Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Springtalon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:28 am

🔥🔥🔥Image💥Image🔥🔥🔥
just jump up kick back whip around and spin, and then we'll jump back do it again
✵ kaen kawa male 16 ✵
inventory/box

ninja-GO, ninja-GO, come on, come on, we're gonna do it again

The Snivy kept moving like the Bubble hadn't even hit, and hit Blast with Razor Leaf "Use Bite!" Kaen called, flicking his gaze to Fen he quickly added "Be ready to move in, it looks like Blast is gonna be going down soon. I don't want to let the Snivy get away."

🔥🔥🔥Image💥Image🔥🔥🔥
ImageFenBraixenMaleLevel 17Blaze Ability Knows Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Ember, Psybeam
ImageSpook✪GastlyMaleLevel 20Levitate Ability Knows Hypnosis, Lick, Night Shade, Confuse Ray
ImageBlastWartortleMaleLevel 18Torrent Ability Knows Bite, Water Gun, Withdraw, Bubble
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alpenglow » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:30 am

TedTed13 wrote:Clara gently pets the milotic. With her other hand she pats Jubie on the head a few times so she won't get jealous.
[Can I adopt the milotic? Do I need to do something special to do that?]

[yep, you can adopt it! there's nothing specific you need to do, just make it clear that you're taking it with you somehow.]

Jubie and the Milotic you've found seem to be getting along okay. Milotic looks like it wants to join you on your adventure!

╔═══════════╗

alp | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
400 lux - lorde
th © trades

╚═══════════╝

alpenglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 am

yanderetoast wrote:
Name: Coins ||Male||Ability: Intimidate||Bashful||Fire type
Name: Saturday ||Male||Ability: Sand veil||Lonely||Dragon-ground type||Holding: Image
Name: Nippy ||Male||Ability: Dry Skin||Rash||Electric-normal type||
Name: Zap||N/A||Ability: Volt Absorb||Lax||Electric type
Name: Space dog ||N/A||Ability: Levitate||Timid||Ghost-dragon type||Holding: Image
Name: Wish ||N/A||Ability: Serene Grace||Jolly||Steel-psychic type
My box Image

Isabella turned to Space Dog and they moved forward. Space Dog loomed over the grunt threateningly, almost asking if he wanted to try to fight him.

The grunt takes one look at space dog...

And runs.

The Rockruff jumps up happily. It stops wimpering and barks happily.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Reanna | Casual Trainer | 2125 Shells

[Chespin] "Kashu" | Female | Bashful | Level 6

---

The young trainer takes a moment to analize the situation, coming to the conclusion that Kashu must be at about half way to fainting and the Beldum a little under the same. "Kashu, come back.. It's not worth it if you get hurt much more. " A nervous pang to her voice is heard. However, Kashu ignores Reanna, certain it can win to impress it's trainer and goes for another tackle. Reanna flinches, closing her eyes reflexively, afraid to look at the outcome of the remainder of the battle.

Kashus determination gives it some extra strength, and it’s a critical hit! The Beldum is close to fainting, will you capture it?
Currently searching for main-lists for C$, rares+ and items!

Also offering PFQ for old rares, lists and C$.
Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am

Cipher wrote:
Byggden wrote:My team:
ImageIvysaur - Protective nature - Overgrow - Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf
ImageKirlia - Curious nature - Telepathy - Confusion, Double team, Disarming voice, Teleport - Holding megastone
ImageUmbreon(Shiny) - Serious nature - Anticipation - Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Take down
ImageSableye - Careful nature - Keen eye - Astonish, Night shade, Shadowsneak, Feint attack - Holding megastone
ImageSwampert(shiny) - Jolly nature - Damp - Mud-slap, Water Gun, Tackle, Foresight - Holding megastone
ImageSlowpoke - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Tackle

Items: 1.200 shells, 1x Full potion, 1 Nugget, 2 Max potions

[Box Pokémon]

Badges: BoulderBadge

"Welcome," Nurse Joy greets you, "Thank you so much for taking care of Buizel! It's only been a short amount of time, but things have already gotten so much better."
    She hands you a small box containing your payment for helping out.

Inside is:
    x2 Max Revive
    250 Shells

"Your pokemon didn't get hurt did they? I can heal them if you'd like!" She offers

You now have 1.200 Shells

”Thanks Nurse Joy! No, they’re all fine. The Buizel is now part of my team because it had a thorn in it’s paw. But it’s all better now! I got to get back on my Journey, bye!” Jess said and left.
She decided that this time they should see if there’s any mountain nearby. Batteling some rock or ground-types - or Maybe a flying type? - would be interesting. She let out Swampert and Slowpoke, because they haven’t even met each other since Swampert evolved.
Both pokemon was overjoyed too see each other and played the whole time while walking towards the mountain.
Not long after, they were already there looking up on the top.
”Well, that’s gonna be one heck of a climb.” Jess sighed.

Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:59 am

---

Reanna peeked from her place to see Kashu gazing backwards at her. "You did a great job Kashu!",she quickly sang out happily. With a quick smile she gazed over at Beldum, considering if she should bring him to the Pokemon Center. Reanna softly stepped closer,"Beldum, you're pretty hurt- I'm going to throw this ball and take you to get healed alright?" She threw a ball at the Pokemon, hoping the little one would either be too tired to fight or would agree somehow. Kashu watched from a distance, curiosity flickered across her face.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:

---

Reanna peeked from her place to see Kashu gazing backwards at her. "You did a great job Kashu!",she quickly sang out happily. With a quick smile she gazed over at Beldum, considering if she should bring him to the Pokemon Center. Reanna softly stepped closer,"Beldum, you're pretty hurt- I'm going to throw this ball and take you to get healed alright?" She threw a ball at the Pokemon, hoping the little one would either be too tired to fight or would agree somehow. Kashu watched from a distance, curiosity flickered across her face.

The Beldum is to tired it doesn't even move when Reanna gets closer.
After Reannas pokeball captured the Beldum it shakes 1... 2... 3... Click!
Congratulations, Shiny Beldum was caught!

[You so lucky! Your first encounter - and a Shiny caught!^^]

Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:26 am

[Beldum] | Male | Gentle | Level 1

---

[ >w< Yea! I'm so excited, this is lots of fun so far.

Kashu perked up as the other pokemon disappeared into the ball, stepping close to sniff at it. Reanna offered to pick up Kashu, then continued to locate the PokeBall and put it in her bag. "Cmon you two" She began her journey towards the Pokémon Center. "After we get all rested up I'll show you guys my house, how does that sound?",Reanna brushed the top of Kashu's head with her hand; It didn't take long to get to the Center from the path, walking through the building's entrance quickly. "Nurse Joy, my Chespin and Beldum just had a tough fight, can you heal them for me please?" She let Kashu down, who was now holding her own Pokeball, and held onto Beldum's ball, wich she had quickly grabbed from the bag at her side.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby [....] » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

Sylveongames wrote:]
Take it to a Pokémon center

As you enter the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy takes the Turtwig from you and heals it back to full health.
    "It's all better now," She says to you, "Would you like to take it with you or leave it here?"
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:

[Beldum] | Male | Gentle | Level 1

---

[ >w< Yea! I'm so excited, this is lots of fun so far.

Kashu perked up as the other pokemon disappeared into the ball, stepping close to sniff at it. Reanna offered to pick up Kashu, then continued to locate the PokeBall and put it in her bag. "Cmon you two" She began her journey towards the Pokémon Center. "After we get all rested up I'll show you guys my house, how does that sound?",Reanna brushed the top of Kashu's head with her hand; It didn't take long to get to the Center from the path, walking through the building's entrance quickly. "Nurse Joy, my Chespin and Beldum just had a tough fight, can you heal them for me please?" She let Kashu down, who was now holding her own Pokeball, and held onto Beldum's ball, wich she had quickly grabbed from the bag at her side.

[oh snap, I forgot to say that Kashu grew to lvl 8 since it was an intense battle! ^^]

”Oh my! Yes ofcourse. Let me heal them for you.” Nurse Joy said and carefully took care of them.
While you waited an old man came up to you.
”Hi there! First battle?” He asked and pushed up his glasses.

Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me