DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:24 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Waterflight, Mottlecloud

She told her sister about her and Mottlecloud and the fact that she was leaving the Duskclan. Waterflight was silent and mostly listened, but she knowed that she was okey with it "I am sorry Waterflight, but I needs to do this...you're still my sister and I love you, even if where not in a same clan" she purred to her and gived her small confortable nudge "I hope you understand" she meowed, before started to walk away toward her mate.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags:Robinslash

She looked at Snowpetal, with her qassigned mate and his siblings "She loves her mate right?" she meowed noticing how the she-cat was around her mate, which was good, did Shadowstep feel the same toward her?

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit, Blazekit, Lilykit

He smilled at Lilykit "yeah, be a tag and try to catch us" he meowed playfully.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Raggedpaw
"
He was so bored and ddin't know what to do. Glancing around his eyes stopped to the medicine cat apprentice Raggedpaw "Hello Raggedpaw? Do you need any help with herbs or stuff?" he meowed wantig to be useful even some how.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Flurrybreeze, open

She just sitted and listened silently, not saying anything "If you think that's the right desicin to make, then I will not try to stop you or anything" she meowed giving a small purr "maybe we will meet someday and who knows...maybe I will follow you someday" she meowed nudging her sister. As he sister started to leave "Good luck Flurrybreeze" she meowed to her, noticing a Mottlecloud further and nodded to him with a understanding smile.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

Her eyes got big in suprise, looked away again when she started to blush once again. Swallowing hard this tom make her feel very akwardly and nervous "...you know you're the first tom ever to say suck a words to me" she meowed silently. Shaking her head "but yes...eh.. you're very handsome too" she said looking her paws.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He sit next to the pretty she-cat, watching the calm water, landing his right front paw into the water, it maked his shiver "Oh cold, it weird how the fishes can survivor there" he meowed taking his paw out of the water and gently shaked the cold water out of it.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He looked at Mousekit "Wait, why are you bunishing her too? It was my idea? She only followed me" he meowed to his mother.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

He padded to the borders, sighing he got to the same Place where the Duskclan was being hidding for the fire many moon ago.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 29 moons | Rank unknown | crush: open |mate: open | tags: Alfie

She proudly flicked her tail and walked back to the tom "well yeah thanks, I've becoming good at this...My first moons as a wild cat was a horrible, I eatted only if had any luck to catch anything" she meowed dropping her bird down.

Bloom (Bloompaw)
She-cat | 13 moons | rank unknown | crush: wb Pinesting | tags: Pinepaw

She smilled "Oh Pinepaw? Just guessed" she meowed flicking her ears "Well I was once a Duskclan apprentice, so I know lot about it, but it's long story" she meowed "So what are you dioing there all alone? where is your mentor?" she asked.

Ivythorn
Agender | 32 moons | Exiled | crush/ forgidden mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She nodded licking her mate "yeah lets see some other Place tomorrow, or before I become a rolling tuftball full of your kits" she meowed giving his a look "Pray in starclan that I am not going to be too big" she meowed giving a small laught.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She watched her apprentices movements, taking a stepd further when she attacked to her side "better, but not enought" she meowed to her. Her eyes was completely at the Smokepaw now and Squirrelpaw was outside of her view for now.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: Brookpaw

As the she-cat didn't answer her eyes spotted a another familliar face and walked to her "Hello Brookpaw" she meowed rather shyly, she was her very first apprentice ever and she was still nervous about it. Flicking her tail she thought for a moment "do you have time for training?" she asked

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

Smirkling at him he raced after him. Jumping up and down to the branches and rocks the tom was getting closer to the frozen lake "Oh wow, look it's all blue and shiny" he meowed almost sliding when he stopped running.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: Whitewater | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He rolled his eyes "hey come on Aspen, it's just a name it dosen't make you worsen that anyone else are" he meowed thinking "and beside if Desertstar sees you to do warrior like thinks, without trouples...maybe he see you be ready to become a warrior" he meowed trying to cheer the stubborn she-cat.

Twistedpaw
tom | 7 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open in camp

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 8 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: wb Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Pinesting, Nightleaf

She taked a long stare toward the stranger tom, but without asking more stupid questions she run to follow Pinesting and Nightleaf. She was the youngest one to this small group of cats, so needed to stay close with them. other way Nightdust could kill her for sure.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Animals65 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:18 am

Creamflower nods, understanding why Bearshadow had to leave so hastily. "Its okay Bearshadow." she said smiling. "I totally understand. I forgive you!" She looks at her paws nervously, unsure as to how she is going to tell him about her feelings.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am

Timberheart // tags: Morningpaw
    After a while of taking the long journey, Timberheart finally stopped to turn and shoot Morningpaw a smile. "We're almost there, just a little while longer",the tom cat seemed much more relaxed than in camp, almost like a friendly loner would be. His gaze, much less critical and softer, wandered over toward the direction of the moon [pool?stone?idk]. "Isn't it so much calmer out here?",he started a conversation while they continued on their way.

After beginning that conversation, it didn't take long for Timberheart to lead Morningpaw to the moon [pool?stone?idk]. "Put your nose to it and close your eyes, I'll meet you there", he rested his tail on her side and took a glanced around, the whispers of the clan's ancestor's ringing in his ears. Moments later, the tom returned his attention to the moon [pool?stone?idk] and did just like he had told Morningpaw to do.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Wolfstar
// Tom // 51 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

A look of sadness passed across Wolfstar's face, a fleeting thought of Petalpelt and how he blamed the assigned mates for her demise. "We don't have assigned mates in DawnClan." he said. "That's DuskClan, we don't follow their barbaric traditions." he said careful to keep the anger out of his voice. "But you are welcome to join us Sly, though your name will have to change slightly to fit our clan." he said.

Nightdust
// Tom // 51 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Meeting //

Nightdust turned his head to look at his apprentice "That's fine, just don't hunt near the DuskClan border." he said. "We're still in small numbers, we don't want to be seen that much." he said. "But otherwise, go have fun with your friends." he said smiling faintly at his apprentice.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White // No Apprentice // Tags: Meeting //

Rainysplash could hardly believe it, finally she was a real warrior just like Stormyskies! And for a clan she could be proud of and truly get behind!

Pinesting
// Tom // 12 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Nightleaf //

Pinesting paused, waiting to make sure Marblepaw caught up to them. He then continued along "So where should we go hunting at?" he asked. He scented the air then huffed "I don't smell anything close to camp.. Not that, that's surprising but.. Kinda wish it was closer.."

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 41 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple //

Frostpetal nodded but stayed silent, she still felt pretty nervous about the whole thing she didn't want to upset this strange tom they'd just met.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Berryfrost //

Bayclaw flicked her tail looking over at Berryfrost now. She let out a soft sigh "Be careful with that one, love." she said. "He will do what it takes to survive." she said watching her carefully now.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze nodded "I would say so.. why?" he asked frowning slightly. He glanced around to make sure no one else was paying attention to them before he looked at her again. "Is something wrong?" he inquired tilting his head slightly.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind pulled his gaze away from the stars to look over at Windsong making sure she was okay. He felt the tips of his ears heat up nervously as she leaned against him and he wrapped his tail around her in turn. A soft purr rumbling in his chest as they sat there together. He'd never felt such peace and happiness like this in his whole life. His gaze returned to the stars for a few moments as they sat there together in silence. He immediately pricked his ears turning his attention back to her his eyes widening for a moment before joy over took him. "I love you too Windsong." he sounded much calmer than he felt in that moment. Heart racing as he watched her. This beautiful she-cat who'd taken over his heart and his thoughts.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Volekit, Briareyes, Treekit //

Treekit sighed "But.. it gets boring being in the nursery all the time.." he complained. He flopped down on the ground looking up at his parents with the most miserable look he could manage. "Everyone else gets to go out and explore.. Why can't we go out and explore?" he asked.

Swiftleap snorted "You'll have plenty of time to do that and when you do you'll wish you were still in the nursery with your mother." he said chuckling lightly. "You won't have as much fun waking up early to go out on patrols." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Rosepaw //

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Halfthorn // Assigned: Halfthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstep, Open //

Check below

Shadowstep
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep looked at Snowpetal then back at Mottlecloud frowning. Once Snowpetal had left the three siblings spoke together their voices quiet. Shadowstep looked much more upset than Sootnose. After a few long moments the three siblings separated.
"I'm going to go talk to Spottedpaw." Sootnose said softly as she padded away first.
Shadowstep let out a sigh "Take care of yourself Mottlecloud, I hope to see you soon." he said before he too left, returning to Snowpetal alone. His ears were pinned "Let's go. Sootnose has something to take care of." he mumbled as he brushed past her and padded out of camp.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Flurrybreeze // Assigned: Cherryfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud offered her a small smile "That was probably the hardest thing i've ever had to do.." he admitted. He looked back at their camp, this was his home.. He'd grown up with these cats and he hated to leave them.. He just wished he could be accepted here.. How could it possibly be wrong to love who you love? It just didn't make sense.. He'd do anything to be able to have a happy life with Flurrybreeze.. He just wished it could have been here. "We should get going." he said.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketgaze //

Mistyfalls let out a sigh and nodded "Okay.. I'm trying.." she said. "What do I do next?" she asked.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Coldwish//

"Well I appreciate the vote of confidence." Islandheart replied with a small purr. She tried to move forward again almost slipping again.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar pricked her ears "Do.. Do you think we could actually get away with that?" she asked softly her eyes wide. "I.. I would love to.. Even if we could only visit sometimes during the day.. I just.. I don't want us to get exiled.. I don't want to be chased out.. If I leave I want to leave on my own." she said.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

The large grey tom yawned softly "So where we were? Were we talking about mates? Were we going to go out and do something?" he asked. "Do you want to go do something?" he asked. "We could go out and hunt or go for a walk? I know it's still cold out though.. It doesn't bother me as much because of my fur but i'm not sure how much you like it." he said.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowtuft //

Puddlejump offered her a small smile "I found out where the other clan is." he said keeping his voice low. "So if you're still interested in running away.. I know where we can go." he said softly. He had a nervous look in his eyes, he knew this was what they wanted but he was still nervous and upset. This was their home.. But it would punish them for being who they were.. For falling inlove with someone they 'weren't suppose to' So what choice did they have?

Sunspots
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Quailsight //

Sunspots snorted "Okay.. Hm... What's another good joke.." he mumbled more to himself than to Quailsight.

Moondust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw //

Moondust nodded "Alright." she said in a small voice before she got up and headed off after him. She felt guilty, she'd never really spoken to Narrowstep.. She was suppose to follow the rules.. Their Mother would kill her if she knew she had any sort of interest in Sparrowclaw.. If only one could be reassigned...

Lunardust
// She-cat // 21 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Timberheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw //

Lunardust followed behind the two in silence. She was just buying her time, waiting to slip away from the two of them so they could have some time alone. Moondust would never let anyone else, not even her sister, see her start to break the rules. So she knew she needed to ditch them soon..

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Complicated // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

When Stormyskies finished up his meal he padded over to Waterflight, sitting down beside her. He frowned slightly "Uh.. I don't mean to pry... But is everything okay?" he asked. He glanced away "When I came back you seemed to be having a pretty serious conversation.." he said. He looked at her and frowned worriedly.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Smokepaw //

Squirrelpaw lashed her tail anxiously "Okay.. what if we both go for either side of her?" she whispered. "Or one of us goes for the front and the other for the back?"

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw darted forward then and licked Viperpaw's cheek before she grinned at him. "I'm getting a little hungry." she admitted suddenly before she giggled "But first I guess I gotta ask who won." she said.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Persia //

"Troutsplash!" Dandelionpaw nearly screamed. He stopped before knocking into him but looked up at him and puffed his fur out.

Treekit
// Tom // 4 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Briareyes, Volekit //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 3 Moon // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, In DuskClan Camp

--

Quietbrook/Quiet
// 29 Moons // Loner // Crush: Blacksoul // Tags: Blacksoul //

Quietbrook nodded "I'd love to join." she said. "Quietbrook again.. Not just Quiet to almost everyone I meet.. It'll be strange." she giggled softly. "But i'd very much enjoy joining a clan again. Whenever you'd be ready.. I know you have your family to look out for.."

Benji
// Tom // 28 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Creamflower smiles and nods. "Yes we were talking about that." she said. "We can talk while we do something like hunt or go for a walk! I dont mind the cold at all since my fur is pretty thick!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Briareyes + Volekit // tags: Swiftleap, Treekit
    Volekit perked up his ears, questions immediately escaping his muzzle,"When do the patrols go out? When the sun comes out right? What else do warriors do, like do they still get the moss or do the apprentices always have to get the moss for camp?" Braireyes chuckled at the kitten, who also asked too many questions.

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong shrugged, giggling,"I'm sure they're used to it, though I could never." She leaned into Nigthawk's side, taking a deep breath. "Ya know, Nighthawk, I love hanging out with you."
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:08 pm

honeybee ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tigerwhisker ; forbidden: none ; mood: calm ; tag: tigerwhisker
"Yeah, why not?" she shrugged, before grooming her fluffy pelt.

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: calm ; tag: darkear, copperfang,
open

Deer padded back to her den but didn't go inside; rather she glanced to the side and padded outside of camp. Shortly after padding out she spotted two faces she recognised over in Duskclan, "DarkEar? Copperfang?" she called, walking over to the two, "I didn't know you guys joined! " Deer purred, tail flicking.

shiningpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; ssigned: too young ; crush: plumpaw ; mood: calm ; mentor: tinyfang ; tag: tinyfang
Shiningpaw purred with delight before digging a hole and burying her prey. She soon meowed out, "Ready!"

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: calm ; tag: sunfire, open
She sniffed the air and faintly smelt a some birds. Smallstorm walked towards the smell but it was close to the DawnClan border. She glanced up and across, spotting her former assigned. Quickly, she looked away and focused on the birds. She dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward before pouncing, trapping the two birds under her paws. She nipped their neck and grabbed them, turned around then dropped them again.

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: rather would not have ; mood: grumpy ; tag: bluepaw, open
"I don't think so." she grumpily murmured, tail lashing.

ryespot ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: hopeleap ; mood: calm ; tag: hopeleap, open
Rye sighed and shook his head, "if we did leave to have our first litter of kits and come back, there still won't be any room for us. Plus, DesertStar would never let us back in, after all, we are.. y'know.. Forbidden mates, not assigned. He'd treat us like exiled crowfood."

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: angry ; tag: plumpaw, open
Ragged shook her head, "I don't need any help. I want to help someone. Being a medicine cat is so boring! I can't wait for one of the main ones to die so I can take their place when I'm 12 moons. I'm sick of 'OH TRAIN TRAIN COLLECT HERBS HEAL THIS MINOR INJURY!' Why can't I do important things like delivering kits or that?! I've seen it enough times to know EXACTLY what to do!" She padded back in and crouched down at the corner of her den.

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max, open
Tabitha thought for a second before nodding, "Sure, why not?" She then quickly caught up with Max, realising he had padded off.
Last edited by aubunny on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:16 pm

(( I will respond to the rest of my interactions soon. My throat suddenly started to close up a bit on me.))

xxxxx28 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Blizzardsky, open

"I'm sorry to hear that." She meowed and gave him a small hug. "I knew that for exile wasn't fully justified. I've never seen you has a bad cat."

xxxxx31 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Shiningpaw, open

The tom smiled happily before he approached the she cat. "Excellent job Shiningpaw. Alright, now let's get to combat. Set your prey aside and we will get started."

xxxxx32 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

"Whisperkit is a beautiful name. What about Sweetkit or even Jackalkit?" The tom suggested as well before taking a seat beside his mate.

xxxxx32 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: shocked Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, open

Berwald tensed up before he grabbed Swan and padded out as quickly as he could. "You mom is going to be okay. Is she okay? What if she isn't? I should check. But she's having kits and needs privacy." He rambled on worriedly.

xxxxx31 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: shocked Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: Dante, open

The she cat looked around before she snuck out of camp to go see Dante. She couldn't bring the kits this time but that's okay. Swanshadow raced out of the clan's territory before approaching the tom at the border. "Hello Dante." She purred before padding over and nuzzled him.

xxxxx1 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, kits, open

Cardinalkit looked around and shrugged softly. "Mama isn't going to be happy if she ran off."

xxxxx12 - ♀ SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"I'm sure you are. Though if you aren't, maybe we could go hunting together?" Softpaw asked with a hopeful smile.

xxxxx11 - ♂ VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

Viperpaw flinched when she Spottedpaw licked his cheek but a grin quickly spread over his face. "You win Spottedpaw. Nice job!" He meowed to her accepting the fact he was the loser.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Would beside a tree work out? It's perfect for resting against." He suggested with a smile.

xxxxx29 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"If we are sneaky enough then sure we can!" He purred happily. "And if we get exiled, then it's Desertstar's fault for keeping the assigned mate tradition going when the risk of many forbidden couples was already high." Moonflight answered back before he nuzzled his mate. "As long as we aren't separated, I'm happy being anywhere."

xxxxx11 - ♀ BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

She caught his smile at her before she smiled back. Berrypaw rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes to relax. Batpaw was perfect. He was the best guy out here. How lucky she was to have him.

xxxxx31 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

"Oh. I'm sorry then Lakeheart. All I can do now if to make you as comfortable as possible." Paleface meowed out with a soft sigh.

xxxxx29 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Leafbare it's too cold, newleaf it rains too much, greenleaf it's too hot, and leaf-fall it's too windy. I hope it's over soon. I just want to be warm again when I walk outside." Ambersky agreed. "What season do you like the best Harepounce?"

xxxxx29 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

The tom dashed off after his mate with a laugh. He eventually slowed down to pad beside her and started to scent the air. "Anything yet Smallstorm?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: ---- Mate: Deathgaze Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I'd think so. Let's go check it out!" He meowed before racing off to the direction of the lake.

xxxxx32 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: excited Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"You are right about that. Alright then. How about tomorrow we set off for another den?" he suggested. Of course Sparrow knew that Desertstar would recognize him and start lashing out at him not knowing that he left. He didn't need to bring such troubles onto the grumpy man.

xxxxx29 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx28 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: cranespirit Mate: none Tags: cranespirit, open

"Sounds lovely. I can't wait." He whispered back to her with a loud purr. "You know, you're a very gorgeous she cat Cranespirit." Otterleap added on.

xxxxx28 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"You know, I think maybe we could head down to the stream and just look around? Maybe even break through any ice that's there and see how cold it is. Ice can be kind of fun." Stagheart suggested.

xxxxx12 - ♂ SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

Salmonpaw started to watch the cold water. Nothing was in sight yet. He remembered that the fish were probably at the bottom of the lake. With that, the tom leaped into the water and started to swim down. The fish woke up now startled and started to swim. Salmonpaw eventually caught on before he quickly swam back up. He broke through the surface with a fish in his jaws.

xxxxx31 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: angered Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: cats, open

see Smokewhisker

xxxxx31 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open by the river

xxxxx31 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Maybe we could head out of camp for a few just to relax and such? We never spend time with each other as much as we used to and I miss it a lot. You're my best friend Spotteddust." He purred softly with a nervous smile.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, Lizarddash, open

"Of course." He meowed before turning around and raced to his brother. "What's wrong my brother? You don't look like yourself?" Smokewhisker meowed. "It's nothing! Just having a rough day you know?"
    The tom meowed back with a grunt. "Oh... I was just about to head out with Mistlespots. You maybe want to come along and get your mind off of what happened?" Lizarddash looked over at his assigned mate and back at his brother. "If it's alright with her." He finally meowed out. The gray tom nodded before padding over to the she cat. "Would it be alright if he tagged along to get his mind off of his bad day so far?"

xxxxx11 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx31 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"I see. We do that already. We can't ask anyone either as we are forbidden. We will just have to see." He purred before pulling the she cat close and nuzzled her.

xxxxx18 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

"Yeah. The kits could all be friends too and he can help watch over them all as well. It would be pretty great." He added on with a bright smile. "Should we do it? Should we leave the clan and actually live as loners?"

xxxxx18 - ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"I'll have to tell my brother about it then and you would have to tell your sister. Maybe they could come along?" Deerwillow suggested.

xxxxx9 - ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

She gave him a little lick on the cheek before padding onwards. She always felt more happier around the tom. Hoppaw couldn't lie about the fact that Deadpaw was cute.

xxxxx9 - ♀ ROOKPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Heftypaw, open

"I... I guess. What did you have in mind?" She asked him now turning to face the tom again.

xxxxx17 - ♂ MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: mixed Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

Max sighed out softly before he padded away back to his den. "Let's just go back over to my place to relax or something."

xxxxx26 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Queen Catherine, open

Half of the birds flew away in time by the amount that was caught was food enough for Alfie. "Nice one Cathy! Those birds didn't see it coming!" The tom meowed happily.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:01 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    135 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby watched them leave, before laying back down into his nest.

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
    60 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat gave her mate a soft head bump before heading into his den.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    50 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby had just finished talking to Featherfrost and couldn't wait to talk to her mate. I was right. Oh I hope he hasn't left for a patrol yet. She quickly noticed him talking to his apprentice, and headed towards him with a soft smile. "Nightdust? I have something to tell you."

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    46 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom paused, turning his head to look at Smokestep, letting out a chuckle. "It's not too bad for you. But then again, you're not belly-deep in snow right now."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    44 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The Persian calico smiled softly to her kits, before speaking. "It's practice for when you're old enough to hunt bigger prey." She perked her ears, turning her head to see her mate leaving the den. "Thank you, Ravenfeather. Truly."

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    41 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The sleek gray tabby purred, before following his mate out of the den. "Maybe see if either of us are on any patrols, then hunting. If you're up for it."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The black tom raced through the snow after a rabbit, unaware that he was currently crossing the twolegplace border. Moments after he caught it, he has also caught a mingle of familiar scents. One he hadn't scented since the day after getting his full name, the other he hadn't scented for a few moons at most. "What in StarClan?" He muttered, quickly burying the rabbit in the snow and following the scent. "Hey!" He called out once he noticed a sandy pelt through the snow, and headed towards it.

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat gave off a tiny smile, before responding. "I'm great actually. And you?"

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico kept his gaze on the entrance of the den, wanting to make sure she made it back to the den safely.

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby began to think of more cats to go with patrols, flicking her tail tip occasionally.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ
The ginger and white tabby's ears heated up at the realization of what they had meant, before calming down and pressing his pelt against his mate's. "Stormwake, are you sure?"

ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby shook his fur out as he had missed a catch, taking a quiet breath.

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point purred loudly, giving him a soft head-bump. "Hey Hercules."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell fell quiet, before following her mother into the den.

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    36 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin seal point was at the meeting with her mate.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    34 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ
The black and white patched she-cat glanced up at Hiddensun, flicking her ear. "Do you want to go hunting?"

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby nodded in understanding, pressing her pelt against her mate's. "I think it's been a while since I've visited my family's burials."

ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby simply blinked, his tail curling around himself. "Oh. Okay." I would join you, but I'm kinda useless in that right now.

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat nodded to him, coughing slightly. "Alright, that works."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby grinned to Smallpounce, curling his tail. "I think so too."

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴇꜰᴛʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger tabby nodded, giving her a smile. "Alright."

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom shivered slightly, pressing his pelt more against his mate, purring quietly. "Mkay."

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The pure white tom felt his smile fall once he noticed her smile falter and he remembered Greydapple. "Hey Willowtree, I'm sure that you'll find someone."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom walked towards Tawnydust, nervousness making his pelt prickle slightly.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico is at the meeting.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴜꜱʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby is at the meeting.

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point proudly carried his two catches back to camp, with Foxthroat.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom is at the meeting.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ
The ginger tabby kept her pace, turning to look at her as he spoke. "It's not a problem. I like hunting with you."

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby kept an eye out for her own interest, Sootpatch, purring in amusement at her sister's reaction.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat shook her head to her sister, before grinning to Whiskersnare. "Alright, let's go!"

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown tom is at the meeting.

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ
The gray/brown and white tabby was in the middle of tracking down prey, when he had almost bumped into Autumnleaves. "Sorry about that." He spoke, stepping back so it wouldn't be too awkward.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby sheepishly chuckled, giving himself a quick groom. "Okay."

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby began speaking once again, giving a quick glance to the longer branch above them. "Do you think you can climb up to the next branch? If you can, start walking across the branch."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The reddish-brown and white tabby purred, keeping their pace with him. "Alright then."

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom smiled brightly at her, flicking his tail tip. "Good morning, Brindlestep."

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point slept around his mate.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
The pure white tom stepped a bit closer to her, but not close enough to where their pelts were touching. "Would it be easier if I helped you keep your balance?"

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat laid in their nest, quietly purring.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴏʀᴛᴏɪꜱᴇᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴏʀᴛᴏɪꜱᴇᴛᴀɪʟ
The solid gray she-cat gave him a smile, nuzzling him in return. "Not much, honestly."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray tabby van cat briefly glared at Alderhop, before exiting the den, not even bothering to groom himself as he didn't usually need to.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby fell quiet, her gaze on him as she tilted her head with a soft smile.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal quickly marked the border, before looking around for Theodosia.

ᴊᴀᴅᴇɢᴀᴢᴇ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛꜰɪʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook her fur, slightly shivering as some of the snow melted through her pelt.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋꜰᴏᴏᴛ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟɪᴏɴᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The small black-footed cat raced through the snow, following a rabbit that had wandered from the twolegplace. I will catch this! She thought, running even faster after it, since it could help feed the clan quite a bit. I have to! They're depending on me! She leaped, managing to catch the rabbit by a hair, and gave off a breath of relief.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ, ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point narrowed his eyes at the pair of apprentices right next to him, mostly glaring at Persia because she had bumped into him. "What do you two want?" He flicked his tail tip in annoyance, casually denying any chance that she was his niece. "Uh-huh, sure you are Persia. Why don't you go find Frostpetal? Dandelionpaw, you should go find your mentor too." At Persia's comment, he lashed his tail, before lowering his voice. "Persia, you had to mention that my brother wasn't loyal in the middle of camp, didn't you?" He softened slightly, glancing away before speaking once more. "Penny's your mother, isn't she? I met her with Pikeflower and Minnowcreek before he died."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴀɴɢ
The silver lynx point smiled at the ceremonies, and couldn't help but think of his younger siblings and Troutsplash. I'll miss their warrior ceremonies, and what if Troutsplash has kits with Sweetstep? Although, that would be great, I'd miss all of it. His smile fell, but only for a moment, as he quickly regained his composure. It'll be okay, I made my decision to be with Deerhorn in DawnClan. And that needs to be enough.

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat is still asleep.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The serval cat is still asleep.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    18 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pale calico is still asleep.

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point is still asleep.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point is still asleep.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
The brown and white tabby is still asleep.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby gave her a soft smile, looking around for Embergaze and quickly realized that she was out. "If you're up for it."

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat was already out of the den before Sorrowfrost was awake, and was currently hunting.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The russet ticked tabby couldn't help but grin as she was made into a warrior.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜰʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀᴍᴏᴍɪʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʜᴀᴍᴏᴍɪʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The ginger tabby gave Chamomilestep a polite smile, attempting to reign in his excitement. "I'm not sure, Chamomilestep. What about you?"

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The British shorthair flame point headed out of the apprentice's den.

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point was curled up in her twoleg's lap.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom flattened his ears, as he followed his mentor out of the den. He turned around for a moment to give a small smile to Berrypaw, before hurrying along to catch up with Beetleflight. Well he wasn't wrong, I really should've been up a long time ago. He stayed quiet for once, keeping his gaze at his paws.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was currently waiting in the clearing for his mentor.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ
The silver lynx point was waiting for Smokepatch to walk out of the warrior's den, as he laid in the clearing.

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point was still asleep.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal walked out of the camp, since her mentor was probably busy being a leader.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The dark gray she-cat sat in the clearing, flicking her ear.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby accidentally bumped into him, before automatically backing up to stand with Dandelionpaw. Noticing his rudeness, she decided to fire back with some of her own. "Is that any way to treat your niece?" She gave off a quick frown at her uncle's easy dismissal. "Minnowcreek was my father." She flattened her ears at Troutsplash's remark, obviously she hadn't thought before speaking.

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    1 ᴍᴏᴏɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell stayed next to her mother, keeping warm.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; None//Tagged; Oatbelly

Stormwake pressed their nose against Oatbelly's as they spoke "I'd be perfectly fine with or without kits, it is your choice." They reassured, before adding "After all, we could have our own."

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

A sense of peace enfolded Windsong at those few words, and a soft laugh came from her muzzle. "I never thought I'd hear those words." She meowed, a cheerful tone in her voice. Only a few seconds later, her head tilted to the sky "What does the sky look like tonight?" She asked, albeit the question sounding random and even a bit odd. I'm

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; ded very sad bean// Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Swancloud

She shook her head, putting up her smile once again to cover her saddened interior. "I don't think so. But that's okay..." Her tone was cheerful, but the words said otherwise. Oddly, Willowtree was surprised to find she could control her emotions so well, and was quite thankful for the ability.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

the tom tilted his head in obvious confusion "Now? But isn't it too late?" He questioned, rather surprised at the suggestion from his mate.

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

The Tom suddenly looked flustered at what was supposed to be a joke. "O-Oh! We could go back if you'd prefer, It'd be fine with me." Smokestep meowed quickly, his reaction seeming a bit odd, even for him.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The she-cat was not paying very close attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Hollytouch "Oh, sorry about that!" She apologized, her voice rather distant in her ears.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook was sitting in camp, debating on going out of camp when she noticed Narrowstep wasn't busy at all. Trotting over to him quickly, she dipped her head rather suddenly "Hi. We should go on patrol. It's not safe out there alone." She meowed quickly, her words sounding rather odd.

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

A wide grin was present on the kits muzzle as he was praise, and as rewards for his catch, he swallowed the tiny spider. "... But how is it supposed to feed a clan?" The tom asked, tilting his little head. {Okay if you have seen a cat eat a spider just know it's actually pretty cute and not disgusting okay okay}

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; not open// Tagged; Eagleface

Meeting, tired from night shift

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open
{WB}
[/quote]
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets