Beranhund Batch #001 by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beranhund Batch #001

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 am

Oh no, looks like these two have ended up orphaned. Both parents disappeared one week ago and have not returned.

To apply for these, you must explain how your handler came across one of them, can be writing or drawing, you may add extras to your form.
End Date: August 1st

Pup 1
username; SEOULmate (✧ 浮気者 ✧)
handler's name; Devon Orion Yakez Lager
call name; Faasnu
sex; Male
age; 6mo
phenotype; black and tan
eye color; brown
genotype; kk BB Dd atat Eme gg hh Ssp tt mm XX Zz
sire; Foundation
dam; Foundation
Pup 2
username; hunnybee
handler's name; Maria
call name; Teddy
sex; Female
age; 6mo
phenotype; black and tan with irish white
eye color; brown
genotype; kk BB Dd atat Eme gg hh Ssi tt mm XX Zz
sire; Foundation
dam; Foundation
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beranhund Batch #001

Postby hunnybee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 am

Pup; 2
Username; hunnybee
Handler's Name; Maria
Call Name; Teddy
Sex; female
How you found them; (all art by me)
Maria had been walking Grizzly along the dam for about an hour now.

Maria had been on her phone, not necessarily blind to her surroundings, just occupied. Grizzly stopped to sniff an abandoned squeaky toy in the middle of the path.

Taking the toy gently in her mouth, Grizzly gave it one good squeak.

Startled, Maria turned around to see a black blur hurtling towards her and Grizzly. The pup began barking at the squeaky toy, and obviously wanted to play. Maria stuck around to play for a while, but when she went to leave, the pup continued to follow her.
The pup followed her all the way home, and Maria decided she didn't have a problem keeping it. She was obviously a stray, and seemed to take a liking to Grizzly. She was given the name Teddy, somewhat named after Grizzly. They spend their days together playing and exploring, but at night, they always curl up together.

apologies about the length of this post! I don't know how to resize images at this time
Last edited by hunnybee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
hunnybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 am

Pup; 1
username; Usha
handler's name; Jewel
call name; Pepper
sex; Female
how you found them; -WIP-
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:29 am

Mark
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 am

Pup;
    username;
    handler's name;
    call name;
    sex;
    how you found them;

res <33

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:33 am

Pup; One
    username; royal.
    handler's name; Rowan
    call name; Barley
    sex; Male
    how you found them; -WIP
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 am

Pup; 1
    username; SEOULmate (✧ 浮気者 ✧)
    handler's name; Devon Orion Yakez Lager
    call name; Faasnu ['fearless' in thu'um]
    sex; Male
    how you found them;
    "Onikiv, we're going to for a walk," Devon called as he gathered a basket from his shed. The goal was to just go take his dog and beranhund out for a walk to exercise them while he gave his pack of tokotas a break, but he figured he'd collect some berries while they were out and about as well. "Grab Adhiraji too. He's probably up by the cabin."
    The liver hund barked and started towards the cabin. As she neared, the scent of the guard dog hit her instantly, "Adhiraji, come on.
    Devon is taking us for a walk into the forest, come on, let's go!"
    "Just one day, Onikiv, one simple day, just let me rest." The brindle piebald hissan stretched his back as he prepared himself to head out into the forest. "You going to let Devon ride you or are you going to make him walk?"
    "He can walk? It's never bothered him before. I think he prefers walking. I mean I've only ever seen him ride Veti." The hund explained to the smaller dog as they made their way to where Devon was waiting for them at the edge of the homestead.
    As Devon noticed them approaching they started off towards the nearby forest. As they walked, the human male rambled on, though he couldn't understand them, he knew they could understand him to some extent, "Veti's supposed to be having another litter of pups soon. A litter with a friend of mine's long mane tokota. Not expecting anything fantastic out of the batch, maybe just another piebald pup.
    "Oh! Have you guys seen Sotyol lately? I started washing her with this new shampoo I found at the market the other day when Enis and I were there and let me tell you, when she runs, her long mane looks like a liquid. We're going to win the next halter competition for sure. And if we do, that means I'll have money to buy new tack for you, Onikiv. I don't even have a saddle for you yet, because my tokota tack doesn't fit on you!" Devon laughed as he looked back at the large hund who seemed to smile back at him.
    For the few minutes the human went on about Lisdrika's attitude towards her flesh and blood dire pup versus her adoptive dire pup,
    Adhiraji glanced at Onikiv with a grin, "You heard that, right? He's going to buy you tack. I bet 30 days of fishing with you that you become the new mule for the land. He's sick of using his precious padro horses, Oni. You're next, you're the new plower."
    "How can you say that? I'm just as precious to Devon as Drea and the rest of his padros." The liver hund barked softly. Though her mind trailed off into thinking that maybe Adhiraji was right, but that didn't make sense with the fact that Devon made it sound he was just going to buy a custom saddle for her.
    The conversation between the dogs were cut off as they heard Devon exclaim, "Look at the size of these berries!? I could collect enough to make 4 pies, some jam, and still have some to give to Vonna and Enis!?"
    The beranhund and dog laughed to themselves as they watched their handler start grabbing wild berries by the handful and throwing them into the bucket, trusting that he knew what was poisonous and what wasn't from his twenty or so more years of living off of the land with his parents and then on his own.
    In the distance, a sound caught Adhiraji's attention, "Onikiv, did you hear that? It sounded like the whimpering of a pup."
    Nodding, Onikiv looked from the direction of the noise down to her doggy friend, "What should we do?"
    "Get Devon's attention. He can leave the basket here, a few birds may take the berries, but that sounded like a distressed pup.
    I'm heading towards the sound, follow me once you get him to shut up and follow you." With that, Adhiraji took off into deeper into the forest.
    It wasn't long after that the dog, followed by a panic Onikiv and confused Devon burst into clearing. Just at the edge of the brushes there was a little tail sticking out from under the leaves.
    Getting down on his knees, Devon stuck a hand into the brush, hoping he wouldn't be bit or scratched, and felt around for the scruff of the animal's neck. Once he had grabbed it gently, he pulled the animal, a small beranhund pup, out of the leaves. While examining the obviously scared pup, Devon noticed that something seemed to be wrong with it's front paw, as if it had been caught in something but had managed to escape. Shaking his head, the human turned to his hund and dog, "He's hurt, really bad. It looks like whatever he got paw caught in messed him up really bad, and it looks like an infection is starting. We need to get him into town. Onikiv, I need you to carry him," Devon set him down in front of his hund, hoping her maternal instincts would kick in.
    "It's ok, dii kiir [my child]. You're in good hands. Devon will take you straight into the closest village with a vet and have your paw looked at." Onikiv barked softly as she licked the pups head and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.
    The pup looked around, his eyes sparkling with tears, "Have you seen my mommy and daddy?"
    Adhiraji looked from Onikiv to the pup, "No, I'm afraid not, son. We'll take care of you though, okay? We'll get your paw all feeling better and once you're ready to go and explore again, we'll try to help you find your parents. I promise."
    The puppy sniffed, but offered a meek smile, "Thank you, stranger.."
    "Call me Adhiraji. And her name is Onikiv. Once we get back to the homestead, like she said, I'm sure Devon will take you straight over to his stryx and fly you to the nearest village with a vet. I'm sure you'll love Carpathia, and maybe, if you're nice enough, Onikiv will introduce you to her best friend, Olympic. He's a stryx too, and a really friendly one. You'll love them, and the Yakez-Lager homestead. I'm sure of it." The dog barked as they ran back to the homestead.
    Closing his eyes, the pup muttered, "My name is Faasnu. Thank you Adhiraji and Onikiv, thank you for helping me. I can't wait-"
    the pup was cut off by a yawn as his eyes fluttered open for a minute, "I can't wait to be home."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 am

ending today at 8pm est
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 pm

congrats to honeybee and SEOULmate. the pups are yours. Growths will be done once they have the correct xp needed. ^^
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Aww yay thank you so much!
/is it possible to get a transparent with just my pup? Or be added to do it? (Legit only like transparent versions of my characters for my website because it looks cleaner oml)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items