Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | OPEN

Postby deerbroken » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:27 am

username; lavender towns
      kalon's slot wanted; judgement :eyes:
      compliment; @roelian uh i have to compliment u bc ur my best friend and i love you ??? and i love our kal ships sm,,, they give me life
      doodle; possible wip?
      new year's resolution; I really want to work on my schoolwork. My first semester back was a little rocky but I think I can get into the hang of things this new year. and i wanna try to draw more of my characters, i have quite a few that i love to develop in little notes and stuff but i need to like. draw them lol
      cs gift uwu
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 am

username; Thani
kalon's slot wanted; Ashihara

1. compliment a user - Aey, You are SO SWEET!!! You've always been the most helpful user to me, and I always feel like I can bug you without you getting irritated xD Also your art is total goals and everything you do is super cute ; U; I love your style its definitely one of my favorites !

Raywood, You are super sweet and I love your kals so much ; U; You have maybe more dreamies of mine than anyone tbh xD you have the best taste in kalons !!

Zith ILY, You are always super chill and fun to talk to and I love all your kalons,,, smooches them all. We need to talk more and HC our babies !!! Cause so many of our kals would be so fun together,,,

dandeliionrain, ILY 2 , Your art is super precious and I love chatting with you c: You are so?? sweett??? i die. And your taste in music is <3 <3 <3 I'm still obsessed with the band you showed me lmao.

Mint,, Idk you that well tbh I wish we talked more,, but you are really funny and I always enjoy seeing you in the discord chatting with us all c:

(I know only one counts but i LOVE ya'll sm im sorry)

2. doodle another user's kalon -
3. what are your new years resolutions/what do you hope to do in the new year? - My new years resolution is to keep in contact with people more !! Mainly my family, Try to call them every week and just generally be in their lives more than I have been the last 2 years. I miss them and I realized this holiday season that I had missed so much stuff, and I didnt quite realize how much that hurt me until I saw how big the kids had gotten and how much their hobbies and likes had changed. Also to lose weight and just get a bit healthier, more fit lol. but thats a silly resolution pretty much everyone does so,,,

4. send someone a gift on cs. this doesnt need to be big. screenshot/link the trade as proof. -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:57 am

username; ~Levi ~
kalon's slot wanted; Judgment [name of kalon you want to use in breeding here]
Compliments: (worth +1) @Schnuffel Bunny - I love all your designs they are all so pretty!
New Years resolutions: As I'm heading back into Uni I want to try and focus more on my studies. I also want to try and get involved in more clubs and get to know more new people as I'll be moving to a new country (lol I'm an introvert so this shall be interesting) Anyways I hope to also follow the new and politics more closely so that I can stay up to date with the world. Good Luck to everyone!
Doodles: 1: Image
Gifts: #1

Marking so I can get some gifts done : )
Last edited by ~Levi~ on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 am

username; 【Wildfire】
kalon's slot wanted; Torelan

I will probably do one or two of the extras later.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:35 am

username; mousekewitz
kalon's slot wanted; Revere
[+1] compliment a user --
recherché. thank you for the kindness and friendship that youve given me ♡ i know that i can always come to you for a good laugh whenever im feeling down, and think of your noodley children for a pick-me-up. your art is amazing and i feel so lucky to be able to commission you to draw my babes!
plantchild thank you for your constant encouragement with my art, thank you for your unending kindness and gifts, and thank you for being my friend. i look forward to seeing you develop as an artist and grow more confident in your work ♡
[+1] doodle another user's kalon -- HECK IM DONE i drew my partners kalon joel (ref),, might go back later and color it in fully just for funsies but theres a lil doodle!!
[+1] new years resolutions -- i have a lot honestly,, its mainly personal goals that i want to really buck up with this year. mainly i want to start transitioning (i already have a consultation appt) and start hormone therapy & change my name legally, thatd be a really big step for me. im also going back to college after taking the semester off and im going back part time so im not as stressed, im going to hold myself to firmer standards to pass these classes bc theyre prereqs for a nursing program that i want to get into and im tired of falling short and hating myself for it. lastly, i have a couple fitness goals (mainly just rep sets or what have you) that i want to start doing every day since i dont really have the spoons to allocate towards going to the gym regularly. hopefully it shapes up to be a good year!
[+1] send someone a gift on cs -- here

thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone entering!! ♡
Last edited by mousekewitz on Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:41 am

username; !~Phillip~!
kalon's slot wanted; Torelan
Compliments:
@Sixbane: I appreciate how much time and effort they put into working for the community adopt and nursery wise, they’re lovely at what they do and I hope they keep up the beautiful work!

Doodle: [RES]

Resolution: I hope to improve greatly in my drawing in 2020, and hope to keep myself on task as much as I can while also leaving time for my family and friends <3

Gift: here it is!

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:24 am

username; ✦ nemuri

kalon's slot wanted; cain

compliment: roheil. bro... can u believe it's been literal years since we met and started exchanging dms.... we both changed sm since those days but i won't dwell on them for much laughs. regardless of how long i've known you, i always have to repeatedly stress on how much i deeply appreciate being friends with you. you've always been super nice and unafraid to clown me whenever i do a boo boo the fool moment, and i just overall enjoy your company so so much. sometimes i feel like a broken record whenever i keep going on about this, but seriously. not only are you nice, but your writing and coding is absolutely baller too. idr if i've ever said this but there's this specific style of writing that really gets to me, and what you do hits those spots super well. it's just. so descriptive and flows effortlessly? the coding only really sweetens the deal -- i remember being afraid of you back in like 2016/2017 because i thought you were one of those Scary Coders TM. can't believe that it managed to bridge us as friends, among with some other things laughs. THIS ACCIDENTALLY TURNED OUT MORE ME REMINISCING THAN COMPLIMENTING BUT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY AND THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO CLOWN AROUND AND BE FOOLS IN THE FUTURE

[ might slap more in if i have the idk yet hnhnhgnnh ]

new year's resolution: they're kind of small things, but mmmmm i want to continue improving in art, as well as just. feel more loving towards myself in general? in the past i felt like i've always been a little gung-ho about paying more attention to people than i do to myself, and this year kind of messed me up in regards to that LOL. i tend to not cope with things super well, so finding better methods than just passing out on my bed or staying up till 4 am would definitely help me out a lot. i also.. want to see if i can pick up sports/athletics/exercise again maybe? ever since ive moved to fl ive been absolutely miserable, and looking back, i think a part of that could be attributed to the fact that im no longer as active as i was in canada. im sad that i cant really do badminton here anymore, but aside from biking to and from school, i want to do a little more to care for my body.

gift: *laughs*
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:10 am

username; benjiro
kalon's slot wanted; judgement
[ compliment ] @takko, you have no idea how much i appreciate you and love you as my friend. even though we’ve only known each other for less than a year, i'm still so happy and grateful that i’ve met you and became your friend. you are such a kind and thoughtful individual, and your presence in both the discord servers and in real life brings me delight. (you should also speak up more!) but your personality is not the only amazing thing about you, your artwork is too! in my opinion, you’ve grown so much with your art style and it just gets more and more awesome, you’ve improved! i believe that you will keep improving the more you believe in yourself and your art ability. i cannot wait to make another year of memories with you & the squad, i hope you have a very happy new year!
[ resolutions ] hhhhh i have a lot of things i want to accomplish, but most importantly i want to strengthen my friendships and build new ones, procrastinate less and work harder, and last but not least learn both japanese and korean.
[ gift screenshot ] right here!
Last edited by jinkori on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:26 am

username; s-simplicity
kalon's slot wanted; Maia
+1 @ hireath and hound you're such an amazing artist, honestly amazing! All the kals you create are unique and beautiful, every kal is different never the same as another.
+1 New Years Resolution: Read more books and snuggle up with a new book more often. I think at least 3 books a month. I also want to boost my grades and GPA : ) preferably to all A's. + Eat veggies regularly and Drink more water (Just take care of myself)
+1 gifts!!! : )
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryy » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 am

username; peachyfawn.
    kalon's slot wanted; kismeth
    + 1 - i doubt you will ever see this, cosmosfox, but i've always admired your work! i was so happy to see youve returned to cs, as i remembered you from way back when! when we talked that one time you were just so kind!! i would love to own a design by you one day, and i love seeing everything you create! please keep drawing!
    + 1 - my new years resolution is to continue to do my physical therapy to become stronger! i was in the hospital for so long that i became weak, not to mention my sickness, but im trying to get better!
    + 1 - gift!
strawberryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me