Based on Click to view
Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3192 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:38 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18.2hh ( one big boy )
Color: Blue Taffy with peacock spots on snowcap // blood Bay // creamello irregular chimetric
Genetics:
Breeding Info:

To get him it will be an unlimited impress me but you must include at least 3 Extras with a minimum of 50 words or a colored sketch ( half body unless you include more then one Khim in it ) each

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]3 Extras:[/b]

End Date: February 1st
Editing or Pimping is highly incouraged but not needed
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3192 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:45 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Another Trip Around the Sun
Barn Name: Novendecim (latin for 19)
Halter color: Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^
Personality: Novendecim is everything you could want in a stallion, inside and out. He's kind, gentlemanly, sweet, a good listener, charming, etc. At the same time he's strong, tall, and handsome. Many believe because he was born on the new year, he is the personification it; of everything that people wish they were, and promise themselves they will be at that time. He seems absolutely perfect, but underneath all of these traits is one flaw. No matter how hard Novendecim tries, he can never keep a promise, no matter what it is, and because of this, he ends up inadvertently hurting others. Again, many relate this back to his being born on the new year because, despite best intentions, it's rare for anyone to keep their new years resolutions. Whether the rumors are true or not, it is a fact of Novendecim's personality, and one that can not be ignored.
Love Interests: Button is a mare who has had a crush on Novendecim for a little bit over a year now. She's quiet, sweet, and good natured, but young and naive. She ignored everyone telling her it was a bad idea to get involved with him, and fell pretty far for him. Novendecim didn't reciprocate, but he didn't tell her as much, as he didn't want to hurt her. Instead he continued to unintentionally lead her on.
Then, one day she got up the courage to ask him out. He promised he'd be there, but when it came down to it, he stood her up. She was heartbroken, but even then she couldn't stop loving him. It certainly didn't help that he was obviously interested in another mare, Michigan. Her independent, strong personality combined with her beauty makes her irresistible to Novendecim. However, Michigan sees that everyone who gets involved with him ends up hurt. So, wisely, she tries to resist his charm. The more she resists though, the more he tries to woo her, and the more her will wanes.
Smol Story: Novendecim was born on the exact millisecond between December 31st, 1999, and January 1st, 2000. The others in his herd chose to put his birthday on January first of 2000, but in actuality he was born in an incredibly rare transition time pocket. A birth like his happens only once in centuries, and both blesses and curses the foal born. The foal will be blessed with beauty, a coat to be envied by all, and a personality to match. They will have almost everything they could want; almost. They will never be able to keep a promise. Not a single one, no matter how large or small. This will lead to others leaving almost as soon as they come, and anyone who tries to stick around will almost assuredly end up hurt by what they perceive as flakiness, lies, and manipulation. This leaves that foal, despite all that he has, with an empty hole in his heart. He will never have someone to share his life with. In the end, they will always leave.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Owner: kaon.
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color: leave what you have there
Pearl/jewel color (halter): also leave what you have there <:
3 Extras: mark!
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Marking!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 am

Owner: I_Am_Garbage
Show Name: Firework Show
Barn Name: Showtime
Age: About 19 (get it? Cause it's 2019 haha I'm so funny [not])
Halter color: Black.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blue.
3 Extras: thank you! ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Bump might extend ( would like to have at least 3 finished forums )
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Bump
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Colourful Explosion
Barn Name: Spark
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Purple
3 Extras:

(Extra 1) Writing:
The bay stallion moved throughout the ring, clearing each fence the woman atop his back had set up that morning with ease. With a great leap he soared over the last jump and steadily began to slow his pace to that of a gentle walk then finally came to a halt. A hand came and gently patted his neck while a voice in his ear commended him for his excellent run of the course. Spark valued her opinion of course but he felt far more interested in the opinions of the two Ahzenai stood outside. The brown and white one seemed amused by this as he spoke.

"That was quite the run, wouldn't you say so Hivani?" Chende asked his lady love.

"Not bad at all, in fact sweet thing I think you've improved since last time I watched you jump" Hivani nodded. Spark seemed to preen at the praise offered from both of the feline like creatures and bobbed his head in a delighted manner.
WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 pm

Bump if two forums ard done by the first then I will judge this but otherwise this will be extended
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me