TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby clove sevina » Tue May 14, 2019 11:55 am

i need someone to talk to, I’m literally going slowly back into depression and i don’t know how to fix it. My parents are pressuring me to get straight As, and it seems like I have to take 4 AP classes next year. I don’t think I can take it......please help me.
clove sevina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue May 14, 2019 12:10 pm

I really miss having friends. Seems like they've all kinda poofed. really nice and sweet ones too,, hope they're okay..

struggiling with my social connections recently. Seems like I've lost em all! My mom somehow got it into her head that I hate her too,, Which. I understand. Im a huge jerk sometimes. But Like. I love her alot and i feel really bad that that thought even entered her head. Im trying to be a good daughter. really. but im exausted and seemingly always in a bad mood now'adays. excuses excuses. I should just put on a happy face and visit her. okay. uh, yeah.
oh. maybe i could cook something.

but then ill probably eat the food. I don't need anymore food. jeez.

is it a little weird that im the friend that moniters my friends to make sure they're taking care of themselves ( eating, sleeping, ext ext ) and always checking up on em if i feel nessasary. but at the same time i like. don't take care of myself? no. ok.

Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby APH Italy » Tue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm so frustrated- I just lost my job because I dont have a car to get there reliably and now I dont even have a phone to help with getting new job interviews. I feel so lost and hopeless-

Like where am I supposed to go from here??

i regret ever being born
APH Italy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

it always feel like i end up having to beg for 'friends' to just talk to me
it never lasts long even if they do
i know im boring and everything but please
stop leaving it up to me to start a conversation or to keep one going
i wish someone else would try for once
im sad and there isnt anyone to talk to
no matter how much i hope someone messages me
and
it sucks
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Tue May 14, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm desperate to back to school. I want to be in a learning environment again. This isn't fair. This isn't fair! I never wanted to leave. Could I ever really, truly give that up? Give me my health back.
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Tue May 14, 2019 5:33 pm

theres just ... so much tension in my group of friends at school and i don’t wanna be around them anymore.
    i guess im leaving that school for good in a few days but with my state it just feels like hell.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossmuttz » Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

You’re so fake.
Acting like the nice guy is funny of you.
Too afraid to show them how horrible you can be?
I’m sick and tired of your behaviour.
Learn to respect others, and not attack them over nothing but their own opinions.

x
jasper | he/it | ♒︎
link | link | link | ©

🍭 psychology university student
🍬 dms always open!
🍫 check out my commissions!
mossmuttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanel » Wed May 15, 2019 3:40 am

really just done with everyone's crap
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 am

Haven't ate anything today and still can't get anything until I get off work. My stomach is in knots. And anxiety medicine is making me really dizzy, I feel like I'm going to faint. I just want to go home but the thought of going home is making me anxious too. xc
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yharnam boy » Wed May 15, 2019 6:44 am

My health worries me right now. It got really bad after the "political thriller" of the previous months, and then it turned out I had severe iron deficiency. (Which apparently, from my observation, started last summer when the weather was really horrible and I barely ate and slept and was going almost crazy.)
Then now it turns out I apparently can't take iron supplements. I don't get digestion problems from them, as many people would, in fact they seem to have barely any effect on my digestion. Instead, I get massive tremble attacks, heart pounding and panic attacks, which all leads to me not being able to sleep properly, and the lack of sleep increases the problems, which makes this a doom loop. Now I tried a very soft supplement which is "organic" and supposed to have no side effects - exactly the same problems, just not as massive. I took only half the dose you're supposed to and it's really not as heavily dosed at all, so WHY AM I STILL HAVING THESE PROBLEMS??? I'm actually pondering if I might have something like iron intolerance, if that even exists, and if this might be the hidden basic reason why I'm so deeply disgusted by meat, as if my body just simply refuses this stuff to not be poisoned. But you need iron, how can you be intolerant to it??? I don't get it, it's driving me crazy.
I can eat things like cereals with iron, so I'm just doing that now. I won't touch a supplement again until I know what's going on there. I know cereals are full of sugar and not the most healthy thing to eat, but at least I can eat them without feeling horrible.
Image 🧿
yharnam boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me