Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby Whovian5EVA » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am

Day 12
Username: Whovian5eva
Clan link: Craterclan
Prompt: The whole Clan is so new that they might not be on any lists yet! If anything, Dawnstar is definitely on the nice list she's a very sweet gal she's one of the more kind cats of craterclan! Snowspark is one of the more ambiguous cats of craterclan, he's such a workaholic that he becomes crabby and sharp from how tired he is. But in the end he's just trying to do what's best for the Clan as much as it might not be the right thing to do.

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:06 am

Day 12
Username: Shuurock
Clan link:The Pride
Prompt:

Was The Pride nice their first year in the forest? Well… I’d say compared to some of the other clans causing trouble in the forest they’ve stayed to themselves. Though that doesn’t mean they were particularly nice either.

Lion has always been a pushy cat, telling others what to do and bullying house cats to no end. While Thistle has become a proper member of The Pride, Lion relentlessly bullied him in his first few months, knowing he disliked violence and gross things she would make him do them using the excuse that he was the only student to her advantage.

Sticky has also been a bit naughty, not just taking things from human dumps, but also taking things from loners, and camping humans. Food is food right, and when it’s hot dogs where can you go wrong?

(138 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:08 am

Day 12
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Was your clan nice this year? Or are they on the naughty list? Explain why.

It depends on the cat. Some of the group holds tightly to their morals from their past life, and won't steal from NPCs, even if it won't matter the next day. They're often willing to help out the NPCs around them as well, even if they're all (or mostly) gone the next day. Others in the group care less about being "good;" if everything around them resets daily, do their actions really matter? These cats are more likely to steal from the NPCs in order to survive, and less likely to go on ridiculous quests to help them out. A lot of the cats are in between these two extremes though, and struggle between doing the right thing and just trying to survive in this chaotic world.

[ 127 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:14 am

Day 11
Username: Vinson
Clan link: clan of the broken night
Prompt:

This really depends on who you ask, doesn't it? Overall, the clan of the broken night tends to be one of the nicer groups in the city. They follow a semblance of the warrior code, and so they would never hurt any cat that wasn't causing them trouble, they take in lost kits, they treat one another fairly - most of the time. There's a select few in the clan who wouldn't hesitate to start a fight, to turn a blind eye to another cat in need, and Carrionstar usually attempts to weed out this behavior. But there are things that even he cannot see, shadows lurking around the corner, in his own den.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:38 am

Day 12
Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan link: Cavernclan
Prompt:

Due to their astoundingly small size, the entirety of cavernclan (all four of them) have managed to stay nice this year! They spent the majority of the year gradually building up the camp and gathering herb stocks up to ensure a suitable leafbare, and because of this they have mostly stayed out of trouble! Working together and staying friendly saved them from the naughty list surely, and on top of that they hardly even put a dent in the prey surrounding their territory during greenleaf and leaf-fall! The clan only took what they needed, and now share without complaint. Thats working together, sharing, helping and just generally being kind all ticked off! No naughty cats here- yet.
[117 words]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:47 am

Day 12
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

It honestly depends on the cat, but its safe to say a majority of them made it onto the nice list. Many felines have made an effort to aid those around them in hopes of a better future, and an even better year in the near future. Yet there are some who've only been a burden to those around them, constantly doing the complete opposite of helping out and merely causing further destruction.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:53 am

Day 12
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: fogclan
    Prompt:
    fogclan has been nice this year or so they thought. they take in cats who need help and listen to what starclan have to say. the open their borders throughout the years to any loners who need prey and to let cats seek out help. the cats are constantly doing their best yet their leaders may not be doing so well. two liars of goldencry and rainingecho lie in their ranks and twist the clan to rainingecho’s design. the cats do not question it, so are they truly at fault here and on the nice list or taken down to the naughty with goldencry and rainingecho? but, fogclan does believe for them to be on the nice list.

[118 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:00 pm

How do your cats prepare for the season? Do they migrate? Or perhaps just reinforce the camp before it’s too cold out?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 13[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It is now officially the end of day 12!

The following users have earned +10 exp for participating in day 12 of Catvent:
    allynabean
    Griff
    faelyn
    Kris Dreemur
    miraphoenix
    jay.
    vivika
    sushifoxx
    0zero0
    Whovian5EVA
    Shuurock
    I Like Bees
    Vinson
    ~Arokai*Rokujo~
    wiildsight
    lovage

User sushifoxx has won an uncommon edit!
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Day 13

Username: vivika
    Clan link: azeryn
    Prompt: (55 words!)

the kingdom of azeryn just bunker down into their homes! many fashion little cloaks and other pieces of clothing to help keep warm, while others collect firewood! the cold varies from the north to the south, east and west, so each of the four provinces have their own little method of weathering the cold! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Day 13
Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan link: Cavernclan
Prompt:
Cavernclan, as is predictable from the name, is nestled comfortably within a shallow cavern in a cliff face. This means the clan itself is mostly protected from the worst of the elements, with the exception of a few holes in the ceiling that allow natural light into the camp. Why leave when shelter is so readily available? The clans cats will spend most of leaf-fall gathering mosses and small branches in order to stuff the ceiling holes closed, and then line their nests with furs from prey and leaf litter to avoid the dirt and stone floors. The entrance to the camp is the only issue they ever really encounter during leafbare, as occasionally snow will fall from the top of the cliff. No one has been buried yet, but it is always a risk- and digging themselves out can be rather annoying. But the clan lives fairly deep into the north, thus making migration simply unrealistic. And so, the clan simply prepares for the worst and hopes for the best. Extra prey, extra foliage, extra cuddle piles in the dead of night.
[183 words]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes