Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri May 12, 2023 3:15 pm

There's a new batch of readopts available <3 !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby jupiter, » Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 pm

Username: jupiter,
    Cat Name: feather
    Clan: flora clan
    Kitty trying out for: #2608
    Prompt: feather's favourite creature is spiders. whenever hes on patrol, he likes to pat at them, watching their spindly legs contort in terror. he has no malicious intent, he just finds it fascinating the way they move.

Username: jupiter,
    Cat Name: basil
    Clan: flora clan
    Kitty trying out for: #1218
    Prompt: basil's favourite quality about herself is her beautiful soft fur. when taking care of other cats within the clan, they find a big sense of comfort by snuffling into her fluffy coat, a kneeding away at the lengths of feathery locks.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
╚══════════════════╝
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
♥ ♡ ♥

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandazab » Tue May 16, 2023 3:21 am

Username: Redpandazab
Cat Name: Clover
Clan: CaveClan
Prompt: Clover loves crows! Although other cats find crows scary or creepy, Clover knows how smart they are. She even has a special bond with one she calls Shiny.
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue May 16, 2023 3:38 am

Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Circe
Clan: ☽ Ashen Trail ☾
Kitty trying out for: MYO#450
Prompt: Circe looked at the star twinkling in the void of which is the night sky, humming a soft, light-hearted melody to herself. Dawn was far from now and the minutes flew by like fireflies. Star-Gazing was said to be something only weird cats did, so her big sisters had told her. Their justification for it was always, "Why look at the stars when you can see the world?" And sometimes even- "We weren't put in the skies to dance among stars, we were put on the ground to learn to run and hunt." Circe, back then, couldn't help but believe her wise sisters. How could they be wrong?

During the night, seconds dragged on as if they were decades. Circe couldn't sleep very well with their absence. She had never learned how to cope with the lingering fear of loss that haunted her since their passing. Fighting her urge to sit under the stars and attempt to communicate with her sisters, she remained in her nest, the creeping darkness overshadowing her nest. The moon wasn't visible from where she slept so she had twisted and turned, unable to get comfortable enough to sleep under the safety and comfort of her bramble dens' roof.

Soon, she allowed her paws to lead her to where she was always meant to be. Under the stars she didn't feel the coldness of her sisters' death. Under the moon she felt warmth and joy, as it was a mother cat grooming her with it's starry tongue. Under the sky she felt hope. Hope that one day she'd finally be able to wander at daylight and not feel the aching presence of not having a purpose.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue May 16, 2023 3:53 pm

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Silversnow
Clan: knollclan
Prompt: [343 words]

Silversnow was born in the deep of winter- and her earliest memories have to do with the coming of spring. Perhaps this is why she has always been fascinated especially with this turn of the seasons to warmer weather- why she has named all her children after growing things, why she listens so intently to birdsong, why she loves robins so dearly.

Birds in general are a subject of fascination for her, but among the birds, robins are the ones she loves most. Old folklore- perhaps it was Swann she first heard it from, him being full of stories and odd superstitions he's picked up on his travels- claims that robins are the first sign of spring, according to some. Silversnow knows that this is not true, strictly speaking. She knows that spring arrives long before robins show up- when the creek begins to thaw, the sun begins to shine a little bit warmer, the shadows stop stretching so deep and cold and long in the night. But the sight of the first robins flocking through always feels a bit special to her- as though they bring a bit of warmth with them, in their orange feathers.

When Cinnamonkkit and Cloverkit were young, a few mooncycles away from being apprenticed, Silversnow had once taken them to the very edge of the camp boundary- the side overlooking the stream, a natural barrier for those of Knollclan not yet able to wade through. They settled on the rocky streambed, and Silversnow bent to murmur to her children-

"Listen," she whispered to them. "Listen carefully. Can you hear that?"

Little Cinnamonkit and Cloverkit tilted their heads about, ears pricked, picking up on the faintest of chirps between the trees.

"What is that?" asked Cloverkit, who had been too young to recall the chatter of migrating birds in the fall, and had been sickly and stayed inside his den for much of the silent winter.

"It's birdsong," Silversnow replied, a smile touching her muzzle. "Robins, to be specific. It means that newleaf- spring- is on its way."

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Ferntip
Clan: knollclan
Kitty trying out for: #453
Prompt: [277 words]

Ferntip sees much- more than her clanmates realize, she thinks. The eldest cat in Knollclan, she has had her fill of the passage of time, the trials of life- right now, what Ferntip wants more than anything is to rest.

But conditions in the clan she has loved, and watched for so long, are anything but restful. Rookstar is dead, Cindersnap is dead, Dawngaze and young Duckstorm are exiled, and the current cats who claim leadership- scarcely more than kittens, in her eyes. She remembers when Sandviper and Basilscratch would come to the elder's den to play with her, tumbling over her paws and sinking their sharp little teeth into her tail. How long ago, and yet how recent it seemed.

And now- these two cats she had watched for their whole lives were doing something so terrible. She is no stranger to giving advice, but does not think that they would want it. If only she knew what to say, to turn them from the path that they are on. The clan has had enough heartbreak- Ferntip thinks they are all in need of rest. Even- if not especially- Sandviper and Basilscratch. For all their putting up a strong front, she can see the exhaustion they carry. She wishes she could help more. Wishes she could counsel them, could help those cats who are grieving, could make things right. She has watched this clan for so long, should know how it works by now- but when real problems spring up, she is lost in trying to think of a solution. If only she were able to find a way to deliver her clan from its hardship.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Petalpaw
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Kitty trying out for: #2589
    Prompt: Petalpaw's favorite activity is antiquing. He loves finding old objects and hiding his collection deep in the forest. However, the items are almost always of Twoleg origin. It's not exactly frowned upon in Shoreclan, what with the other weird antics of some strange cats, but Petalpaw keeps this a secret to himself. He doesn't want to seem like he's not suited for warrior life.

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Antelopewillow
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Kitty trying out for: #467
    Prompt: Antelopewillow has halitophobia, which is the phobia of bad breath. She's been combating her fear by constantly chewing catmint, although this isn't very good for her sense of smell and taste. Now every time she hunts she can only smell mint, and her favorite prey only tastes like mint! Not to mention that the herb's strength makes her eyes water furiously.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Mon May 29, 2023 10:34 am

Username: Winter Shores
Cat Name: Urverian
Clan: MoorGrove
Prompt:
Urverian looked down at his reflection, grimacing at the fish through the water. He heaved as he stood, sprawling out for the best possible stretch. As he finished he gathered to his paws and looked around. It was still early morning and the sun was barely peaking through the trees. This was the best time to be awake. A small smile crept onto his face as he began his slow trot to the clearing below the mountains. It didnt take that long as the ground beneath him softened. He lowered himself to the dirt, his fur rubbing in the mud. He continued forward through the tall grass, listening. He paused as he heard the faint crunching of leaves. As he looked over the grass, a beautiful brown and white deer could be spotted. The deer was elegant and gentle with her movements. She watched where she stepped and listened for intruders on her glade. Urverian stayed still, very still and very quiet. This was the best part of his mornings, seeing this deer. It made his chest rumble with excitement. He never dared approached due to frighting her. Part of him had wished that he had her elegance. If he did he would dance between the trees and greet all the fellow animals. Nobody wanted to be friends with a cat..especially one known for hunting. He lifted his head more, half his face lifting through the grass. The deer had spotted him, both of them froze. He expected the deer to run but it didnt, instead it wearily stepped forwards, approaching him. His body screamed with happiness, screaming at him to move as well but he stayed there as “his” majestic “friend” came closer.
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 pm

Username:Unohdettu.Lupaus
Cat Name: Owl of the Sand
Clan: shattered eclipse
Prompt: she believed that twolegs were literally a creature that was only a pair of legs

_____

Username:Unohdettu.lupaus
Cat Name: Tuhka
Clan: shattered eclipse
Prompt:
His favorite animals are gerbils, he likes them because his previous owner when he was a kittypet had them,the gerbils remind him to thank and enjoy the little things in life, he got to look at the gerbils as much as he wanted from behind the glass walls where the gerbils lived but he never got too close as he didnt want to  scare the funny & cute little creatures

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:25 am

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: Rushfish
Clan: Aetherclan
Kitty trying out for: #1218
Prompt: Her voice. Ever since she was little, she was told that her voice was so elegant and sweet. She enjoys singing to herself, just to hear her own voice. Unsurprisingly, she enjoys hearing others speak too!

Cat Name: Viperleaf
Prompt: she thought that swimming could make you shape shift after she watched a fluffy clanmate get in and out of a lake. Their once fluffy fur was now sucked to their body, and this startled her!

Cat Name: Blazingnight
Prompt:

Wip
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage