PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby IzzyJoFo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits!
Prompt number: #2
Completed prompt:

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits!
Round number: #2
Completed round prompts:
Ghost (Hush's Rowlett)
Cornish (BecNessMonster's Ratatta)
Echo (Takura's Flareon)
Last edited by IzzyJoFo on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Username: kissaphobic
Team: Destructional Desires
Completed prompt: Image

Baby Doll and Mars immediately lost themselves in the deepest part of the island; turns out it isn't so bad! They're enjoying exploring the extreme overgrowth over the waterfall!

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Username: elio.
Team: team sunflowers
Completed prompt: wip

Username: elio.
Team: team sunflowers
Completed round prompts:
artwork 1 - for @sylvexi !
artwork 2 - for @snipsnops !
artwork 3 - for @roadkiil !
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:58 am

Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Completed prompt:
    it looks like the team decided to stay on the beach, bluebell (chiming's pokemon) is busy exploring around trying to get everyone to meet the pokemon that are on the island-- but it seems like they're not interested in meeting anyone. pea seems to be staring off into the ocean while buttercup (chiming's pokemon) is trying to gather the parts for the ship. they might not leave the wreck for a little while.

Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Completed round prompts:
    for sylvender
    for takura

for spirittail1
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:58 am

Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed prompt:

Dimitri had thought that Wooloo was bad enough already, boy was he wrong. He looked away for just a few second from the touching moment they were having only for Wooloo to disappear into this vibrantly pink island. He let out a very aggravated sigh, how easy it would have been to just do the job on his own. "And of course their pink, because it was not hard enough to keep track of them already" he said aloud to himself staring into the start of the brush hoping to see the white fluffy wool. Silence. Great. He slowly made his way up to the edge of the trees, making sure to float at least a good 3 feet off the ground, nothing worse then getting sand in my personal space he thought as he started making his way into the forest. Now this forest was strange, everything from the grass, to the trees to even the rocks had all similar hues, and made Dimitri feel like he stuck out like a sore thumb. He felt his eyes getting heavy but he knew he could not sleep yet, he had to be a mature senior member of the team, he had to make sure Wooloo was safe. He slowly drifted closer to the grass and he stopped moving, he could not hold back on sleep any longer and collapsed onto the ground, his goop wrapping around grass and rocks as he slowly lost consciousness.

As soon as Wooloo got on to the shore their sight narrowed right away to a large pink heart and they immediately had to figure out what such a perfect shaped heart was doing on this pink island. Pink? Everything is pink! Wait was everything pink already? Im pink! Everything must have always been pink! Wooloo thought as they stumbled and tripped along the coast of this seemingly normal island. The heart seemed to move and Wooloo's forehead creased and they scuttled after the heart and tackled it. "YOAWH" a voice cried out and Wooloo sat up to be face to face with a dragon pokemon, his scales were all in the shape of hearts and he was pink! Pink is such a lovely colour, wait is it a lovely colour? Wooloo stared off at the sky going in to a deep train of thought on the matter of the colour pink.

Kachi was minding his own business when suddenly a very pink sheep pokemon had attacked his tail. Strange, Kachi had not met this pokemon before, and Kachi knew everyone on the island. He had thought to himself, only ever by his name. "Excuse Kachi but would you mind getting off of Kachi's tail?" he asked the pink sheep who had started staring at the sky for some reason. The sheep stared at him intently "Is pink a good colour" the sheep said very intently and Kachi blinked a few times "Kachi sees that it is everywhere, so Kachi guesses?" he said and it seemed that answer satisfied the sheep who stood up abruptly and dusted the sand off of its strange poncho. "Thanks Kachi, Wooloo is thankful" they said causing a look of shock on Kachis face "How did you know Kachi's Name was Kachi?" he said clearly alarmed and confused and Wooloo blinked "Magic"

Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed round prompts:
Code: Select all
@Newmaker You are super awesome. You do so much for this group and its so wonderful to see how much hard work you put in. I have not talked to you never much but I can see you are very nice and you have given me helpful advice when designing pokemon. Your designs are very cool and so awesome and creatively designed!

@EchoIre You were an absolute delight to work with when it came to creating your myo for. Your team is so creatively formed and I love the concept and personality's your pokemon have! You are very nice and fun person and the times I have interacted with you have been a great delight!

@Obstagoon You have such creative ideas for your myo's and pokemon! Your art is super adorable and I can see so much improvement in each piece you post. You have such great ideas when completing the prompts for the job board and evolution tasks and its always a joy to see your finished pieces.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Completed prompt:

Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Completed round prompts:
@alphatoros - Thank you so much for the amazing art! All the gifts you've been giving to everyone are all so amazing, and I'm super glad to have gotten one from you! Your art style is absolutely adorable, and your team is even cuter! I hope to see even more of your work in the future! <3 [54]
@Cloudpelt - Your writing is absolutely amazing, and I love being able to see it! Your team's theme is also just so great, naming all your recruits after constellations is such a neat thing to do! I also can't wait to see how your second team will come along, being themed after time. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing, and more of your team development, too! [67]
@roadkiil - I think you're a wonderful person! You're very funny and sweet, and even though we don't talk that often, I do enjoy your company! Confusing me and Spirittai1 is awfully hilarious, and I'm sorry I keep poking fun at you for it, but I don't mean anything bad about it! I'd also like to say, everyone on your team is incredibly stunning! Your Miku mawile is probably the best pokemon in all of EotC, haha. [75]
@sylvender - You're incredibly sweet, and I can't thank you enough for the gift art you gave me, sylvender! Your style is just too cute, and your idea drawing for the 2nd round of the cherish event is also really great! I know we don't particularly interact much, but I want you to know that I really like your team and the pokemon on it! [63]
@Shuurock - The art of Chiono you made was very cute! Thank you so much for it-- I loved it, and I'm so happy to have gotten gift art from you! Your other gifts were also all really stunning too, and I hope to see more of your art. I absolutely adore your team and its name, along with all the team members you have! They all look so cute together! [69]
@Kiffell - I can't thank you enough for the dewgong custom you made me! I really enjoy looking at your art, and I'm glad you made it onto the artist team. You deserve it! I can't wait to see more of your adopts in the future, and I also hope we can talk with each other more, because you seem like a really fun person to get to know. Hope you have fun at the concert you're going to! [77]
@snipsnops - I still can't believe you decided to give me such an amazing piece of gift art out of all everybody, but man am I so happy you did! You're amazing at drawing, and the other gifts you gave are also just absolutely adorable. And, thank you again for helping me with development!! Your EotC team is made up of so many wonderful designs, all with wonderful personalities too, and I love it all! [73]
@Takura. - You're such a great person, and I'm really glad I know you! Thank you so much for being so kind to me and for basically making half my team, I'm really grateful to you for it! I'm also so happy you decided to draw me gift art, and giving you a compliment in return definitely doesn't express all the gratitude I feel, but thank you so much!! [67]
@elio. - This might be a repeat, but I've just gotta give a little something in return for your compliment and gifts! Thank you so much for being around, and I just want to say, your art has really improved over the past year! Keep at it, I can't wait to see how much you can improve by the end of 2020. [60]
Last edited by Sylvexi on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Username: SonOfStarGod
Team: Modist Saints
Completed prompt: Image
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed prompt:

Username:megisawsm417
Team:Team Wonder
Completed round prompts:
BecNessMonster
Vulpix
Shuurock
Last edited by megisawsm417 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed round prompts:
@ 8 of Spades:
I just drew an apple
@ ArtisticDragon531:
@skwigler: thank you so much for creating this adopt/arpg. I guess we all needed this in our lives. I’ve missed Pokemon Dungeon a lot, so it means a lot to me. You are doing an amazing job running it and your art style looks so cute on Pokemon. Also with the job board. All those great ideas for new jobs. And don’t worry, we are patient. No need to hurry yourself with updating it <3

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed prompt:

The Team got greeted by lots of different Pokemon. But somehow they all shared a simmilar colour sheme. Curious little Asha started running around, asking them for reasons. Keerah simply seemed annoyed, and Bucky started smiling and blinking at some girls. Sammy meanwhile was searching for a sign of the Pokemon that called them to the island. Everything seemed so peaceful there. Nothing seemed dangerous or frightening. So why would someone call them here? A bad joke? Or was there something they didn’t see at the first glimpse?
Sammy found a path leading into the forest and a little uphill. It seemed to be little used by the Pokemon living on this island. Again, the little Piplup had the strange feeling, that this was exactly the way he had to go. He ran back to the others.
Asha had stopped asking about the colours. The answer had always been the same. “Oh, that has always been like this.” Not really satisfying. She now asked around, weather anyone knew about a Pokemon in danger, or someone who might have called for help. Again, answers were disappointing. Never heard, never seen, nothing wrong… That wouldn’t help them any further. Quite annoyed, Asha saw Sammy coming towards her. “I tried to get some information from the local Pokemon.”, she told him, “but they don’t seem to know anything. Neither why they are oddly coloured, nor who could have called for us. They just seem to be happy about so many strangers on their island. They don’t seem to have visitors very often.” Sammy waited patiently for her to finish, before he needed to tell her about his path. Asha followed him immediately to pick up the other two team members.
Bucky chatted with a bunch of girls. All giggling they were four or five Pokemon around him, seemingly interested in his stories. It took Sammy quite some time to get his friend away from them. Keerah wasn’t that hard to find. She had curled up at the edge of the forest, where none of the local Pokemon would annoy her. “A feeling? Again?”, she asked, absolutely not convinced, it made any sense to visit that crazy island. Sammy nodded, “I’m sure we have to follow this exact path.

After about one and a half hour of walking, they reached a canyon. A huge river was running through it, and its waters seemed very rough. Bucky discovered an old rope bridge running across it. He put one paw on it to see if it was safe. “It will safely get us to the other side, but we should probably cross it one by one.”, he said. As none of his teammates seemed to trust his words, he made the start. Sammy, who was still afraid of hights, was asked to go next. It took Asha a lot of persuasion to get the Piplup stepping on that bridge. “I’m going to die…”, he mumbled constantly. When Bucky patted his back, telling him he did great, Sammy hadn’t even realised, he was on the other side already. Keerah was next, and while she didn’t seem to have any problems, here eyes were fixed on a spot in the forest only she could see. Bucky was sure, she was afraid as well, but shed never let them see.
The last one to cross that old windy rope bridge, was Asha. She wasn’t really afraid, and yet it was, who had the most problems. Curious as she was, she was permanently watching the river below her. One of the planks beneath her hooves broke, and she got stuck. Immediately Bucky ran back to her, pulled on her mane, and got her out of that dangerous situation. Breathing heavily, both reached the other side without any bad injuries. Heavily breathing they needed some time to recover first.
“I hope the path will get more comfortable from now on.”, Sammy sighed. Bucky and Asha shook off the adrenalin they still felt in their bones. It was about time to carry on. Who knew what else would get into their way?
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed prompt:

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed round prompts:
For @Sylvexi of Yūrei

For @Obstagoon! of Sakura

For @skwigler - You're the creator of PMD Explorers of the Crest. That alone should be a great enough task for a compliment. But you are also very artistic. You have a great style and I love the way you draw pokemon. You are nice, friendly, and funny, and I hope you keep on bringing great things to this ARPG. [56 words]

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups