Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New | Always Accepting |

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 am

Flamefall
tom - warrior - Assingned mate: Hiddenstorm - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Lilyfang

He listened the tom "Do you miss your life back then? Are you made any friends yet...here? I've seen you're very close with your sister, which is good of course" he meowed giving a quick look toward Tulipthorn.

Flurrybreeze
She - warrior - Assingned mate: Frozenninght - crush/mate: open - apprenice: open - tags: Hawktalon

She followd behing the older warrior, stopping neat him. Flicking her ears she looked around noticing the pelt of Swiftleap "Lets see...hmm! What do you think do that tom over there show a familliar to you?" she meowed turning to Hawktalon.

Waterpaw
She - apprentice - Assigned mate: none - crush/mate: open - mentor: Frostpetal - tags: Frostpetal

She walked forward jumping over a small rocks in her way, thoughtfully "Not really...I think I am not very social...I talk whatever comes to my mind and mostly annoy others" she meowed sighing "My sister said that I need to do something with a attitude" she meowed looking elsewhere.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 am

Briareyes // 20 moons shecat // tags; Swiftleap
    briareyes sat up some, her eyes having a soft glow at once when she spotted the tom. she smiled warmly, in an attempt to calm him. "i only came in because I started to cough a little",she lightened exactly why she'd come in, worried that the tom would pester the medicine cats from dawn until dusk if she told him about the terrible cough she'd had earlier and the stumbling around like some bird missing a leg. "timberpaw let me use his nest so I don't catch the worst of the sickness while I'm here",she purred to the tom,"he or doetail is going to come in and give a full evaluation soon enough, don't worry"
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:54 am

| Desertstar | 34 Moons |Lives;;9/9 | Tom | Assigned Mate;;Tulipthorn | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Pm me and we can discuss | Tags;;Timberpaw/Doetail |

The Sand cat thinks for a moment before replying."Last I saw her she was speaking to Hiddenstork,Cedarclaw and Stormcloud."He mews,flicking his gaze towards the medicine cat."Why don't you go bring her to my den?I'll meet you there in a moment,I think Pantherpaw and Fallensnow want to speak to me"He mews,looking over st the two toms padding towards him

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Hiddenstorm | 25 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;;Flamefall | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Open | Tags;;Stormcloud & Cedarclaw & Doetail |

Hiddenstorms eyes beighten,and her ears fully perk."We'd love to Doetail,just tell us what you need and we'll go get if for you!" The she cat mews,seemingly excited,but her tail was still droopy.She had shoved Flamefall's words go the back of her head,but the impression they had left on her stayed,and she still felt upset by them.

| Nettleleap | 26 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Joltheart | Crush;;Jaybird (he doesn't know it yet)|Tags;;Jaybird |

Nettleleap flicks his tail around one of her paws to keep her from moving."Stay here. . .I wouldn't mind the company"The tom cat mews,keeping his gaze away from Jaybird

| Pantherpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; None at the moment | Crush;;Open | Tags;;Fallensnow |

Pantherpaw nods,dashing pack to camp and dropping his prey on the fresh kill pile before dashing back to his mentor.He begins to move towards Desertstar with Fallensnow,purring loudly

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Frozennight | 28 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;FlurryBreeze | Forbidden Mate;; Embergaze | Tags;;Open |

Frozennight sighs as Embergaze just stares at the blackbird.He shakes his head,leaving the den with out a word,tears stunning the corner of his eyes as he flopped down in camp,looking helpless beyond helpless.He wanted to do something for her,but there was nothing he could do,he was a useless warrior,the only thing he was semi good at was hunting and by now the whole forest was hunted empty

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Sleepywhisker | 21 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Rippleflower |Crush;;---- | Tags;;Rippleflower |

Sleepywhisker opens his jaws,scenting the air.He soon picked up the faint scent of rabbit.Crouchung down he begins to move forward,his eyes scanning the area for any sign of the rodent.Spotting it's brown fluffy tail,he stalks towards it,getting a tail length away before poucing,but as it turns out,the rabbit had scented him and just dashed away as Sleepywhisker moved to catch it.

| Lavenderpaw | 8 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;; None at the Moment | Crush;; Open | Tags;; Sunpaw |

Lavenderpaw stands up,shaking her head."I'm fine Sunpaw,let's keep going"She mews,shakily padding towards the exit of camp,coughing again,her fur fluffing out.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Whitepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;None at the moment |Forbidden Crush;;Open | Tags;;Bluefeather |

"Where ever you want is fine Bluefeather"Whitepaw mews,following his mentor through the entrace to camp and into the forest.He kept his ears perked for any sign of things that might frighten him
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:25 am

xx jaybird xx
jaybird was actually surprised at his actions, but glanced back at him before nodding, sitting back down, "alright, i'll stay,"
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 am

Timberpaw // 7 moons tom // tags: Doetail, Desertstar
    timberpaw nodded to the leader, immediately going to find his mentor. "I know you said you're busy doetail, but something important happened and I need to speak with you and desertstar.. alone." he made her she knew whatever had happened, it was impartial that the shecat come meet with the two.
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:09 am

Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Briareyes, The Med Cat Den

Swiftleap lashed his tail and shifted a bit as his fur rose slowly. His eyes searching hers trying to see if that was all it was. He lowered his head "Are you sure?" he asked worriedly. "Do you want anything? Frozennight and I just went hunting.." he said. "You know I can't help but worry anyways.. We've lost a lot of cats Briareyes.." he said sadly.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon turned his head to look over at his brother with his head in the medicine cat's den. His small disappeared. "Somethings wrong." he said simply his eyes still locked on Swiftleap. "Someone else must be sick, he's upset." worry filled his eyes as he spoke and he glanced around camp trying to figure out who was missing, but it was the middle of the day after all, not everyone was in camp..

Skelly Leijon wrote:Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw nodded and assumed a stance her tail lashing excitedly. "okay! Show us what you know so far Ivypaw." She said. "On me though, fight me you'll never win against Minnowcreek." She said glancing at him.

Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal snorted "You don't need to get rid of any attitude." she said throwing her head up slightly. "Others just need to accept you for the way you are. And they'll have to if you don't ever change." she smirked at her. "I never did and they all have to put up with me still." she said. "It can be hard to make friends.. I can understand that.." she shook her head "But what's important is finding true friends, ones you can truly connect with. That's all you really need. And you'll find that. Everyone does." she smiled at her apprentice and let out a soft purr.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Nightpaw/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze coughed and shook her head, she didn't want the apprentice to see how upset she was. "Yes Nightpaw?" She asked trying to put on a brave face, she hoped at least her voice seemed steady. She flicked her ear hearing Swiftleap but didn't turn to look at him. She didn't think she could face the fear she was sure was written all over his face.

Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow laughed "Okay Squirreltalon then is it?" He smiled at her. "I like it.. I like Ottertalon too but I could see Squirreltalon for sure." He nodded.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 am

Nightpaw
"Are we going to die? I don't wanna die!" Nightpaw wailed, then coughed.
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 am

(I'm so sorry! I've been extremely busy drawing something. I'd post it and copy the image URL for you and put it on the discussion thread if you wish! Here's my... thing?)

♛Scar♛

He stared at Luke, confused at his words. 'What do you mean...? Are you suggesting we join a clan?' He purred, following his mate. 'Either way, the idea sounds good. I'll go with whatever you want, Luke. After all, you're my mate of course.' He smiled, following the tom.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 am

Briareyes // 20 moons shecat // tags: Swiftleap
    just as she tried to speak, nightpaw's words caught the air and worry sparked into her gaze. "yea, i'm sure",it was obvious she was trying to listen in on nightpaw and embergaze. she too was more than afraid of the death of so many clan mates, but hoped that she didn't show it. "i think some of the cats here would love some prey, more maybe some more moss. could either you, or an apprentice, come give us some? i'll help put the moss in everyone's nests if they can't themselves",she meowed loudly, hoping that any cat in the den would help distract swiftleap from the conversation she was so intent on listening to.
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 am

Mimi

Mini looked at her friends padding away from her and quickly padded after them. W-wait what about me!" Mimi meowed sadly. She shook head as no one answered. She bit her lip and quickly headed behind the two toms

Feathermist

Feathermist looke at the blue sky. She sighed lightly and sprinted into the forest. Flash storm scent was still there, but a. It stale. She followed it anyways and soon found him. He looked so sad, and hungry. "Flashstrom?" She spoke boldly and clear.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me