Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby strangetales » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Username: charlieputh
    Clan link: ghostclan
    Name: thundersong
    Kitty trying out for: MYO #018
    Prompt: Stars #576

---

Name: iceheart
    Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #285
    Prompt: she was given the prefix ice- because of her blueish fur and the suffix
    -heart because she seems to have a cold heart to everyone who doesnt really know her

---

Name: leopardfrost
    Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #411
    Prompt: allynabean, you make really stunning designs!! i like bees, i have just recently
    joined stars but already noticed the insane effort and positive energy you put in here!
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby cryologic. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:17 pm

username: cryologic.
clan link: tribe of the blooming mounts

name: ripple that spreads on calm waters
kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #285
prompt: always valuing his brain over his heart, ripple is a calm and collected cat. he is usually the last to snap or get angry, and makes sure that when anything goes wrong, nobody overreacts, and those who deserve punishment get a suited one. just like single, gentle ripples on water, he makes sure that anything that needs sorting doesn't blow out of proportion, and once it has been dealt with it is forgiven and forgotten.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

name: storm cloud on the horizon
kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #411
prompt:
@ ally ,, you have like.. one of the prettiest art styles i've seen around and i am jealous ;;
and all your kitty designs are always adorable; i love seeing them pop up even if i don't go for them <3

@ sunny ,, i don't really talk much in the discord, and especially not with you but you seem so bright and cheerful and nice to everyone!! you deserve so much happiness and i'm sure you brighten up a lot of peoples' days <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

name: moonlight that turns grass silver
kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #340
prompt: moonlight's spirit animal would have to be the lamb; it represents innocence and youth, along with vulnerability. additionally, they are often associated with peace and tranquility, as well as kindness and integrity.
she is a gentle being, who is always kind to those around her even though she is young. moonlight would gladly help anyone she can without a second thought, and is often quick to volunteer with helping apprentices look after the elders or help the healer during leaf bare. she is, however, also rather naive, which sometimes gets her hurt. she doesn't let moments like that put her down though.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
cryologic | gmt | they/them

hey! i'm cryologic, your local chongyun enthusiast
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

eula 18.05.21 | ayaka 26.07.21 | shenhe 05.01.22 | ganyu 01.02.22
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎!
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Username: A m n e s i a
Clan link: The Tribe Of Brisk Winds
Name: Rain descending from above
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #340
Prompt: Rain's spirit animal would be the ferret, The ferret symbolizes cunning and intellect but also secrets. Rain is a smart tom who has a knack for learning the secrets of his fellow tribe members as his cunning and smart personality makes it quite easy. For the most part, he keeps the secrets he gathers unless someone comes up with an offer in return for a little gossip, however, he's also quite the trickster who enjoys making things up from time to time so while someone could learn a secret, they'll have to figure out for themselves if it's true or not. He has a tendency to cause fights due to this but he never means too much harm, he's actually extremely loyal to the clan even if his actions sometimes say otherwise.

---

Username: A m n e s i a
Name: Feather drifting down the stream
Prompt:
Feather is seen as quite the delicate and kind tom, he doesn't take well to tough situations as he attempts to find a way to make everyone happy which isn't always possible and in the end, he always seems to put others needs above his own. He has sensitive hearing which sometimes has made him start to cry when others around him are yelling, this is the main reason people see him as delicate, but it's also because he had been born with a weak immune system and is known to get sick easily. he's known to drift off to his own little world inside his head.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:37 am

Username: VulpesVelox
Clan link: Lightclan
Name: Clearheart
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #318
Prompt: *Will try to add later*

Name: Skyleap
Prompt: Skyleap seems to be a fitting name because of the twinkle in this cat's eye. It reminds me of stars and I think that this cat would have high hopes for her future and would go to any length to keep her clan safe. Thus, she would be named after her willingness to reach for the sky for her clanmates. Skyleap, fittingly, can jump higher/farther than most cats in her clan and her name is in honor of such abilities and character traits.

Name: Softbreeze
Prompt: This cat's spirit animal is a panda. This kitty looks like a soft, gentle character, but is very fierce in protecting her clan/clanmates. She is thoughtful and not quick to action, preferring to think things through rather than jump to conclusions. However, unlike the panda, Softbreeze often looks at the bigger picture and may fail to appreciate the small things in life. The panda, who often takes its time through life, helps to balance out her mile-a-minute thought process.
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:00 pm

b
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 am

Username: Vivika
    Clan: Falls of Eden
    Name: Bluesong
    Prompt:
    @sunny --- hey, hey! we’ve never really talked much, but can i say that your energy is just so wholesome?? you are an absolute sweetheart, and radiate such positivity. the discord would definitely not be the same without you! <3

@nio --- hiya! your art is so so gorgeous, and the effort you put into adopts is stunning!! i adore your style, and would 100% recognize it anywhere. ahh, i always look forward to seeing all the pieces you make as entries for adopts.

@i like bees --- an absolute legend. your dedication to stars is incredible + redoing the archive is an ace in my books! i love seeing your nursery bbs + adopts, and the breadth of your genetics knowledge blows me away all the time, haha.

@faelyn --- hey bby, you know i had to include you. c; your writing is so incredibly gorgeous --- there are no words eee. and the improvement since last year?? stunning. an absolute sweetheart to be around + i hope 2021 takes your writing to new heights!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 am

Username: Flatterina
Clan link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4507447
Name: Ice
Prompt: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4507166&start=10#p133665369

Name: Scar
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #012
Prompt: Scar is skittish and quick to flee, which often annoys his patrol mates to no end. He's absolutely useless in a fight, since he's become scared of other cats' and animals' claws getting too close to his face, even though he can't quite remember where he got his scar from. He's a good hunter though, at least on the day patrols. He's nervous in the darkness since he can't see as well on his wounded eye. In general he's a cool cat to have fun with, and he laughs with others about his shortcomings, choosing never to be insulted by them pointing out the truth.

Name: Tips
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #253
Prompt: Tips is a small tom and was a small kitten, too. He grew up in the shadow of his sister, bigger and better at everything than he was. She looked like their father, who had died in the winter before the two siblings had been born, leaving their mother to care for them on her own. From a very young age it was clear to him that she loved his sister more. Being young and dumb, he grew to resent his sister, even though deep down he knew it was not her fault. Still, when the two of them had gone playing on a nearby street and only he had seen the car coming, he'd called out to her a little too late, leaving her with no time to flee. Was it on purpose? He doesn't know anymore. Some days he thinks it was, some times he tells himself he was too shocked to act in time. Their mother blamed Tips for the death of her daughter anyway, and tried to kill him after he came home without her, telling him it was him that should have been hit by the car. Broken and bleeding she left him and their home and Tips' life forever. It is only thanks to the help of a local kittypet that he survived, though disfigured by scars for the rest of his life.

Name: Pond
Prompt: Pond, since her fur looks like the ripples on a pond.

Name: Spot
Prompt: Demonic.Canine, thank you for introducing me to stars! I haven't really been able to get started yet but I can feel that I'm going to have a lot of fun, I'm so excited! Also, you're an incredibly nice person to work with and I love being able to write for you.
Swishy & Broken, thank you for all the work you have put into this species so far! I cannot begin to imagine how much thought and care must have gone into it. Everything so far seems so balanced and fun, I can't wait to spend more time in this world.

Name: Grey
Prompt: Grey's spirit animal is a grey goose. We have a lot of geese here in Germany, and every winter they leave for the south. I love to watch them fly, and Grey's pelt reminds me of the grey sky of winter and the cold the geese leave behind.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Username: Demonic.Canine.
Clan link: Tribe Of Broken Moons
Name: Reivun'ai
Prompt: X

Name: Remir
Prompt: WIP

Name: Spirit That Lingers
Prompt: This shecat is named after her history. She has always been a quiet cat, acting as a shadow behind every cat. Her ghostly appearance has earned her name. Many cats claimed that they cannot see her besides the medic, Moira. Is this cat real? or a pigment of a prophecy in the shaman's head?

Name: Aoi
Prompt: Aoi's spirit animal shows themselves in a dark coat as this cat is experiencing negativity and insecurity. A mixed coat appears on the young wolf when this feline is facing confusion or sorrow. When appearing in a white coat, the feline is shown happy and secure. Her spirit animal's name is Mytia and is associated with an opalite stone that Aoi has with her almost constantly.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:53 pm

username: faelyn
clan link: the shore of dreams
name: aldrich -> sorin
kitty trying out for: stars cat #285
prompt: it's to the right! <3
even if, the constellations flickered and dwindled never to be seen again. he would still endure.
even if his heart would falter and be torn into thousands of pieces, he would still be aldrich. a warrior with storm in his lungs,
and lightning in his breath.

it had been so long ago when his eyes were the stars of the night sky. a sparkling glow in the darkness. he was only a dreaming
child, when those eyes would twinkle with mischief as he danced beneath the alluring canvas of soft greens.

but, the name.. aldrich..
it was a name of war. a name destined to conquer, to tear apart kingdoms. he grew into that name, wore it like an amour, held
its meaning like a shield.. as if it could justify the foolish things he had done for leadership..

he was naive, then... didn’t even see the sinister bitterness in his own heart.

but time told, as all secrets would.
time unravelled regret. the regret of everything he had ever done.
for a chance to sit on a throne. a seat earned by unworthiness. by the suffering of others..

ashamed, he stripped himself from nobility. denied the name that was entangled with his identity. lord aldrich. he tossed his
entire life, away, threw away his own name.
he became a no one. a ghost in the streets, until a maiden with eyes of enchanting silver, crossed a line, no one dared to cross..
she gave him something he would’ve never imagined. a new name. a name that spoke of the brightest of spotlights.
the sun.

he laughed, then.. said that he looked nothing like the beautiful light. he didn’t have that familiar twinkle of auburn across his
back neither the glow of copper in his eyes.
“you may not look like the sun, but in your heart, you have a light like no other. you have the sun in your soul. i hope we
meet again, sorin, i really do.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: cillin
kitty trying out for: stars cat #411
prompt:
nio; <3 just wanted to say that
i love, love your art! i think it's
absolutely beautiful and every
thing about it is so pretty! ^^
vivika; aw, you're so sweet and
are such a nice person to talk
to! c: i adore your writing pie
ces and i think you are so, so
creative with your ideas! they
are so unique every time, viv!
name: azriel [azi]
kitty trying out for: stars cat #340
prompt: it's to the right! <3 i
wanted to have a little dude
who was conflicted with who
he was. his spirit animal is su
pposed to be a cobra, because
of all the lies he tells. but, ins
ide, his heart is made of gold
and he really just wants to be
different from his father and
be a butterfly.. the spirit an
imal he wants to be. ---->>>
the stars would never align. never twinkle for the son of a serpent.

his entire life was built upon stories of deceit. upon sonatas of forked tongues dancing
to a thousand lies. “deception is a sword, wield it.” those words were all he ever
knew. a sugared mantra spoken from a serpent… his own father.

as the serpent’s heir, he was a cobra. veiled with beautiful secrets, poised to strike. he
would make promises he would never keep, tell secrets that weren’t real...
but if he had a choice, he would’ve never chosen this path adorned with shadows. if he
could, he would sing with the larks. chase the sunset wherever it might lead him.
he would be a butterfly. beautiful and free. fluttering upon flowers, pouring over them
with awe. he would be the canvas of innocence and purity. an angel, with a halo of gold.
but, butterflies and angels aren’t controlled by serpents are they? are they disguised as
cobras and tell lies that tear them apart?

but this fantasy.. it gave him hope of who he could truly be. gave him hope that in his
heart, he could always change and be the butterfly he was always meant to be. kind,
affectionate, even.. maybe one day.. honest.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:12 pm

0Zero0 wrote:Name: NightKeeper
Prompt: Link

.sins. wrote:
Username: .sins.
Clan link: Glacierclan
Name: Frozenthroat
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #012
Prompt: Frozenthroat tends to make themselves camp bound, by jumping at every little noise while on any type of patrol. Wind blowing a leaf, you can find the white and black tom high upon a tree or rock. A mouse missed by his clanmates runs under him, he will hide within a bush until it is caught. He won't talk to anyone about why he is like this, but many chalk it up to his former life as a kittypet, and his fear of the world.

Flatterina wrote: Username: Flatterina
Name: Tips
Kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #253
Prompt: Tips is a small tom and was a small kitten, too. He grew up in the shadow of his sister, bigger and better at everything than he was. She looked like their father, who had died in the winter before the two siblings had been born, leaving their mother to care for them on her own. From a very young age it was clear to him that she loved his sister more. Being young and dumb, he grew to resent his sister, even though deep down he knew it was not her fault. Still, when the two of them had gone playing on a nearby street and only he had seen the car coming, he'd called out to her a little too late, leaving her with no time to flee. Was it on purpose? He doesn't know anymore. Some days he thinks it was, some times he tells himself he was too shocked to act in time. Their mother blamed Tips for the death of her daughter anyway, and tried to kill him after he came home without her, telling him it was him that should have been hit by the car. Broken and bleeding she left him and their home and Tips' life forever. It is only thanks to the help of a local kittypet that he survived, though disfigured by scars for the rest of his life.

nio wrote:
    Username: nio
    Clan link: bayclan
    Name: Tawnyhaze
    Prompt:

cryologic. wrote:
username: cryologic.
clan link: tribe of the blooming mounts

name: ripple that spreads on calm waters
kitty trying out for: Stars Cat #285
prompt: always valuing his brain over his heart, ripple is a calm and collected cat. he is usually the last to snap or get angry, and makes sure that when anything goes wrong, nobody overreacts, and those who deserve punishment get a suited one. just like single, gentle ripples on water, he makes sure that anything that needs sorting doesn't blow out of proportion, and once it has been dealt with it is forgiven and forgotten.

faelyn wrote:
name: cillin
kitty trying out for: stars cat #411
prompt:
nio; <3 just wanted to say that
i love, love your art! i think it's
absolutely beautiful and every
thing about it is so pretty! ^^
vivika; aw, you're so sweet and
are such a nice person to talk
to! c: i adore your writing pie
ces and i think you are so, so
creative with your ideas! they
are so unique every time, viv!

A m n e s i a wrote:Username: A m n e s i a
Name: Rain descending from above
Prompt: Rain's spirit animal would be the ferret, The ferret symbolizes cunning and intellect but also secrets. Rain is a smart tom who has a knack for learning the secrets of his fellow tribe members as his cunning and smart personality makes it quite easy. For the most part, he keeps the secrets he gathers unless someone comes up with an offer in return for a little gossip, however, he's also quite the trickster who enjoys making things up from time to time so while someone could learn a secret, they'll have to figure out for themselves if it's true or not. He has a tendency to cause fights due to this but he never means too much harm, he's actually extremely loyal to the clan even if his actions sometimes say otherwise.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me while I got around to judging! I honestly loved everyone's answers, and a lot of these where really tough decisions to make <3 I'll update the archive ASAP for you guys <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy