Postby Placebo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:38 am

Personal Breeding for this month that I'm adopting out~

Heimdall x Logan

Sighthound Mutt

660 wrote:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Freeform~ Your goal is to impress me since this is a kid of my kids :'0c My suggestion is to build them up as a character, and extras are allowed and encouraged! If you need some help on where to start, just ask. I'll be judging on overall depth, so there's no need to be outlandish unless you really want to. I'm cool with seeing anything! Even if you have just bare concepts for the kid, feel free to show whatever you want ;0c

Ends on the 30th of April!

Kbrk // EmE // Bb // Dd // slsl // AtAsa // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CCe // gg // uu

Black and Red Brindled Points w/ Masking and Min White.

**Curly fur has a 50% chance of passing onto offspring.

Last edited by Placebo on Tue May 15, 2018 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Breeding #660 || Up for Adoption

Postby denja » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:38 am

form goes here
Last edited by denja on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:40 am

v tall mark
will not be entering, but if anyone wants to use relationships, please let me know! Ranch
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:33 am

Username:
BlueThrush

Name:
Mariah

Collar:
xXx

+ Traits:
Witty | Empathetic | Kind | Social | Bubbly | Energetic | Flirt | Talkitive | Confident | Gossip | Charismatic

- Traits:
Over emotional at times | Attention seeker | Bossy | Ocassionally Arrogant

Theme Songs:
xXx
xXx

Personality:
Mariah is a whole lot of diva. The young dog was born a drama queen where this personality came from no one is quite sure as her fathers are far different from their theatrical daughter. Mariah is that one popular girl her charismatic attitude makes her likable to everyone and her silver tongue makes her impossible to deny. She picks up gossip like the morning news and thrives off dramatic retellings. Mariah also tends to be a bit of a thrillseeker and wild child she loves to have all eyes on her. Because if others love her it makes her feel better. All she wants is love and friends overall it helps with her deep-rooted anxiety makes her more confident. But without seeing the insecurities she is an energetic, sassy, flirt that loves talking to anyone within a few feet. Her confidence is overwhelming.

History:
Mariah was an only pup born to her fathers Heimdall and Logan. Her parents proved an odd match and didn't stay together long breaking it off when she was young. She was mostly raised by her father Heimdall a generally kind and relaxed therapy dog. She knew of her father Logan but didn't have much interaction with him and what she did have was strained. It went both ways as she didn't understand his past and he didn't understand her. Logan just never grasped the concept of what Mariah wanted from a parent. The compliments the encouragement it hurt her as she could never seem to live up to the unclear standards she felt he set.

Relationships:

Hayden:
Mariah became friends with Hayden quickly after noticing his unique and interesting collection of bandannas. She found his sense of fashion thrillingly unique and creative and loved it. Mariah and Hayden became fast friends they often spent their time talking about the most current trends and whatever gossip Mariah has to share.

Belladonna:
Bella is the sister Mariah never had but always wanted. With her sassy trouble making attitude and constant new gossip, Bella and Mariah are as close as can be. Mariah loves talking and hanging out with Bella causing trouble they both have an obsession with fancy shiny things and have expensive tastes. They often enjoy an evening of fine food and gossiping among friends.

- Her Friends
- Gossip and Drama

Dislikes:
- Super serious people
- Rain ( it makes her curly coat go super frizzy )
- People challenging her

Fears:
- Being abandoned

Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 am

Username:
T h e M a r t i a n

Name:
Tunstall

Collar:

mark! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 pm

rubs my chin
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dylan - SCS breeding #660 entry

Postby mongrel » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36 pm

username: Imaginary
    name: Dylan (Welsh - meaning "son of the wave")
    sexuality: bisexual
    collar: [x]
    theme song: Carry On - fun.
    history: The farthest back Dylan remembers is aimlessly wandering amongst the rush and hustle of the city. She hated it - the loud screeches and honks of cars, the air that damaged her lungs with every breath, the manipulative creatures you'd come across in those sketchy alleys. As a young pup, it was particularly hard for her to survive. She had little to no navigational skills and had no clue how to get food, especially since she wasn't at the age to be weaned. Luckily, Dylan managed to find a kind soul. An old, rough-looking, albeit huge male by the name of Andre helped her in the chaos of the city. He was the one who named her. Dylan had always been the name he would've given his pup had he ever had one. Acting as her father, he realized that the city was not a good place for a pup to grow up, and decided to take her to a place he was very familiar with. It was a long walk, which was utterly brutal for a pup Dylan's age. Her father figure would often carry her by the scruff and continue walking through the night while she slept. They made it after a few days or so (Dylan wasn't keeping track). The docks. The salty scent of the ocean was such a relief to her compared to the grimy soot of the city. The old, solid planks of wood under her paws felt so right. Everything here did. She belonged here. Andre found a caring human willing to give the pup the nutrition she so desperately needed at this point of her life. From that point on, Dylan thrived. She grew up on the boats. She loved to join the sailors on their little escapades, and would often stand on the bow, letting the wind blow through her heavily curled fur. The water would splash onto her legs, her chest, her face. Dylan would often go sailing with Andre, who mostly enjoyed the company of the humans rather than the ocean those days. She became extremely comfortable out on the ocean, especially as she grew older. Everything went as smooth as the sea on calm days. She was a little younger than a year old when the crash occurred. It was a memory that haunted her every waking moment, then terrorized her in her sleep. They had been out on the ocean, like most days before then. A decent amount off shore, the boat began to malfunction as they approached a buoy cemented to the bottom of the ocean. The boat collided with the buoy, and started to sink. She had never thought it possible for her to drown until that moment. She'd managed to drag herself and Andre back to shore - but it was too late for the old dog. His muscles had given out halfway to shore, and Dylan had brought his lifeless body back with tears rushing down her face. She'd lost the first one to show her kindness in this world, the one who cared for her, the one she considered her father. She was traumatized from the experience for a while, and she stayed inside the various buildings. She rarely ventured out onto the docks, and flat-out refused to even approach a boat. The workers became concerned to the point that they called the vet to come take a look at her, who declared nothing was wrong with her - she was just depressed and scared. With the help of the workers and sailors, she slowly overcome this bout of sadness and fear, and eventually was able to enjoy boat trips out on the ocean again - but not without the fear of not making it back to shore lingering in the back of her mind at all times. She started to enjoy her times as the docks again, and the dog she was returned just a little different, a little changed. One day, late in the evening when not many people were around the docks, people with a large truck showed up. Dylan was suspicious, but being a boat dog who's met a whole lot of people, wasn't too concerned about them. She ignored them, let them do their thing, until she realized they had been putting up a makeshift fence around her, closing at the building she was hanging around. She became defensive and all too willing to put up a fight. The capture involved many animal-safe snares around her neck and her legs, rendering her defenseless. She was carted into the back of the truck she had earlier barely noticed. She was terrified. Dylan was used to having control over what happened to her, but this made her realize she was not in control at all. She was taken to a large, ominous building which turned out to be some sort a shelter for the unwanted animals. This confused her. She wasn't unwanted. She belonged at the docks. Or maybe they truly didn't want her. Maybe that's why she was here. She couldn't imagine living anywhere other than the docks, though. It just wasn't a conceivable thought to her. Oddly enough, Dylan only stayed at the shelter for a few days. Many showed interest in her, but she didn't show any in return, until Tiff showed up. Tiffany was the owner of one of Dylan's favorite boats, who hung around the docks a good amount and was one of Dylan's favorite people. Her sudden, ecstatic response to this one person surprised the staff, but after Tiffany explained the dog's history with the docks, she was swiftly adopted. She then was taken away again, but this time with Tiff. She lived with her at the young woman's house, which was a great compromise for Dylan. She could be with her favorite person, as well as frequent the docks almost every day while having a definite, welcoming place to sleep at night.
    personality: calm, cool & collected | rather vague/mysterious | pretty sarcastic | untrusting | tough, uninterested "outer shell" | "we'll see how that goes for you - good luck."
      - the ocean
      - light rain
      - wind
      - Rosalind (might be crushin' ooh)
      - Balor
      - Heimdall
      - spring
      - flowers
      - being on the boat
      - the docks
    neutral:
    dislikes:
    fears:
      - drowning
      - bees
      - thunder & lightning
    relationships:
    - Rosalind -
    Dylan wrote:Rosa? She's... I like her. A lot. I do feel bad for her though, for what she's gone through. She's such a sweetheart despite the whole ordeal with the Red Room, though. She helped me a great deal when Andre passed. She told me of a figure similar to Andre, to her, who she called Bo. He was a to her as Andre was to me, until he died in the ring, according the Rosa. She helped me deal with Andre's death. I've always admired her strength and compassion and her willingness to help others. She's such a strong force, and she's recovered so well from what happened to her. She's amazing - not to mention beautiful, damn. So, yeah. I like her. Don't tell her though, please.

- Balor -
    Dylan wrote:Y'know, I don't generally like cats. But Balor's a good one. He's surprising, for a cat with one eye. If you've seen him work on the farm, it's crazy. He's a mouse hunter with a side job of helping Haydn, the herd dog, herd sheep. The cat is a herder. It's insane. Not to mention that he somehow knows how to ride a horse. Well, actually, I wouldn't call it riding as it's more staying on top of it's back. It's impressive though - not many can do what Balor can.

- Heimdall -
    Dylan wrote:Aw, Heim's sweet. I've never met a therapy dog before, and it's been pretty changing. He helps with children and the elderly, I guess. I've watched him do his thing with them. It's an experience. He's only a therapy dog for humans, but he sure has helped me realize some things about myself. Heimdall's always been such a sweetheart. What's odd though is the resemblance we share. Weird.

- Logan -
    Dylan wrote:I've never really met Logan. I've talked with him, sure, but only little "hey, how have you been?"'s. I'd like to get to know him, but he's rather intimidating. His size plus his not all too welcoming demeanor makes him not very approachable. The fact that he sharpens his claws like a cat is kind of unsettling, although I've heard rumors that it's habit from fighting in the Red Room. Said he was a big fighter. Maybe he knows Rosa. I don't know if any of that's true though.

- Kodi -
    Dylan wrote:Again, I'm not too big on cats, but Kodi seems pretty cool. She's got a welcoming, warm-ish feel, although there's something about her that makes me not want to talk to her too much. I'm not sure what it is, though. It's probably nothing, actually, just my odd dog instincts to not like cats I guess.

- Wisteria -
    Dylan wrote:Now, Wisteria is the stereotype that explains why not many dogs like cats. She's a flat-out brat. The only experiences with her have been very negative. She thinks she's so much better than everyone and she should get everything. It doesn't help that her owners spoil her, so she does get everything she wants. She's never known what's it's like to hurt. Nasty cat.

- Leopold -
    Dylan wrote:Leopold's odd. He's quiet and grumpy, but at least he's not annoying. I would say he's not bossy, but that'd be a lie. He spends most of his time observing people and animals, which is... weird? He's just strange all around, I suppose.

- Gage -
    Dylan wrote:Hard to know what's going through that guy's head. He seems to be the brawn to Wisteria's crazy cat brains. I don't think he really understands that Rosa doesn't have mutual feelings for the guy. I've never seen it, but I've heard he actually has a soft spot. Hopefully he can change. I might like him more then.
Last edited by mongrel on Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 18 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:47 pm

mark