■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ V.5 IS HERE! ■

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

■ V.5 IS NOW OPEN! AND SO IS THE FANCLUB! Remember, all spam/thankyous/chat goes on the fanclub!

V.5
55%
Fanclub
45%

Total votes : 11

Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ V.5 IS HERE! ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

■ Hello and welcome to Wobble Kitties V.4! These adorable kitties have no feat, but have no fear! They can still come when you call and cuddle all night long! These lovable adoptables were originally created by Doctor . Who., who made V.1. V.2 was made by cat4139, and me myself made V.3, but it was getting a little out of hand. I believe that V.4 is more organized and hopefully no more Wobble Kitties threads will have to be made!

■ All of Tess's rules apply. If you don't know what they are, click here.

■ Do not claim the line art as your own. It belongs to Doctor . Who.

■ If you are taking your Wobble Kitty somewhere else on CS or off CS, you must, must, must provide a link back to this thread.

■ Do not edit the line art in any way. The only reason it would be okay to do so is if
you are a full time artist for this thread and are simply adding an item from the store.

■ Do not spam this thread. Spamming is posting random things that do not have to do with the
thread or posting the same thing over and over.

■ Do not reserve adoption forms or event forms.

■ Do not argue with the staff members or poke at them to make more litters.

■ Please only adopt one Wobble Kitty per litter. Let others have the chance to adopt.

■ You are only allowed to own up to ten Wobble Kitties. If you are a previous adopter
from V.1, V.2, or V.3 and have more than ten, that is okay. Just only adopt ten from V.4.

■ If a user breaks an important rule, they will get a warning. If they get three warnings, they will be banned from Wobble Kitties by our moderators or by me. If it is serious, we will have to get real moderators involved, so please refrain from breaking rules! We do not want to warn or ban anyone!

ilovepizza has been given one warning for spamming on V.3.

•❀SabieTheLionCat❀• has been given two warnings: one for posting an unnecessary adoption form with unacceptable information on it, and one for poking at staff.

Lillybear wrote:■ If a user breaks an important rule, they will get a warning. If they get three warnings, they will be banned from Wobble Kitties by our moderators or by me. If it is serious, we will have to get real moderators involved, so please refrain from breaking rules! We do not want to warn or ban anyone!

■ Currently no one has been banned, so let's keep it that way!

■ Would you like to find the Wobble Kitties roleplay? Or perhaps a past version? All the links will be below!

Wobble Kitties V.1
Wobble Kitties V.2
Wobble Kitties V.3
Wobble Kitties Events
Wobble Kitties Roleplay
Wobble Kitties Playground
Wobble Kitties Trading and Gifting
Wobble Kitties Archives - Coming Soon!

■ Here you will find the latest news, such as new litters, games, or contests.

Lillybear wrote:■ THE TRADING AND GIFTING THREAD IS UP! CLICK HERE!

■ Customs, breeding, and the store are now all OPEN!

Lillybear wrote:■ We have MOVED the EVENTS! You can find the new events page HERE!

■ This love wins gif was made by me.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012&p=87873494#p87873494][img]http://www.tacon.net/images/cs/WKLWGG.gif[/img][/url]

■ This "click me" stamp was made by Doctor . Who.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012&p=87873494#p87873494][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/5bdavo.jpg[/img][/url]

■ This Wobble Kitties button was made by me, but highly inspired by alex. 's Pride Buttons.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012][img]http://www.tacon.net/images/cswk/WKBT.fw.png[/img][/url]

■ This stamp was made by me.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012&p=87873494#p87873494][img]http://www.tacon.net/images/cs/WKStamp.fw.png[/img][/url]

■ This banner was made by Softballpup12.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012&p=87873494#p87873494][img]http://i.picasion.com/pic80/392293395cc7849b31e566d4fa53ad1c.gif[/img][/url]

■ This stamp was made by XxLucixX.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2730012][img]http://i.imgur.com/ryThPFh.gif[/img][/url]

■ If you'd like your stamp or banner from your adoption center to be shown here, PM me and I'll add it!

■ Have a question about Wobble Kitties? All the answers to commonly asked questions will be here! Don't see your question?
You can post it here or PM it to me!

Q: Why can I only adopt one kitty per litter?

A: Because we want everyone to have a chance to adopt from our litters. If you adopt half of them, then there won't be many left for others. But if you really want two from the same litter, you can ask the user who adopted the other one you want to trade. But don't be disappointed if they decline. A Wobble Kitties trading thread is coming soon.

Q: I ordered a custom, but it's taking forever. Why is it taking so long?

A: Just like you, we all have our lives outside of CS. We all want to have some time to do other things. And it really may not be taking so long, it's just that you're excited about getting your custom. It's okay to be excited! Our artist just may be offline the moment you put in your order. But if your custom really is taking a long time, politely ask me or another member about it.
Last edited by Lillybear on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:16 am, edited 88 times in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Staff ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

■ Here are all of our wonderful staff members that make our litters and make sure everyone is having a safe, fun time! If you'd like to be a moderator or artist for this thread, please take a look at our applications. They won't be open all the time, though, so keep your eyes peeled for when they are! (Sometimes, I use the term "they" and "them" when writing bios about our staff for reasons. Usually, the user is only one person. Please do not ask about this.)

Founder
Doctor . Who.
Doctor. Who. is the founder of Wobble Kitties. They used to go by the username ~Ǥσℓ∂ɛи Ғяɛ∂∂ʏ~, and that is what it was when they opened the thread. I sometimes still call them "Freddy", and you'll have to excuse me for that. A little while after V.1 had opened, they decided that the couldn't run the thread anymore. Luckily, they still cared for Wobble Kitties and they looked for a new owner. That's when cat4139 came in. After they couldn't run the thread anymore, that's when I stepped in.

Owner
Lillybear
Yay me! No? Hmm. Never mind. I was the owner of V.3. I was super excited when cat4139 let me take over. The first few days of owning the thread went well, and we had plenty of adopters. But I was busy, and I was on V.3 less and less, and more custom orders were filling up. I felt bad because I had promised to take care of Wobble Kitties and I really wasn't. I decided to make V.4, where things would be more organized and work better for my schedule. And now here we are!

Co-Owner
Softballpup12
Softballpup12 was the first artist I hired for Wobble Kitties on V.3. They were eager to help and they made litters for me all the time, though most of them were never posted. They are really passionate for Wobble Kitties and many other adoption centers. When I announced that I was making V.4 and that I was hiring a co-owner, they were quick to jump into the position. Softballpup12 will always stay happy and will gladly help you with any questions or problems you may have!

Guest Artists
XxLucixX
XxLucixX had wanted to make a banner, but you had to be a full time artist or a guest artist, so when guest artists applications came out, she quickly sent in her form, and was quickly accepted. She is the first guest artist for this thread! She says: "Hello, i'm a MLP and a animals lover! I know Wobble Kitties since Doctor .Who make a topic about them, so, i'm very active too. I like helping people and their adoptables, so, i'm a guest artist.

Moderatos
Cloudflame
When I asked why they wanted to be a moderator, they said: "It`d just be a dream come true to become part of the community around them." They are very funny and helpfully, and will always respond nicely to any spam or hate. They also said: "I`m happy to help with pretty much anything, and I like to gift linearts and stuff to people, and I tey to treat everyone with civility and respect! Also, you can send me a PM bout anything and I`ll listen. I`m hoping to be a godd counselor to anyone needing it on CS and anywhere IRL or not! :D"

■ To all the artists and moderators from V.3, it may take awhile for me to get back to you about being staff for V.4. Many of you weren't active on the form. I'm very sorry about this and you're just going to have to wait. I hope you understand.

■ Guest artists applications and moderator applications are currently closed, so please don't ask to be one.

■ Every job has it's rules. And it's privileges. Here are our guest artists'.

To all of our guest artists, please understand that you are not a full time artist. You can not make unlimited litters or banners. If I think you're ready to become a full time artist for Wobble Kitties, I will PM you.

To all of our guest artists, you can make up to ten litters.

To all of our guest artists, you can make up three stamps and banners.

To all of our guest artists, you CAN'T make free customs for yourselves.

To all of our guest artists, you CAN't make customs for anyone who has ordered one.

To all of our guest artists, you CAN'T add store ideas.

■ If you'd like to become a Wobble Kitty guest artist, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to become a guest artist for Wobble Kitties![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Why do you want to be a guest artist for Wobble Kitties?;;
Are you an artist on any other adoption centers/other?;;
If so, which one(s)?;;
At least two examples of your ORIGINAL art (this means that you made the outlines too);;
At least two examples of your colored-in art (this means that you didn't make the outlines);;
Can you make animations?;;
Can you make transparent backgrounds?;;
Can you make me a litter every week?;;
If not, how often can you make me a litter?;;
Will you make new and original themes?;;
Will you also make banners and stamps?;;
Do you understand the Wobble Kitties rules and promise to follow them?;;
Do you understand that if you're accepted you'll be a guest artist and not a full time artist?;;
Do you promise not to ask me to be a full time artist?;;
Have you read the rules about being a guest artist?;;
If you're accepted, I will add you in our staff list, and I will write a small paragraph about you. If you are accepted, is there anything you'd specifically like me to put in your paragraph?;;
Do you understand that you may not get accepted?;;
Is there anything else you'd like to say to me?;;[/size][/center]

■ Every job has it's rules. And it's privileges. Here are our moderators'.

To all of our moderators, please respond to spam and hate nicely.

To all of our moderators, please only give someone a warning if they are breaking the rules.

To all of our moderators, if someone is breaking the rules, you have to give them a warning. Don't not give someone a warning if they're breaking the rules just because you're friends with them.

To all of our moderators, you CAN'T ban someone.

■ If you'd like to become a Wobble Kitty moderator, use this form below to do so

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to become a moderator for Wobble Kitties![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Why do you want to be a moderator for Wobble Kitties?;;
Are you a moderator on any other adoption centers/other?;;
If so, which one(s)?;;
Do you promise not to replay to spam or hate with anger or rudeness?;;
Do you understand the Wobble Kitties rules and promise to follow them and teacher then to others?;;
[quote="user"]I hate wobble kitties they are so silly and weird ew.[/quote]
Your response to this;;
[quote="user"]I didn't get the kitty I wanted you didn't give me the kitty I wanted I'm so upset I don't like wobble kitties anymore.[/quote]
Your response to this;;
[quote="user"]Check out my adoption center the link is here it's way cooler than wobble kitties.[/quote]
Your response to this;;
[quote="user"]I like flowers, pizza, and the color picnic basket. Anyone want to play a game of cards?[/quote]
Your response to this;;
Have you read the rules about being a moderator?;;
Can I trust you do give someone a warning?;;
Do you know when to give someone a warning?;;
If so, when?;;
If you're accepted, I will add you in our staff list, and I will write a small paragraph about you. If you are accepted, is there anything you'd specifically like me to put in your paragraph?;;
Do you understand that you may not get accepted?;;
Is there anything else you'd like to say to me?;;[/size][/center]
Last edited by Lillybear on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 am, edited 12 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Current Litters ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am

■ Here is where you can adopt from our litters made by our artists.
Litters aren't up all the time, but when they are, they go quick, so keep an eye out!

Litter Number;; -
This Litter was Made by;; -
This Litter's Adoption Style is;; -
This Litter's Codeword is;; -
The Special Rules for this Litter are;; -

1;; [img]wobblekittysimageurl[/img]

Adopted By;; -

2;; [img]wobblekittysimageurl[/img]

Adopted By;; -

3;; [img]wobblekittysimageurl[/img]

Adopted By;; -

4;; [img]wobblekittysimageurl[/img]

Adopted By;; -

5;; [img]wobblekittysimageurl[/img]

Adopted By;; -

■ If you'd like to adopt from the current litter, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to adopt a Wobble Kitty![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Litter Number;;
Your Kitty's Number;;
Your Kitty's New Name (Optional);;
You Kitty's Gender;;
Codeword;;
Anything Else?;;[/size][/center]

■ Please do not say that you want "any kitty that is available", "which ever one is left", or "which ever one you pick". If you do not tell me the number of the kitty you want, you don't get any kitty at all.
Last edited by Lillybear on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 31 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Customs ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am

■ Customs are currently open!

■ If you'd like a custom Wobble Kitty, you've come to the right place! All customs cost Mice, which are Wobble Kitties currency. To find more about Mice and what Mice cost, go to the Shop and Bank page. All customs cost 100 Mice.

■ If you'd like to place an order for a custom Wobble Kitty, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to place an order for a custom Wobble Kitty![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Do you have the right amount of Mice to pay for this?;;
Your New Kitty's New Name (Optional);;
Your New Kitty's Gender;;
Reference (Picture or Description);;
Do you want to add any store items?;;
Do you have enough Mice for this (these) item(s) and the custom?;;

■ Please note that three customs will be made at a time. Please do not order a custom if all three crates are filled.

Custom Crate 1 filled by;; Skye The Wolf

Custom Crate 2 filled by;; Dancer<3

Custom Crate 3 filled by;;
Last edited by Lillybear on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am, edited 9 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Breeding ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04 am

■ Breeding is currently open!

■ Here you can breed your own two kitties! All breeding costs Mice, which are Wobble Kitties currency. To find more about Mice and what Mice cost, go to the Shop and Bank page. Breeding costs 100 Mice.

■ If you'd like to breed your Wobble Kitties, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to breed my Wobble Kitties![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
The picture of the first kitty of yours you'd like to breed;;
The picture of the second kitty of yours you'd like to breed;;

■ Please note that only three users can breed their kitties at a time. Please do not ask to breed your kitties if all three rooms are taken.

Breeding Room 1 taken by;; •❀SabieTheLionCat❀•

Breeding Room 2 taken by;; Skye The Wolf

Breeding Room 3 taken by;;

■ Breeding with another user is currently[/color] unavailable at the moment please do not ask to yet.

Last edited by Lillybear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Shop and Bank ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04 am

■ The shop is currently open!

■ At the Shop and Bank you can add items to your kitties by buying them with Mice, which are Wobble Kitties currency. To gain Mice you have to trade me, Lillybear, pets. In your trade message please let me know that the pets are for Mice, otherwise I'll accept the trade as a gift.

■ Use the guide below to learn which pets are worth how many mice.

Unknown Rarity: 10 Mice
OMG So Common: 10 Mice
Very Common: 15 Mice
Common: 30 Mice
Uncommon: 50 Mice
Rare: 100 Mice
Very Rare: 1,000 Mice
OMG So Rare: Unlimited Mice

Doctor . Who. 's Mice wrote:Unlimited Mice

okamigal2424 's Mice wrote:750 Mice

☪*Hinata Hyuuga*☪ 's Mice wrote:15730 Mice

Raev 's Mice wrote:1400 Mice

Kokoro 's Mice wrote:1350 Mice

julianna.'s Mice wrote:365 Mice

ola232's Mice wrote:20 Mice

Dancer<3's Mice wrote:85 Mice

FoofooTheGreat's Mice wrote:90 Mice

~*Snowfur*~'s Mice wrote:805 Mice

Cloudflame's Mice wrote:215 Mice

HeartOfWinter's Mice wrote:200 Mice

~Cindyisold~'s Mice wrote:150 Mice

■ If you'd like to add some extra flair to your Wobble Kitty, how about adding some items? There are many different kinds of clothing and accessories in the shop! Let's take a look, shall we?

Love Wins Flag

FREE!

Scarf (Any Color)

30 Mice

Balloon (Inspired By) (Any Color)

30 Mice

Wings (Color of the Cat)

50 Mice

Teddy Bear (Any Color)

50 Mice

Adult Potion (Turn Your PPS Kitties In To Regular Kitties!)

75 Mice

■ More items are coming soon!

■ If you'd like to buy an item from the store, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to buy an item from the store![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
The Item;;
If the item can be any color, what color would you like it to be?;;
What kitty of yours would you like me to put this item on, or you like me to hold it for you? (If you're putting the item on one of your kitties, please list the picture and not the name);;

■ If you'd like to put and item on a kitty that has been held for you, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to put an item on my Wobble Kitty![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Which item would you like to be put on your kitty?;;
If you have more than one of this item held, which one?;;
Picture of your kitty that you'd like to put the item on;;
Last edited by Lillybear on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:58 am, edited 18 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Pound ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 am

■ If you have an unwanted Wobble Kitty, or if you have ten kitties and you need to get rid of some to get more, you can give them to the pound. The pound is a place when unwanted kitties stay, and are free to adopt to anyone else who wants to give them a new home!

■ Make sure that you are sure you want to give away your kitty to the pound before you do so, because you can't get him/her back.

Pound Kennel 1 filled up by;;

Pound Kennel 2 filled up by;;

Pound Kennel 3 filled up by;;

■ If you'd like to send your Wobble Kitty to the pound, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to send my Wobble Kitty to the pound.[/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Why do you want to do this?;;
The picture of your kitty you want to send to the pound;;
The kitty's old name (Leave blank if he/she had no name);;
Are you sure you want to do this? You can not get this kitty back;;

■ If you'd like to adopt a Wobble Kitty from the pound, use this form below to do so.

[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to adopt a kitty from the pound![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Picture of your new kitty;;
Your kitty's old name;;
Your kitty's new name (Leave blank if you don't want him/her to have a name);;
Last edited by Lillybear on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Past Litters ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 am

■ We have MOVED the EVENTS! You can find the new events page HERE!

■ This thread is almost like a mini archive. This is for our archivist and for all of you to view the most recent past litters!
The link to the real archive will be posted HERE when it's made.

Litter Number;; 5
This Litter was Made by;; Lillybear (Me!)
This Litter's Adoption Style is;; First Come First Serve
This Litter's Codeword is;; Simply Green

1;; Image

Adopted By;; ola232 - Beast - Male

2;; Image

Adopted By;; Softballpup12 - little bit - Male

3;; Image

Adopted By;; FoofooTheGreat - Green Day - Female

4;; Image

Adopted By;; Lillybear - Turquoise - Female (I should really stop now, shouldn't I?)

5;; Image

Adopted By;; Stinkie - Camo - Male

Litter Number;; 4
This Litter was Made by;; XxLucixX
This Litter's Codeword is;; Hair Care

1;; Image

Adopted By;; Again, me, Lillybear, ahh I can't help it this one's so cute! - Unnamed - Female

2;; Image

Adopted By;; FoofooTheGreat - SWAGGER - Male

3;; Image

Adopted By;; Doctor . Who. - Max - Male

4;; Image

Adopted By;; Cloudflame - Lily - Female

5;; Image

Adopted By;; Dancer<3 - Goldilocks - Female

Litter Number;; 3
This Litter's Codeword is;; Food Fight

1;; (pizza) Image

Adopted By;; Softballpup12 - Peppy - Female

2;; (burger) Image

Adopted By;; Lillybear - unnamed - Female (sorry guys, I couldn't resist X3)

3;; (popcorn) Image

Adopted By;; Stinkie - Poppy - Female

4;; (PB&J) Image

Adopted By;; •❀SabieTheLionCat❀• - Fifi - Female

5;; (milkshake) Image

Adopted By;; XxLucixX - Strawberry Milk - Female

Litter Number;; 2
This Litter's Codeword is;; Thinkin' Green

1;; Image

Adopted By;; Stinkie - Nate - Male

2;; Image

Adopted By;; ~*snowfur*~ - Detrimental - Male

3;; Image

Adopted By;; ola232 - Lajla - Female

4;; Image

Adopted By;; Softballpup12 - Gradient - Male

5;; Image

Adopted By;; Cloudflame - Meadowsweet - Male

Litter Number;; 1
This Litter's Codeword is;; Pastel Rainbow

1;; Image

Adopted By;; Raev - Mint - Female

2;; Image

Adopted By;; ❤ Mia7036 ❤ - Splash - Male

3;; Image

Adopted By;; ~*Snowfur*~ - Dylilaq - Unknown Gender

4;; Image

Adopted By;; Potatosmarts! - Purple - Female

5;; Image

Adopted By;; Softballpup12 - Scratch - Male
Last edited by Lillybear on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:09 am, edited 12 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 am

I'd like to adopt a Wobble Kitty!
Username;; SabieTheLionCat
Litter Number;; may you reserve one for me? Then I'll look. So if all the others are called just save one for me and one cat :D
Your Kitty's Number;; whatever comes :D
Codeword;; waiting for one :D
Anything Else?;; sorry if this is against the rules :D ( I've done to many :Ds XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■

Postby Lillybear » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 am

•❀SabieTheLionCat❀• wrote:I'd like to adopt a Wobble Kitty!
Username;; SabieTheLionCat
Litter Number;; may you reserve one for me? Then I'll look. So if all the others are called just save one for me and one cat :D
Your Kitty's Number;; whatever comes :D
Codeword;; waiting for one :D
Anything Else?;; sorry if this is against the rules :D ( I've done to many :Ds XD)

Lillybear wrote:■ Please do not say that you want "any kitty that is available", "which ever one is left", or "which ever one you pick". If you do not tell me the number of the kitty you want, you don't get any kitty at all.

■ There are no litters up for adoption right now.
Please don't post an adoption form if there is no litter actually up for adoption. And if you're going to post an adoption form for any reason please read the rules first. I really hate to give warnings to good people, but it would be unfair to others if I didn't.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me