Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Kiruan 8#

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 am

What are KhimairaKiruans?
Khimaira Kiruans are a subspecies of the khimaira friesian breed with the characteristics of a friesian and a kirin, they have an average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. There is only a small herd known of the Kiruans with a few broodmares and studs, therefor most of the Kiruans are breed together with normal friesians. Every Kiruan that gets donated to the community is gelded and can't breed, so that the species doesn't get out of hand. Kiruans appear in any color of their parents, they have a long tail and horns on their head. The horn is colored in different shades of their base coat, but the tip is always colored in the main color of their mane/tails

Happy Halloween ~ :3

Donated Mother: Image
Donated Father: Image
Owner:
Show Name: What Lies Beyond The Dark
Barn Name: Rydel
Height: 17 hh
Color: Chimera: Chestnut with paint cloud and khim fantasy | Chestnut with paint cloud and khim fantasy
Genetics: ee/Aa/Cc + khim fantasy (werewolf) | ee/aa/Cc + khim fantasy (human werewolf)
Breeding Info:
- Every Kiruan is gelded and can't breed

To get him you need to pimp up your form so that it fits the werewolf theme
the most impressive form will win
there will be 3 RU with 20.000 points with the forms on place 2-4

certified wrote:

Owner: certified
Show Name: What Lies Beyond The Dark
Barn Name: Rydel

Personality: Rydel is firey, complicated, reserved,
genuine, understanding, ruthless, blunt,
secretive, dark, insomniac, and deep down in his reserved feelings, he
has a very small soft spot.

In Depth wrote:
Firey:
Rydel has a temper to be reckoned with. He is quick to fire up and fight. His anger tends to unleash before he can gain control of it and sometimes, others don't understand and it can be a huge mess.
Complicated:
Sometimes he can be extremely complicated. Complicated as in shut down, not say anything and let you figure out what you did wrong or if he chooses to talk but doesn't want to say much, he becomes vague and still expects for you to fit the puzzle pieces together. Again, his temper plays a huge role.
Reserved:
Rydel doesn't really show his soft side. So he's quiet, unless you know him or are doing something to anger or pester him. Though there's days where he has to fight off his instinct to be soft towards others. All his emotions, everything he's gone through, all his issues, they're all bottled up, reserved for his soul mate. The one he knows who won't betray the things he decides to spill.
Understanding:
Though you'd think with his issues that he is a pyscho maniac about everything, but he's understanding. He's able to see things from every point of view and completely understand where one might come from when they make a decision based on emotions.
Ruthless & Blunt:
He has no fear saying what's on his mind. He doesn't care about feelings being hurt or starting fights. He says it how it is and couldn't care less what anyone else thought, and that's what makes him ruthless. He doesn't feel bad afterward. He simply just does not care. If he has any issue, you'll know. If he doesn't, you'll know. If you're messing up and going down the wrong path, he puts it how it is. But that's where being blunt also becomes a good thing. He is great with giving advice, and giving others roads to lead to improvement. He will tell you if you're gorgeous, and if you have a heart of gold. It's just he puts everything in such a way you don't now whether to fight him, or respect him.
Secretive:
He doesn't give insights to his personal life. No one knows the struggles, no one knows the troubles, the ups, the downs, the sideways, the loops, the hoops he's had to jump through. It all remains locked in his mind.
Dark:
There's no way to explain it. You just know it. He has this dark aura looming over him. It's like a shadow of his past that trails him around.
Insomniac:
This guy has a lot of trouble sleeping due to all of the thinking he does and simply because he just doesn't sleep. He's too curious about the world and night time is the perfect time for him, with all of his sulking. There's no one awake to judge, or to pester; to ask questions he's afraid to answer. It's just him and the creatures of the night. It's the one thing he can find comfort in, the night, so he refuses to sleep.

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Kiruan 8#

Postby L.V.L » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

Droping
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:45 am

mark!
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:38 am

Owner:Rescue2001
Show Name: power of moonlight
Barn Name: Ulric
Name meaning: English for power of the wolf

ImageImage
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 am, edited 11 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:07 am

(Original images were not mine. Credit to their artists. All editing and coloring of photos by me.)
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 am, edited 55 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Wild Instinct
    Barn Name: Romulus
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: It Comes Out When The Moon Is Full
Barn Name: Werewolf
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 am

Owner: Esforza

Show Name:The Legacy Of The Lycanthrope

ImageBarn Name:Lýkos (wolf in greek)

ImageGender: Stallion

Last edited by Esforza on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Owner: Queen Chrysalis

Show Name: Big Bad Wolf

Barn Name: Razor

Even in these chains you can't stop me - Big Bad Wolf - In This Moment

Personality: A wild stallion whose blood runs hot in his veins which causes wild and energetic outbursts of movement every now and then which makes him unsuitable for competitions. He is however a very sweet stallion who takes a high amount of pride in his ancestry. Despite his high energy Razor is a dream come true when it comes to behavior, responding instantly to simple clearly worded instructions. He won't cause fights but if he needs to, he'll finish them.

He is rather fond of his appearance, perhaps a bit too much when it comes to having to go out into the fields when hey are all wet and muddy. Heaven forbid if he has to walk through a muddy pool. He is quick to let someone know when they've done something wrong, such as accidentally getting some hair caught in the harness he wears in order to pull a carriage. Razor has great control over his actions when something scares him. Whereas others might shy away or bolt he steels himself and carries on with what he's doing. When pulling a carriage that control is critical to the safety of the driver, he never forgets that even when he's terribly afraid. It actually takes a lot to frighten Razor, simple things like a fence cast in strange lighting or the rustle of plastic tarp mean nothing to him.

Relationship with Genji: The two stallions get along like a dream come true, they are the literal embodiments of the best frends. They do many things together,
such as challenging one another to do the stupidest and most ridiculous dares. The most stupid dare came from Razor, Genji is a jumper so the Kiruan stallion dared him to tackle one of the higher showjumping fences. At 3ft9 it was a fair sized jump and safe to say Genji only just managed t safely clear it.

Both stallions are partial to hiding from the sunshine in the summer by standing underneath one of the many trees the edges of the fields near the woods have to offer.

Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me