Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 am

.Undertale.Mettaton. wrote:
Diamond Sparkle wrote:Goldenpelt/Loner/Chirp and twitch

Goldenpelt turned to twitch and chirp. "Hi, I know right, spent most of the morning searching for this." gold smiled stretching on the rock. "So nice."

Twitch;23;Tom;Tags; Chirp and Gold
Twitch was much nicer around Goldenpelt for some reason. Chirp noticed it, glancing back and forth between the two.
"See any clan cats?" He asked, tail twitching; head leaning to the side, tilting a bit at his question.

Chirp;23;Shecat;Tags; Twitch and Gold
Chirp yawned as she settled down at the base of a tree stump, coiled up in between its roots. "Clan cats... They drive me nuts..."
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:15 am

Skelly Leijon wrote:
Petalpelt of StarClan, Former Medicine Cat of DuskClan

"Timberpaw..." the soft voice called out. "Timberpaw!" it called out louder now accompanied by a soft laugh. "Over here Timberpaw.." a silvery tail could be seen only for a moment disappearing into a bush as another giggle.

Timberpaw // 7 moons tom // tags: Petalpelt
    timberpaw lifted his head from the stream, his eyes scanning the banks. he could have sworn he'd hea- as he thought to himself, he spotted the silver tail. he hesitated, hearing the giggles for a moment, before bursting across the bank to the deeper forest. he felt an intense pull, something that made him want to follow the voice. he needed to find out who was speaking to him. his ears strained with effort to hear any hint of where the strange cat was headed.
Image Image Image
β–‘
β–’
β–“

°°°°°
xxxxx ❀ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 ❀

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancΓ©e and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:36 am

//Flashstrom\\
The gash onlng his cheek stung. HE watched as FEather was attacked By SCar. She struggled. HE knew she was sick. "NO! GET OFF HER!" HE yowled jumping on top of him, clawing and biting trying to save FEathermist. He bit into SCars ear, tearing off a bit. HE turned to FEathermist, as she lay stunned. HE shook hid head as he turned to Luke, who was huffing and preparing to launch at him. Flashstrom stuck him hard, and Luke fell over, his head hitting a large stunned. HE knew he was unconsious so he quckly sprinted to Feathermist, grabbing his scruff, dragging her threw the forest, trying to find some sort of shelter, for him at her.
Last edited by bunny boy on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her β™₯ straight β™₯ single β™₯ ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
β™₯ x β™₯ x β™₯
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
β™₯ x β™₯ x β™₯
-----------
β™₯ apr. 24 β™₯ memes
β™₯ drill team β™₯ plays piano
β™₯ was: lovesick β™₯ mixed kid β™₯ chess
β™₯ mama of two fur babies. β™₯ extrovert.
β™₯ practically inhaling spaghetti. β™₯ caprisun.
β™₯ soft girl vibes. β™₯ aspiring makeup artist hehe.
β™₯ books β™₯ sprite β™₯ star wars & star trek β™₯ stickers
β™₯ slushies β™₯ naps β™₯ pillows !! β™₯ cuddles uwu β™₯ pink !! β™₯ 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluff Master » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am

Diamond Sparkle wrote:Goldenpelt/Loner/Chirp and twitch

Goldenpelt turned to twitch and chirp. "Hi, I know right, spent most of the morning searching for this." gold smiled stretching on the rock. "So nice."

Twitch;23;Tom;Tags; Chirp and Gold
Twitch was much nicer around Goldenpelt for some reason. Chirp noticed it, glancing back and forth between the two.
"See any clan cats?" He asked, tail twitching; head leaning to the side, tilting a bit at his question.

Chirp;23;Shecat;Tags; Twitch and Gold
Chirp yawned as she settled down at the base of a tree stump, coiled up in between its roots. "Clan cats... They drive me nuts..."

Goldenpelt/Loner/Chirp and Twitch

"One complained about me sleeping on this rock apparently this is duskclan territory, going to send a patrol apparently." Gold yawned. "Nothing I ain't faced before."
I officially published a Book. I am an Author, it proves that dreams can be reached, no matter what that Dream maybe. Dream big, the only thing something you is yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttp://pfq.me/JadeCowen
Fluff Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

Feathermist

Feathermist found herself lost in thought, she didn't mean to hurt the kittypet, or hurt herself. "Maybe the kittypet has anger issues?" or maybe hes just a freak who likes to mess cats just to have fun?" Feathermist thought. all she could see was white, she couldn't feel anything nor the bad scratches that were deep inside her like porcupine quills.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:58 am

β™›Scarβ™›

He hissed in pain and rolled over. Where was Luke? He looked around and spotted him, his body not moving. 'LUKE!!!' He yelled at the top of his lungs, dashing towards him. He panicked and licked his mate's cheek, wishing for him to move. 'Oh... please don't be dead... not today! Not after we just became mates! Luke WAKE UP!!' Scar yelled, nuzzling the tom. He didn't care about his only injuries, only of Luke.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
❝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:34 am

Skelly Leijon wrote:Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight, Open

Swiftleap followed Frozennight back in silence At least we caught a good amount. he thought to himself. He still felt a good amount of worry for Frozennight but figured he'd be able to handle himself. He also felt a bit of guilt for not going after Hawktalon, he probably should have checked up on him too while he was out.. But he wouldn't be gone much longer would he? He padded into camp and set his prey down on the fresh kill pile. Glancing around he looked for Briareyes or Hawktalon wondering if either of them were back. He didn't see them first glance so he just sat down not far from the prey pile and began to groom his fur as Frozennight left.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon chuckled "Yeah sounds like a plan." he said as he stood up. "But be warned, I'll probably take forever to find herbs, I never helped the medicine cat when I was an apprentice. I'm not good at finding plants." he said as he started back towards camp. "Oh, you know, I forgot about my brother, I probably shouldn't have left him hanging in camp anyways." he said with a shrug.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw nodded "Okay.." she said still sounding a little nervous. She shook her head, she should be strong for Ivypaw, she was younger than her and she was Briareyes' apprentice. She turned to Ivypaw and smiled "Let's keep training!" she said. "I bet Briareyes will be really surprised by all your new moves we can teach you!" she said with a small nod.

Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal flicked her ears thoughtfully. "It's been a tradition for a very long time.." she said softly. "DuskClan wasn't founded with this tradition.. " she paused, coming to a stand still. "If.. memory serves me correctly.. My Mother said, DuskClan wasn't always alone. There was another Clan here with us. But back then.. We were.. DawnClan.. The name of the other clan.. That I can't remember. But back in DawnClan, there was a fight started. Between us and the other Clan because of some disloyal cats. They'd taken up mates in another clan and produced half clan kits. Each Clan wanted them. But Duskstar was furious.. He believed his Clan needed more structure.. That this couldn't be allowed to happen again.. And he made the tradition and a few new rules for us all.. He changed DawnClan to DuskClan.. Somewhere along the line the other clan must have disappeared. My Mother would never tell me where they went or what happened to them." she frowned slightly. "Only that because of the disloyalty of some, we all must stay true to the tradition to prevent it from ever happening again. Whoever is proven to be disloyal must be exiled. As DuskClan has to be a clan of true loyalty." she looked at Waterpaw sadly.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze opened her eyes "Thanks." she said simply her voice dull as her eyes. She moved her head slightly on her paws so that she could look at the blackbird but made no move to actually eat it. She coughed again and shook a little, the constant coughing was starting to cause a dull ache in her ribs. She curled up but said nothing else to Frozennight as if he wasn't even there to her.

Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow laughed a little "Well..." he said tilting his head to the side, his fur moving ever slightly. "So far.. I've tried to talk a little quieter.. I've been told I get a little loud when I get excited." he said. "Um.. I've tried walking quieter.. Doesn't always work." he said shaking his head. "I have to make a conscious effort to do it. I'm still not use to it completely." he explained. He lashed his long tail a bit "I haven't tried climbing any trees though.. That's hard enough without trying to be stealthy. I don't know how some cats do it.."

"Over here!" she called out. "You're almost there!" she said her voice rising with excitement. She moved past another layer of bushes and sat down on a smooth silvery rock below a circle of trees. She smiled a gentle wind fluffing up her silvery tabby pelt. "Hello Timberpaw." she greeted warmly "You probably don't know me, But I know you."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

Timberpaw // 7 moons tom // tags: Petalpelt
    timberpaw gently stepped out of the bushes, staring at the cat he'd followed. "you know me?" it was then that he realized the shecat had a star-like glow and was just the slightest bit transparent. what seemed like millions of questions fluttered into his head, but he kept them down as he scented at the air, trying to understand. "are you.. dead?"
Image Image Image
β–‘
β–’
β–“

°°°°°
xxxxx ❀ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 ❀

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancΓ©e and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:55 am

Silvertail|19 moons| She-cat| Mate: TBA| Forbbiden Mate: Open| Apprentice: Open| Tags: Open|
Silvertail padded into the woods once more. She lept up onto a wide branch on her favorite tree and layed down. Silvertail yawned and smiled. She wondered what life a rouge would be and how sad it would be to live alone. She glanced over to her left and saw a flash of orange. Squirrel..
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:08 am

Petalpelt nodded "Yes, I am dead." she said. "My name is Petalpelt, I was a medicine cat of DuskClan. My kin still lives in DuskClan you know, I haven't been gone that long." she said with a soft laugh. "Only one is left however.." she looked a little sad but only for a moment. "But this isn't about Rainypaw this is about something else." she gave him a grim look. "I've got a message for you Timberpaw. From one Medicine cat to another.. StarClan wants you to be told something.. It's very important that you remember every word, young one. It's imperative to the survival of DuskClan." she said.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes