. rot and roses. they were here.

roses.
    porcelain features budding with the floral essence of eternal hatred, a familiar, fragile silhouette cursed the foundations of flora. an evermore sneer marring the delicate curve of his porcelain features. his laughter was of a songbird devoured by a serpent, a melodious rasp as the dancing shadows bowed to his invisible crown.

rot.
    a fairytale enchantress, whose voice is a deception all by itself. zephyr-like around every nuance, every syllable was poision, sweet at the first taste and bitter at the next.

“ah… look who we have here, leo.” sweet at the first taste. bitter at the next. the metallic chime of the enchantress’ collar was a poision, the chains rattling against her raven tresses.

"ohh, them.." porcelain features contorted as the rogue's melodic rasp faded into a snarl. the dainty figure danced closer, mocking as his gaze flutters to stainedfeather. "word says that your pretty mate was injured by one of our traps… what a shame."

his lover's sweet coo came once more. "and by word, we mean a scoping trip." her head tilted. "around the camp perhaps?"

"too bad, the trap didn't do as much damage as i would’ve like-”

and like a beast gone mad, the rope of his still beating heart. had finally been gnawed til it snapped.
    a hushed tink that drove him to the end… to his insanity.

“you will pay- you will-”
    porcelain features were beneath his, a mere breadth from his. flecks of spittle draped the roses beneath his curls, a blush fueled by wrath. the smug distortion upon those porcelain features had faded, replaced with…

fear.

“p-please… don’t hurt me.” the rogue’s touch was frantic against the burden of stainedfeather’s weight. desperate. “i’m sorry… i’m sorry.

his suffocating embrace upon the rosy rogue’s delicate frame faltered- wavering for just a moment.

and that was his mistake.

a moment and the seas welcomed him home. their adamant… unfaltering caress against the bruises along his frame - insistent as the seas dragged him deeper.

no - he was drowning.
    even from beneath the adamant seas, he could still hear his melodious rasp and the guffaw of the rogue’s laughter. delicate paws still on his neck as the rogue held him under.
    a scream blossomed at his lips - but only silvery foam bloomed instead. a water lily in his midst.

i’m so sorry, mochaswirl. take care of our kits, okay? take care-

and the azure swell of the seas parted - raising him to the angels written in the stars.

am i dead?

but a little voice in his head - in his heart - told him otherwise.
    a gasp greedy for air sputtered at the unnatural blues upon his lips, and the daydream-like trance cleared, whispering farewell before bowing to the nightmare before him.

nectarheart and sparrowheart were upon the lover of rot. bleeding and broken as they lost themselves in a tango of bloodshed and strife, curls matted in a carmine mess.
    (-10hp for both nectarheart and sparrowheart :c)

and in an ashen heap along the foundation of flora, smokestar lay. leg snagged in the gnashing jaws of a twoleg trap… softly aguished and endlessly lost in the same fate of mochaswirl.

but this time - the king of the island had been thrusted into those gnashing jaws. declaring him far from a victim of an unfortunate circumstance.
    (-5hp [leg wound] for smokestar </3 no herbs or posts of rest required)

and a little ways away, twin stars of tumbling creeks and the soft lyrics of whispering sand towered upon a crumpled, delicate soul. one whose porcelain features were now contorted with distress. leo had fallen. and from there, his wail of affliction poisioned reality - haunting.

“no!” no longer as zephyr-like as it once been, an enchantress adorned with the fragrance of rot had stumbled forwards and onto the earth below. “leo… leo?”

the sweet nuance of her voice was cracked, no longer gentle around the edges. “can you… can you hear me?”

he didn’t answer.

you… you are monsters.” the mirror of stone upon her features had finally splintered… a stifled sob strung upon the hush that had fallen. “MONSTERS!”

and the twin lovers were gone… one weeping and another broken.
    or… perhaps both of them were.

and in their place, a dainty white blossom wavered in the wind, mourning as liquid roses seeped into the earth. liquid roses that forever marred reality with memories that were better forgotten.
    (+1 daisy leaf, +1exp)

notes: hi <3 im so sorry about that! thank you for reminding me about that, i appreciate it so much! from levelling up, you earned +2fp, +2 herbs [both of your choice], +1 uc edit, +1 stellar remnants!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 25 expxxfood exp ✧ 06 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 01 exp---
event exp ✧ 05 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 94exp

fp earned ✧ +6fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 daisy leaf───
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ artmajor
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

Last edited by faelyn on Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 005. [november explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:34 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxWANDERERS OF THE BAY!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (089/100)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (036/200) --
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    and from the stranger’s lips… a fairytale unfurled like a moth from its dreamy slumber.
    a fairytale of an admirer of stars, whose dainty paws once traced their journey across the skies and down into the foundation of flora below. a fairytale of a breathtaking soul, heart brimming endlessly with warmth and abounding tenderness. whose curls were of the mere aura of daffodils and the daintly distorted bark of sequoia.

the stranger seemed to fall into a trance as they weaved their blossoming tale. a trance that seemed to plummet into a heartbreaking silence.

their starry gaze faltered, composure as unsteady as the azure tumble of the waves upon a shoreline fathomed of stardust.

“hey… it’s going to be alright, fennel.” gaze upon the stranger’s, her touch was delicate against their shoulder. “we’ll find her… we promise, okay?”

the barest of nods tilted the stranger’s head.

“it’s all my fault.” their voice cracked, the songbird rasp haunting as the stranger wandered… almost aimlessly. “if i hadn’t… if i hadn’t left her, she would be-”

“fennel, stop! there’s a-”

smack!… fennel had faceplanted into a tree.
    with a streak of speckled bark upon their now contorted features - before they descended - plummeting like a songbird with broken wings into a thicket adorned with berries studded with rubies.
    ((+1 alderbark, +1 deathberry, +2exp)

starry eyes slightly dazed, the stranger stumbled to his toes, sienna curls braided with the essence of flora and grime as they let out a soft groan. before their starry gaze widened. in a heartbeat, the stranger had become a deranged beast - curls in a wild mess as they sprinted towards a faint silhouette.

“i see her! i see her!”
    “fennel… wait!”

and it was like the fairytales had been breathed to life.
    “furzetuft?” the stranger’s voice was fragile. as fragile as a sliver of glass.

the admirer of stars seemed like a ghost, daffodil and sequoia tresses drained til they were nothing more than ashen hues before she crumpled into the stranger’s trembling paws.

weak.

“furzetuft? furzetuft?” the stranger’s breath came in ragged bursts… as if winded at the mere glimpse of the crumpled heap in his trembling paws. “s-she needs help.”
    ((the patrol has found fennel’s friend! <3 however, she seems really weak and needs 1 herb [of any kind], will the patrol help fennel or will they turn them down?”

you levelled up! <3 you earned +1fp [of your choice], +50sd !!!
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 35 expxxfood exp ✧ 00 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 47exp

fp earned ✧ +0fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 alder bark───
• +1 deathberry ──
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ beezhivez
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 006. [november explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:29 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxSONGCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (000/200XP)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (054/200) --
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    the blistering kiss of a blush upon her features still lingered as if it were a ribbon of irridescent emeralds of a blossoming season in the depths of a reality tainted with soft scarlets and golds.

and now she was here…
    upon the bitterness of a frozen flora land, wolfquill was here. songbird tresses in a lovely, ruffled mess as she wandered across meadows withered beneath the falling of ivory shards. like a gemstones carved ever-so delicately by the starry beings above, and so they fluttered… elegance captivating as she wandered.

it was almost like magic.

funny how time in the milking den can change one’s perception of the world.
    the alluring lilit of laughter unfurled upon her lips, invigorating as the embrace of winter drained and dwindled the blues that had once been ever-so present.

facilitating an assessment?
    the thought seemed to blossom an entirely new rose within the beat of her heart. there were so many possibilities… really.

i could pick anything as simple as hunting in the sparrow-wood… in the star grass or-

“ooh!! look what i found sparrowhawk!” the azure swell of pride in those wide eyes seemed to spark another little light within her as the apprentice held a withered bundle of fronds and gnarled stems tangled together in a beautiful mess.
    (+1 willow bark, +1 tormentil, +1 ragwort, +1 lovage, +4exp)

notes: hi <3 please make sure to link to your custom prey list! thank you so much!
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 40 expxxfood exp ✧ 00 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 04 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 54exp

fp earned ✧ +-0fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 ragwort leaves
• +1 willow bark ─
• +1 tormentil ───
• +1 lovage ─────
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ lokisaurus
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 007. [november explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:30 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxLISSIDOM!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 5 (636/650)
new level stats ➔ level 6 (074/800) --
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    there was something eerie in the woods. something haunting.
    as if the dark has possessed the soul of the woods alone, above… the ravens were lost in an endless song. a song of melancholy as they wandered across an unseeable halo of shadow above.

their eyes seemed to follow him… to follow hal.
    beady and traced with ink seeming to last a lifetime, the flutter of their wings were close. too close. harsh cries adorning the hush as they descended, their trail plummeting before swooping once more.

before something snapped.

a stifled yelp budded upon his lips… but it never blossomed. never reaching the boundary between reality and the things that could’ve been.

turns out…. it was just a stick.
    (+1 stick, +1exp)

the songbirds had been shushed into a deathly silence, the morning star nothing more than a faint beam across ashen plumes as the patrol wandered. on the way back to camp.

the ravens dove once more.
    their talons softly glistening as if ridiculing the stars and their luminescent radiance - and mimicking the blessings that the stars would bestow upon them. blessings bejeweled with a shard of delicately inked onyx.
    (+1 borage leaves, +1 tormentil, +1 star's blessings, +3exp)

you levelled up! <3 you earned +3fp, +3 herbs, [both of your choice] +1 star's blessing, +1 boon of fertility, +100 sd,
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 30 expxxfood exp ✧ 00 exp---
added exp ✧ 00expxxherb exp ✧ 03 exp---
event exp ✧ 01 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 88exp

fp earned ✧ +0fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 stick──────
• +1 borage leaves
• +1 tormentil ──
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ lili041
xx
x
!!!

Last edited by faelyn on Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:42 pm

🏰 The Roundtails 🏰
first time exploring!

There was quite a few words one might use to describe the likes of Crepe, but impatient had never been one of them. Although they were more used to the fast paced life that their energetic brother always pulled them into, she didn't mind waiting along for other cats. It gave them time to relax, especially before going on a hunt like the one she planned to lead now. It was supposed to be a quick party, a group of two- they preferred to keep a small company as huge groups just overwhelmed them.

Crepe was not an impatient cat. If their hunting buddy didn't show up soon however, they just might wander into the frost all by herself. Maybe the mice will see my tiredness and dance right into my paws, as a merciful pity, they thought, whiskers twitching in a silent jest at their own joke.

The draft sneaking in through the old cracked stone soon became too much and forced them to rise and wander, with a steady attempt to shake the cold off their paws. Not wanting to leave and have their buddy show up and find them nowhere in sight, Crepe resorted to idly padding up and down the short hall. They had purposely picked a meeting place at the opposite end of the castle to where the cats usually gathered; it was quieter here, and she liked that.

A questioning and unfamiliar voice brought her out of their thoughts, ears swiveled back. Turning herself around, she met the whimsical swirling gaze of the castle's own witch; a newer member named Ambrosia. The odd mannered cat nonchalantly approached her, and although Crepe had mixed views on them she still bowed her head in genuine respect for the cat. The witch gave this gesture a simple nod in return.

The colourful cat wasted no time in getting to their explanation. "I've just sent your little friend to wait outside for you. The worm had been caught sleeping; here's to hoping this wretched weather will wake him up some." They must be talking about Quicksilver, she thought, unsurprised but unamused that their hunting partner had almost left them to wait for so long.

Crepe watched as what remained of Ambrosia's scarred ears pin back to their head in a scowl. "I cannot fathom that you planned to go out in this, just the two of you. I may not know much of you in particular, but what I do know better than anyone here is that something has shifted out there, in the spider's winding web of fate and balance. Can you feel the air? It's crackling with an unnatural poison." They spat the last words off their tongue like it was rotten prey.

Crepe had began to articulate their thoughts about the situation the witch had spoken about with great distain, but Ambrosia continued after the pause, their tone more steady. "It would be foolish of me to let you both wander off alone with the state of things. I will be joining along, but do not make me regret this decision to help. Haven knows this cold will be rough on my sparse fur and tired bones." They approached one of the brush covered holes in the wall and slipped through, leaving Crepe to follow in a surprised silence.

They found Quicksilver waiting outside a ways away, shuffling his paws and dipping his head in embarrassment as he realized that his cat nap had been revealed to her. She just shook her head, not wanting to linger on it any longer- it wasn't worth starting an argument over, and she held back any signs of annoyed emotions. Fluffing up her fur to help brave the wind, she flicked her tail as a signal for the others to follow and began to bound down the hill.

This certainly wasn't how things were supposed to go today; but who was she to complain about extra paws to assist? Besides, Ambrosia supposedly carried the gift of magic- if things were as strange as they promised out there, they might need that extra help. She could only hope that things would go smoothly, reassuring themself that everything would be fine. It had to be.

[ 706 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Crepe | they/she | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Quicksilver | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Ambrosia | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

-- custom predators / prey
berries, bugs | 1 FP
mouse, chipmunk, small fish | 2 FP
squirrel, newt, sparrow | 3 FP
jackalope, gopher | 4 FP
small deer, goose, rat | 5 FP
predators:
dragon, coyote, rat pack, fox
-- level 0
experience: 0
note: see bottom of post!
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
no current quests
-- opted in to death?
yes
opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

Dear writer: I have the following earned xp I would like to redeem! (overall total: 872)
Camp Charcuterie - 672XP
June 2022 Quest - 60XP
Catvent 2021 - 140XP
(days I completed listed below with their day number)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me