Based on Click to view
Artist jolteon [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet # 2658 winner!

Postby jolteon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Owner: Unleashed Squiid juice box. tenlittlesoldierboys(readopted 12/06/21)
Name: Miu (Kitty)
prns: she/her
Owned as of 9/16

HAVE A GOTH RAT CET CUZ WHY NOT!!! :'D
i really like them so im gonna make this a limited impress me! you have up to 3000 words and 5 art pieces to create a form for this viscet!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
limited impress me! you have up to 3000 words and 5 art pieces to use to create a form!

prettying up is allowed and encouraged, you may create an off-thread form but no off-site forms c:

end date is in a month so 8/15 @ 11:59PM EST!

minor mane edit - UC
ear edit (mouse) - UC
Last edited by jolteon on Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet # 2658

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:33 pm

I have always wanted a rat 'cet!

Whim, Advisor of her Glorious Queen
username: Gadgetrocks
name: Whim
limited impress me! you have up to 3000 words and 5 art pieces to use to create a form!

Whim and Rumors
Whim cares not for rumors. Let them think she's a vampire, as long as they don't interfere with her business, she's fine, and they won't interfere because she's protected by the royal family.

History

Personality

Divider made by me
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Winters Waiting.

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 pm

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
»»————- Amelia Winters. Female. 16. Boarding School. ————-««
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒, 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

He was a man of high honor but also high obscenity. With every word exiting his lips came contempt, and with every flick of his wrist came a deep pit of despise in Amelia’s gut. Yet through all of her animosity for this man, she could never find the will to peel her chocolate eyes away from his face; it was as if he were a forest fire, utterly twisted and daunting, yet so mesmerizing to watch. It wasn't until an elbow pierced her ribs that her gaze flickered away from the headmaster. Amelia turned and viewed her friend, Rosette whose eyes were narrowed at her. With an expression of smugness, he mouthed the word which would ring in her ears until the day she died. Tonight.

For a moment she was cast into a bubble of uncertainty but the determination which followed quickly drowned out any further questionings. Amelia nodded and turned back to the headmaster who had briefly paused speaking to cast a displeased frown in her direction. He tapped his cap with two fingers, the pointer and middle, and the usual chills trickled down her spine. See me after lecture. Never a good sign. A few of her peers cast their gazes in her direction, but Amelia forced herself to calm down. No, she should not--could not--care less. Tonight would be a night to remember. She would no longer be trapped here, no longer trapped at all. Never again. She didn't care for the arts of war anyways. There were so many other things her brain could explore in place of grade-A battle tactics and government military techniques.

As the end-of-seminar-siren cut through the dry air, her feet were by the door in only seconds. Wade in the crowd, act normal, and do not be seen. This tactic had worked many times before, and with each one, the success rates of future endeavors increased. All seemed to be going smoothly until the curt voice struck goosebumps through her entire body.

"Amelia Winters. Here. Now. Do not run, you will be stopped." That was her call. The viscet neatly tied a ribbon into her hair, calculating many things in her mind as she did so. Act normal. Without looking back, the viscet took a lunge before fully sprinting through the door and into the crowded hall, using her entire body--elbows jabbing into wastes, hands slamming aside books and unlucky viscets and gripping onto corners as she twined in and out of various hallways. Sure, her headmaster had her entirely beaten on force and speed and numbers, but she had time on her hands. That, and a hell of a lot of determination.

Heart pounding, footsteps following, but adrenaline drowning out the sound, she whizzed past countless faces. Many screaming voices lit her ears, ones from other students and some from the beefy security guards who prowled the halls, but no voice would ever stop her from running. None except for Rosette and in the most dire of circumstances, Tom. He was close to Roe, and was closer to friend than foe to herself, but she still barely trusted his smirk-bearing face.

“Yo!” His broad shoulders suddenly appeared from a corridor. “Get your scrawny tail over here.”

“What in the hell?” But Amelia didn’t care. For once, she wasn’t about to retort to Tom for the comment or the way he roughly dragged her to his side when she stared like a doe in headlights rather than moving to safety.

“C’mere. Boys bathroom. One place they won’t look. And you can stop giving me that expression. Rosette said you’d be here.”

“Roe said...well okay. Gross, yes. Smart, also yes.” Amelia glanced around. The place was empty save for a few wadded up balls of gum and a few strange looking bags littering the tile floor. She pointed to one. “What’re those?”

Tom grinned. “Well, what do you think they’re for? You, me, Rosette. Tonight. Midnight. We’re gone.”

Amelia gawked at his words. “You know about this? Did Roe tell you? Did you...?” She began to fill a small pit collapse in her stoumach. Suddenly there were a million flaws circling through her plan. Tom knew about this?

“Relax, it's just me. Rosette will have you figure it out soon enough. He’ll be here himself when he gets a chance. Until then, we stick around here until the time has come. Kapish?”

Amelia nodded. If Rosette trusted Tom, then she could too. The young viscet felt the exhaustion hit her as the adrenaline began to sizzle down. She rest her arms on the sink and looked into the mirror. Not bad. Her hair only had a few loose ends.

----

The creak of the door chilled her down to the bone, but with it came excitement. She squinted down at her watch. The bathroom's lights had ticked off at curfew, a hefty eight o' clock, and in the darkness, Amelia could barely make out the time. It was officially midnight. Five minutes from now, the security guards would be changing their positions, which would make the perfect cover for them to slip away unseen, and this meant that Rosette was just on time. Amelia loosened the watch now, as it had begun to dig into her skin from hours of pressure against her wrist. She hadn't noticed how much it had begun to hurt.

"Roe is that you?" She hissed from the stall where she was perched.

"Yes, let's go. Tom, you here?" Another yes.

The trio brought their bags together and began to head off into the darkness. Down the hall past the barred windows and heavily locked classroom doors, past the gym where they practiced commanding and where they used real weapons to attack each other, past the many rooms where access was forbidden and where many students had vanished off into, never to be heard from again. Amelia hadn't forgotten though. She knew something was up, something was not right, strange even outside of the fact she was trapped in a "boarding school" used for much more malicious purposes. And this here, was why every drop of blood in her body craved freedom. To be able to breath the planet's air somewhere other than the confined courtyard with the tall, metal fences. To be able to leave the atmosphere and travel to another planet, another place where freedom would finally be granted and the beauty of this galaxy could finally be reveled in.

Amelia froze, and her arm instinctively reached out to stop Roe and Tom from continuing. "Shh, there's someone here." She nodded off to their left. The pale moonlight from the boarded window seeped in just enough for her to see the shine of a metal cuff on the guard's shoulder. To see the gun in his pocket. This was real; there was no more playtime or joking around. It suddenly occurred to Amelia that this escape could be the difference between life and death.

There were a few moments of silence as she and her friends stared at the intruder in both fright and questioning. Did he notice? Her breathing suddenly seemed to be louder than a meteor strike, and the thumping of the young viscet's heart took over her entire body, and she began to shake with each and every thud. Her arm jerked out again, as she flicked her wrist in the direction of a separate hallway which they could creep into. But that was a horrifying mistake. Her watch suddenly felt way too loose; it flew off her wrist and clattered to the ground in a terrible crash, and though it may have been logical to silently back away, to hide, to sneak off, Amelia and her friends could not imagine such a possibility in their moments of panic. They took one small look at each other, then sprinted away, aborting all possibilities of anonymity.

Running, running, guard, turn, running running. Through large doors, out other doors. A thousand voices, all screaming. Amelia doubling back, catching glimpses of her friends.

She somehow found herself in luck's grip as the large entrance of this hell came into view. "There!" She screamed, hoping that the others would catch on. There were spacecraft outside, this was what they had been dreaming of for years. Feet pounding, lungs on the verge of exploding. "Run!" Eyes burning with the wind, heart pumping violently. "C'mon" Her hands, reaching out, on the latch of the door. A siren blaring. A taste of fresh air against her lips. And then, a loud crack, a scream, the smell of red. A flash of movement beside her, and the sight of red, the sound of red, the color red burning through her vision.

"You can never leave. Stop fighting us, Tom. Stop running, Winters."

The young viscet's face turned to view her enemies, and she froze for a moment, her heart burning. Red, red, red. Roe's red spread across the snow. How dare they. She wanted to scream, to say anything, but Tom rammed into her with his tough fist. "No, keep going." he shouted, his voice nearly lost against the world's calamity. "They'll kill us all now. We know their secrets, they'll kill us, Amelia!"

She found her feet moving still, towards the ship, away from the guns and the men who had shot her precious Roe. Keys, no. In this "boarding school" she had been raised to kill, to hijack ships, to become a weapon of the state, not quite a viscet anymore. She knew how to open this craft, it was what she had been taught to do with lethal precision, and so she did. The doors swung open, and she hopped in, gracefully, as if she were not the target of a hundred guns. "Tom!" She cried, but her voice was a victim to the world. She turned in her seat, desperate for at least one companion, but to her dismay, he too had been taken by the forces of her school.

----

She took off. There was a crunch to her side, and immediately the viscet knew that her ship would not be able to fly for very long. What Amelia did know was that she needed to tear into civilization, to meet anyone else who could help her and not turn her away back into death's cold grip.

----

The frost illuminated the dull lights emitted from the ship's front, blinding the little eyesight the viscet had left; the vision not being smudged by the tears pouring from her face was quickly blurred. She had to stop soon.

----

Not a neat landing, no. It was half of a crash, half of a desperate maneuver. Pathetic. Yet the city lights up ahead were a good sign. She would trudge through the storm for even a millisecond of warmth.

----

"Goodness, kid are you alright? Is that blood? Oh my...oh my God what happened to you? Come here, come here." And Amelia did just that. Her mind was a prison, she was the prisoner.

----

Safe, yes. For long, no. Amelia's gaze was vile but she didn't care how much she frightened these kind villagers. The war had begun, it had started long ago, but this was the catalyst needed for her to fully explode. Roe would not be forgotten. Tom's dreams would not be dreamt in vain. This was the begginning of something much greater.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
»»————- Winters. Female. Intermediate. ————-««
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖, 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
»»————- W̳̖̥͙͛̐ͮi̻̱̫̻̦̬̫̓͌ͮ́̄͠n͎̻̙̞̝̟͛̃̌ͬ̒̌t͕̬͕̬̘͊̕ë̛́̓̆̐́r̴̯ͭ́s̭̜̙͇̘̐͜. F̶̹̦̤͇̪̦̬̱̻̖͖̞͚̹͕̅͒ͦ̊ͨ͒͆̉͜͜ͅͅ. U̴̡̅͊͊͒̈̎ͤ̈̄͛͐ͪ͗͆̏ͪ̾ͥ̚҉͓̠̥̱̭̺̹͇̻̱͚̹͉͈̘̖̹̘n̷̸̙̘̥̤̰̲̮͖̣̤̗͈̣̞͛ͯ͑̌̃̋̈́̇̾̋̐̈ͬ̄͂ͫ̚̕k̶̡̲̖͓̫̪͂̉ͭͧ̒͂̕n̘̯͓̠̪̬̞̦ͯ̉̇̒ͭ̀̕͝͝͡o͂ͪ̓̒̈́ͥ̉ͤ̏̄ͮͮ̑͛҉̸̫̪̠͔̖̝̫͉́͘͝ŵ̢͈̮̲̖̮͇͔͎̦̯̹̇̄ͦͣ͆ͦ́n̸̩͎̟͎̺͑̓͆̽̅ͨ̓͊͊̚ͅ. ————-««
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕥’𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕

Her mind was a prison, she was the prisoner. How long had it been? Ten years? Twenty? Yet everything which happened on that snowy night still haunted her dreams in so much detail that she often woke up in tears. Winters turned, her expression glassy. Sleep was hopeless. She knew what the government did to those kids. Machines of war. Their humanity stripped away. Their names replaced with numbers and codes. Tom was one of them now, surly, somewhere off in the galaxy working mindlessly like a puppet drawn on by a maddened puppeteer. Roe, if he had survived, was the same robotic way.

Winters swiveled in her chair, lost in thought. She wanted to destroy those responsible. Some sort of sick revenge seemed just; for Roe, for Tom, and for the possible future of herself which could have been made into reality had she not been lucky. The viscet and her newest friend, Arlo, the son of the ‘cet who had saved her life all those years ago, had scouted hundreds of clues by now, searching the galaxy for hints at where the lost kids were, where they had been, and above all else, the organization's weaknesses. Winters knew that she herself was a big clue; she knew the planet of origin, she knew the kids' fighting techniques, and how the system worked but she was still lost as to how to solve this problem. To fight with guns would mean that a thousand more firepower was struck back. To do nothing ensured the destroyed lives of many people.

"Hey! Seatbelt, now!" Arlo's panicked voice rang through the ship.

"Huh!?"

"Things are gonna get bumpy." As soon as the words exited his lips, the entire cabin shook in a massive surge of motion, and Winters had to dive into her seat to keep from falling flat on her muzzle.

"Woah! The hell, Arlo?"

"Sorry, Madam ." He said, mockingly. "Being blasted halfway into the next world is something I don't really have control over."

“That’s Reassuring.”

Winters stood up in a moment of clarity and burst into the cockpit, an expression mixed with anxiety and annoyance pasted on her face. "Land then. See if they follow us to a civilized planet. If they do, not good but it will be easier to deal with." She suddenly felt lightheaded and a bout of darkness filled her vision. Everything spun out of control and she was suddenly alive, then gone, breathing, then nonexistent.

"Amelia Winters. Here. Now. Do not run, you will be stopped." His wicked voice. In her ears, then drifting away. Tom sat beside her in the cockpit, but then morphed into a concerned Arlo.

"You okay, Winters?" It was Roe's voice exiting his lips, not Arlo's.

"I..." She had landed on the planet, yes, and was now sitting on the cold ground. She blinked and the sun had shifted its position. Everything felt completely fine, and yet her eyes couldn't be trusted. All around them were kids. Kids like that pathetic sixteen year old girl named Amelia Winters who had lived and loved and lost, and who had been taken by that wicked organization. She could smell the same scent of encasement in the air. Their silhouettes which now clung to the horizon grew nearer, but she and Arlo were trapped where they were by the hostile spaceship which hovered over her own heads.

"Where are we?" she whispered to her friend.

Arlo opened his mouth to answer, but again, it was not his voice which rang out into the clearing. It was deeper, more confident than his. It came from behind Winters' own ears.

"I don't know, Amelia. Where do you think we are?"

The female viscet turned, her body barely more than a statue, and looked straight into the eyes of her past. Roe stood there, his arm outstretched, looking to help her off of the cold ground.

"We are free."

Instead of the the expected joy however, all Amelia Winters could feel was suspicion pouring into her mind like a serpent.

“Just how free?”

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖; 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

(2,664/3,000)
By Unleashed Squiid

Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 pm

antique res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Pretty!
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:33 pm

username: mareep
name: Veronica Nurse

Veronica snarled at the Prospect enforcers, slightly thrashing around when a blindfold wrapped around her head; cutting off her vision. She struggled against her cuffs as the enforcers pulled her along mercilessly, not caring if she tripped. How could her father do this to her, his blood daughter? She only told one small private information, trusting that her father kept it a secret, but no. Of course, thirsty for money, he sold it to an enemy, surprisingly.

After finding this out through being pulled out of her office, she was enraged. She worked hard for decades to get into Prospect as their nurse, worked hard to get along with her peers enough to get called Nurse Nurse lovingly and jokingly, worked hard to be the preferred nurse among the patients. Only one tiny mistake is enough to ruin that reputation, all of friends she had gained during her time here didn't step forward to protect her name, patients whispered among themselves about her in a negative tone. Her late mother was right; Prospect is corrupt down to the core, it was publicly corrupt centuries ago; but it doesn't mean it stopped being corrupt.

"Who would have thought daughter of a nasty businessman would turn against us, right?" Veronica heard one of the employee whisper to other with a snicker. She'd managed to stop them from laughing at her by snarling briefly, but it seemed to make them laugh louder. What a bunch of corrupt lowlifes, faking to kiss her rear in hopes of getting on good terms with her father. It only became obvious to her today.

It was so, so awful that cases like these; they're not open for discussion. Once you snitch on Prospect, you're going to Silvmor and that's final. Her rank won't even be taken into consideration, who cares if she's one of the best nurses whom saved much more lives at quicker rate, who cares if she's the nurse that saved their loved commander; Jackson Morrison from dying on the battlefield. Her discovery of better medical methods be damned.

Veronica felt wetness on her body, finding the rain not helping her feel better like she had hoped. The mask being placed over her snout made her even more miserable as she felt herself slip away into the slumber. Stupid Prospect and their paranoid assumption that criminals could track the ride to Silvmor just by feeling if not seeing. They said Noire did just exactly that, but she had knew the woman personally; she was intelligent, too intelligent for her own good which aided her in her multiple escape from Silvmor.

The prisoner jolted awake at an electric shock to her back, a look back showed her gates being closed. Here she is. In Silvmor for long as she lived. Great. She pushed herself up, pulling her cape tighter around herself as she began her walk. She doesn't know what she's looking for yet, or where she wanted to be. Silvmor is a gigantic plot of land that's also used as a junkyard, it's also an endless war, ones looking for a way to release their anger, to steal something good, or purely for fun.

wip wip eeeeeeeeee
Last edited by fromage on Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:39 pm

username: Prince Audric
name: Sach

Sacha chewed on the end of there pen as she stared at the blank sheet of paper. After a few moments, she sighed and got up Picking up her backpack she left the house. Pulling out her Music player she put the headphones in her ears. ~Hopefully Harley isn't angry that I haven't finished that song. Then again Cross is much more of an ass then she is.~ Sacha thought with a chuckle as she made her way to the large glass building in the center of town.

As she walked she danced slightly along to the music that played from her headphones. After a short walk, Sacha walked into the Abstergo building and put away her music player.

the receptionist looked up at her " Ah good morning Mrs. Cross, Mr. Cross is looking for you, he should be in his office." They said with a nod.

"Thank you Harley," Sacha said as she walked to the elevator and entered once the doors slid shut behind her she scanned her paw on the bad by the door. With a buzz of acceptance, the Elevator began to move upwards to the top floor fixing the collar of her outfit she waited.The elevator dinged, and the doors slid open to reveal an office.In the center of the room sat a glass desk with an almost pure white Viscet, who looked up as she entered." Hello My Dear, " He said getting up and walked over to Sacha. He embraced her into a tight but soft hug. " I'm glad you're here, I was getting lonely," he joked. Sacha chuckled and returned the hug. "Silly Cross, You're never alone as long as you have me," She said playfully licking his nose.Cross reached up and placed his paw on her cheek," I know, and That is why I love you," he replied," Now come, we have work to do," he said.
Last edited by Prince Audric on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Mark w/ the name judy
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Haven't seen an impress me in while, they are so fun! :) Congrats to future owner. c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me