PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Rondell » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:52 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Prompt number: #1
Completed prompt:

Boats are for losers. ;D

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Round number: #1
Completed round prompts:
    1) Gift art for Pastel☺Chaos sorry if the colours are a bit off, the program I'm reduced to using lately doesn't have a dropper tool. Or... background transparency. ^.^;

2) I'm not good at complementing people I don't know, but I gotta say - I absolutely LOVE your art style, 0Zero0! I've seen your drawings around the various EOTC threads, and they never cease to impress! Each piece you do just pops, and there's never any doubt as to who's art it is. I can't help but be reminded of professional comic book art or something. The detail is beautiful and the and the colours so soft! Keep on keeping on! <3

3) @alphatoros - Team Sleuth is so cute! ToT I'm a huge fan of Sherlock Holmes, and the way you've themed your team with the deerstalker hats and the cloaks and the tweed just... pleases me. They all go together so well, and there's no doubt that they're the most coordinated team out there. I also really like the formatting on your team's thread, what with the little row of pictures at the bottom of each pokemon's bio post. It's just really nice to look at. ^o^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Completed prompt:
    a soft knock at the door of egg's den rousing both her and her partner-in-crime ed from sleep,"egg..ed? some visitors came by for you." the pair shot each other a confused glance before standing and joining valeria in the hallway,"i let them into the dining hall since we know them so well, i'm sure you won't be angry" she smiled and lead the way out.

the pair's eyes lit up upon realizing who had come to visit- it was team lucky clovers (owned by chimingcloud)! egg jogged right over and sat next to buttercup, immediately asking him what was up. bluebell was quick to reply to the question, though it wasn't directed at her,"primrose asked us to come ask if you'd like to join us on a treasure hunting mission! it's at this really cute island called-" then, like someone had slapped her across the face, she shushed up. perhaps it was a look from buttercup, or maybe the awkward smile on egg's muzzle- either way bluebell understood the cue. ed joined the join as the popplio was chittering away and nodded,"egg and i both agree that this would be a great opportunity for our teams to become better partners- would it be alright if egg and peanut where to go on this mission with you guys?" bluebell thought for a second, waiting for a cue from buttercup on the answer- which ended up being a nod after a few seconds of silence."that can be arranged", buttercup spoke up for the first time, a very subtle smirk on his muzzle now too.

after about a day of preparing, the pair of teams met at the beach below the cliffs of sanctuary village. it seemed like hibiscus and gar had spent the entire 24 hours since the invitation together trying to not only build an acceptable flotation device, but also pick at each other's nerves. honestly, though they where excited about the trip, it seemed like the whole group was more relieved than anything that gar wouldn't have a chance to wreck the raft (in an attempt to show the un-sturdiness). ed, gar, chorizo, and primrose all sent the party off with high hopes and warm vibes, toward the island.

after what seemed like forever in silence, buttercup pushing the raft as he swam along, egg spoke up,"i'm glad to be going on this mission with you guys, i've never met you before bluebell." bluebell giggled and went off on some sort of introduction that was long enough to be a lecture, egg listening awkwardly invested in the conversation and peanut staring off into space happily. "egg, it's windy",peanut uttered, absentmindedly while he nibbled at a biscuit he'd brought,"we should hurry up." bluebell let out a confused noise as egg nodded and asked if she'd join buttercup and herself in pulling the raft, it seemed like the eevee understood peanut's warning and took it seriously.

after a long time of swimming, everyone was tired and it seemed like the pumpkaboo was keen on continuing to mumble things about the wind. "buttercup where is the island? we need to get off the ocean as soon as possible- peanut can sense the spirits around us and-", egg cast a glance over to peanut- who staring at the horizon.

and there, flowing over the serene ocean, a huge storm was brewing. something much too strong for them to avoid now. "bluebell, buttercup, i'm going to need you to hold on."

Username: swishy & broken
    Team: clouded gaze
    Completed round prompts:
    this round i'm going to focus on compliments, next round will be a mix of art and comments <3

newmaker-
    i appreciate the help with the cat genetics and the lovely adopts you release. the other day i realized that my valeria was one you designed-- and by gosh she's so pretty! you're lowkey the dream aesthetic and i'm very happy i reached out to you for help with that stuff. also your team is the definition of dream team, i love how you designed your milotic and absol *so* much, what a cute pair!

0zero0-
    i appreciate how often you seem ready to chat with everyone and how stylistic you've become with your art. that piece you did of my goomy is just *muah*. i'm so happy that you got featured and i hope that you continue to thrive in this community as much as you have been!

elio.-
    can i just say, how in love i am with your custom sprites and the whole mismatched eyes thing you're going for with your whole team? it's literally so cute, you're so sweet to talk with and i love how keen you seem to be about sharing ideas. ps. joki is cute and i love them.

obstagoon-
    i love your art every time i see it, it's always so cute and you can tell you really tried to make interesting concepts with it. though i haven't really talked with you much/ at all, every single time i've seen in in the forums you've always been positive and hoping for the best for everyone who might have entered for an adopt you also entered for. it doesn't seem like anything wears your optimism down and it's really refreshing to see that on cs.

farron-
    im so excited that you took up my offer to help out with your starter/partner mons! it's been so nice to get to know you and figure things out about your team. i appreciate your patience and how excited you are about this arpg- it's nice to meet someone who almost has as much hype as me for this whole thing.

vulpix-
    your art is so cute, when i saw your vulpix i literally thought 'is this going to be featured' because it's such a beautiful piece. i do not physically, mentally, or emotionally understand how someone makes such interesting art (with backgrounds too like what the heck?!)- honestly drop in my dms if you wanna show off any art youre really proud of or just wanna brainstorm some ideas to doodle out some time!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 am

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed prompt:

When Sammy woke up, he felt the urgent need to cross the ocean. He couldn’t quite explain that feeling, but he knew it was important. Excited to share this with his teammates, he ran to Buckys room and started knocking. “Hey Buck! We need to go on an adventure.”
Hearing the word adventure, Bucky was on his feet immediately. “Who needs our help?”, he asked excited. Sammy blushed as he explained: “Uhm well… Actually I don’t really know… Its just a feeling I have.”
“A feeling. Okay… Uhm… and you are sure it is important?”, Bucky seemed to have doubts. He though didn’t want to hurt the little Piplup. Sammy nodded. He had never been more certain. This was important.
“Right then. Where do we need to go?”, Bucky asked, actually excited about going on an adventure aswell. Another question that made Sammy blush. He had no concrete answer again. He turned around once and pointed in the direction of the sea. “That way. We need to cross the ocean.”
“What??? You can’t be serious. How would we cross the ocean? I mean, you can probably swim the distance, but neither me nor Keerah are skilled enough swimmers.”
“I thought we could maybe ask a friendly Lapras or Wailord if they might carry us? Come on Bucky, it’s an adventure, we have never taken before. Isn’t that exactly what you like your adventures to be like?”, Sammy knew he could persuade his friend, and he found the perfect words.
“Yes indeed… Okay, you got me. Ill talk to Keerah, and you’ll find us someone to carry us.”, Bucky smiled. Seeing Sammy that excited, made the Vulpix want to go on that adventure even more, as he normally had to persuade his little friend to every single adventure.

Waking Keerah was probably the hardest part. Sammy would have probably done a better job at it… he was a water Pokemon at least. But Bucky had his methods aswell. Entering the room, he just tackled her as nothing else would help. “Keerah, we are going on an adventure! Sammy is waiting at the beach. Get up, or he will leave without us.”
“What a pity.”, the Litleo groaned ironically, turned over and pretended to sleep. Bucky bit her tail and started pulling. That was to much, even for Keerah. She jumped up and growled at the Vulpix. Bucky let go of her and smiled, “Now that you’re awake, let’s get going.” Keerah sighed. Shaking herself, she started to follow Bucky outside. “And where on earth are we going?”, she asked annoyed.
Bucky smiled again, “We will see.” “Wait, what? You don’t even know?”, Keerah stopped. She wouldn’t walk a single step further, if those so-called team leaders had no clue what they were doing. “Don’t worry Kee, Sammy will lead us. He had a feeling we need to cross the ocean. He will know where to go.”

Sammy was worried, he wouldn’t find help on the beach. And well, he was right. No Lapras or Wailord was hanging round there. Not even a single Magikarp. But a lot of driftwood was lying around. Sammy decided, he’d start building a raft. He was a great at swimming, so it wouldnt be a problem to push the raft. And maybe theyd find some help then?
As he was taking all the driftwood together, he found out, he had nothing to fix them. Without some rope, his raft were just some loose planks. He was close to giving up, when Asha appeared.
"Hey Sammy! What are you doing?", the Mudbray asked. Sammy sighed, "Im building a raft, to cross the ocean and find an adventure I know nothing about... Well, but my raft is just some driftwood without a rope to fix it..."
"Guess Ive got something for you then.", Asha smiled and lead him to a hot-air balloon, that stood on the cliff nearby. Sammy stared at it, bothe amazed and scared. This Was so much better than his raft. "You're a genius Asha!", the Piplup shouted, "how did you find this?“
“I was taking a walk this morning, when I saw it landing right here. Nobody got off though, and Nobody was inside, when I checked it. It must have been sent by a psychic Pokemon, that wanted someone to come visit them. And you felt theyd need you.", she answered. Sammy stared at the Mudbray. Could this be true? Well at least it seemed possible.

When Bucky and Keerah arrived, all four Pokemon entered the hot-air balloon. The two fire types started it, and soon they were lifting off the ground. Somehow, the balloon seemed to find its way. Asha must have been right about the psychic type Pokemon. Their journey was safe and they arrived at some islands only a few hours later. Sammy, who stopped hiding at the bottom of the basket, only when Bucky shouted hed see land, was super excited again. "Yes, this is it. Thats exactly where we should be!"

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed round prompts:
@Newmaker: first of all, id want to say thank you for organizing this event. It seems a lot of work, and a lot of fun for us. And second, I wanted to say that I love the adopts you make. Just to name one, those Mudbray. There are four of them and they look so unique. You did an amazing job on these, and you managed to make one for me, I actually love the most from all four. Also the Cubone is so unique and so adoreable <3 We can all be happy to have you as a staff member for this species. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

@trashguts: I saw quite a few customs you made for people, and they all look amazing. Also the adopts you made are adoreable. I’d love to highlight the Phantump you made for Sylvexi. When I saw this Pokemon, my heart skipped a beat. I often had different types of trees for Phantump and Trevenant in mind, and you simply made the perfect one. I would love to see you evolve this Pokemon, because I’m sure it would also look amazing. In your style all those mons look so cute. I hope I get the chance to try out for an adopt by you <3

@roadkiil: same as with the two above, I really love the adopts you made. Your style looks really cute on Pokemon and I will for sure try out for the event Jangmo-o. Also wanted to say thank your for your fast help on discord. It was amazing how quick I got my question answered. You do an amazing job as a staff member and seem to care a lot for the community. Thank you so much <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8 of Spades » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:55 am

Username: 8 of Spades
Team: Image
Completed prompt:

Username: 8 of Spades
Team: Image
Completed round prompts:
@Rondell
@Eleya
@alphatoros
Last edited by 8 of Spades on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Island prompts

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Username: KookieKrumblez
Team: Team Bee
Completed prompt: [518 words long]

The small, moss ridden ship fought against the waves, Buddy grunting as she tried to control the ship through them, their yellow and black sail waving in every direction crazily. Buzz was panicking, his small headband antennas bobbing around and nearly splashing into the sea as he grabbed it at the last second, yelping. "Buddy, I knew we should've waited for the storm to pass by!" He barked, grabbing onto the pole of the sail nervously. She shivered slightly through the pouring rain, but soon snarled. "I know, but I'm going to get us through this!" She insisted, looking at the water in fear. What would happen if she fell in, especially being a rock type? shaking the thought out of her mind, she turned the wheel- SNAP! The wheel broke clean off, and she gulped as a large wave appeared over them, splashing them into the sea. Buddy tried to swim up, but with a puff, she sunk, her vision fading into darkness.

Slowly opening her eyes, she groaned out weakly, realizing that she was surrounded by sand. How had she survive the wreck? Where was Buzz? Where was she? After a few minutes, she sat up, looking around. Her eyes widened, realizing that there was a Lapras above her. She screamed, but the lapras laughed. "Hey, don't scream, I saved your life. Your friend is safe, he's asleep on my back. Welcome to Cherish Island! This place is full of many wonders, places to explore, sites to see! You will love it here my friend! Oh, and...You may or may not find out that the pokemon here are pink-" Buzz sat up. "PINK?" He barked, his ears perking up. "That's right little yamper, pink! Every single one of them! Its strange, no one knows how or why...Anyways, I have to go. Maybe I'll see you around, maybe I won't." He nodded and padded into the water, swimming off. Buddy stared on in some confusion, adjusting her pink handkerchief, before shaking out her pelt. "Well, this is good news and bad news. The good news is, we are on an adventure...The bad news is, we lost most of our supplies, our ship, and are probably stranded until backup comes...Gah." She barked, Buzz trotting behind her.

"Aww Buddy, its not too bad, look at all these sticks!" He grinned and began to chew at one while they walked, but Buddy took it out of his mouth. "Now isn't the time to play, we need to setup a camp, get supplies, and something to eat Buzz! We can play once we have enough stuff, ok?" She insisted, gathering some berries on a bush. Buzz nodded, his ears folding, but they immediently perked back up as he spotted a beautiful pink butterfree, nearly chasing after it. Buddy stopped him, letting out a huff. "Let's play a game then. Whoever can get the most berries wins!" She challenged, and Buzz's tail wagged as he ran off to find some. She chuckled, before starting to create a place for them to stay with rock throw. "That should keep him distracted for awhile."

Username: KookieKrumblez
Team: Team Bee
Completed round prompts:

@Skywigler - Thank you for creating EOTC! I love Pokémon so much! I was very upset when an older thread that was like this was sadly shut down, and lost interest in writing and Pokémon for awhile. Now that this is here, I can finally express more writing, drawing, and my love for Pokémon! Your art is also phenomenal, its so pretty! You have created such a wonderful and kind community! [69 words long]

@snipsnops - I have always adored your art style and artwork, its so beautiful! The eyes on each drawing has so much expression and detail, the highlighting and shading is right on top, and each and every adopt you make a character that is so unique, so much different from the rest! Thank you for making EOTC so amazing! [57 words long]

@Spirittai1 - Your artwork is so excellent and creative! It may seem so simple to others, but to me, its perfect and so wonderful! Not to mention you always find a way to make them different, whether it be through prompts, expressions, looks, and more! There's always another way for you to find a way to creatively make them, so I thank you for that! [63 words long]
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 pm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed round prompts:
Faux, Owned by Gossamer,
Melody, Owned by Sylvender
Felix, Owned by Gummywyrm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed prompt:
Last edited by ArtisticDragon531 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Username: snipsnops
Team: team thunderstorm
Completed prompt:
"Are we there yet?" Riley sighed, looking across what seemed to be an endless ocean blue.
"Ry, if you ask that one more time I'll throw you overboard." Kieran scoffed, trying to play it cool and hide the fact that he's getting increasingly sea sick with each passing minute.
Since the team was heading on an exploration mission to a mysterious island none of them have been to before, there was definitely a mix of different emotions in the air. Not to mention their knowledge of what awaited them was limited.
"Is anyone hungry? I can take out the sandwiches I prepared." Lucy offered, dragging her bag up to where she was sitting.
Uriel's ears perked up, turning his head towards Lucy. "Why haven't you said anything sooner! I'm starving over here."
"You're one to talk Uriel. I'm the one who's been steering this whole time, do you see me complaining?" Raylene huffed, turning her head around to shoot a glare.
Uriel stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms. "Well someone has to keep a look out!" He huffed, beginning to make his way over to Lucy.
"I wouldn't call laying down and reading magazines keeping a look out." Kieran said as he crossed in front of Uriel.
"Why you-!!" Uriel put his hands on his hips and sighed. "Whatever! I bet we'll be there soon any moment now anyway!"
"Shh! Are you trying to wake up Val?" Lucy harshly whispered, reluctantly handing a sandwich to Uriel.
Valerie shifted a little, moving the sunglasses off of her eyes. "Who said I was asleep? I was just getting some sun. Could you pass me a sandwich?" She spoke calmly, turning her head in Lucy's direction. She actually was falling asleep, but nobody needs to know that.

After a nice lunch and some more banter, Raylene spoke up to get everyone's attention. "Look ahead, guys. There it is." Raylene said, handing the binoculars to Riley. "Oh thank Arceus! This has got to be the longest trip we've ever been on! Do you think the pokemon that live there are friendly?" Riley spoke excitedly, moving the binoculars around until Kieran grabbed them out of his hands. "Lemme see that."
"Hey!!" Riley exclaimed, pouting at Kieran.
"Wow, it's... looking more and more from what I expected the closer we approach it. It almost looks like a vacation spot?" Kieran sighed. "Man, I was hoping we were going to get to fight some intense island dwelling beasts or something."
Uriel shot up, snatching the binoculars. "Looks can be deceiving, y'know! I'm hoping there's some buried treasure somewhere!"
Valerie slowly sat up. "Alright, let me see already."
As the team passed around the binoculars and shared their hopes for their expedition, Lucy begun to gather everyone's belongings.
"I don't know about you guys, but I have a good feeling about this island. I'm hoping we'll get to learn a bunch!" Riley said, barely containing his excitement. "Oh yea? Well, I hope you're right." Kieran said, eagerly looking ahead with the rest of the team.
pls accept my last minute subpar writing lmao

Username: snipsnops
Team: team thunderstorm
Completed round prompts:
gifts for newmaker, 0zero0, and sylvexi
ImageImageImage

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed prompt:

Team Copper chilled on the beach, paws lapped at by mild waves. The beach was not far from their base. In fact, it was so close that they could smell salty sea air right from their beds. All of a sudden, a bright pink Starly swooped over the ocean, diving and bringing back an equally hot pink Magikarp. They stood with mouths agape. Shinies were incredibly rare. To find two in one day? It was amazing and also very unusual.

Chiyoko broke the stunned silence. "I wonder where they came from?" She squinted and stared out into a seemingly endless ocean. But then she noticed something. That one spot she always swore was a Pokemon out on the water was still there, same spot. Never moved ever. Emilia peeked over her shoulder.

"You know, I'm starting to think that's not a Pokemon, Chi."

The kind old Pidgeot that they sometimes did favors for stirred from a mid-afternoon nap. "I heard once when I was a young child, that around this time of year, Pokemon from a certain island are born tickled pink. In the literal sense of course."

The Minun continued to stare at the dark spot on the horizon. "Whoa. That is so cool," she pointed at the horizon, "Think that's the island?"

Her teammate inquired, "Why don't we find out?"

And so, the partners climbed onto the older bird Pokemon's back and they took off into the air, the Pidgeot's wings sending them soaring toward the 'Pokemon' that as they flew closer and closer was most certainly an island.

Emilia wobbled a little where she sat when they hit cruising altitude. It seemed peaceful from the ground, but from up here the turbulence made the whole ride a bit shaky. The Rockruff winced. Okay, maybe not a bit shaky. It was very shaky with the winds at this speed. When the Psychics had predicted a cold front this weekend, they weren't kidding. The Pidgeot was probably regretting her kindness in helping them.

"You can lay down if you want. Getting some shut eye might help," Chiyoko said, looking back at her air-sick companion. Emi curled up and soon fell asleep. Chi looked around and smiled. She was bored and felt alone without her partner awake for chatter, but her thoughts filled with adventure. Maybe she'd been on adventures before? She couldn't be sure. Memory and all. But she was almost too eager for this to have been her first adventure ever.

Eventually, frail pink talons brushed sand tinged a pastel-ly baby pink as they landed on the beach of the distant island. Chiyoko shook Emilia awake and they hopped off the Pidgeot's back onto solid ground. They waved her a brief but grateful farewell before exploring the beach a little on their own. "I wonder if this is where the Starly came from," Emi quipped. All of a sudden, a couple pink bird Pokemon flew out of the trees. "Well, nevermind then. That answers that question."

"Yep, this is the right place," Chi affirmed. They looked around with awe. Never had they seen so many Shinies in a single place before. And certainly not all of the same few colors. A couple purple Pokemon and red Pokemon conversed among each other further down the beach. Shadows swerved under the waters behind them, water Pokemon that were probably also the same shades.

Little did they know, they'd be returning with friends very soon.

[574 words : Pidgeot is an NPC for the use of getting onto the island due to the types of my starter and partner.]

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed round prompts:

Sylvender- I've known you for quite a few years now, and I know I haven't kept in touch quite like I should've but I just wanted to let you know you're an amazing person, and a great friend. Your art is super adorable and I loved headcanon-ing characters with you in the past.

Newmaker- Thank you so much for helping a Pokemon designing newcomer design three different Pokemon now! You seem like a very helpful, very nice person. Though I'm a bit shy, I hope we can get to know each other a little better at some point. And I'm sure you'll be helping me many times over, so I hope to help you with something too to make up for all the helping you do.

Skwigler- Thank you so much for filling the void of the lack of Pokemon adopts in the Adoptable Oekakis! You run it very smoothly. I hope this adopt lasts for a long time to come! Your designs are super cute and I'd love to see more of them, maybe even adopt some myself!
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 2 !

Postby Petscop » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:32 am

As your Teams reach the island, a mass of pokemon are there to greet them ! These pokemon are... pink? No one seems to answer your teams questions about their colors, they just invite you to explore the island !

Round 2 has started !

roadkiil, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Obstagoon!, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Takura., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

gurocora., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

megisawsm417, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

BecNessMonster, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gift, and awards you 5 more pokecoins !

0Zero0, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Hush, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gifts, and awards you 20 more pokecoins !

kiffell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

IzzyJoFo, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

alphatoros, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Shuurock, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Sylvexi, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

elio., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Rondell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Swishy & Broken, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gifts, and awards you 20 more pokecoins !

Eleya, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

8 of Spades, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Cloudpelt, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

KookieKrumblez, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

ArtisticDragon531, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

snipsnops, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored and shaded gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

MeltiTheDragon, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

New comers to the event, don't be afraid ! You can miss up to 2 rounds and still get the myo at the end !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:57 am

Username: roadkiil
Team: team demon horns
Round number: # 2
Completed prompt:

Code: Select all
Rumble wrapped his thin tail around Tumble’s as they reached the island. Trips had been taken to bring all the recruits back and forth from the mainland, especially when Marley and Raymond had to return to have their eggs hatch at home and get situated. The litleo and mienfoo pair made their way to the island in due time, and had snuck out to go explore.
Rumble whined unhappily as the sand got in his paws, absolutely detesting the texture. He wiped his paws in the pinkish grass before continuing into the dense palm tree forest ahead. Tumble was similarly displeased with the beachy shores, but was excited to continue onwards.
They walked closely side by side while the ocean breeze billowed through their fur and over their heads. Chatots of vibrant pinks, purples, and golds sang in the trees, sitting in nest adorned with the lovely red flowers poking through the gentle stalks of grass. The two pokemon followed a sawsbuck trail deeper into the heart of the island.
The trail eventually split into two, one path leading left and the other leading right. Rumble turned to Tumble and offered a split-up to explore both, and before long, they set off.

Rumble had taken the path to the left, where the trees seemed to thicken. The birds and reptiles were becoming more shades of chocolatey browns and their size was increasing. Rumble reached the mouth of a glowing cave, and stepped inside.
He was becoming increasingly frustrated with sounds of dripping water and sableyes skittering around the rocky walls. Zubats and swoobats detached themselves from the roof of the cavern and screeched, causing Rumble to sit on the ground and whine. He sat down for a while and cried until a new sound emerged - pawsteps. He jolted up, anxiety coursing through his veins. It was a lycanroc who appeared, gently grabbing ahold of his tail and leading him to the heart of the cave. A glittering crystal cave was before the two, vibrant rainbows spiralling off of the prismatic walls. The lycanroc noticed that Rumble was being overwhelmed by the lights, and frowned. He seemed to be lost in thought, when the lights dwindled to a bearable amount. He looked satisfied with himself and smiled to Rumble. They started a quiet and easy conversation, and seemed to be fast friends.

Tumble had taken the path to the right, which was winding and long. He had far more endurance than Rumble, and was afraid of the darkening forest to the left. The pokemon that resided along this stretch of woods were getting more vibrant and floral with every step, and far more friendly. By the time he had reached the end of the trail, Tumble was giggling and wearing flower crowns and holding bouquets. He had a bounce in his step as he looked over the grassy cliffs that overlooked the ocean. A noise came from behind him, and as Tumble turned around, an enormous sawsbuck appeared from the trees. The pokemon slowly approached and dipped his head in greeting, before laying down to gaze over the landscape.

Username: roadkiil
Team: team demon horns
Round number: # 2
Completed round prompts:

Code: Select all
to sylvexi - youre so cool !!! we dont talk a lot but youre really nice and kind and funny ,, im sorry i mix up you and syl all the time qwq youre an awesome mod and im so happy to work with you !! also you should b more confident in your art its really cute and i adore it so so so much ,, youre just incredibly epic

to deercan- stop drinking eggnog im gonna kill u. [beats u up] anywayz ilu bro ur an epic friend and im soRRY that i keep forgetting to work on our partner adopts ,, i luv ur art sm and im gonna beat u to death if i dont win one of ur adopts someday ,,, youre so funny and kind !! thabk u for being Nice to me and being there 4 me when im sad,,, i hope i can b there 4 u !!!

to swishy - we dont talk a lot but ur super cool !! i was and still am rlly intimidated by u bc aaa cs mod oh gosh oh no but ,, youre super nice and funny !! your art is so so cute and i adore ur pokemon !!! you seem like the kind of person id rlly wanna b friends with but alas i am afraid of reaching out to ppl to be friends and i will just have to sit here and die
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.