Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2317

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat is/has gone on an adventure! What was the adventure, who joined them?
Max of 300 words
End Date: September 2nd, 11:59 PM EDT

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Plovershade
Clan: Lighthouse

Description: Classic cream tabby with low white and orange eyes
Other Features:
Siblings: None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2317

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name;; Plovershade
Gender;; tom
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; Lighthouse
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
Plovershade headed north, greeting the mountain's path as if it were an old friend. He'd been practicing climbing for months now; his paw-pads had hardened, and so did his resolve.

No one saw him leave in the early morning hours. The previous day had been strenuous with work; the clan was sleeping. He had expected much. Keeping the highest peak in his sights he took the same path he had been taking for months.

He took one look back. The place he'd stopped- a small ledge, not too far up the path into the pines. He watched as the sun rose behind trees. This was where he and his brother would sit, plotting the adventure he was about to undergo.

His brother was gone and he would take this trip for him. A momentary fear threatening to take him; he was quick to turn and leave.

- - -

"They say you can see the ocean tiger, leaping up the shoreline even better from beyond these mountains."

Plovershade huffed as he stared out at the ocean. What silliness- his brother had believed in Emberbright's fairytales. Nothing was here. The waves were the same at home.

The journey through the mountains had been troublesome; it'd taken him a few days to reach this spot. He would stop here for a time, perhaps even live there. He stared out over the sand- it went northward until it vanished. It looked to go on forever.

Feeling a dizziness settle over him he let out a small, mournful wail; his brother had been taken away, into these mountains.
There had been a seed of hope that the hawk had dropped him safely out here, somewhere.
But no one was with him on that lonely beach but wind and tide, and the ghost of something that had passed.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:19 pm

dropping
Last edited by sforzando. on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystical-maniac » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 am

Username;; mystic-canine
Cat Name;; troutcatcher
Gender;; female
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; twigclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; words=300
troutcatcher woke up and looked around. she saw an apprentice bringing food to the prey pile. she left the warrior's den and noticed that littlestar was starting a clan meeting. most of the cats looked a little confused.
clan meetings usually happened at mid-day. troutcatcher was not as surprised as the rest. she knew littlestar did not think as much as the clan's old leader about timing. the cats learned that one cat would be joining littlestar in a search for new territory.

soon almost the whole clan was volunteering to join littlestar. troutchaser yawned and started to walk away from the group. she did not want to be part of this. soon the cats would try to show littlestar what they could do and a large fight would start. troutchaser was resting on a rock until littlestar woke her up. littlestar asked troutchaser to be the cat who would join her. troutchaser did not want to go but littlestar was her leader and good friend. troutchaser decided to join littlestar on the search.

the two cats left the next morning and started the journey. they looked looked around the clan's border and were able to claim a small amount of land for the clan. troutchaser asked littlestar how it was like leading the clan and littlestar told her that it was very hard. the two cats talked about almost everything a cat could think of and soon it was nighttime. the cats found an abandoned cave and stayed there for the night. once it was morning the cats left the cave and started to return to the clan.

troutchaser and littlestar rested at the lake on the way back. troutchaser looked at the lake and thought of when she was an apprentice. she was glad she had joined littlestar

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:39 am

res♡
Username;;
Cat Name;; Sunstep
Gender;; female
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
a dare to badger den wip
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:41 am

Username;; oh yea mr. krabs
Cat Name;; owltuft
Gender;; female
Age;; 19 moons
Clan;; Waspclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

The crisp leaf-bare air bit at Owltuft's fur. Next to her was the leader, Hivestar. He must be freezing, she thought. He's a short-hair!
As they padded along the path she thought of the night that was just like this morning..
"Mom!" The young Owl called.
"Yes, dearie?" Her mother called from behind her shoulder, glancing back.
"W-Where are we going?" Her teeth chattered as she spoke. She fluffed out her pelt.
Mouse paused to wait for her daughter to catch up. "It's a very special place to me. It's where I met your father."
Owl rolled her eyes. "Oh please tell me the long and painful story about how you met Dad."
Mouse wrapped her tail around her tiny, shivering body, and pulled Owl in close.
"I would never go on a long and painful story about anything!" Her mother acted shocked. "Oh, that reminds me about one time when.."
Owl laughed as her mother went on and on saying the same sentence over and over again.

Owltuft choked back a sob as she remembered her mother. Owltuft stiffened.
Hivestar laid his tail on her back and stepped closer to her so that their pelts were brushing.
"Are you alright? I understand if you want to go back to camp."
She sighed. "No, I'm okay. I want to visit her again."
Her thoughts drifted again as they continued.
Could Owltuft have saved her? No. It was impossible; she wasn't very strong and her mother was much, much larger than her. There was no way she could've pulled her from the pond once the ice had cracked.
They arrived at the pond. Owltuft padded towards a birch tree. She sank down underneath it and finally let her tears out.
Hivestar sat down beside her and they sat in comfortable silence.

(300 words exactly)
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:46 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Wrenwhisper
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 37 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior/Queen

Prompt;;

It was the perfect morning. The sun was shining, the sky was cloudless... everything seemed to be going just the way Wrenwhisper wanted it to. It would be nearly a whole day's journey, and she'd be traveling back to camp in the middle of the night, but she hoped it would be worth it.

Under the dawn sky, Wrenwhisper tried to slip away unnoticed. She wasn't assigned a patrol today, so it should be easy. Should. Of course, not everything was going to go the way she planned.

Blazestar met her on her way out to camp, smiling happily. "Hey, Wren! You're off patrols today right?"

Wrenwhisper resisted the urge to roll her eyes, if only barely. "Yes, Blazestar; you told me yourself yesterday that I'd be off. I had plans today."

"Doing what?" Blazestar asked, a little bit of the gusto he was displaying deflating. "I was hoping we could hang out today. I've cleared my day as well."

"Well, in that case... want to go to the ocean today? I'm sure Fallowfrost could handle all the leader type things. I've always wanted to see it, and you'd be the perfect traveling companion!"

Blazestar's eyes lit up eagerly, catching the excitement from Wrenwhisper. "Of course!"

It would be a long journey, but with good company, it was going to be worth it. No matter what.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:29 am

Username;; WolfstormSC
Cat Name;; Bumbletuft
Gender;; Male
Age;; 28 moons
Clan;; Stormclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"Where are we going today, bumble?" An excited yip pesters bumbletuft.
"Not yet little one, soon you may know. But not just yet." He chuckles to himself, kits can be so demanding sometimes. He cuffs the small kit's ears gently with his paw before racing ahead.

"We're going on an adventure of course!" He yowls back to the small kit, glee radiating from his warm orange eyes.
He flicks his tail at the young tomkit, signaling for him to catch up so that he too, can be part of the grand adventure that bumbletuft seems to be incessantly mewing about.

The two rush out of camp, into the forest of oak trees. Ready for a new day to begin and ready for a brand new adventure.
The larger tom encourages the kit onwards, towards the lake in the territory.

"Now thunderkit... We're on the hunt for a very rare prey animal! A beetle!" Bumbletuft gives a giant pounce, imitating a successful hunt.
"You think you're up to the task?" He tilts his head at thunderkit, eyes gleaming playfully.

Of course bumbletuft! The small kit leaps into the air, voice full of excitement. He scouts the area, nose in every bush available.

He finally finds his target, eyes locked on and paws firmly finding their place into a pounce. He leaps, catching his prey.

"Nice catch little one!" Bumbletuft glows with pride, having helped the kit hunt successfully.

They later return back to camp and thunderkit races to thistlespot, beetle still in mouth.

"Dad, dad, look what I caught today!" thunderkit looks up at his father, excited from the adventure that he just had with his best friend.

Thistlespot stares at bumbletuft for a second, before giving a brief nod, thanking him for taking his son on the great adventure. (299 words)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:46 pm

username;; kamelgirl
    cat name;; elkbreeze
    gender;; tom
    age;; 72 moons
    clan;; rimeclan
    rank;; elder

prompt;; There was an ache in his bones that whispered of foul weather, an icy wind nipping at his ears, and a jagged mountain trail beneath his feet, and Elkbreeze had never felt better. "I don't understand, where are we going?" the apprentice, whose name he couldn't remember, whined for the fifty-somethingeth time.

"On an adventure," Elkbreeze said cheerfully. It was something plant-related, he was sure if it. Stempaw? Budpaw? Something like that... "You're not questioning your elders, are you, Flowerpaw?" he asked, taking a wild stab at her name.

"Petalpaw," the apprentice corrected him wearily. Elkbreeze congratulated himself on getting it so close and immediately chucked the name in his mental dumpster. "And no, but we should probably go back to camp. I'm getting tired."

"Apprentices these days," Elkbreeze sighed aloud, rolling his eyes dramatically. "No stamina at all." He grinned at her outraged huff. Really, ditching the musty old elders' den for a short time was the best idea he'd ever had. Why hadn't he done this sooner?

"I'm just trying to keep you safe!" the apprentice wailed. "Why do you always have to make things difficult?"

"Keeps you on your toes, my trusty sidekick. Hey, race you to that cliff!"

"I'm not your - aaah, Elkbreeze, stop!"

Twenty minutes later, they were back on the road after a near-brush with death involving a cat (naming no names), a sheer cliff, and a conveniently placed tree root. Not that almost breaking his neck had dampened Elkbreeze's spirits in any way. The rest of the adventure was much the same. [260/300]

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:48 am

Username;; Mythz
Cat Name;; Larksong
Gender;; Molly
Age;; 14 Moons
Clan;; Wishclan
Rank;; Trapper

Prompt;;

Larksong paused at the waters edge, her foot hovering a hairsbreadth away from the rippling surface.
"Come on Larksong, I promise you it’s fun!" Mumblestep called, as he and his brother splashed around in the water.
The she-cat glanced up, watching the two. Mumblestep was usually quiet and reserved – she had never once seen him this playful! The water really changed him.

"I’m coming!" She promised, but again, hesitated. After taking a deep breath however, she dipped her paw into the lake.
The water was lukewarm on this particular summer’s day, so it wasn’t as much of a shock to Larksong’s small paws.
Her first paw was followed by a second, and in a few moments all of her feet were in the shallows of the water.
"See!" Beetlepounce laughed, "It’s fun!"

Larksong could’ve argued with him on that – the water dragged and tugged at her fur in ways she wasn’t used to, but she steeled her nerves and splashed towards the two tomcats.

The more Larksong stayed in the water, the more she found herself enjoying it. The three friends spent most of their afternoon there, frolicking and romping around in the water, splashing each other and tackling one another into the water.
By the end of the afternoon, when the sun began to dip, the three weary cats made their way out of the lake.

"So," Mumblestep gasped between breaths, "Did you like it?"
Larksong grinned, turning to face the tom. "It was the best adventure ever!"
Beetlepounce snorted. "But we didn’t even go far from camp. It’s not like you’d never seen water before."
"No," Larksong agreed. "But you guys showed me what I was missing out on. It was as much an adventure as any."

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes