Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:37 pm

There are a couple new friends looking for a home <3 !!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby sirenni » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Username: serenity-
    Cat Name: silvereye
    Clan: prythian
    Kitty trying out for: #1864
    Prompt: the evermore deer (clan lore). A midnight creature that lives on the fears of others, what appears to be a soft, small thing, is really one of nightmares. The kiss of death is considered its forever friend, and all others enemy. Silvereye finds herself relating to this deadly creature, for she too has a darkness, a secret, resting just below the surface
Image𐙚₊˚⊹♡ syph ! she/her ♡ trade me lions pls <3
sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:46 pm

Username: recherché.
      Cat Name: poppybristle
      Clan: sunshine bay
      Kitty trying out for: MYO#101
      Prompt: poppybristle's flower holds much meaning to her and she cherishes it,
      considering it was a parting gift from her parents. she had decided she wanted to venture off,
      explore the world, and maybe find herself in the process. growing tired of the routine, she just
      wanted to experience something new and exciting. thankfully, it was a refreshing success.
      poppybristle was able to establish herself into a new clan and work her way up the ranks
      to become their beloved medicine cat. without the love and support from her parents,
      as well as their parting gift, she is unsure if she would have been able to make it this
      far.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:14 pm

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: nyla
Clan:
Kitty trying out for: MYO#135
Prompt: nyla was born in the comfort of a kittypet home, living her best life in the warm house and the comfort of having an extremely soft bed, and all her food brought to her. she was however, cast out, as the twolegs thought she was too much of a burden to care for anymore. heartbroken, nyla struggled finding food in the alleys, she mostly stuck to herself and looked through trash cans.

until she wandered into the forest one day. after coming back to her makeshift den in the alleyway, she started having vivid dreams about the forest. the call led her to softclan. she was caught trespassing and brought back to the clan. she thought she would be able to live here, to have a better life. but, the other cats were suspicious, and treated her like lowborn scum, like a prisoner. at least apricotsplash was nice to her. he was the only cat who trusted her.

also, she didn’t understand how these cats could live in such a dirty place like the forest. they slept on SUPER uncomfortable beds of moss, ate DISGUSTING food full of feathers and fur (and scales sometimes), and more so, they had to literally hunt for their own food! wasn’t that way too tiring for them? getting your paws dirty just didn’t seem worth it. plus if you got injured, instead of going to the vet, you had to get some random plants smacked on your wound! and you could portably die like…super easily??? what a horrible life! not to mention their stupid pride and their “code”, which they treated like it decided what would happen if you broke the rules. some more, they were soooo hostile towards outsiders! (some more than others..)

after many long moons of living in softclan, (or as nyla called it, SUFFERING) and the support of apricotsplash, nyla FINALLY got used to clan life. she in fact trained her hunting skills very well, and then managed to become one of the clan’s best hunters. she is now best friends with apricotsplash and a few others, and has a reputation for always bringing back the fattest prey. she’s settled so well, you probably won’t know she was born a kittypet unless you asked her. (which, she hates talking about, soo maybe don’t ask her.

come to think about it, she might have only stayed in softclan because of apricotsplash….

she totally does not have a crush on him.
Last edited by crexmii on Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:40 am

Username: peachpit.

Cat Name: minnowgazer

Clan: tideclan

Prompt: like the rest of tideclan, minnowgazer was born and raised by the ocean's edge. tucked away in an isolated cove surrounded by forest, minnowgazer was brought up to be thankful for such territory. although, she finds living on the beach is not all that easy. Terrible storms causing aggressive waves and high tides cause the entire clan to pack up their little cave on the beach and move into the forest once every moon or so. Having to rebuild camp, digging out the nests and crafting them with sticks and dead foliage is quite the task to have to do so often. The wet sand she sleeps atop of and overall moisture in the air causes a constant feeling of being wet, especially on days where there is no sun, which was bothersome to her more when she was younger. The sand doesn't bother her much at all, seeing as her folded ear prevent exposure from the sand in her ear canals. Those same folded ears are a blessing for sand, but a curse for water. She hates fully submerging her head under the water because its nearly impossible to wring out all the water from her ear canals. She has to violently shake her head for as much as an hour to fully dry her ears out. Minnowgazer also hates hunting when it's leaf-bare. The majority of their diet consists of fish they hunt on the shores year round, but during leaf-bare it too cold and too difficult to dry out your pelt after swimming in the ocean. During leaf-bare it is recommended to stick to hunting coastal birds and small mammals in the forest that borders them, which is annoying for minnowgazer as her favorite food is fish. Overall, minnowgazer feels pride and love for her home despite her petty qualms with it. She is again, is so thankful to live in such an abundant territory where finding prey and clan life is so easy.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Username: ArtMajor
Cat Name: Havock
Clan: The Elysian Fields
Age: 19 years at time of death. Has existed for 136 years.
Kitty trying out for: #2182
Prompt:

Havock's secret talent is that he can see ghosts. And no, that's not just cuz he's dead. Even spirits that are hidden to Starbrights eyes, he's able to see. This talent stems from his Curan ancestors, who shared the same power. He often visits the living world to check for lost / trapped spirits, to help guide them up to the Heavenly City so that they can watch over their living kin or finally move on.
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:57 am

Username: Echo Raven
Cat Name: Silvermaple
Clan: COFSW in sig
Prompt: Silvermaple grew up in a cabin deep in the woods, spending time outside with her human, exploring the caves and nooks and crannies that could be found in the area. When she was reincarnated and found herself still in the woods, she thought she'd just woken from a very long nap, only to find, that her cabin was no where to be found. When she stumbled upon Mistfeather's clan she was surprised to find them living in a cave under a waterfall. She had no trouble at all getting used to the territory, as it was so similar to where she used to live. She did, however struggle with getting used to being part of a clan.
Echo Revna

Postby Skyweaver » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:26 am

Username: Skyweaver
Cat Name: Hazelspring
Clan:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4887254
Kitty trying out for: MYO#101
Prompt:
Hazelspring holds the red flower in a deep place in her heart. Three moons before she became deputy, she had given birth to her first litter. She had been full of excitement when she found out she was carrying them, and she daydreamed of how it would be like to be a mother. Imaginary versions of her kits appeared all the time in her night dreams, and she impatiently awaited when the time would come.However, on the night she was to give birth, she felt something was wrong. The feeling shook her inside, and she couldn't sleep. The nursery walls felt suffocating and she desperately wanted fresh air. Quietly she walked out of the camp, and went as far away as her paws could take her. When she could bear it no longer, she made a nest within the hollow of an old oak and gave birth to three, small kits. When she settled against them, she stiffened. Their hearts did not beat, their fur was cold, and she felt no life from them.They were all stillborn.Hazelspring's heart broke in two. She couldn't get out of the nest, and all she wanted to do was lay there forever. She knew that this would be her first and last litter, and sadness seemed to break her. She lay in the hollowed tree for hours, but right when she was about to drift into a never ending sleep she heard a small mew. She shakily got out of the tree, confused. She had buried her kits over by a small dandelion patch earlier, so the sound could not be coming from them. 
She cautiously made her way toward the sound, but her confusion grew even more when she reached a thick patch of poppies. Here was where the mewling was coming from, but she didn't see any way in. She brushed some poppies back to take in the sweet scent, but then gasped. A deep burrow was dug underneath the flowers, leading into a small den. The flowers were just overhanging over the hole so no predators could get in.She stepped into the burrow, even though she was wrong going into a random den. This could be the home of a vicious rogue, and she didn't want to be in a fight when she was this weak. Hestitantly she padded further, and then tears came to her eyes. A small, black kit was nestled in their mother's fur, the mewling becoming softer and softer. Their mother, however, was not showing any signs of breathing. When she put a paw on the cat she felt no heartbeat. The kit would only meet their mother in StarClan, or loner's type of StarClan, if they had one.  I will take care of your kit, even though I do not know you. Hazelspring gently took the kit-a little she-kit-in her paws, and nursed her until she fell asleep. Carefully getting up, she buried the mother with the poppies outside, and gave a silent mourning for her before picking a poppy from the patch. As she went back in to get ready to take the kit back to camp, she placed the special flower by her ear. From then on, she would carry the red flower as a sign of hope, one that would give her light in the darkest of times.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 am

Username: KittyandCat
Cat Name: Frostfire
Clan: HollowClan
Kitty trying out for: MYO#168
Prompt:
    “The sky, any day. I mean, what clan cat isn’t fascinated by it? The stars are everything to us. We follow them, try to appease them, we dedicate our lives to them. What sort of cat would I be if I didn’t jump at the offer to explore StarClan’s territory? My fur itches at just the idea of being able to learn more about them and their ways, to bring that information back to my clan so that we can have a better understanding of them.

By the way… what’s a ‘sea’?”

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:40 pm

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Wisdom of Ancient Tomes
Clan: Company of Fools
Kitty trying out for: #2182
Prompt:
While he was alive and part of the Company of Grand Misdeeds, Wisdom was their treasurer and chief bargainer. Not just a sly haggler, Wisdom had a great mental capacity that allowed him to memorize all the prices in the local shops and compare them on the fly. He always knew when he was getting a good deal or getting ripped off, and he wasn’t shy about voicing his suspicions on upscaled prices.
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me