DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She gived a quick look around the camp and most of it's cats, which was still inside there. Swallowing little nervously, because now it was real, they was leaving and there was not coming back any longer. She gived her mate a small shy smile "yes, lets get going, before Desertstar comes back" she said little a silent for a moment "you know we could tell Embergaze that we're leaving, but she is not here right now" she meowed noticing that any of the high cats was not there.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

He smilled at Lilykit "yeah, be a tag and try to catch us" he meowed playfully.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He flicked his ears "please don't say that, you will be very sad if any of the medicine cats dies" he meowed thibking "and who knows maybe you will have little bigger jobs to do, when you're older?" he meowed softy.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She watched her sister and Mottlecloud talking there, feeling how her mate sit next to her. Sighing she gived her a sad look "she is leaving...." she said almost whispering "my only family member is leaving, but I am not angry to her, she does what she thinks is the best for her" she meowed still very silently, then smiled "and she found a love at last, I hope she will be happy where ever they go" she said not facing the tom at the moment.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

Her eyes got big in suprise, looked away again when she started to blush once again. Swallowing hard this tom make her feel very akwardly and nervous "...you know you're the first tom ever to say suck a words to me" she meowed silently. Shaking her head "but yes...eh.. you're very handsome too" she said looking her paws.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He didn't look at the she-cat when she speaked, he was silent for a moment, Swallowing hard she looked the water then Aspensong "you know..um Aspensong...I like to be with you too..." he meowed smilling then got more and more serious "...I love you" he meowed suddently.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He looked at Mousekit "Wait, why are you bunishing her too? It was my idea? She only followed me" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 29 moons | Rank unknown | crush: open |mate: open | tags: Alfie

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)
She-cat | 13 moons | rank unknown | crush: wb Pinesting | tags: Pinepaw

She smilled "Oh Pinepaw? Just guessed" she meowed flicking her ears "Well I was once a Duskclan apprentice, so I know lot about it, but it's long story" she meowed "So what are you dioing there all alone? where is your mentor?" she asked.

Ivythorn
Agender | 32 moons | Exiled | crush/ forgidden mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She nodded licking her mate "yeah lets see some other Place tomorrow, or before I become a rolling tuftball full of your kits" she meowed giving his a look "Pray in starclan that I am not going to be too big" she meowed giving a small laught.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She watched her apprentices movements, taking a stepd further when she attacked to her side "better, but not enought" she meowed to her. Her eyes was completely at the Smokepaw now and Squirrelpaw was outside of her view for now.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

Smirkling at him he raced after him. Jumping up and down to the branches and rocks the tom was getting closer to the frozen lake "Oh wow, look it's all blue and shiny" he meowed almost sliding when he stopped running.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He looked little sad "I do" he meowed smilling but then it disappeared "I want to make you feel better, because this is not end of the world" he meowed sighing.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She padded along with the two Warriors "you're kind of lazy are you Pinesting?" she meowed in a playful way. Flicking her ears she looked at Nightleaf "Do you have any...um favorite hunting places?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

A look of sadness passed across Wolfstar's face, a fleeting thought of Petalpelt and how he blamed the assigned mates for her demise. "We don't have assigned mates in DawnClan." he said. "That's DuskClan, we don't follow their barbaric traditions." he said careful to keep the anger out of his voice. "But you are welcome to join us Sly, though your name will have to change slightly to fit our clan." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust looked over at Vixenglare as his apprentice left and offered her a small smile. "Are you feeling better?" he asked. "Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightleaf //

Pinesting paused, waiting to make sure Marblepaw caught up to them. He then continued along "So where should we go hunting at?" he asked. He scented the air then huffed "I don't smell anything close to camp.. Not that, that's surprising but.. Kinda wish it was closer.."

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded "I would say so.. why?" he asked frowning slightly. He glanced around to make sure no one else was paying attention to them before he looked at her again. "Is something wrong?" he inquired tilting his head slightly.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind looked at her, smiling softly before he looked back up at the sky. "Well it's been getting darker quicker lately, as it always does in leaf bare." he said. "Right now theres a lot of clouds, the snowing stopped and they're slowly starting to disperse so we can see the sky behind them. You can see the first stars if you look close enough.. But right now it's shades of reds and purples." he said softly.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Treekit sighed "But.. it gets boring being in the nursery all the time.." he complained. He flopped down on the ground looking up at his parents with the most miserable look he could manage. "Everyone else gets to go out and explore.. Why can't we go out and explore?" he asked.

Swiftleap snorted "You'll have plenty of time to do that and when you do you'll wish you were still in the nursery with your mother." he said chuckling lightly. "You won't have as much fun waking up early to go out on patrols." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep looked at Snowpetal then back at Mottlecloud frowning. Once Snowpetal had left the three siblings spoke together their voices quiet. Shadowstep looked much more upset than Sootnose. After a few long moments the three siblings separated.
"I'm going to go talk to Spottedpaw." Sootnose said softly as she padded away first.
Shadowstep let out a sigh "Take care of yourself Mottlecloud, I hope to see you soon." he said before he too left, returning to Snowpetal alone. His ears were pinned "Let's go. Sootnose has something to take care of." he mumbled as he brushed past her and padded out of camp.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud nodded in agreement and headed out of camp, heading towards the border. "I don't know exactly where but if we keep going through the territory i'm sure we'll catch the scent soon." he said softly. He kept his eyes forward, not letting himself look back at DuskClan.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls began but quickly stopped "Which way do I walk?" she asked. "Should I move closer to the tree or farther from it to move enough to get to the next branch." she said.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

Islandheart felt the tips of her ears heat up "Actually yes." she said trying not to smirk. "That would be most helpful I believe." she said purring slightly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar nodded "It's obvious others are like us.." she said softly. "Many others." she shook her head before she nuzzled him. "I'd love the chance to have a little place with you though Moonflight." she purred.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow stood up "Shall we get going then?" he asked as he moved over to the camp entrance. "If we go through the forest and avoid getting to close to any water it'll be warmer on our walk." he said.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump offered her a small smile "I found out where the other clan is." he said keeping his voice low. "So if you're still interested in running away.. I know where we can go." he said softly. He had a nervous look in his eyes, he knew this was what they wanted but he was still nervous and upset. This was their home.. But it would punish them for being who they were.. For falling inlove with someone they 'weren't suppose to' So what choice did they have?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies stayed silent for a few long moments, just watching Waterflight a look of sadness on his face. After a little while he finally spoke "Waterflight.. I'm so sorry.." he said softly. "I know how awful it is to have your sibling leave.. No matter how good it is for them.. It still hurts.." he said. He pinned his ears, silent again for a few moments before he spoke again. "Why don't we do something to make you feel better? Whats your favorite thing to do?" he asked.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Paleflame, Open //

Willowsong sat quietly in camp beside her brother, she pawed at the snow on the ground and let out a small sigh. "Riverbriar's been out of camp a lot lately.." she mumbled sneaking a glance at her brother. She has her suspicions about their older sister.. She suspected that she'd found someone she actually liked. she hoped she did but.. She wished she'd let them in on the secret.. She'd like to meet them.. Or at least know them.. She looked over at Paleflame and frowned.

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowsong, Open //

Paleflame was eating a small mouse as he sat beside his sister, listening to her quietly. He didn't say anything until he finished up with his meal. He licked his paw before he frowned at her "Willowsong she doesn't have to share everything with us.. You know the rules around here. I can't blame her for being quiet but we don't even know if that's true. She just might like patrolling in the winter a lot." he whispered before he shook his head. He looked out at camp "We should be more concerned about us.. What are we gonna do as new warriors?" he asked frowning slightly.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw grinned "Oh?? I'm the winner this time?" she asked before she laughed. "Great!!" she said. She puffed her chest out proudly and let out a low purr "It's nice to be recognized for your achievements." she said winking at him.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

Dandelionpaw settled a seething glare on Troutsplash when he first denied Persia, tail lashing ready to open his mouth and go off. But he kept quiet, not saying anything just yet. His glare however didn't let up when he heard Troutsplash mention Persia's mother. But he couldn't hold it in "Love is not disloyalty." he spat. "These rules are wrong. They hurt cats. Being inlove is not a disloyal thing." he said.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:38 am

Creamflower nods and smiles, happy to spend time with Bearshadow. "Sounds like a plan!" she said following him. "Lead the way!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/9 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Dustfang
Ivypaw waited a moment after hearing Dustfang's call before making her way to the edge of the river. She shuddered slightly as she crossed and shook her fur out once she had made it to the other side. "Alright now the fun begins," she meowed to herself before sniffing the air and glancing at the ground for pawprints.

Nettle/Tom/9 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Open
Hunting

Shadowleap/Tom/17 moons/DuskClan Warrior/Assigned Mate: Deerwillow/Tags: Open
Sitting in camp
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Dustfang // tags: Ivypaw
    Dustfang remained in his little hole of a tree trunk, protected from the wind outside. For a while the tom had his ears perked, listening to every little sound but soon he found himself relaxing and enjoying his time waiting for his apprentice.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open

Darkear
She-cat|33 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

"Beautiful names." she meowed licking her swollen belly "How many do you think?"

Frecklepelt
Tom|32 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

Hunting

Leafeye
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

Sleeping

Cinderface
Tom|28 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

open

Honeydusk
She-cat|23 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

She sat up and started grooming

Goldstripe
She-cat|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

She woke up and padded outside yawning

Snowtuft
She-cat|mate: Puddlejump |Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: | scent: sweet berries

"Really! I would love to go run off their." She said looking around for her litter-mate Duststorm "I have to tell my brother."

Mint
TomMoons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags:open| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

"Great!" He took the first and savored it.

Pinepaw
Tom|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

"Actually, im not actaully sure if i have one, heh." he shook his head "It feels like the camp is always flooded with cats."

Heatpaw
|12 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

Sleeping

Gingerpaw
|12 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: open| scent: ginger

sleeping

Featherpelt
She-cat|37 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, Redfur| scent: milk

"Hello.." she sighed grooming her fur.

Riverkit
She-cat| 1 moon| tags: family, open| cent: milk

open

Birdkit
she cat|1 moon | tags: family, open| scent: milk

open

Duststorm
tom| 22 moons| assigned: idk| crush: open|tag: open|scent: Dust

open

Smallfoot
tom| wip| assigned: idk| crush:open|tags: open|scent: Normal?

The dwarf waddled out of the den and stretched "Nice day."[/quote]
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; None//Tagged; Oatbelly

Stormwake pressed their nose against Oatbelly's as they spoke "I'd be perfectly fine with or without kits, it is your choice." They reassured, before adding "After all, we could have our own."

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

The description pleased her, and a little purr came out of her throat. "You described it so well. I've found it harder to remember how things look now, but I don't think I could ever forget the stars. In fact, I'm having problems envisioning even Stormwake in my head now..." Her expression showed her mildly concerned, but it quickly went away as she shook her head. "...But it doesn't matter. I've never been so happy before, especially right now, even though I've lost my vision."

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; ded very sad bean// Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Swancloud

She shook her head, putting up her smile once again to cover her saddened interior. "I don't think so. But that's okay..." Her tone was cheerful, but the words said otherwise. Oddly, Willowtree was surprised to find she could control her emotions so well, and was quite thankful for the ability.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

the tom tilted his head in obvious confusion "Now? But isn't it too late?" He questioned, rather surprised at the suggestion from his mate.

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

The Tom suddenly looked flustered at what was supposed to be a joke. "O-Oh! We could go back if you'd prefer, It'd be fine with me." Smokestep meowed quickly, his reaction seeming a bit odd, even for him.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The she-cat was not paying very close attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Hollytouch "Oh, sorry about that!" She apologized, her voice rather distant in her ears.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook was sitting in camp, debating on going out of camp when she noticed Narrowstep wasn't busy at all. Trotting over to him quickly, she dipped her head rather suddenly "Hi. We should go on patrol. It's not safe out there alone." She meowed quickly, her words sounding rather odd.

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

A wide grin was present on the kits muzzle as he was praise, and as rewards for his catch, he swallowed the tiny spider. "... But how is it supposed to feed a clan?" The tom asked, tilting his little head. {Okay if you have seen a cat eat a spider just know it's actually pretty cute and not disgusting okay okay}

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; not open// Tagged; Eagleface

Meeting, tired from night shift

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open
{WB}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

Tail flicking she walked out of the Duskclan camp one last time and followed her mate, still prettu sad, Thought she was not that sad anymore, she can be with her love without being afraid for some bunisments if get catch By someone. She saw how the borders was showing up but no scent to Embergaze "I think she is probably to the other side of the borders?" she meowed looking her mate "lets go, we can talk to her if we meet her ever again" she meowed flicking her ears nervously.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He flicked his ears "please don't say that, you will be very sad if any of the medicine cats dies" he meowed thibking "and who knows maybe you will have little bigger jobs to do, when you're older?" he meowed softy.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She smilled at him, he was always so kind of her. Shooking her head "I know, it's too hurt, but... I feel very happy too....I was so worry about my sister and now she has it all" she meowed getting a silent. Flicking her tail she looked at it "By the way Stormyskies, do you like Beestripe?" she asked suddently.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

Her eyes got big in suprise, looked away again when she started to blush once again. Swallowing hard this tom make her feel very akwardly and nervous "...you know you're the first tom ever to say suck a words to me" she meowed silently. Shaking her head "but yes...eh.. you're very handsome too" she said looking her paws.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He didn't look at the she-cat when she speaked, he was silent for a moment, Swallowing hard she looked the water then Aspensong "you know..um Aspensong...I like to be with you too..." he meowed smilling then got more and more serious "...I love you" he meowed suddently.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He looked at Mousekit "Wait, why are you bunishing her too? It was my idea? She only followed me" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)

She looked at him confused "what no mentor? Are you kidding me?" she yowled in suprise "I didnt think Desertstar is that old, that he is starting forget things" she meowed worriedly.

Ivythorn

She nodded licking her mate "yeah lets see some other Place tomorrow, or before I become a rolling tuftball full of your kits" she meowed giving his a look "Pray in starclan that I am not going to be too big" she meowed giving a small laught.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She watched her apprentices movements, taking a stepd further when she attacked to her side "better, but not enought" she meowed to her. Her eyes was completely at the Smokepaw now and Squirrelpaw was outside of her view for now.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

Smirkling at him he raced after him. Jumping up and down to the branches and rocks the tom was getting closer to the frozen lake "Oh wow, look it's all blue and shiny" he meowed almost sliding when he stopped running.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He looked little sad "I do" he meowed smilling but then it disappeared "I want to make you feel better, because this is not end of the world" he meowed sighing.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She padded along with the two Warriors "you're kind of lazy are you Pinesting?" she meowed in a playful way. Flicking her ears she looked at Nightleaf "Do you have any...um favorite hunting places?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

A look of sadness passed across Wolfstar's face, a fleeting thought of Petalpelt and how he blamed the assigned mates for her demise. "We don't have assigned mates in DawnClan." he said. "That's DuskClan, we don't follow their barbaric traditions." he said careful to keep the anger out of his voice. "But you are welcome to join us Sly, though your name will have to change slightly to fit our clan." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust looked over at Vixenglare as his apprentice left and offered her a small smile. "Are you feeling better?" he asked. "Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightleaf //

Pinesting paused, waiting to make sure Marblepaw caught up to them. He then continued along "So where should we go hunting at?" he asked. He scented the air then huffed "I don't smell anything close to camp.. Not that, that's surprising but.. Kinda wish it was closer.."

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded "I would say so.. why?" he asked frowning slightly. He glanced around to make sure no one else was paying attention to them before he looked at her again. "Is something wrong?" he inquired tilting his head slightly.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind frowned, shuffling his paws slightly. "Would you like me to describe Stormwake?" he asked softly as he watched her expression for any signs she did even if she didn't say she wanted him to. "I could tell you what Stormwake's mate looks like too... I think they make each other really happy." he said still frowning.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes, Open // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Embernose //

Brackenfall had slipped out of camp some time ago, bored and unsure what to do with himself that day. His apprentice was busy, they'd train later. And his brother was nowhere in sight. He headed out, going towards the river when he spotted Embernose and made his way over to her, sitting down beside her. He let out a fake sigh then chuckled "Boring day for you too?" he asked. "I don't think i've accomplished a single thing." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Treekit sighed "But.. it gets boring being in the nursery all the time.." he complained. He flopped down on the ground looking up at his parents with the most miserable look he could manage. "Everyone else gets to go out and explore.. Why can't we go out and explore?" he asked.

Swiftleap snorted "You'll have plenty of time to do that and when you do you'll wish you were still in the nursery with your mother." he said chuckling lightly. "You won't have as much fun waking up early to go out on patrols." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep looked at Snowpetal then back at Mottlecloud frowning. Once Snowpetal had left the three siblings spoke together their voices quiet. Shadowstep looked much more upset than Sootnose. After a few long moments the three siblings separated.
"I'm going to go talk to Spottedpaw." Sootnose said softly as she padded away first.
Shadowstep let out a sigh "Take care of yourself Mottlecloud, I hope to see you soon." he said before he too left, returning to Snowpetal alone. His ears were pinned "Let's go. Sootnose has something to take care of." he mumbled as he brushed past her and padded out of camp.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud glanced around before he looked at her "Yeah, i'm sure she'll understand." he said. "Maybe we'll see Embergaze on the border sometime?" he offered before he padded across and headed into the unknown territory. Already he could begin to smell the scents of new cats. Some he recognized as DuskClan cats... Some as even previously exiled DuskClan cats.. His ears pricked "We must be on the right track." he said.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls began but quickly stopped "Which way do I walk?" she asked. "Should I move closer to the tree or farther from it to move enough to get to the next branch." she said.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

Islandheart felt the tips of her ears heat up "Actually yes." she said trying not to smirk. "That would be most helpful I believe." she said purring slightly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar nodded "It's obvious others are like us.." she said softly. "Many others." she shook her head before she nuzzled him. "I'd love the chance to have a little place with you though Moonflight." she purred.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow moved past Stormyskies and padded out of camp, pausing to make sure Creamflower was still there. "We're closer to where the flowers bloom the most in the spring." he said. "When I was an apprentice my mentor use to take me out there with his sisters.. His name was Wolfsong, his sisters are Bayclaw and Petalpelt. Bayclaw had an apprentice too, Riverbriar, we became friends because of them but we don't talk much anymore. She seems pretty secretive and on edge lately." he shrugged as he continued. "But I guess the flowers bloom every year.. So since our camp is so much closer now we'll get to see them more often." he said.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump nodded before he gazed around as well. "Any ideas where he might be?" he asked looking back at her now. This was so out of character for Puddlejump, he was not known to go against rules, to cause any trouble at all.. But how could he bare not to? If love wasn't worth risking it all for, what was?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies flinched, his fur rising immediately to show his discomfort. In an instant he was on his paws, scowling "That's not something I want to talk about." he hissed. "I'm trying my best okay? Everyone expects different things out of me I can't make everyone happy." he turned away, lashing his tail as he abruptly padded away from Waterflight heading towards the camp entrance to leave.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Paleflame, Open //

Willowsong sat quietly in camp beside her brother, she pawed at the snow on the ground and let out a small sigh. "Riverbriar's been out of camp a lot lately.." she mumbled sneaking a glance at her brother. She has her suspicions about their older sister.. She suspected that she'd found someone she actually liked. she hoped she did but.. She wished she'd let them in on the secret.. She'd like to meet them.. Or at least know them.. She looked over at Paleflame and frowned.

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowsong, Open //

Paleflame was eating a small mouse as he sat beside his sister, listening to her quietly. He didn't say anything until he finished up with his meal. He licked his paw before he frowned at her "Willowsong she doesn't have to share everything with us.. You know the rules around here. I can't blame her for being quiet but we don't even know if that's true. She just might like patrolling in the winter a lot." he whispered before he shook his head. He looked out at camp "We should be more concerned about us.. What are we gonna do as new warriors?" he asked frowning slightly.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw grinned "Oh?? I'm the winner this time?" she asked before she laughed. "Great!!" she said. She puffed her chest out proudly and let out a low purr "It's nice to be recognized for your achievements." she said winking at him.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

Dandelionpaw settled a seething glare on Troutsplash when he first denied Persia, tail lashing ready to open his mouth and go off. But he kept quiet, not saying anything just yet. His glare however didn't let up when he heard Troutsplash mention Persia's mother. But he couldn't hold it in "Love is not disloyalty." he spat. "These rules are wrong. They hurt cats. Being inlove is not a disloyal thing." he said.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Flurrybreeze

She stopped walking for a moment and sniffed the air "oh you're right they're not far I think" she meowed looking around the forest "There, I think it's that way" she meowed flicking her tail toward the tight forest "the scent is more fresh in there" she meowed getting nervous, what if they are not welcomed here?.

Flamingshadow

Stormkit

Plumpaw
"

Waterflight

She suprised about how the tom acted about her question " Stormy..." she meowed flattering her eyes then stood up and run after him "Stormyskies...I ddin't mean to anger you, I know it was not suitable question" she yowled behing him, but then stopped "You can't make anyone happy, but at last you could try to make yourself happy" she yowled lashing her tail, sighing.

Cranespirit

Nighthawk

Falconkit

Blizzardfang

Queen Catherine

Bloom (Bloompaw)

She looked at him confused "what no mentor? Are you kidding me?" she yowled in suprise "I didnt think Desertstar is that old, that he is starting forget things" she meowed worriedly.

Ivythorn

Hollowcliff

Silentstream

Deathgaze

Bluepaw

Twistedpaw

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me