DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Animals65 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:29 am

Creamflower follows Bearshadow smiles, listening to his story. "That sounds like a nice story." she said. "And yes I guess it is true that now we can see the flowers more often! I have always loved flowers! They always look and smell really beautifully, especially in newleaf."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 am

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong perked up her ears, warmth radiating away from her pelt for a moment (like blushing),"I.. I love you too Nighthawk." The shecat purred outloud, never really thinking she would have gotten the chance to say that to the cat who she'd liked for a few moons now. "Do you.. maybe wanna be like forbidden mates or something?",she was quiet with her question, like she was unsure of if it was a smart idea to ask or not yet.

Briareyes + Volekit // tags: Swiftleap, Treekit
    Volekit perked up his ears, questions immediately escaping his muzzle,"When do the patrols go out? When the sun comes out right? What else do warriors do, like do they still get the moss or do the apprentices always have to get the moss for camp?" Braireyes chuckled at the kitten, who also asked too many questions.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

A look of sadness passed across Wolfstar's face, a fleeting thought of Petalpelt and how he blamed the assigned mates for her demise. "We don't have assigned mates in DawnClan." he said. "That's DuskClan, we don't follow their barbaric traditions." he said careful to keep the anger out of his voice. "But you are welcome to join us Sly, though your name will have to change slightly to fit our clan." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust looked over at Vixenglare as his apprentice left and offered her a small smile. "Are you feeling better?" he asked. "Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightleaf //

Pinesting paused, waiting to make sure Marblepaw caught up to them. He then continued along "So where should we go hunting at?" he asked. He scented the air then huffed "I don't smell anything close to camp.. Not that, that's surprising but.. Kinda wish it was closer.."

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded "I would say so.. why?" he asked frowning slightly. He glanced around to make sure no one else was paying attention to them before he looked at her again. "Is something wrong?" he inquired tilting his head slightly.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind frowned, shuffling his paws slightly. "Would you like me to describe Stormwake?" he asked softly as he watched her expression for any signs she did even if she didn't say she wanted him to. "I could tell you what Stormwake's mate looks like too... I think they make each other really happy." he said still frowning.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes, Open // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Embernose //

Brackenfall had slipped out of camp some time ago, bored and unsure what to do with himself that day. His apprentice was busy, they'd train later. And his brother was nowhere in sight. He headed out, going towards the river when he spotted Embernose and made his way over to her, sitting down beside her. He let out a fake sigh then chuckled "Boring day for you too?" he asked. "I don't think i've accomplished a single thing." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Swiftleap nodded "Some go out when the sun comes up. But there is more than one patrol a day." he said. "Warriors are allowed to go out on patrols, go hunting, or just go out on their own. There is a lot of freedom as a warrior as you don't need permission to do a lot of things. But it comes with a lot of responsibility and after a lot of training. You have to prove yourself after all your training. Show that you deserve to be a warrior." he said.

Treekit frowned before he looked over at their mother "How do we prove ourselves?" he asked. "How did you both prove yourselves??" he asked.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep looked at Snowpetal then back at Mottlecloud frowning. Once Snowpetal had left the three siblings spoke together their voices quiet. Shadowstep looked much more upset than Sootnose. After a few long moments the three siblings separated.
"I'm going to go talk to Spottedpaw." Sootnose said softly as she padded away first.
Shadowstep let out a sigh "Take care of yourself Mottlecloud, I hope to see you soon." he said before he too left, returning to Snowpetal alone. His ears were pinned "Let's go. Sootnose has something to take care of." he mumbled as he brushed past her and padded out of camp.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud nodded and headed forward immediately "Lets follow it." he said. He nudged her "It'll be alright." he said as they moved forward. He paused when they finally got close to the camp, he could hear talking from within it.. "That has to be it.." he whispered.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls began but quickly stopped "Which way do I walk?" she asked. "Should I move closer to the tree or farther from it to move enough to get to the next branch." she said.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

Islandheart felt the tips of her ears heat up "Actually yes." she said trying not to smirk. "That would be most helpful I believe." she said purring slightly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar nodded "It's obvious others are like us.." she said softly. "Many others." she shook her head before she nuzzled him. "I'd love the chance to have a little place with you though Moonflight." she purred.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow smiled slightly and nodded "Maybe when it gets warmer then we can go along the path and see all the flowers? It shouldn't be that long now.. I'm sure Leafbare is almost over." he said before he looked around. Sure the snow seemed like it wasn't going anywhere in that moment but he was sure it was almost over.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump nodded before he gazed around as well. "Any ideas where he might be?" he asked looking back at her now. This was so out of character for Puddlejump, he was not known to go against rules, to cause any trouble at all.. But how could he bare not to? If love wasn't worth risking it all for, what was?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies clawed at the ground in anger "I'm just trying to balance whats expected of me and what makes me happy but it doesn't really work." he let out a long sigh. "She's my friend." he said. "And I feel terrible.." his shoulders sagged. "I wasn't so sure how to feel when I was assigned to you. I was upset over Rainy and I didn't understand why they didn't assign me to Beestripe because we were always hanging out I just assumed thats how things went. You grow up with someone then you become mates and thats that." he shook his head. "But I really enjoyed being around you but it seemed to always make her mad.. And she wanted to be happy.. And I wanted her to be happy and not hate me.." he shook his head before he sat down staring down at his paws. "I've been so confused.. What am I suppose to feel? I just wanted to stay around you.. and be her friend.. But I don't think i'm suppose to do both." he said.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Paleflame, Open //

Willowsong sat quietly in camp beside her brother, she pawed at the snow on the ground and let out a small sigh. "Riverbriar's been out of camp a lot lately.." she mumbled sneaking a glance at her brother. She has her suspicions about their older sister.. She suspected that she'd found someone she actually liked. she hoped she did but.. She wished she'd let them in on the secret.. She'd like to meet them.. Or at least know them.. She looked over at Paleflame and frowned.

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowsong, Open //

Paleflame was eating a small mouse as he sat beside his sister, listening to her quietly. He didn't say anything until he finished up with his meal. He licked his paw before he frowned at her "Willowsong she doesn't have to share everything with us.. You know the rules around here. I can't blame her for being quiet but we don't even know if that's true. She just might like patrolling in the winter a lot." he whispered before he shook his head. He looked out at camp "We should be more concerned about us.. What are we gonna do as new warriors?" he asked frowning slightly.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw grinned "Oh?? I'm the winner this time?" she asked before she laughed. "Great!!" she said. She puffed her chest out proudly and let out a low purr "It's nice to be recognized for your achievements." she said winking at him.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

Dandelionpaw settled a seething glare on Troutsplash when he first denied Persia, tail lashing ready to open his mouth and go off. But he kept quiet, not saying anything just yet. His glare however didn't let up when he heard Troutsplash mention Persia's mother. But he couldn't hold it in "Love is not disloyalty." he spat. "These rules are wrong. They hurt cats. Being inlove is not a disloyal thing." he said.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She walked next to her mate, stopping when she heared some talking and maybe the camps entrance near the bushes. She swallowed hard, her heart started to beat in nervousness "Can we just walk into there?" she meowed shyly. This whole moving to Dawnclan was her idea, but now she was not that sure anymore, so many thinks run into her mind.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

He smilled at Lilykit "yeah, be a tag and try to catch us" he meowed playfully.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He flicked his ears "please don't say that, you will be very sad if any of the medicine cats dies" he meowed thibking "and who knows maybe you will have little bigger jobs to do, when you're older?" he meowed softy.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She looked at him "I am sorry you feel that way..." she meowed sighing "I know I am your assigned mate, but into the end it's means nothing" she said "I love you...I loved you before we was even assigned to each others... so it was like dream to me when we was" she continued flicking her tail nervously "I just wanted the truth, If you like Beestripe more than me, I am not going to stop you, you can be with her, but I guess you need to find out yourself, what you really want" she meowed smilling.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

Her eyes got big in suprise, looked away again when she started to blush once again. Swallowing hard this tom make her feel very akwardly and nervous "...you know you're the first tom ever to say suck a words to me" she meowed silently. Shaking her head "but yes...eh.. you're very handsome too" she said looking her paws.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He swallowed again and clawed the snowy ground under him "...when I was younger I thought I will never break the assigned mate code" he meowed sighing "Well then it was very easy to say, I had not any interest toward anyone" he meowed looking at her "I would love to be your forgidden mate, even if it's against the code, but I love you" he meowed facing the she-cat.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He looked at Mousekit "Wait, why are you bunishing her too? It was my idea? She only followed me" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 29 moons | Rank unknown | crush: open |mate: open | tags: Alfie

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)
She-cat | 13 moons | rank unknown | crush: wb Pinesting | tags: Pinepaw

She looked at him confused "what no mentor? Are you kidding me?" she yowled in suprise "I didnt think Desertstar is that old, that he is starting forget things" she meowed worriedly.

Ivythorn
Agender | 32 moons | Exiled | crush/ forgidden mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She nodded licking her mate "yeah lets see some other Place tomorrow, or before I become a rolling tuftball full of your kits" she meowed giving his a look "Pray in starclan that I am not going to be too big" she meowed giving a small laught.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She watched her apprentices movements, taking a stepd further when she attacked to her side "better, but not enought" she meowed to her. Her eyes was completely at the Smokepaw now and Squirrelpaw was outside of her view for now.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

Smirkling at him he raced after him. Jumping up and down to the branches and rocks the tom was getting closer to the frozen lake "Oh wow, look it's all blue and shiny" he meowed almost sliding when he stopped running.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He looked little sad "I do" he meowed smilling but then it disappeared "I want to make you feel better, because this is not end of the world" he meowed sighing.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She padded along with the two Warriors "you're kind of lazy are you Pinesting?" she meowed in a playful way. Flicking her ears she looked at Nightleaf "Do you have any...um favorite hunting places?" she meowed.
[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:15 am

Creamflower smiles and nods, her heart pounding harder. "That sounds like a great idea Bearshadow!" she said. "We should definitely do that!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; None//Tagged; Oatbelly

Stormwake pressed their nose against Oatbelly's as they spoke "I'd be perfectly fine with or without kits, it is your choice." They reassured, before adding "After all, we could have our own whenever we pleased."

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

Her face lit up and her ears instinctively perked up at the offer "That would be wonderful!" She meowed quickly, adding on after she forgot to finish "Yes, they are perfect for each other. I'm glad to see Stormwake so happy." Windsong answered genuinely, her tail flicking. She had envied the fact that Stormwake could be satisfied with their assigned mate, but had gotten over it with time. After all, worrying about something out of her control would only make things worse.

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; ded very sad bean// Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Swancloud

She shook her head, putting up her smile once again to cover her saddened interior. "I don't think so. But that's okay..." Her tone was cheerful, but the words said otherwise. Oddly, Willowtree was surprised to find she could control her emotions so well, and was quite thankful for the ability.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

the tom tilted his head in obvious confusion "Now? But isn't it too late?" He questioned, rather surprised at the suggestion from his mate.

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

The Tom suddenly looked flustered at what was supposed to be a joke. "O-Oh! We could go back if you'd prefer, It'd be fine with me." Smokestep meowed quickly, his reaction seeming a bit odd, even for him.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The she-cat was not paying very close attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Hollytouch "Oh, sorry about that!" She apologized, her voice rather distant in her ears.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook was sitting in camp, debating on going out of camp when she noticed Narrowstep wasn't busy at all. Trotting over to him quickly, she dipped her head rather suddenly "Hi. We should go on patrol. It's not safe out there alone." She meowed quickly, her words sounding rather odd.

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

A wide grin was present on the kits muzzle as he was praise, and as rewards for his catch, he swallowed the tiny spider. "... But how is it supposed to feed a clan?" The tom asked, tilting his little head. {Okay if you have seen a cat eat a spider just know it's actually pretty cute and not disgusting okay okay}

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; not open// Tagged; Eagleface

Meeting, tired from night shift

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open
{WB}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 am

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong smiled, moving her nose to touch his for a second of silence. She purred, more than happy in that moment. "I'm so glad you love me, I don't think I could be any happier in my entire life",she rested her head against Nighthawk's pelt, forgetting about fishing all together.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:15 am

Forward One Moon
- It has been raining now for two days, the DawnClan camp is beginning to slowly collect water but their camp is on a higher ground than DuskClan. DuskClan camp is filling with water the dens will soon begin to flood. There is thunder and lightning and the rain seems to be unending. Storm will begin to get harsher as more cats wake up and see the flood beginning. DawnClan camp will flood after DuskClan's -

Wolfstar
// Tom // 52 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightdust, Open //

Wolfstar sat outside of his den watching his ever growing camp quietly. It was finally newleaf.. Or at the very least the very beginning of it becoming new leaf. The intense cold had finally broken and the snow had melted, though that seemed to mostly be because it wouldn't stop raining. He was sitting under a tree avoiding most of it but it was beginning to collect at his paws. He frowned worriedly, the camp was on high ground.. Was it beginning to flood anywhere? Should he send a patrol out? He looked over as his brother moved to join him.

Nightdust
// Tom // 52 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Wolfstar, Open //

Nightdust padded out of the warrior's den, pinning his ears as the rain hit him and quickly made his way over to his brother. Sitting down beside him he let out a small hiss "Did it never stop raining? It was raining yesterday." he said. He let out a huff "It's getting warmer but this rain still feels a little cold." he complained.

Quietbrook
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Quietbrook peered out of the warrior's den and frowned, she was uncertain if she wanted to get up and go out there with all of that rain. Looking over at Rainysplash to see if the younger warrior was awake she decided maybe she'd wait for her. She'd been talking to Rainysplash a little more over the last moon. Considering she was the only daughter of Petalpelt, the cousin that Quietbrook had been closest to. Quietbrook had begun to clung to her since she had rejoined clan life with DawnClan.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Open //

Mottlecloud opened his eyes slowly, yawning slightly as he stretched his legs forward. He looked beside him looking for his mate to see if she was awake yet or if she'd left the den already.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White, Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Rainysplash was still asleep this morning, she always slept the best when it was raining even if that rain was refusing to let up. (Feel free to wake her up)

Pinesting
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Pinesting was curled up in his nest sound asleep and unwilling to wake up and face the drenched world outside. (feel free to wake him up)

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 42 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Embergaze was up, out in camp, and pacing around. The DuskClan camp was lower than the DawnClan one so more water was already filling it. She was nervous about the nursery and the elders den.. Should she wake everyone up and move them to higher ground? Was she over reacting? Should she send out a patrol? She pinned her ears against her soaked fur as more water rained down on them and flinched when the sound of thunder filled the air.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 42 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Open //

Frostpetal was still asleep, curled up in the back of the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: text //

Bayclaw was awake, sitting outside of the warrior's den her bright blue eyes never leaving Embergaze as she watched the other she-cat pace around. She frowned glancing towards the nursery the same uneasy thoughts on her mind. Though like Embergaze she wasn't so sure about what to do.. She looked towards the medicine cat's den. Were there herbs going to wash away soon? The warrior's den wasn't full of water yet but were the other dens getting there?

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze padded out of the warrior's den, looking down at the water that rushed to meet his paws as soon as he stepped down into the clearing for camp. He frowned and glanced around uneasy.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Ravenwind awoke to the sound of thunder and lifted his head up slowly, blinking away the sleep he nudged his brother. "It's still raining.." he mumbled to him.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes, Open // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Open //

Brackenfall opened his eyes, yawned and looked out of the warrior's den. He frowned and glanced at Ravenwind then looked back. "Great. Today's going to be just great." he mumbled.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Hawktalon, Nursery - Open //

Swiftleap being the early riser he was, and Hawktalon being his unfortunate victim of always being the one he woke up early, were already outside of the nursery. Swiftleap looked much more nervous than his brother and kept glancing back inside the nursery ready to wake them all up. Usually he'd have left to go hunting but he had refused this morning. Not liking how much water was filling up the camp so quickly. It was barely dawn.. It shouldn't be this much..

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Swiftleap, Nursery - Open //

Hawktalon sat beside his brother looking much more awake than usual for him at this time of day. His whiskers twitched but he didn't say anything as he watched the rain. He shifted uncomfortably not liking how much water was gathering at his paws.

Shadowstep
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep was still asleep, unaware of the rain outside. (feel free to wake him up)

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Mistyfalls laid curled up in her nest silently listening to the rain with her back to the entrance.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Islandheart laid in her nest close by Mistyfalls, still asleep this morning. (Feel free to wake her up)

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 27 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Riverbriar hesitated by the warriors den entrance immediately feeling uncomfortable with how the water was rushing in. Obviously the others thought so too.. Her former mentor Bayclaw sat nearby looking especially anxious and Embergaze was pacing.. She looked back into the den looking for Moonflight and her younger siblings Paleflame and Willowsong.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Creamflower // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow laid in his nest still asleep. His flank rising and falling slowly, he didn't usually wake up right away in the morning not even for the sound of thunder.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

(Where we going to move them to DawnClan in the new moon or not? Was unsure so left him in DuskClan)

Sunspots
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Sunspots had left camp regardless of the weather in an attempt to go hunting. They'd still need prey right?

Moondust
// She-cat // 22 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Moondust was awake but seemingly didn't care about the situation unfolding outside. She'd been moping since her sister Lunardust disappeared and never returned. She had hardly spoken to anyone since then.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Stormyskies padded out of the warrior's den and sat down beside Bayclaw, he looked at her then at Embergaze and frowned. Why were they all just sitting here staring at the water? Couldn't they do something?

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open//

Willowsong slowly got out of her nest but paused when she saw her older sister looking for all of them at the entrance. She frowned obviously confused, was something wrong?

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Paleflame opened his eyes and looked up at Willowsong before he lifted his head to look over at Riverbriar and frowned before he yawned.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Open //

Squirrelpaw was still asleep in the apprentices den. (Feel free to wake her up)

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw had just woken up and had stuck her head out of the apprentice's den watching the rain.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Open //

Still asleep in the apprentices den (Feel free to wake him up)

Treekit
// Tom // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Treekit was awake but hadn't moved from his spot beside his mother yet.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 4 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Acornkit was awake as well but was trying to get close enough to the entrance to try to see past her father and her uncle to see why they were sitting there and not bringing back anything for her to eat.

--

Benji
// Tom // 29 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Open, Will write for her later

Lunardust
// She-cat // 22 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, Will write for her later
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 am

xxxxx29 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

calm

xxxxx33 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: open

asleep

xxxxx2 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, open

asleep

xxxxx13 - ♀ SOFTPETAL
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx12 - ♂ VIPERCRY
Rank: warrior Mood calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

Vipercry was awake and padded out to sit down beside Spottedpaw. "You think it will ever stop raining?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: open

asleep
    (( might kill him off ))

xxxxx30 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

The tom woke up in a panic before he looked around the den but sighed in relief when seeing that Riverbriar was already safe. He padded over to her and meowed, "What's going on with the rain?"

xxxxx12 - ♀ BERRYSTORM
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx30 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

asleep
    (( I may also kill her off ))

xxxxx30 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: ---- Mate: Deathgaze Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: nervous Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

The tom was asleep until he woke up feeling their den become a little damp. "Ivythorn, wake up. Something is happening."

xxxxx30 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in his den
    (( I might kill him off ))

xxxxx29 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: cranespirit Mate: none Tags: cranespirit, open

The tom almost woke up immediately after feeling water touch his fur. The first thing he did, he raced over to Cranespirit and whispered, "Hey get up!"

xxxxx29 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx13 - ♂ SALMONHOP
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

The tom was running around in the clearing enjoying the small rise of water.

xxxxx32 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

sleeping

xxxxx32 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

The she cat was laying down at the entrance of the camp watching the rain.

xxxxx32 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx12 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw Mate: none Tags: open

Sleeping

xxxxx32 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: open

asleep still

xxxxx19 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

Mousebriar had been awake for a while now panicking about the water. Now the tom was trying to wake up his forbidden mate but occasionally shook his assigned mate awake. "Leaffire wake up. Something isn't right."

xxxxx19- ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: scared Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was laying down in her den before being awoken by the rising waters. She raced over to Owlbreeze and shook him awake.

xxxxx10- ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: open

Hoppaw was laying down in the apprentices den before waking up by the feeling of being cold. When she did wake up, she was greeted by water slowly beginning to rise.

xxxxx10 - ♀ ROOKPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: worried Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

The she cat woke up and felt water get breathed into her lungs. Rookpaw coughed before she jumped up noticing that he water has risen a bit. She looked around efore dashing out of the den only to be greeted by rain.

xxxxx18 - ♂ MAX

The tom has been wondering around in the rain trying to find materials to keep his den from flooding.

xxxxx27 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: open

Alfie is hiding out in his den still awaiting for the rain to stop.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 am

Flamingshadow
She-cat |21 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: open

She didn't sleep almost at all, the heavy raining and lightning make her very nervous. She curled her tail tightly over her two kits and hoped this was just original rain.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |3 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: open

sleeping

Plumlight
Tom | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Shining- | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shining-

Unhearing some talking the newly made warrior stood up and walked out of the den, taking a quick look around the clearning. Flicking his ears he turn back to the den and walked to his long time crush "hey beautiful wake up" he meowed poking her gently.

Waterflight
She-cat | 15 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: open

She sleeped at the Warriors den when a cold air waked her up. little shivering she noticed that her mate was already left the den. Slowly she stood up and walked into the rain, realising what was happening here.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 29 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | tags: Otterleap

Her blinked her eyes and looked at Otterleap "Otterleap, what is it?" she meowed yawning tiredly. She was still to tired to get what was going on here.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/Aspensong | tags: open

He looked the rain at the elders den, flicking his tail nervously. The water was not even that hight yet, but he was already very worried about his forgidden mate Aspensong and even his assigned mate.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 33 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: open

She was being awaken and looked the water, hoping that it could not go any more higter than it was.

Silentstream
She-cat |26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| crush: Smallfoot | assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: open

sleeping

Goosetail
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Goldenstripe | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/open | tags: open

He was being wake for a moment now, he didn't could sleep for the heavy raining. Flicking his ears he listened the other before stood up and walked toward the den entrance, stopping for a moment to se the pretty golden she-cat there.

Deathgaze
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

He waked when heared some cats talking outside and inside the den. Stooding up the one eyed cat padded to his forgidden mate, punching him into the head gently "wake wake sleeping beauty" he meowed joking.

Bluewave
tom | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspen- |assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: open

sleeping

Twistedpaw
tom | 8 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

sleeping

Loner
Falconkit
Tom | 4 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: open

He sat near the dens entrance and looked the heavy rain, sighing hardly, because the rain was continued for days.

Blizzardfang
Tom |60 moons | loner (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

(he will die)

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 30 moons |loner| crush: wb Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: open

She is sleeping somewhere near the Duskclan/ Dawnclan borders

Ivythorn
Agender | 33 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She narrowed her eys to her mate, giving him a small hiss. Her due day could be any day now and she was becomed rather aggressive. Thogutht she calmed when feeled the cold water wetting her belly which wa like a balloon "what is this?" she yelped stooding up.

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 9 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: open

Sleeping

[center]Flurrybreeze
She- cat |23 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She awakened when Mottlecloud started to move out, she loved to use his soft pelt as a pillow. Yawning she blinked as she stood up and walked out of the den, nudging her mate "Mottlecloud, is something wrong?" she meowed before noticed the water.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Pinesting | tags: open

sleeping
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me